All Comments on 'Love Letters in the Attic Ch. 01'

by JClife

Sort by:
  • 336 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Look, I’m not going to say you OWE me this (because that’s not how authoring works). But I really WANT chapter 2 (and 3 if required)!

So come on! Do your readership a solid!

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Trapped in a marriage to a fucking faithless whore, raising another man's child... The fact that the second one is probably his changes none of that.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

What an extruded crock of.. Sandwiches that was!! SIX three-foot-long pages of incessantly regurgitated drivel as we were constantly lead around the blatantly obvious! It was like those Children's Christmas Pantomimes were the evil villain is stalking our hero, as every child in the audience cries out at full volume "HE'S BEHIND YOU!" only to have him him move to stage-left so he is NOT in his original place by the time our hero checks out his previous location! GREAT Fun, when you're only five or six, perhaps seven, but boring as Hell for those adults with an IQ in double-figures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yet another 'writer' on this site who can't FTDS!!!!!! I

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

So I spent the time for a Second Reading Mr. Author (???). And for what? You still have not got off your butt to finish subsequent chapter (s)! If you don’t finish what you start, you will loose your fans. Get with it he program.

JensensloverJensensloverover 1 year ago

STOP waiting for others to finish it for you so you can decide how your story will go. Over authors on this site expecting others to finish them for them.

froggytreefroggytreeover 1 year ago

Very much doubt the second child is his either, both according to her pattern. Some closure here would be nice though. Good story.

froggytreefroggytreeover 1 year ago

sidenote, she keeps saying she "chose" him, like he won a prize in some contest that he didn't even know he was playing in. I'd be insulted by that.

carindenniscarindennisover 1 year ago

FTDS!!!

Would also suspect, given the MO the second child is not Jim's

"Jimmy" is a diminution of his name, suggesting she does not respect him as an equal, this is reinforced by her repeated comments, "you HAVE to forgive me...." um, no he doesn't BITCH.

LoejtcLoejtcover 1 year ago

Could it be that the author wrote himself into a corner and doesn’t have a reasonable storyline to conclude this story? Is he waiting for someone else to bail him out?

I’m delaying scoring this part because it is incomplete and isn’t a standalone story. I’ll wait until I see Chapter 2.

We’ve waited 4+ months already.

KiwihunterKiwihunterover 1 year ago

Brilliant. That will teach him for being a petulant selfish little boy. Time to man up, take care of his family and put his ego away.

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

V decent, until the cliffhanger non-ending. Knocks 2 stars off.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Many years ago I had a friend who was having an affair with a woman at work. She told him she loved him but wouldn't leave her husband, but she wanted to have his baby. She did get pregnant and had the baby. I don't know if her husband ever found out.

Real life can be stranger than fiction.

An old joke: A man didn't believe in fortune telling, so he went to one to prove it was fraudulent. He asked her to tell him where his father was. She told him his father was living in Blackpool. The man said that his father had died 10 years ago.

She replied that the man who had been married to his mother had died, but the man who was his father was alive and well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Those complaining g about the story being unfinished, I took a look at JClife’s submissions. This was the last one he has submitted since May 2022. I hope the writer is ok.

Perhaps someone could finish this for him?

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

You know, you are a very good writer but it kills me when I read about a paternity test destroying a family. It is a cruel plot twist for the reader and it is a sad, depressing thing to read about. I wish nobody would write such things. I put it up there with poop stories; both sickening in their own way. Can't score this, sorry..

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

so what..............if the baby is his or not. beth isn't and getting back together over a lie is just as bad

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

While the story was good, it was obvious Beth wasnt going to be his early on.

The ending, too cliched. Dropped it a star right there. Just because shes pregnant isnt going to stop her from being a divorced skank. And no one keeps love letters to remind them of what they did, from what I read she remembered it every day afterwards. Also she didnt read them either since she got them...so none of that made a lick of sense. And for those who cry about a guy leaving to get some space...wtf is your issue there? yes, many stories have wimpy little hubbies run away but some people do need space when this happens to them. My brother became a bit of a hermit when it happened to him (not the baby part).

And FYI lc69hunter is weak little pudding eater, so his opinions on raising another mans kid are worth about as much as MAGA'ts claims about the election are.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 1 year ago

I am with the Anonymous poster who pointed out that JClife has not posted since this story was posted in May 2022. I, as well, hope that nothing unfortunate occurred to him or his family/loved ones. While I do want him to continue this story, I do wish him and his well and hope for the best for them.

Pasqual

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

You would think it was pretty bloody obvious that their kid wasn't his the fact he didn't even suspect was pretty pathetic. I had to laugh with the whole she's pregnant but this one definitely is yours🤣🤣🤣Oh My God that's so FUNNY 🤣🤣🤣 Yep this marriage is definitely going to be a RAAC

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 1 year ago

The story is unfinished. However, I see only to possible and plausible finishes. Option # 1: He accepts her unfaithfulness, his cuckolding, and another's man's daughter in order to raise his own one within a dysfunctional family, full of secrets and distrust. Or he takes option #2: He divorces the cheating wife, and as a divorced father he supports and helps raise his own child if DNA confirm he's the father. When he visits his child, he can interact with his not biological daughter and give also the love she deserves. Personally, I would take option 2. I'm no martyr, willing to sacrify my own happiness and life for others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There will be ever a continuation of this story or not, because that is one of the greatest cliffhanger ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incomplete

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

In itself, it was well enough written, even though the pace was `as ponderous as plod' and, just as excruciating as having teeth drawn, as the story slowly, slowly and hesitatingly, interlaced with painful repetition, painfully plodded inexorably to it's inevitable, transparent-as-new-glass, obvious and totally predictable conclusion, INCLUDING the by-now mandatory "plot-twist" of her "new-pregnancy" -Quelle Surprise, mes enfants, -quelle-bloody-surprise! -I DON'T think!

The writing IS actually quite good, but the ponderous old plot is Dire!

As are the frequently repeated `plot-clues' signs and signals, groan, groan and, groan again! A heavy edit is required...

R.S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel sorry for this husband .

To discover your wife has been unfaithful in the way he did has to play into any number of doubts about yourself . Believing his wife came back to him because he was ' the safe option ' just might be the biggest insult to him of all .

That it happened a good while ago and she has been trying to make up for her transgression is points in her favour , but does nothing to lessen his pain .

Then , discovering your kid is not ' your ' kid !!

For me , that's final straw time . Get out of there , go far away .

But the hits keep coming for this guy . She's pregnant again and this time she is sure of who the daddy is .

Reading this makes me wonder how many kids have been bought up unknowingly by a dad who is not their natural father .

Women have something of an instinct about these things . At least they have to have a doubt about paternity . So why go ahead with pregnancy without some form of confession ?

To save themselves and their own self image of themselves .

Resist , and you get told to get over your fragile male ego .

I liked this story . Well written and thought provoking .

4 *

DK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In Victorian London, paternity was in doubt in over one third of all births. Anyways yeah don't see how tonget past the fact that Beth is not his kid. Don't understand why someone having an affair doesn't use a condom. For just this reason. Uggh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hmm. Regardless of anything else, Diane is certainly dumb. Wants to have kids with her husband, goes off birth control pills two weeks before the last letter, has unprotected sex either Jake who she can't seem to give up and gets pregnant with Beth. Yeah definitely some sort of LW Darwin award winner. I don't see any other way than divorce. If anything because of her monumental stupidity. Condoms people! Condoms!

McSparkyMcSparkyover 1 year ago

I'm looking forward to reading chapter 2.

JensensloverJensensloverover 1 year ago
FTDS!!!!!!

Almost a year and still no chapter 2, please admin, only allow COMPLETED stories to be posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Probably hiss kid this time and she may very well have went into a frenzy with him because she knew she might be pregnant already lol. What a predicament.>

People who can keep it in their pants deserve a partner that can as well.

WakeupnowWakeupnowover 1 year ago

Where the hell is chapter 2?

JackEvansJackEvansover 1 year ago

This was really intricately and interestingly told.

Thank you!

And I'd be thrilled to see where you would take this story further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ARGH! Still waiting for chapter 2! Come on! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

7 months no chapter 2 yet.

JensensloverJensensloverover 1 year ago

Can another writer PLEASE finish this please, this 'writer' can't even be bothered to say if it will EVER be finished!

chrisp69chrisp69over 1 year ago

Please tell me that there more chapters to come. It's left me so pi**ed off

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. When is chapter 2 due?

AlanDavidAlanDavidover 1 year ago

I liked it but without a part 2, it’s not a story…..

DreddrasDreddrasover 1 year ago

Beginning to lose hope that a Ch. 2 will happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! THAT was a twist! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing! Chapter 2… LFG…..!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chapter 2 please??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hopefully both children will have the same father and her ploy to get pregnant a second time is just to cover her continued cheating

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We really need chapter 2

BobLee7BobLee7over 1 year ago

So, was her rush to get pregnant by her husband just to secure him in case he found out about Beth? One wonders. Hope he has the guts to go back. Too many children without fathers as it is.

TimcutyourshitTimcutyourshitover 1 year ago

Well this sucks no part 2 I hate it when they don't finish a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'll read it when he finishes writing and posts it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hopefully will be a great story once we get part 2

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

I know the ending is meant to be ironic, but really, you need to complete the story. The irony is lost on just about everyone

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What happened to Barbara Hensley, his original lawyer? It ends wit Brian Jenkins suddenly appearing as his lawyer. A transparent plot with the pregnancies and paternity predictable. Could have been a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where is FTDS when you need them?

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 1 year ago

I really hate stories when the DNA test turns out bad, it is too heartbreaking and I can't understand why someone would write such things. Until then it was a fantastic drama. No rating from me because of the DNA mismatch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting read. I don't agree with some of the comments below as I take each story as it comes.

Would very much like to see part 2.

RichardbeardRichardbeardabout 1 year ago

Really need a part 2. Definitely a good read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think, you've started this story to complete in two parts but the 2nd part is yet to come. Either you didn't find a solution or else not thinking about ending the story which actually complicated the situation. You can't just hang the readers like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If I was James, I'd have made Diane abort the baby if that's possible. If not, then I'd have for sure made Diane sue Jake for seducing her and specially make her pregnant and I personally sued the company for alienation of affection. In this way, I'd have some relief.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Diane is worst dude. I'd show up with the morning after pill, like please do us both a favor Benidictina Arnold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just 1 for leaving an incomplete story!

crazycam69crazycam69about 1 year ago

I gave this story 5 stars when I first ready it last year. Please give us part 2.

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 1 year ago

I think she knew (had a home test) and decided James would make best father. If she's pregnant know it either way. She might be cheating again and that's why she suddenly got aggressive again. Kind of like before huh. I'd say he made the right decision.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Waiting........ still. I believe in you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very disappointed, really bought into the story mentally, wish these stories could be tagged as incomplete.

Simon_Masters

DreddrasDreddrasabout 1 year ago

I guess parentage won't ultimately matter because the new kid will be an adult by the time Ch. 02 comes out.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63about 1 year ago

Great story. I kept saying get a DNA test. She was a really stupid bitch. She found out she was pregnant then passed Jake's kid off as his.

I hope there is more coming.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63about 1 year ago

She knew she was pregnant and passed it off as his. She had sex with Jake after she went off the pill. She kept the letters because she wanted to be with Jake. She hit pregnant because she wanted to have a part of Jake. Just sick.

If the author is still out there please finish this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A fine story as far as far as it went. There has to be closure and it has not been accomplished.Is there going to be a return to a stable relationship with his wife? How about child care for a child that isn’t his? In the words of FTDS, “Finish The Damn Story”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

NEXT please!

nestorb30nestorb30about 1 year ago

I am going to hazard a guess and say the author has stopped writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The final line should have been: "James, Diane is pregnant and she swears THIS baby is definitely yours."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'll join the chorus of finish the story.

Also, Diane must have gone off the pill while still fucking Jake or she kept fucking Jake longer than she claimed because it takes some time after ending the pill before (most) women are able to get pregnant. Any future chapter (and I really hope you write one) should try to address this. I'm giving it 5***** because I think it's that good, but please bring the story to a conclusion.

DreddrasDreddrasabout 1 year ago

Damn, looks like yesterday was the 1 year anniversary of Ch. 01, with no sign of a continuation coming. At this point I just hope someone else takes up the challenge and FTDS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have read a few of your stories and it seems leaving the story unfinished is in your DNA.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another story of a slut and wimpy husband

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Chapter 2 please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Finish what you start.

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

Unfinished, don't bother

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I would have thought James would have done the DNA test way sooner. Story would have gone one for a few more pages then. Anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If it had a part two it might seem her former lover came back in the picture or actually never left.

usaretusaret11 months ago

Another tale by an author who does not come through with the next PROMISED chapter, and obviously could care less . What a colossal waste of the reader’s time and interest. Find another hobby!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Foremost

Never give any story more than average that has MC getting drinking/drunk after receiving bad news?!!

SHIT happens And if around want people to think And take appropriately action. Not hide in bottle/drugs. Might be hurt bad or dead due to delay, freezing up,etc

Example being shopping mall where someone suddenly opens up with gun (s).

USMC Vietnam saw 18-19 year olds do both. Luckily never directly impacted me.BUT was aware of collateral damage due to reaction without thinking?!!

Understand people are human.

Had one of best friends who served honorably But would not take a life. That's why conscience objectors,/ corpsmen (medics) etc

After hangover got head out of ass and acted mostly non wimpy

On above I was 21 when hit Vietnam. Difference that a few years make can be (not always) enormous

RuttweilerRuttweiler10 months ago
This insecure man boy character is exhausting

This guy just whines too much. He has no self-confidence, and little self-esteem. No wonder he’s so insecure.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Cheating means divorce cant stand insecure cunts that cant stay faithful.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The insecure woman girl is exhausting.

The bitch whines too much. She has no self confidence, little self esteem. No wonder shes so insecure.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love only you. Also her, fucks someone else for at least a few months. To cheat and lie for years is a scum act and divorce worthy, bitch belongs in the streets with her bastard child.

stevetishstevetish10 months ago

Finish the damn story

RePhilRePhil9 months ago

Brilliantly finished.

You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone! You unlock this door with the key of imagination.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I wish it had been brought to a close with one or two more pages, rather than dragging it out into a second chapter to be published later. Kinda makes the reader feel cheated. If she's pregnant again, it doesn't much matter who the sperm donor is for this one.

Beardog325Beardog3259 months ago

WTF. He hasn’t been with her in 10 weeks and she’s pregnant. Was it Jake from State Farm?

StruckwrongStruckwrong9 months ago

And of course a one sided decision once again. something fishy about her pussy permits.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit8 months ago

..to treat a starving person to a delicious, mouth-watering appetizer, then slam-lock his cell-door as you leave, promising but never intending, a follow-through....................................

Oh the untold joys of the Marquis-de-Sade as a bed-time storyteller! Untold joys as there ARE none! Just cruelty.

FTDS man!

_

R.S.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

you never finished the story PT 2,1 star I'm not a writer

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Seems Diane knew all along about Beth and was trying to coverup with a pregnancy of their own. After a rough period between the two of them Jimmy wonders about the intense sex suddenly and Diane says you know I love you "I chose you to be my soulmate for life" WOW just curious why Diane suddenly needs to get pregnant. Maybe there was a fox in the hen house after all.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It seems that Diane wanted Jacks baby all along, but knowing that Jack would never make a great father , she chose Jimmy for that role, and by jumping on Jimmy and having sex with him a week after having unprotected sex with Jack, Jimmy would believe that he was infect the father, I believe that Diane and Jack were still seeing each other on a regular basis while Jimmy was at work and the same happened again Diane was once again caring Jacks baby hence the reason Dianne Jumped on Jimmy as soon he opened the door when he came home from ,a week before he found the letters. Diane definitely was and still is madly in love with Jack, the slut wanted the best of both words , Jack as her true love and Jimmy to be the best father to her little basterd children, I hope that the Author could confirm or deny my theory.and is Jimmy the biological father of the next child?

fredbrownfredbrown7 months ago

Damn! Never snoop on your wife unless you're looking for trouble and for Diane - you'd have to be as dumb as a box of rocks leaving love letters around for dumb-ass to find.

The new baby is gonna be his? I'm betting the score is Jake 2, James 0 .......

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy0356 months ago

Great yarn. Please finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Talk about entrapment........ the bitch described in this story is a real piece of work. What a sick person. And the elevator does not go all the way to the top to boot. Well guess we will never know the balance of the writers outcome of this fictional conundrum.

silentsoundsilentsound6 months ago

P.S. It's obvious Diane knew she was pregnant before breaking it off with Jake.

She's nothing but a self serving whore.

billyblazebillyblaze6 months ago

Unfinished. Don't bother reading.

bigeightguybigeightguy6 months ago

Finish chapter 2!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous