Love-Love

Story Info
Nude tennis tournament; couple; reporters; winner public sex.
3k words
4.03
10.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is it, Kara. The first adults only New Wimbledon 'Knock-out' finale. More than 12,000 of the world's top players entered this tournament anonymously a year ago."

"Yes, Ken. Here we are with the top four mixed couples. What do you think of these players?" Her massive, firm, unharnessed tits make it hard for me to focus on our usual banter. Her stiffening nipples peeking out between the buttons of her deeply open blouse make my dick surge. Be professional.

"Well, it would seem that the men's team has the power over the other -- especially as they are husband and wife. This is a single winner-take-all nude tournament, so it's possible the married couple will face off in the final match. Who knows how that will turn out?

"Kara, as the ref measures the net sag -- zero has been allowed since 2040 -- let's remind our viewers that this court is a carbon composite which minimizes lost ball speed after a bounce. The huge, retractable roof's a giant umbrella, so the games continue even in blizzards. Adult rules require point losers to strip something and game winner gets to fuck the game loser in any way in any hole, while we and home viewers watch, until at least one of them cums. If the ball strikes clothes in a point lose, that clothing is the one that comes off. In doubles, mixed or not, both winners fuck both losers. Simple rules, just like in practice games."

How I wish those rules applied up here in the Press box. His bulge is making me so horny. "Yes, Ken. That has often resulted in men ass fucking men or women pegging them. The other significant new tech is the Smart Raqets (TM). These Raqets have doubled the natural speed from 130 mph and are adjustable for return force. They give women equal footing and equal speed with men."

"Traditional attire is enforced -- men in absorbent under shirt, top tank, shorts and jock strap, while women wear a tank top, sports bra, flat micro skirt with full slit to the waist, and panties, all white. Yet Kevlar web-enhanced clothes are required, Kara. That minimizes serious injury in covered areas and reduces the huge balloon bruising so common when hit by a hyper ball. At maximum speed, those balls feel like rocks."

"That helps only while they still have clothes on. There have been many complaints, Ken, that the vulnerable heart symbol, on tops and bare chests, is now used as a target rather than a spot to avoid. Here's the penultimate match. Uncovered areas are still targets. Broken bones also eliminate you as they incapacitate you. The MM (Male-Male) team receives first."

"Serve is good; return is hard." That's not the only hard thing! My cock and her nipples . . . oops. "M2 sends it back fast; F (female/wife) slams a line drive at 212 mph to the corner. It's IN; M1 missed it. 15 - L'OEUF. He has a choice of which clothes to lose for his point penalty. He chooses his shorts. His jock strap is well packed and seems to be stretching. Kara, I think he's trying to distract her with his package and bare ass."

"Ken, having advanced this far, she has seen and fucked too many players to let that bother her. W serves. He's mooning her and spreading his cheeks. I can see his butt hole from here." How I'd love to see and lick your bumhole, Ken.

"Well sure, Kara, with your 50x monoscope. Let's get back to the game. She serves to M2 at 222 mph. He missed, and it's in. His turn to strip. He's rocking his shirt, looking at M1, and decides to strip to his jock strap also. 30 - L'OEUF."

"Husband (H) serves to M1; 261 mph direct to his groin. Too fast to respond, M1 goes down with a resounding shout. He peels off the jock strap, as required by the rules anyway, moves his stiff dick out of the way as he rolls his balls forward. Thanks to advanced cameras, we can all see how red and swollen his left nut is. As he rolls around, two officials run to check him out and decide if he can continue. He's on his back, dick straight up and in the female judge's hand. Our male judge is checking his testes. M1 is waving them off as the female judge slowly pumps his cock, presumably checking for normal response. It's getting stiff again. She turns and gives a thumbs-up as she keeps pumping him. There's his clear Cowper's as proof and she licks it away. He trembles and gets up." Mmm, I'd love to lick your cock and make you cum for me.

"A bit unsportsman like, Kara, he's pointing his stiff cock at W and pumping his hips as a threat. We know what that means. W laughs at him and waves her index finger to deny him. W serves M2, 198 mph; dick wobbling leg to leg, he deftly returns it, striking her skirt. 30 - 15. She unhooks her skirt and tosses it to a ball boy. This monoscope is great. Her camel toe is wet and obvious." Too bad I can't see and eat your camel toe, Kara. Your musky aroma is driving me wild.

"M1 fakes a high speed serve; W swings early; misses and the ball hits her tank. She hands her husband her Raqet and strips off her top. 30 - 15. What great legs, Kara. Well toned and shapely as you'd expect from an athlete. She is a beauty, isn't she."

"Yes, she is, Ken. You remember I was a tournament winner when you said the same about my gams. Are they so bad now?" She pulled her skirt up nearly to her crotch and stood for him. He studied her shapely sticks, enjoying the view, as long as he could.

"Mmm, Kara, they still look great to me. Shapely, firm and, well . . ." I better shut up before I admit how much I want to taste them all the way to where they meet. "Looks like M1 is taking his time as he targets W. He serves. It hits her left bra strap. Oh oh. 30 - 30 He smiles."

"Well, Ken, she's puckering up and glaring at M1. Her husband takes her raqet as he watches her strip off her sports bra. Here come the girls, freed and colliding."

"The bright red heart symbol overlapping her left tit is a glaring target. How can anyone miss those monsters? Not only are they big enough to be seen from the bleachers, they are on the megascreen and much bigger than life without losing their ideal shape." I wish mine were that perfect.

"I remember how they felt and tasted when I fucked her, Kara, when I beat her that one time. Her husband watched with the others. She still has a way of bending over with her freed tits dancing alluringly. Doesn't she look great in just her tiny white panties? Those long, hard nipples, mmmmm."

"Back to the game, stud. M1 serves to W at 228 mph. Her skill shows as she hops to one side and gently taps the ball barely over the net at 28 mph. M1 & M2 charge the net, but fail to return the tap. M1 takes off his shirt as M2 removes his jock strap. He's hoping his thicker cock will distract her. I guess he hasn't learned his lesson yet. 40 - 30." I wonder how thick your cock is, Ken. That bulge is driving me wild.

"Kara, let's see what strategy W uses as she faces two stiff, bald cocks intent on getting in her. She serves hard, 231 mph. Ohh! It hit M1 in the heart spot and he went down hard."

"Medics rush out, rub his chest, pump his deflating cock, and zap him, but a sheet goes over him; he's eliminated. MM team is knocked out in the first game. RIP M1. Ken, the rules say W must fuck the surviving player. She discusses the options with her husband and the two judges. They signal the ref for the small, sanitized strap-on. I suppose that's a bit of a concession. M2 strips naked and bends in front of the ref who must witness the ritual. Wife chose the single-ended peg and is lubing it and M2's asshole. She's strapping the peg over her panties. That's a bit unusual too."

"Ken, did you ever get pegged when you were playing? I know you faced women mostly and got to fuck nearly all of them." So when is it my turn? I'd love to peg you, hot shot.

"Are we really going to talk about me? Yes, I lost to a few women, and they loved pegging me. In one mixed-couples match, I was the only male. When I lost, one of the winners fingered, then pegged me as the other slowly sucked me off. My partner argued with the ref, then the judges, that it was an illegal action. But before they came to a decision, I came -- twice. My favorite loss ever."

"I wish I'd seen that, Ken. Maybe we can recreate that later on the empty field?" Hmm, his cock feels so stiff and hard. I wonder if anyone can see if I take it out and pump it as I finally direct his hand to my wet pussy. I left my panties home as I hoped for this. Watching a loser get pegged is such a turn on . . . that's it, Ken, rub me just like that. Mmm. If the cameras stay on that asshole, I can suck and finger Ken right here in our booth.

"O-o-ohhhh, l-l-look at that, folks." This cum-crazy bitch is going to get us fired. "Her loving husband is helping his wife get through it by jerking M2 as she pegs him. How sweet. She may be using the slim pegger, but she's slamming his ass hard. He's spreading his cheeks for her and . . . That was quick. M2 blasted onto H's palm. C-c-an you catch what they're saying, Kara?" Her hot pussy and stiff nipples are too much.

"W-w-what? Oh, yesssss. Y-y-yes I can." I'm about to cum and he's asking me questions? His fingers are rubbing my little man just right. "They cut off the sound, but I can read lips with this scope." I expect you to read my lips up close as I cum. "H ran two fingers through M2's cum saying 'this is in tribute to M1, a great player.' H and W are licking his cum-covered fingers and showing it to the camera as M2 is licking his own cum off H's palm. I'm not sure what kind of tribute that is, but it is kinky. D-ohhhh-n't you agree?"

"Ohhh yes, Kara. Shouldn't it have been M1's cum? I s'pose M2's is more readily available. There will be a short break as the players decide how to proceed. The MW team has two options. One may yield the tournament, or they may face off to the end. Now I see hugging, tears, more hugs, she's on her butt and shaking her head. He signals he has an answer. She leaps up and pulls his arm down as he was about to concede. She wants the face-off. The crowd goes wild."

"Ken, we should not allow this just because of her grief. One of them can kill, umm eliminate, the other. Call on the ref to end this."

"It's not his call, Kara. Will they go easy on each other? She put on her skirt, bra, and tank. He serves. It's good, but soft at 55 mph. She returns it at 202 mph. She wants to earn her win. He returns at 90 mph; she zings it back at 220 mph -- it hit his thigh. 15 - L'OEUF. He takes off his shorts. She's no stranger to his package or him to hers, yet we all want to see them naked and fucking, especially after a hard elimination." He's not the only one I want to see fucking. She's making my cock flutter and about to make me cum.

"She serves at 230 mph; he responds at full speed of 238 mph. It hits her skirt, but not her body. She tosses the skirt away again. Most of her panties are wet and now translucent. The camera puts it on the split screen. She serves at 190 mph; he returns it deep, but slow. She fakes him out and gently taps it over the net. 30 - L'OEUF. He spreads his arms in question; she points to her panties and pulls them down a bit. He understands and slowly peels off his jock strap.

She pulls her panties up tight and rubs her slit. His semi hard cock instantly swells to full size and swings from leg to leg as he bends and preens. She's just staring. The camera zooms in on his hips and stiff, swaying cock, putting it up on the megascreen. His balls swing with his cock and the crowd grows quiet as we all stare at the huge display."

"Kara, the ball girls are all rubbing their snatches, the ball boys and ref are rubbing their cocks, some exposed, and the ref finally blows his whistle. W snaps from her reverie of proudly exposing her husband's bald cock to the viewing public." I whisper to Kara to wait til the finale to make me cum and I pull my fingers from her soaked pussy. They smell and taste so good!

"Ken, she finally serves hard. He snaps it back hard. She swings and misses. The ball hits her heart spot. She's down on her back, not moving. He drops his Raqet, runs, tears visible, arms and cock waving frantically. Medics strip off her top, once again revealing big, firm tits with hard nipples and fibrillate . . . twice. She's moving again. Hugging, kissing. She's Knocked-out, eliminated. That's the second match won by Knock-out within an hour. Must be a record. At least this one survived. An official offers H the tournament trophy. He pushes it away and hugs his wife."

"I see that, Kara. But the ref is insisting that, since the medics cleared her, they must honor the rules. She's smiling and stripping off his shirts. Now naked, he's slipping off her panties. Two cameras are moving in close -- one focused on her swelling and gaping pussy, the other on his cock, which is bigger than we saw earlier. Wow. They're kissing again, he's nibbling on a nipple and moving South. The megascreen's now split in two. Her tempting nipple and the goosbumps around it fill one half while a rear view of H's anus, balls, and hanging cock fill the other."

Kara whispers, "I'd like to get hold of that beautiful cock and put it to good use in me." With a louder and breathy voice, she adds, "Mmm, now he's kissing, licking, and slowly tonguing her waxed pussy and tall clit. Look at them on the megascreen." She grabbed and yanked my cock again. "Looks like half the audience here is 'inspired' to follow along in some sort of brazen sex acts, like this." She bent over and swallowed most of my stiff cock in one gulp. We didn't notice the megascreen had added two more windows -- one featured my cock sliding in and out of her mouth, the other was Kara's lightly hairy pussy upskirt from behind. She was obviously rubbing her excited clit as she deep fingered herself.

"Um, Kara, you should . . ." She interrupted me by rotating, pulling her skirt up to her back, and pushing me to my back so she could squat on my face. So wet and tasty. Too late to help any modesty. I plunged fingers deep into her wet well and drank all the juices she made as I thumbed her stiff clit. My free hand pushed her shirt to her neck and worshiped her enticing tits.

She tossed her shirt away, unknowingly facing a camera and putting her luscious big tits and thick nipples on the megascreen. As she slid toward my stiffness, she gathered her skirt around her waist, grabbed my cock and gently dropped onto it with our union and fucking on half the big screen for the locals and our TV audience. Watching my cock slide in and out of her 'huge' pussy on screen is new. What a view.

The other half of the screen filled with two views -- a side view of W's big tits' wild gyrations as H fucked her in missionary, and a rear view showing his thick cock sliding into his wife, slamming against her hard clit, and his balls bouncing off her anus. The view is mesmerizing. He lifted her knees onto his shoulders and penetrated her deeper and slower until she began to squirm. Her eyes rolled back, her navel to her neck reddened, she shuddered and moaned in a loud orgasm. That triggered him to speed up, grunt, and clench several times as he filled his wife with thick cream. He froze in place as the camera watched.

When he began to slip out of her, he lifted her hips to his face and lapped up his cum, which began to escape her swollen pussy. The big screen showed him gently scooping his cum from her as she shuddered again. He drank it all, but at a signal from his wife, he moved up and shared his special sauce with her. The ref, pumping his exposed cock, put the trophy next to the still loving couple and walked away. A camera moved to shoot through the trophy for a final beauty shot of the naked couple.

"Yes, Kara. He's the biggest winner twice -- shiny trophy and lustrous loving wife. They didn't fuck for us. They let us watch them making love." Perhaps moved by my observation, Kara climaxed on my stiff cock and made me cum with her.

"Is that a tear I see, Ken?"

=== 10 hrs 01:00 10/14/21 ==== 3004 words ===

10/8/21 seminal image: husband/wife face off in nude tennis match