All Comments on 'Love, Lust, and Betrayal Pt. 01'

by Rob5373

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Can’t wait

Can’t wait for the gold medal routine for mental gymnastics that’s going to be used to get them back together. That’s always the fun part of the story

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago

Good start. Looking forward to Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another idiotic RAAC is coming

If you don't want negative cuck comments, don't write stupid cuck stories....play stupid games, win stupid prizes, understand? And can't you be creative enough to do without the big cock trope? Using it is a sign that someone fears he has a teeny weenie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why???

Why do people post stories in instalments I just don't get it, just finish it then post the damn thing. In other words get a bloody grip!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Need to wait for any high scoring you are on your way to getting

To be sure it does not end up a RAAC

Tiger27Tiger27almost 4 years ago

She falls for the asshole, fucks him and gets pregnant, game-set-match, marriage is over. No need for a continuation.

SithLord6969SithLord6969almost 4 years ago

Suffering

That's what's needed for these cheaters. A good pound of flesh....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

AC-130s are gunships; C-130s are cargo planes (Pet peeve)

Also, the dialogue is pretty stilted... “ the baby in your womb changes everything. I won't raise another's man's child conceived in infidelity. There's no way I can stay with you knowing that another man's dick and sperm have soiled your womb. I can't stay and watch your belly swell with his child.“

The words all make sense but no one SPEAKS like this. Especially when angry.

Otherwise pretty decent but let’s see where it goes...

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 4 years ago
Wow....

I am interested to see how he deals with things.....the wife deserves a lot more than she got....what a bitch.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyalmost 4 years ago
Best yet!

I’ll look forward to the next chapter

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Ok, I really am looking for part 2. If Deanna has any morals left (maybe Nancy) then she should contact her HR department, report Joey for sexual harrassment and have cameras placed in her office. Of course Deanna needs to learn how to say NO and stay away from me. Joey should be fired for cause - breech of morals clause, and his career should take a nose dive. Robert was a hero from the war, and I'm sure many ground troops (including special forces) remember and owe him. A few words to some colleagues and Joey will be lucky to survive ( a dirt nap is always possible), but of course he will probably lose both his balls and his dick ( he may even have the misfortune of a large dildo covered with crazy glue shoved up his rear end). Deanna is looking forward to several miserable years - divorce, ridicule by family and friends, her daughters may disown her ( their college graduation and weddings should be fun), and of course seeing Robbie find love and happiness with someone else. Maybe Deanna will kill Joey herself, and then commit suicide. Chances of reconciliation are between slim and none in this case.

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
Please, no cuck shit, this site has way too much already

It needs it's own category. This is a perfect time for a very unexpected nuclear strike on ALL involved.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 4 years ago
What I think should happen.

Since we know Deanna is carrying Mr. Smarts baby,she should go tell him and atleast try to accept his love,because sure as shit Deanna's marriage to Robbie is over.Oh and even if Robbie doesn't get revenge against Deanna,the rumors will start flying especially if her fellow employees know Robbie had the "snip,snip" and Deanna shows up with a swollen belly.

As for Deanna telling her daughters,they may be disappointed,but they may forgive their Mom.But they may not.Overall I think Deanna fucked herself more than she fucked her lover,and I have a feeling if Deanna and Mr. Smart end up together,Robbie may come at them heavy and make them pay dearly.

And Deanna has the baby,but after Robbie gets thru with her she has no choice but to move or either commit suicide.Sadly I feel sorry for Deanna but she alone wrecked her marriage to Robbie.I wish in part 2 Robbie would do the proverbial "Eye for an Eye" and maybe pay Deanna back by sleeping with her friend Nancy,so Deanna can feel how it feels to be betrayed by her Husband and Best Friend,then wipe the slate clean and forgive Deanna.

abitshyoneabitshyonealmost 4 years ago
great first

absolutlely loving this story ,, i dont think deannas a bed person but joey is a complete rat, will there be a make up,,, ? ,, or a complete divorce and total end, , i hope robbie gets his revenge on joey good style , , deanna got sucked in , yes shes a fool, a cheater and deserves all she gets,, great story so far ,, loved it ,, thanks for sharing

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
Bitch is way too shallow and stupid.

Your slut just isn't sympathetic and your husband doesn't have near enough backbone or testosterone as written.

I still appreciate the entertainment and the fact you cleaned this up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good so far

Abrupt change of perspective from her to him was a little disorienting though.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 4 years ago

lets see where you take this

moblanemoblanealmost 4 years ago
Gotta See This!

I suspect you are angling for a reconciliation and it would be nice to think it is possible, however, even if 'Robbie' forgives and takes her back I can't see the kids giving her a chance! Such low-life behavior is not worthy of forgiveness and certainly NOT reconciliation. I can see a future association of some kind in respect of their kids but this is a worthless female who's selfish and sluttish behavior deserves no favor or acceptance! Dying in childbirth would be a blessing for all concerned, except, of course, the innocent child for which this woman deserves to spend eternity in Hell! Well written and almost riveting story 4**** so far, Time to 'bring it home' Well done Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
BE ASSURED ....

.... RAAC is a forgone conclusion! Joey will dump her cheating ass and NO retribution will ever happen to him OR her! Likely outcome will be Robbie takes the WHORE back and forgives her when she breaks her vows a second, third and forth time! Once a cheater .... ALWAYS a cheater .... nothing more .... nothing less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I can tell....

...this is going to end up in another stupid fairytale, where the husband forgives and everyone ends happy with a new baby. Where are her parents? family?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Unless I am way off base this is practically screaming RAAC lol but that's okay

I know I can be a dick sometimes but I really just appreciate well written stories that have actual character development, original ideas, and a well constructed plot. I know there are many other reasons why people "come" here to literotica and LW (lol had to) Some of the usual fare in LW is well written and original but far far more is regurgitated weird shit that either irritates me or bores me to tears.

NOT this story though. It's an excellent start and I appreciate the fact you have written a cheating wife that is contrite and deeply ashamed. If you do ultimately seek reconciliation that is really the one thing going for her. Her behavior was shameful and appalling but she owns it. So many start off arrogant and entitled in these stories and somehow the betrayed must somehow convey the pain to their betrayer in order for any closure to occur. You have such a good start here.

Me personally? I wouldn't be able to get over the pregnancy. That is a bridge too far. It will be interesting to see how you handle the rest of the story though You get 5 stars from me.

driv2u2driv2u2almost 4 years ago
Well

Think this will be a raac + , when he left at end , just have to kiss your toes one more time, really ? Toe fetish got a bit over the top . Hope he doesn't take her back , but he seems a bit of pushover and not much confidence for a pilot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Errors

A good story, a sad tale that I read all the way but left feeling disillusioned, it was like watching some car accident. I will look for part two but hope you don’t fall into fantasy land with them ending up back together. She’s not a nice piece of work, only the unwanted pregnancy stopped her continuing with the betrayal DESPITE all the ‘I love my husband and want us to grow old together but hell let’s have some more sex.

Nighling thing though, you said you went through and corrected errors? You missed the nodding and shaking of heads mix up. Nodding for yes, shaking for no unless it’s reversed in your country of origin

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

I've read this before on storiesonline, so I expect it still ends the same way.

The big problem with any reconciliation story is trying to convince the reader that the wife has done enough to atone for her marital crimes to warrant staying with her. If a wife lets her lover knock her up with a bastard, it's such an extreme betrayal that I just can't see how any husband can get over it.

There's hundreds of thousands of available women out there, so why waste your time on someone who has a proven track record of treating you with utter contempt? Unless the cheating wife can come up with an incredibly compelling answer to that question, any reconciliations are just a twisted cuck fantasy.

taylorsamtaylorsamalmost 4 years ago

Excellent, Loved it so far.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Great start

Again we have the mindless, middle aged executive woman who falls for a younger seducer. Naturally, the cheating whore gets pregnant despite husband's vasectomy. She has a high six figure income and will be fine on her own. The children are grown so that is no problem when he cuts her loose. Hopefully the payback for Joey will be epic and life changing. Let the punishment for both be one to remember. She does not deserve a RAAC under any circumstance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

If you seriously turn the husband into a simperng, wimpering, cuckold pussy, I will once again lose all respect for another in this ever saddening society. No man ever, would be able do get past this level of disrespect and betrayal. Well no real man that is, though there certainly are enough panty waste cuck loving writers around these days. So I'm sure you'll probably manage to somehow get them back together. So sad if you do.

CaOldDogCaOldDogalmost 4 years ago
Good start

But if he takes her back the score is lower than a one. Deanna is a narcissistic asshole that deserves every thing she gets including a child adoption for an illegitimate child. Please don't spin this as a forgiving husband because there are none of those only sick assholes that want their wives to fuck others. Sorry if you are one of those sick bastards. Pretty well written but the outcome other than Joey getting his balls busted and him killed will be less than satisfying.

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 4 years ago

Great start I hate her.

robroy93robroy93almost 4 years ago
She made

She made her bed. Let her lie in it with Joey's bastard and his lifeless body.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Good story. Good end. Second chapter will undoubtly ruin it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Read this before,

A professional educated women whose husband was snipped has a affair without protection . Something is wrong here. She is not dumber than a 2 year old. So how do expect anyone to buy into this story line. He knew of her affair and said nothing,not really believable either way. And no mention of the morning after pill. And will have the child knowing all the hell it will bring on her life. I know that joesph will be at of her life too. This really is a pretty weak plot and you redid it to bring it on to Literotica. Better you left it alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Will wait to rate the completed story.

Reads like another Martian Slut Ray plot device. Great wife, great mother, intelligent, virtuous, then, Shazam, she's a whore.

There's a reason why your wife should always have some reserve about your restraint and discipline as a husband. My wife knows that if she goes down the slut path I go to prison, after her lover goes into a wheelchair without a cock. She doesn't need that small doubt about me being potentially violent and vicious, but I think it doesn't hurt. When the wife's virtue and self respect break down, good old every day fear and certainty of mutual assured destruction might just keep her on the right side of temptation.

Robbie is getting what he enabled and ignored. As soon as he saw them holding hands he should have had her quit her job, or expect to see Joey in a body bag. Well, at least he might find a real woman of virtue and character the second time. Unless you turn him into Joey's bitch and her cum sucking cuck. Don't really give a shit what happens to the passive timid dumb shit at this point.

Thanks for the effort. Will rate the completed series, but so far this is kind of lame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Don't like infidelity

But the story was reallygood. Well written with only a few noticeable typos. Can't see how the ending will please me though. She is not a likable person , not is her lover. So unless you bring hubby down to their level, can't we anybody happy at the end. Hopefully, your cuck comment in the intro to isn't a sign of things to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You really need to pay attention to you POV.

Damn, you change it 2 or 3 times in the same sentence. The story line is okay but it's confusing at times because the he/I, she/I all the time.

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

I’ve read the story on the other site, so if you could please make part two about one page with him getting the divorce and finding someone else and leave it there.

I would be ever so grateful. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

As in most of your stories you make the husband is to much of a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
POV

Point of view.

Point of view.

Point of view

And if I haven't mentioned it

POINT OF VIEW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
much better

Much better than what was posted on the other site long ago. I still don't like the basics meaning after so long of a marriage and the great love she professes she lets the younger guy take her and it all happens once she feels the big dick. Yah, once again the big dick has to come into play and that drives her from flirting and already cheating (making out and letting another man suck on your nipple is cheating) to months of sex and pregnancy.

Over all you did a good job and thanks for cleaning it up as you did.

Won't spoil the ending for folks who have not already read the full story but there is no mafia, mexican whore house, or navy seals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Seriously, this is your definition of cleaned up? You need a competent editor to help you and explain where you're going wrong. This may be better than the previous effort, but it isn't a winner.

There is some spark there, so please keep trying. One day you'll look back on stuff like this and be embarrassed! 3*

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 4 years ago
It needs work

One of the problems with the writing is the use of language,when the characters are talking to.themselves it is like a parody, all the seed going into her womb, or when regretting what she did saying things like 'why did I let his fertile seed in my womb?" When she is talking to Robbie she goes into detail of what she did, a real woman would say something like 'i screwed up, I got in over my head and in the process fucked up everything I care about'. People don't talk that formally, it is like Shakespeare or Johnson tried to write erotica,it just doesn't work. The other thing is a 44 year old woman missing her period is a big deal, she isn't close enough to menopause to have that happen, if she misses 2 she is checking.

The point of view changes were rough, they didn't flow well and at the end it jumps and doesn't make sense,she is talking then he is talking.

I don't know what part 2 will bring, just doesn't seem to be much point,no way they can reconcile,.going after loverboy makes no sense, leave it where it is,this is one story where part 2 could only be cliches, she is broken,loverboy gets assaulted in a parking lot and hubby gets the hot woman flight attendant. Only way reconciliation might work is if the baby is the hubby's,doesn't sound likely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The interesting question

I think nowdays the most important family law problem (during divorce) the children support question for not DNA relative children in the Western Culture. The DNA test possibility can show almost 100% sure result who is the genetical father of the children.

Some solutions are:

1. French solution is simple for example the husbands get prison punishment if they check the children with DNA paternity test. The French husbands must organize secret DNA test in other countries (Spain, Switzerland) to know they are the genetical fathers. After the negative results they must hide the true couse in the divorce proceedings to avoid the prison punishment.

2. General solution is the husbands are free to check the children's paternity with DNA test, but they must pay children support after the divorce. This is the practice in the most countries.

3. Some USA states invented a new family law practice, where the husbands do not pay children support for not genetical relative children after divorce. The only exception is if the children are above 4 years old. The new fathers worths to check the kids below 4 years with DNA test.

In some countries the young male people have strong revulsion and fear against the classical marriage and the one of the main causes is for them the children support for not genetical children after divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
cuck!

another wimpy man story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Learn anatomy

Please learn some basic anatomy and how a cervix functions. It should not be that fucking difficult. You should be slapped for being that ignorant or stupid.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago
Hmmmm

Rob you’re to good a writer to post this. Sure it’s similar to other of your stories but there are bigger issues I think. Listen to his own argument at the end, how does he not say one word to her for the entire three months?!? Secondly, to actually rate this story would be unfair where you stopped it. Sure it’s a cliffhanger, but other than that, it’s one of your typical stories, stopped midway. Please take these as comments as someone who wants to give you a 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
3 months after my divorce became final Joey was attacked and hurt badly.

My ex-husband had a good alibi as he was at 33000 feet above the Atlantic heading to Paris France.

Joey had both knees destroyed his jaw broken his nose smashed and his genitals damaged. He ended up having both knees totally replaced as they could not rebuild his knees.

6 months later Joey was attacked again (my ex-husband was at 36000 feet on his way to Rome Italy) but I know he had something to do with the attack due to the injuries Joey received. Joeys right leg was destroyed above the knee replacement. His jaw was destroyed, his ribs were cracked he lost both of his testicles and half his penis. Both of Joeys hands were damaged to the point where they can no longer function properly. But the big telling point, that let me know my husband had something to do with the attack was the left ankle was destroyed same as my left ankle was broken when my ex saw Joey holding my hands.

Not only did I loose the man I loved deeply but I also lost my lover. Was it worth it? NO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
i thought it was re edited

there were numerous grammatical mistakes in here but those can be overlooked as long as this doesn't become a raac

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yes, ... but no, ...

A decent description of a seduction. She could have stopped it in its tracks - but didn't so that's the point.

The husband and wife were both open and honest with each other - finally - which was refreshing.

Will send a private note with suggestions about the "mechanics".

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

Stop now, guy turns cuck in the next chapter

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteelealmost 4 years ago
Well Done

A well-told story. I'm looking forward to Part Two.

I might suggest a scene split and a character identifier when swapping between narrators for future stories of this type.

That little bit of constructive criticism aside, I'm enjoying the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"I nodded no" ????

A person can only nod "yes". You shake your head "no". The foot fetish thing was way too much for the many readers who do not worship toes. You limit your audience when you introduce fetishes like that.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 4 years ago

Powerful, provocative, well written, emotionally draining and wonderful. Thanks

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just another heartless CUNT and a clueless loser husband, well for most of the story

This was pathetic! Too bad, I like the foot fetish part. But lets face it, she is clearly bored with her sissy husband even if she keeps saying how wonderful he is. (that's just to make her feel better for being a selfish CUNT) Joey is a psycho. Who tells someone they love them when they have not spent any time together yet? Psycho Joey that's who. Their is a creaming red flag, bu the CUNT wanted him so.. And the mentioning of her intelligence level keeps being repeated. Yet, she let's that piece of shit Joey cum in her unprotected CUNT. Ya, she is intelligent all right. CUNT and Clueless complain about not having enough time together, but he is home every weekend and they find excuses not to be together. The marriage was over a long time ago. She just needed to find a younger replacement. Not interested in pt2. I am sure it's a RAAC ending. Which proves what a loser Robbie is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I didn't finish

Because really I am not in the mood for this type of story, but that is not excuse for the cowardly trolls that come here with their negative comments to insult the author because clearly they are so insignificant, pathetic and little in life that they need to importunate someone that decide to share his desire. Altough there are some things to criticize in the story is just shamefull the response of some readers.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 4 years ago
Poof! Like a bad magic trick...

...the marriage is gone. Mr. Big Dick needs some baseball bat education. The wife? She's garbage and deserves a trip down Karma lane.

Good story. Thanks for sharing author. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Both LW weapons in one story!

The Martian Slut Ray and the magical big dick triumph again!

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 4 years ago
Great story, well told thus far. 5 stars

One thing - Joey is often referred to as a master seducer, but I didn't see it. Yeah, he did his part to seduce Deanne, but I never saw anything that was more than "typical." Joey didn't break through the gate: he knocked and Deanne opened the gate. Pretty simple: Deanne decided to cheat. At every point along the path she decided to take the next step.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
She chose her path.

She could have stopped it by talking to her husband. She could have asked Rob to stop the international flights to be home for her, but she didn't. And Rob, with his seniority, could have only flown instate when he first suspected but he was too naive. These kind of stories get me hating how dumb and clueless people can be. It is a well written good story, a basic unfaithful wife, clueless husband, and a horny lover boy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You’re never out of the league of a cheater!

This really bugs me! It is said constantly, in stories here.

As if looks or brains or talent, with which you are born, have anything to do with character, which is forged by the choices you make in life.

How can you be out of the league of a moral defective?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Choo Choo on the cuck train

For a vet he's probably the most spineless one ever to soil the services.

Making such a pathetic, contemptible protagonist is an insult to our vets. It's disgusting.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 4 years ago
@all the big

bad annonys always talk shit. But they remain annonys, no better than cucks.

LucasredLucasredalmost 4 years ago
Crocodile tears

I have noticed that many writers on this site don't know what the term 'crocodile tears' means.

Crocodile tears doesn't mean the tears are large, it means the tears are Fake. A crocodile's eyes tear up while they eat, thus the term Crocodile Tears.

OPrimeOPrimeover 3 years ago
Good Ending

Stop the story now and you win.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a whore!

Robbie should have beat that whore to within an inch of her life. It should have ended with her as a battered, bloody pulp on the floor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

I agree that She is a Slut as Whores get Paid .. But to Hit a Pregnant women is against the Law .. I think that Joey Should be getting a Beatdown Big Time .. But This is a Good Story .. Keep on Writing .

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Praying for a true BTB ending. So far hubbies a real man. Time for her lover to pay...

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Changing perspective when writing third person is tricky. Clear breaks are necessary to shift from one character narrating to another. This fell apart badly in the last section of the story switching back and forth.

Other than that mechanical issue this is a great story. Steamy and agonizing. Best of LW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No mercy

She had no consideration for him when she was out slutting it up.

He should have no consideration for her. Wait until the divorce is over and then sue the workplace.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 3 years ago
Let's remember what's important here ...

Robie needs to present her with a heavy-duty leaf bag containing the ashes of ALL her non-flat shoes and all lingerie except her granny panties and nursing bras, with a few identifiable scraps left in.

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 3 years ago

I agree be firm and don’t give the cheater any slack for being easy prey. Make them really earn any redemption if any at all. Now as for the predator who intentionally goes after a married woman, well that’s the motherfucker you have to go medieval on. It’s my opinion that spouses (no matter the gender) who are preyed upon do have a SLIM chance to be redeemed.

Unlike spouses that set out to actively cheat. They’re the one that need to be a pile of ash!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good story. The story premise is obviously not real sex isn't a priority for an affair that only happens in stories on erotic story websites. Affairs happen when a marriage has already failed. I see a lot of stupid comments by pathetic people who I can only assume are getting off on women hating.

Ease up people it's a story it's not real life.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Technically well written but story line has too many holes to really work. For example, why did hubby sit on his ass for 2 months while she continued the torrid affair after he saw her slut it up in the restaurant and then the parking lot, Why was she so oblivious about the possibility of getting pregnant? Most women who still are having periods are acutely aware of that risk. That awareness would be heightened by the fact her husband had a vasectomy. She's with a guy 15 years younger and we hear incessantly about his giant cum loads and the remarkable adhesive capacity of the semen just hanging out in her pussy (that part got a little weird to tell the truth). No way she wouldn't have been worried about pregnancy from first time in Houston.

And her secretary warned her early on and then goes radio silent for 3 months? Again, women in an office setting who disapprove of a friend's conduct with a man who isn't her husband are direct and persistent in continuing their warnings. I have seen that happen in an office and it is awkward but effective usually as a deterrent. Finally, after good writing for 90% of story, the last few paragraphs fell flat. The exchange between Deanna and hubby was rote LW cliches. It felt anything but real which surprised me because this author seems capable of better. 3*** for the writing but it could have been 4 or even 5 if the story line didn't have so many holes in it.

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

It’s Groundhog Day with your stories, they all just repeat themselves, obviously your fetish is for your wife to get pregnant by another man, it is literally in everyone of your stories. ⭐️⭐️

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

Except for his constant flying, Robbie was an inert character. All the signs are there, hmmm he thinks, better not say a word. An impeccable strategy. As to the toe fetish, I get it, the author gets off on toes. I feel that way about pussy and boobs and legs, but a final burst of my fetish by way of my character's departure would likely be equally absurd. "I bent down and kissed her pretty pussy, lovingly licked her sweet breasts, then stared with intense admiration at her legs and ass. I said, 'This is the last time and I will miss them.' I watched as she realized I had no interest in her other than her pussy, tits, ass and legs. Vengeance was mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

STUPID, THOUGHTLESS WHORE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No woman is this completely stupid? I mean there is zero thought for months about birth control? None?

The way this is written you cannot have any sympathy for this ridiculous cunt at all.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireover 1 year ago

Jesus Christ the dialogue is fucking killing me. “Oh my darling blah blah Jesus Christ the cringe is insane

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man this toe kissing is getting out of hand

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The writing is good in a technical sense, i.e. grammatically correct, good spelling and word choice, sentences and paragraphs are reasonably well constructed, etc. But the MC, Deanna, is a hugely unlikable woman. More importantly, there is no explanation whatsoever for her attraction to "Joey" or her willingness to throw away a 25 year marriage to her husband, to whom she continues to express her undying love. Joey has a big cock? And???? She's 15 years older than he and the author gives us nothing to understand why she readily, eagerly throws away her life. And pregnancy? Really. My experience is that all women are very conscious of pregnancy risk. That's not to say that if drunk enough and aroused enough a woman won't throw caution to the wind and have unprotected sex with all the risks of disease and pregnancy. But that is the high risk, "Oh Lord, I really fucked up, please don't let me be pregnant" kind of horrible judgment. Here is a highly accomplished woman in her mid 40s whose husband had a vasectomy "years ago" but we are to believe after her fuck fest in Houston, she didn't think for a moment, "Oh shit, time to get a Plan B 'morning after' pill and make sure my bad judgment doesn't turn into a pregnancy disaster'?" Maybe she really was so infatuated with "Joey" that she did not care if he got her pregnant, but that is not how she is portrayed in this story. So, long story short, 3*** for the writing only. Otherwise, 1* because I hate the Main Character and also think the story as presented is simply not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not plausible. Unprotected sex for months? It took 3 missed periods to suspect pregnancy?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

I agree with Anonymous Re: "Also, the dialogue is pretty stilted... “ the baby in your womb changes everything. I won't raise another's man's child conceived in infidelity. There's no way I can stay with you knowing that another man's dick and sperm have soiled your womb. I can't stay and watch your belly swell with his child.“ It should say, "Your pregnancy changes everything. I won't raise another man's child. (no need to say "conceived in infidelity, that's obvious!). There's no way I can stay with you knowing you've fucked another man." The last sentence is sort of redundant with everything else that he's said.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"I've tried to avoid him but he is persistent." - That's sexual harassment, even if he's lower on the food chain.

\

Too much back and forth between POVs. Pick one and stick to it, or else use 3rd person.

\

In Chapter 5 you switched from Robbie to Deanna without even an indicator,

\

Joey's an asshole.Whatever Deanna might feel is "missing," she has an obligation to deal with it with her husband. He has no right to stick his dick into their marriage when he has nothing to lose, and she has everything to lose.

\

"There it was. The smoking gun and the serpent in my garden." - So why not confront her?

\

"Robbie had a vasectomy." - This is another reason for the woman to get her tubes tied. The other is that a man is more likely to want a late in life child, due to widowhood or divorce.

\

"I fell asleep in the floor." - "In" the floor?

\

"I don't believe in killing babies." - No, you just believe in adultery.

\

What is it with guys vomiting when they learn about their wives infidelity?

\

At least two pages too long, and another chapter?

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop wrecks another marriage. I hope we’re not in for 3 more parts about the cuckold finding a new love.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFire10 months ago

“During our lust filled sex…” Christ do they even talk this in shitty romance novels?? Even crazy bitches wouldn’t say something that stupid while admitting to an affair.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hotttt

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow the wife was disgusting. OK Joey is packing 8 inches but the husband is able to hit her cervix. So he can't be that much smaller. She just falls prey to a predator's seduction and then full blown lust. Ok whatever. Sluts are gonna be sluts. But wait there's more. Though married for many years with two kids and being in her mid 40s, she never considers protection with Joey, be ayae, get this, her husband had a vasectomy which she somehow forgot about for 3 months of sexing it up with Joey. Wtf? Sorry that is so unbelievable it comes off as a bad joke. Killed the story. Her betrayal was big enough anyways. Husband suspected that she was cheating from the first time on wgravure.

Had the fracture. Does he get a PI? Nah. He collects pieces of evidence and finally a week earlier in disguise catches up to to his cheating slut wife. But what was his endgame? Just hope she stops? Then she gets pregnant. Lol. Seriously she had a torrid, lust-crazed 3 month affair where she met with Joey whenever her husband traveled which was a lit like 3 days a week. So she f$cked Joey in 40+ sessions plus three days in Houston for 72 hours and who knows how many times they screwed on those sessions because hubby wasn't around? Probably well over 150 times Joey dumped a load in one of her holes. Great! Isn't that bad enough. Why add the dumb pregnancy that makes zero sense. What value did it add to all of this except force her confession? And watch this will probably end in a ridiculous RAAC. I like a reconciliation as much as the next guy but this is just an epic betrayal. No moderation. Just lust and she brutally tells her husband that it wasn't just about the great swx, but for a while ahe though she was falling in love with Mr Asshole. Way to Deanna, you win this month's biggest slut wife on Literotica. Could not have hurt your husband more. /golfclap

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

And oh yeah Deanna is a squirter, something that Rob was able to achieve. Just think abouy that for a second. So how much better were the orgasms with Joey to get her to lose her mind, think she was falling in live, f$ck him constantly when husband was out of town and then get pregnant (early in their affair) because she "forgot" her husband had a vasectomy? Does she also have early onset Alzheimer's?

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Three

It took three months missed periods to realise she was pregnant,as she some form of learning disability?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One of my pet peeves is authors making, what I consider, major mistakes. One of those is erroneously switching "nod" and "shake" Here's a definition from the dictionary, "If you nod, you move your head downwards and upwards to show that you are answering 'yes' to a question, or to show agreement, understanding, or approval." This author has reversed the meanings. Yeah, this is a nitpick complaint but I don't care!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She cheated for three months and his pregnant for three months. Husband had a vasectomy. But somehow no birth control. Hmm. How old is she? Is she mentally disabled? Why is there always a pregnancy involved in every story by this author? And just as inane is the husband who suspects early on but does nothing, just waiting. For what? For her to end her affair? Wtf? Why all the melodrama. His waiting paid off. She got pregnant. /sarcasm off. Worried this will turn into a crazy RAAC. I mean she only banged Joey like 3 days a week for 3 months plus the time in Houston. Like Nancy said when did you stop loving your husband?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Unrealistic to me. She's a VP but doesn't have the willpower to keep her legs closed?

Or the intelligence to use some kind, ANY kind, of birth control?

Also, I see no real love.

Maybe she could have a one time affair, but to keep on for months with someone you profess to love deeply?

So, this story looks like swiss cheese to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRob5373@Rob5373
Hi, I’ve been reading Literotica for years. Very much into the Romance, Loving Wives, and Erotic couplings categories. I have a bit of a foot and leg fetish which my stories reflect. Nothing like a lady in stockings and heels. I don’t give the incest, bestiality or any of the...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES