Love Letter

Story Info
E writes a letter to her lover about her sexy dream.
769 words
3.67
1.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My darling R,

I want you.

I want you here, in my arms.

I want you to hold me tight, your body pressed close to mine, like you'll never let me go.

In my dream,

Kisses tumble from our lips, scattering and falling from lips to cheeks, spilling over exposed skin and hungrily explore, nudging aside clothing. Hands roam, seeking familiar flesh, tugging at clothing.

Reluctantly we part, discarding your shirt, my top and skirt... I reach for your belt buckle as you draw me in for another kiss, growling with hunger and frustration as I fumble with the fabric. I grin mischievously as I fall to my knees, eyes fixed on yours as my hands work your belt free. You shed your jeans quickly, and your cock, already thick and hard, is straining to break free of your pants. Your hand cups the back of my head and I willingly cede to the gentle pressure urging me closer. Fuck, it is turning me on so much teasing you through the cotton -- kissing up and down the shaft, pressing my face closer to savour your scent and feel the heat that echoes the feverishly wet throbbing of my pussy.

I take your hand and lead you towards the bedroom, but you pull me back. Pressing me against the wall, your hands rom over my body exploring my curves. Bare flesh on hot bare flesh, our remaining clothing teasing and tormenting with the promise of what we both want and need. I move once again towards the bedroom, but this time when you stop me you don't pull me to you; now I am pressed up against the wall, the cool plaster against my bare stomach contrasting with the radiating heat of you behind me.

Your rock hard cock pressing against me, your hands on my breasts, teasing my nipples through the flimsy lace of my bra. As you shift position to slide one hand down to the waistband of my knickers the pressure of your cock feels more insistent, as if trying to break through the fabric of our underwear, in search of the hot, moist haven that will bring us both sweet, sweet release. Gasping with a combination of frustration and desire I try to break free from your embrace and remove my knickers, but you have other ideas. Your hand slides over the soft fabric of my knickers, pausing momentarily when your fingers find my clit, and laughing softly in my ear as I writhe against you, seeking more pressure. But your hand dips lower, and you sigh with satisfaction as your fingers explore my damp gusset.

I feel your cock pressing more insistently against my back now; I know you love the sensations of different fabrics on your skin, how it heightens your arousal; how the flimsy barriers between us could be so easily breached, how it pushes you closer to the edge to feel me squirm against you, my body begging for you fill me, stretch me. But your boxers are obviously too constraining this time, and I feel you contort yourself as you roughly pull your boxers to your knees, teasing my clit all the while, and sigh as your cock is finally free. I take a chance and peek over my shoulder to enjoy the sight. It doesn't seem to matter how many times I see your cock, or touch it or taste it, I am always surprised to see just how long and thick it is, and just for a moment my pussy clenches in fear, worried about how I could possibly manage to accommodate it.

A groan of satisfaction slips from your lips as you pull aside knickers, part my lips and slip two fingers inside me. My mind goes blank, and all I can think about is how good it feels as your fingers slide in and out. Every time you slow down and almost pull out I silently beg for more, my pussy clenching tight around your fingers, trying to pull you deeper. My knees weaken as I feel my orgasm building. So close to satisfaction, teetering on the brink, but you hold me there, both of us savouring that first rush, knowing that controlling that intoxicating feeling will give us both an unforgettable high.

... but then I woke up. Horny as hell, and desperate for relief. So for now I have memory-tinged fantasies, and the promise of your return.

This story will continue, in my dreams and when I finally have you here in my arms; but for now...

TO BE CONTINUED...

All my love,

Exx