Love, Lust, and Betrayal Pt. 01

Story Info
She destroyed her wonderful life with a skilled seducer.
17.9k words
4.34
78.2k
113

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob5373
Rob5373
875 Followers

Just a quick note. This story was my first attempt at writing a story a year or so ago. I posted it on another site which some of you probably read. So yeah, I know what you're going to say. Yes, it is my story with a rewrite. The story was ok but was a mechanical disaster the first time. Punctuation, sentence structure, typos, etc... were really bad and it really sucked. Some of you may think it still sucks but believe me, it's much better than my first attempt. I've rewritten a lot of the story and corrected the obvious bad writing but it has the same basic theme. I know I will get the usual BS comments and scores from the cuck trolls but we authors are used to it. So fire away. Those of you who like an erotic love story. Read on.

*****

Chapter 1

My story begins by describing my wonderful life, married to a wonderful man, and living the dream. Then one day, I woke up and the dream was gone. I found that I was just another woman with desires, faults and just shallow enough to give no thought to consequences. Thus, my fall to Earth.

I'm Deanna Ingram, the 44 years old wife of Robert Ingram or Robbie to those of us who are close to him. We have raised two amazing girls, Jennifer, 21 and Amanda, 23 both in college at Texas A&M. We decided two were enough all those years ago. Robbie had the snip so that we could enjoy our later years without the worry of an "OOPS" moment. I am a marketing executive with a large healthcare system in Texas with a six digit income and I love my work. The job takes me out of town occasionally for seminars, meetings, etc...but I'm home most of the time.

Robbie and I have a beautiful home, nice cars, friends and most everything we could ask for materially. My life is good.

Robbie is a pilot for a major airline on international flights and an Iraq war hero flying C-130 gunships. He flies over the Atlantic three to four days a week so with our jobs and traveling a lot, our sex life seems to have taken a back seat. When we can get together, it's fantastic. It's the quantity that's missing. So as you see, I have a lot of time to myself either at home or on the road...alone. Yes, I get hit on fairly regular but I've never been unfaithful.

Personally, I guess I'm considered attractive, even stunning according to Robbie but he's biased. Don't get me wrong, I'm by no means Miss Universe material but at 44, I think I can still turn some heads in a pencil skirt, blouse and heels. I'm blonde, green eyed, with a good figure and healthy. Robbie says my best feature if he had to say would be my feet and legs. I married a foot lover who has taught me over our twenty-four years that my toes are one of my most erogenous areas. Who would have thought this 6'2" hunk who flew airplanes in the war, blowing up stuff, would love my feet. So in order to keep him satisfied, I keep my hands and feet manicured and pedicured immaculately which produces the best foot and leg massages a girl could ask for when we have time. Yes, my toes wind up in his mouth, delightfully giving each one his undivided attention on a regular basis.

When we are out dining out, I love to I slip my shoe off and tease him under the table with my bare or stocking clad toes caressing his leg or crotch. Like most men, he loves thigh high nylons with a garter belt. It drives him nuts. We barely get back in the car before I have one foot on the dash and the other over the seat and his face is buried in my pussy making me squirt like a fire hose. We've had to clean the seats in my Lexus more than once after our dates. He says I should have been a foot model with what he calls my flawless feet and stair stepped toes.

I have a wide selection of high heel strappy sandals, stillettoes, flats, peep toes, etc...like most women. Shoes of all shapes and types are my thing. I splurged one time and even bought a pair of Jimmy Choo stiletto sandals with a 5 inch heel and just enough strap across my foot to hold it on. Robbie loved them as did many men when we were out on the town. I got ogled a lot when I wore them with seamed stockings. I'm also into anklets, toe rings and have a wide assortment of beautiful silver and gold foot jewelry he's bought for me while in Europe.

The woman I present to my man keeps him ogling at the total package. Generally, life is good but I sometimes feel like something is missing even though most women would consider me very blessed.

It's Monday morning and I know my Robbie is over the Atlantic Ocean, headed for Paris. He tells me that the long flights are getting more boring each trip. He wants to see if he can get on the domestic flight schedule and be home at night. I support him in every way in that endeavor. I want him home at night filling my body with his gorgeous cock.

Chapter 2

I asked my co pilot to take over and knocked on the cabin door letting the flight attendant know I was coming out. I needed to stretch my legs and splash some water on my face. I'm hoping to get on the domestic schedule in the next few months so I can be at home more. I know the Trans Atlantic flights are getting old. The boredom of these flights give me time to think and contemplate the things my stunning wife, Deanna and I could do if I were home more.

I honestly thought I was always I was out of her league but I love her more than humanly possible. Why she chose me I'll never know but I'm glad she did. She's as gorgeous at forty-four as the day we married some 24 years ago. She's a great mom and business woman. Oh! Did I mention stunning. Sex personified doesn't even begin to cover Deanna. The woman has the most beautiful legs and feet I've ever seen and I've seen more than my share of gorgeous legs in my time but hers are the cream of the crop. I've got to stop daydreaming about Deanna's red toes in sheer stockings or my right chair pilot is going to notice the tent in my slacks. Anyway, there's nothing I like more than making love to my wife and sucking her beautiful toes. She knows this too and keeps them like they were going to be on a magazine cover every day.

She loves to drive me crazy with those precious toes after we get back in the car from a dinner date. She knows I've already got a boner from her under the table antics with those feet and toes. She unzips my slacks, takes my cock out, leans against her door and strokes me with them. I've had to walk in the house with cum all over my pants and her toes on numerous occasions. Hell, it doesn't even have to be a date, we've soaked the car seat in the parking lot of Home Depot after buying lawn fertilizer, for God's sake. Those days are few and far between now. She loves going out with a fresh load of cum in her pussy. She says she loves the feel of it inside her and it keeps her aroused the whole time we are out.

It seems our love life has really taken a hit lately even though our little fetishes keep it exciting and different when we have the time to get together. The weekends are taken up by yard work, visiting my girls at school, a golf game when I have time. The "US" time has definitely been lacking when we are home.

I see the runway lights at Degaulle...almost there.

Chapter 3

I walked into the house, just getting in from a seminar in Waco. I slipped off my peep toe heels and sat down wishing Robbie was here with one of those awesome foot massages. I need to go to the office and catch up on phone calls and paperwork. Looking at the clock, he's probably landing in Paris about now. I've had several romantic trips with him over the years to Paris back when...back before jobs and life took their toll on us.

I peeled off my pantyhose and clothes and took a quick shower. As I'm showering, I turned the wand spray directly on my clit which immediately came to attention exposing itself out of its hood.

I thought, "Oh shit. No time for that right now. I'll have time to fantasize about Robbie's gorgeous dick pounding my cervix later." I put on some jeans, a blouse and my silver Gladiator sandals and headed for the office.

It was after 5 pm so there were few employees still in the business office. I walked up to my office and looked at the sign "Deanna Ingram, VP of Marketing" and wondered if it was all worth the headaches and lack of a home life. I rummaged through my mail and turned on my computer. As I was working, I saw a man walk by my office and smile. I returned the smile as is my nature. I didn't recognize him so I stepped into the hall.

"Hi, I'm Deanna Ingram. Can I help you?"

He said, "Yes, I just started here yesterday. I'm an attorney and just joined the legal team. My name is Joseph Smart but Joey will do."

After our introductions, I told him we were glad to have him on the team. He gave me the once over, nothing inappropriate and went back to work. Don't know what it was about Joey but he seemed to have a magnetic air about him. Confident and maybe a little arrogant. Usually not my type but still there was something about him that piqued my interest.

I had stepped back into my office when an e-mail popped up from my best friend, Nancy Flowers asking if I wanted to meet for a drink. I met her at our favorite dive called Fat Jacks. As girlfriends do, we talked about life, love, jobs and everything in between. I mentioned meeting the handsome new lawyer in our building who was probably about 30 years old.

"Nancy, one of those 20 something single ladies in the office will be snatching him up before he can get comfortable in his chair. I didn't see a ring on his finger so I'm assuming he's available."

Nancy looked at me as she really had never heard me talk about any other man than Robbie.

"Girl, you know that's poison. You're not thinking anything are you?"

I said "Lord, NO! Nancy, I've got all the man I can handle licking and sucking my toes now."

We both got a laugh out of it, finished our drinks and went home. I still had Joey on my mind for some reason. Robbie called just as I got home and we chatted for awhile about how we needed to reconnect and do something fun this weekend but it never seems to happen. We said our "love you's" and I went to bed.

As I laid there, my hand wandered to my pussy and my fingers found my swollen clit that I had neglected earlier. Why was i so aroused? I still had my mind on Joey. I can't keep doing this. I massaged my clit for a few minutes when my toes curled and I came so hard I almost passed out squirting on the bed. Dang, I'm gonna have to start putting a towel under my Niagara Falls pussy. Another mess to clean up. I've never cum that quick in my life. Why am I so aroused?

As I'm getting ready for work the next morning, I've chosen my favorite business suit, skirt and blouse, my sheer thigh high nude stockings, my navy blue round toed pumps topped off with a gold anklet. Relax Girls, not for Joey. I wear thigh highs regularly because they are cooler, don't bunch up at the waist, much easier to go pee, let alone the fact that I feel plain sexy in them. I love the sheer nude because they make my legs look bare and my pedicured toes shine through them. The sheerer the better. Makes those that would stare, wonder if they are pantyhose or stockings.

I do wear pantyhose for other occasions. I've heard it said, by a man, of course, that pantyhose are only good for a two headed bank robber. My hair is in a pony tail. I checked my nail polish, make up and decided I was good to go.

I arrived at my office and began my day. As I'm reading emails, I notice Joey standing at my door.

" Good Morning, Joey. Can I help you with something?"

"Good Morning, Mrs. Ingram, I'm just getting the lay of the land, location of the different departments etc... I hear a group of people from the various departments are getting together for a mixer after work and wanted to invite you."

I said, "Sure, I could use a break this afternoon. Thanks, Joey."

I knew that Robbie wouldn't be home til after midnight so I thought why not. I knew most everyone that would be there. It was at The Bistro, an upscale bar and grill. When I arrived, I saw my coworkers in a group in a back area of the bar. Joey saw me and immediately started my way. He took me by the hand and introduced me to a few employees I didn't know. I knew several of the lawyers from business dealings.

I saw a few whispers traded between Joey and his friends. Joey seemed to take a lot of interest in me asking about my husband and children. I know he saw my rings so he knows I'm married but this attraction I mentioned earlier was bothering me and I couldn't seem to shake it. It felt good but uncomfortable at the same time. I learned Joey was handsome, smart, came from money, and never been in a long term relationship. He sat very close and I felt like he was trying to go to a place we couldn't go. Guiltily, I wasn't sure I didn't want to go to that place. It was scaring me.

At around 8 pm, I made the decision to go home knowing Robbie would be home soon and started to leave when Joey asked me to stay a little longer.

I replied, "Thanks for the invite, Joey, but I need to get home. See you at the office."

All the way home, I couldn't shake the feeling that there was something...some embers smoldering between me and him and that was not good. I certainly have no intention of lighting this fire. Hell, I was a lot older than him with children almost his age and a husband I adore. What am I thinking?

I'm thinking, "I've got to snap out of this. I've seen this man twice and I'm almost giddy like a teenage school girl. Is it the attention from another younger man that's making me feel this way. I don't know but I've got to get a grip."

Robbie walked in the house at about 11:30 and I was sitting in our den watching the late news on TV. He immediately came to me and kissed me long and sensually.

"WOW, Sailor, where did that come from?"

I was in my bathrobe and nude underneath. He dropped it to the floor, laid me back gently and just kind of took me all in like it was the first time he had seen me. Was I projecting something that made him think he needed to reclaim me? Once again, this thing with Joey crossed my mind. What is it...lust...infatuation? I don't know but I have to get it under control.

I loosened Robbie's belt and dropped his slacks. I reached into his boxers and released his penis. It immediately swelled to its full 6 inches and I took the engorged head into my mouth. He moaned and stroked my hair as I licked his engorged manhood. I tasted his salty pre cum pouring out of the tip.

I laid back on the sofa and said, "Robbie, put it in me. Fuck me, Baby."

He took my right foot and put it on his shoulder and the other foot on the back of the sofa. He placed his swollen glans at my entrance and pushed it in. I bucked up to him forcing him deeper inside me. He began pumping in and out of me with abandon.

He said, "Baby, I've missed you."

I screamed, "Take me! Fuck me, Robbie!"

The head of his penis was touching my cervix and I was grunting every time they came in contact. He held it there. He gently took my foot in his hand and kissed it from my gold anklet to my toes. I started to cum as I watched my red polished toes disappear into his mouth. Then he lightly kissed the tip of each toe while my pussy clamped the base of his cock. My orgasmic fluid gushed out around his penis when I came. I then felt him tense up, I reached around and massaged his balls and the base of his cock as he flooded my womb with his cum. I felt seven or eight contractions of his cock as he pumped his semen deep inside me. Then I came again...back to back orgasms. Then, to my horror I realized I was thinking about Joey as my husband filled me with his milky release. We got up off the sofa and went to the bed with me dripping his cum on the floor with each step. He took me in his arms and drifted off to sleep. I was still thinking about what just happened and it scared and excited me.

Chapter 4

Robbie is home taking care of my honey dos but I have a lot of work to do so I got dressed casually for a few hours at the office. I donned my favorite casual Friday skirt, blouse and bare legged with my work sandals with the three inch heels.

I was walking down a flight of steps at my building when I missed a step. I rolled my left ankle outward and began falling. I heard a short snap and sharp pain in my lower left leg as I hit the sidewalk. Several people saw the incident including Joey who was walking toward me. As Joey reached me, the pain was too severe for me to get up. He saw me holding my ankle and it was in a strange position. He asked someone to call an ambulance which is protocol on injuries outside the hospital. I tried to stand but it wasn't possible.

I thought, "Damn, I've broken my ankle."

I was sitting up when the ambulance arrived with Joey holding my ankle to keep it stable. It was already turning blue and swelling. The EMT cut my ankle strap on my sandal and removed it from my foot. They put me in a leg splint and ice pack then took me to the ER on the other side of the campus. One of my staff had called Robbie who said he was on his way. This is when my day went from bad to worse.

When Robbie arrived, he saw Joey standing at my bedside and I saw a curious look on his face. That's when I noticed Joey was holding my hand. I jerked my hand away which also caused me to also jerk my broken leg and I winced in pain. Robbie came over and kissed me, looking at my leg. It was severely swollen and all kinds of pretty shades of purple and blue.

Through my pain, I said, "Robbie, this is Joey Smart. Joey helped me get help when I fell."

He nodded ignoring Joey. "Honey, are you in a lot of pain?"

I nodded and the nurse injected some medication into my IV and the pain lessened. Robbie took my hand. In a few minutes, a tech took me to X-RAY.

In about 30 minutes the Emergency Room doctor came out and gave us the bad news. "Mrs. Ingram, your left leg is fractured in two places. Your ankle and your tibia are fractured. I will give you an anesthetic then reduce and realign your ankle by manual traction. I don't think you will need surgery. We will give the anesthesia a few minutes to work and I will realign the bones for a splint until the swelling goes down. Then in a week or so, we will put you in a fashionable cast in a color of your choice, he jokingly quipped. said. You will need to be in a cast for six to eight weeks."

The medication gradually sent me to la-la land. The nurse held me down and Robbie held my hand while the doctor positioned my foot and pulled straight out on my foot to line up the bones. Even with the pain killer, I still screamed in pain as the bones fell back into place. He referred me to an orthopedist for any follow up.

The doctor said, "No weight bearing for at least six weeks then maybe a walking boot if all goes well. He hoped to cast the ankle and leg the next week. Rehab is imperative for full function. Soon as we splint and bandage your leg, you will be able to go home."

Joey was still there and listening to every word. That's sure going to cramp my style I thought to myself. At least it was my left foot so I could still drive to work at some point in the future. My foot would be in a splint with a wrapped ACE bandage until the swelling subsided enough for the cast. I got a pain prescription and was wheeled out to Robbie's SUV with Joey right behind us.

Robbie told me where Joey could hear that I would not be going to work for awhile. He had to fly out on Monday for a four day stint to Europe. I saw the smile on Joey's face but I was in no mood to deal with that issue right now especially since I was in some serious pain plus Robbie saw the hand holding. I had some ruffled feathers to smooth when I felt better.

I called Nancy and advised her of my misfortune. She told me she would help me anyway she could until I could get around on my own again. I told her I could work from the house for awhile but there were other duties that had to be handled from the office. I would let her know if I needed her.

Rob5373
Rob5373
875 Followers