Love Lessons at Pleasure Point 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She arched her back, looking up at the ceiling, her hair falling dramatically behind her. Her nipples were sticking out, her pussy dripping.

Paul was slowly circling his hips and rocking his pelvis at the same time. She felt like his cock was massaging every part of her pussy.

"Oh Paul! I love how you fuck me! You make me feel beautiful! Oh, fuck me deep! I want you to fuck me deep!"

He put his hands on her waist and held her suspended. Her back was arched and her auburn hair hung down.

He thrust his pelvis as far as he could, sinking his cock deep into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhh! Yes!"

He thrust again. And again.

She was crying out with every thrust.

'Keep doing that! Keep doing that! You're gonna make me cum!"

He picked up the pace, impaling her pussy again and again. He sunk his cock deep inside her and started grinding.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" she shrieked.

He thrust faster. Harder. He was vibrating her clit now.

"I'm gonna cum!" she cried. "I'm gonna cum!"

He lowered his pelvis and she lay back against his chest. He began jackhammering his cock into her while vibrating her clit with his fingers.

"Aaaaaaaayyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeee!" she screamed.

Her orgasm was all-consuming, causing her whole body to shake.

By the time it abated, she had all but collapsed on his chest.

With a big smile on her face.

"Look at the sky now," he said.

She tilted her head to look. The sunset was starting to fade now, the orange-red light like water colors stretching across the horizon.

They watched the sky for the longest time, while their breathing returned to normal.

She turned to look at Paul, her eyes soft and full of affection.

"I feel like the sunset and making love to you are a lot alike."

He looked down at her, smiling.

"In what way?"

"It starts out full of promise and excitement. It's new and mysterious and thrilling. And then it builds. You can't imagine it could get more beautiful. And then it does. It achieves heights of beauty and excitement and pleasure you never thought possible. Incomparable beauty that makes you want to stop the world so you'll never stop feeling it. Ecstatic explosions of pleasure. Like fireworks deep in your soul. And it keeps changing. It deepens. Yes, there are still fireworks, but they're subtler, softer. And then, finally, it starts to fade but the magic persists. And you know, deep in the core of your being, you'll never, ever forget it."

He brushed a tendril of her hair from her forehead.

"That's so beautiful, Ally."

"I just hope these particular fireworks aren't a one-time deal."

"They aren't as far as I'm concerned."

"So, I can talk you into modeling for me again?"

He gave her a rakish smile.

"Hell, we're just getting started."

# # #