All Comments on 'Love, Lust, and Betrayal Pt. 02'

by Rob5373

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Nice tale. I would probably forgive someone who waited 6 long years for me to forgive them, but in all honesty, that is something I have never personally witnessed.

I like this story, and hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excuse me ...

while flush the toilet and rinse out my mouth. Forced RAAC is not for the squeamish. Good writing, horrible pt 2 story. Author never explained what the slut did earned back his trust.

Frankly she was still a bitch in this story. I mean, she's going to get upset with him for getting some after she cheated for TWO MONTHS and would have kept on going if she hadn't GOTTEN KNOCKED UP?! Yep she sounds like a keeper. How stupid can people be?

Gave this effort a very generous three stars.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

Still the same weird cuckold fantasy with a bunch of typos. I thought you rewrote this?

Deanna had a torrid two month affair and let the lover knock her up with a bastard. She was 45, not 16... adult women don't just "forget" about contraceptives, then let someone repeatedly fill them up with cum. There's no way any husband could ever get over that kind of betrayal.

Robbie should have just traded in the slutty old whore for a younger model.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

A beautiful story. It's sad that a person has to lose everything that they hold precious to realize how deep they have fallen and how much they will regret it!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My mother was buried 6 rows down and 4 plots over from Joey.

After the divorce Joey was attacked by someone. My dad was at 33000 feet heading to Paris so had a pretty damned good alibi.

Joey had both knees destroyed his jaw broken his nose smashed and his genitals damaged. He ended up having both knees totally replaced as they could not rebuild his knees.

6 months later Joey was attacked again (my dad was at 36000 feet on his way to Rome Italy) but mum believed he had something to do with the attack due to the injuries Joey received. Joeys right leg was destroyed above the knee replacement. His jaw was destroyed, his ribs were cracked he lost both of his testicles and half his penis. Both of Joeys hands were damaged to the point where they can no longer function properly. But the big telling point, that let mum believe my dad had something to do with the attack was the left ankle which was destroyed same as my left ankle was broken when my dad saw Joey holding my mums hands.

I am just glad that my mum and dad were able to get back together again as I love both my parents.

Joey later committed suicide when he realised that my mum and dad would get back together. He kept dreaming that he and mum would hook up and become a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No.

Epilogue: At 60 and alone in her bachelorette apartment suffering from Herpes, all Janet could do was creep on the lives of her former family via Facebook. She could see pictures of her grandchildren's birthday parties with Robbie and his new wife (definitely NOT Nancy) in attendance. She threw them all away and brought another innocent life into the world which she promptly threw away for some dick. She's an old whore. Let her die like an old whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
whoever...

...calls an innocent baby a "bastard" is him/herself a bastard, of the worst kind. Not worthy of the air they breathe. It is never the baby's fault, so stop giving names to the innocent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Some of the dialogue is unrealistic

Who breaks up with someone talking about their big dick and gallon of cum? The whole scene where Deanna tells Joey he is going to be a father was just bizarre. Then in the car with her ex later, why would he want to hear about Joey and the sex again.

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 4 years ago

I don't understand how some on this site rate stories. If I love a story I give it five stars, if I like it four stars. If it's mediocre it gets three. I never give one or two stars because I won't waste my time reading a story that grades that l iow. I'm not crazy about cuck stories myself but I do sometimes read them. Just because i don't always care for the genre there are still some good stories. My grading remains the same. If it reads like a one or two star story I'm not going to waste time finishing it and therefore can't honestly rate it. Some may argue that my system is unfair to other readers as the story may grade higher because I didn't rate a story properly. My response is that authors write for their own pleasure and not mine, and that is fine by me. As a matter of fact I wouldn't have it any other way. However, I read for my pleasure and not anyone else's. I am not going to tear an author down because his otherwise excellent story (like this one) wasn't written in my preferred genre.

BrentJWBrentJWalmost 4 years ago
What?

Actions speak louder than words. She insists that she is not seeing anyone else while divorced, but he keeps seeing her out with others. She tells Joey that she wants nothing to do with him, yet meets him to tell him about his son. He touches her breast while dancing, she leans her head to his chest and tells him never to do that again. What a two faced liar!

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 4 years ago
Complete bullshit.

No way does a guy like that turn into a beta-male taking back his cheating ex-wife where there is another amazing woman already in his bed. Get a reality check because this one was bullcrap....1 star. Complete waste of memory.

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
Thought you may have come up with something different

But it's the same old shit. She FORGOT she could get pregnant. Come on! This was just rainbows and puppy dogs bullshit. She deserved every humiliation and guilt and never should have been forgiven, by anyone. Infidelity is one thing but a baby is something else. Write real life shit, not impossible cucky fairy tales!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It was a great idea for a story, . . .

but it doesn't have any weight when you write it from the perspective of 14-year olds. A young lust filled teenager might get herself knocked up when the Senior quarterback takes her behind the bleachers, but not an intelligent mature woman, contemplating adultery for weeks before it occurred. Oh, someone reading this thinks, I know plenty of intelligent mature women who get pregnant unexpectedly. No, you don't. Its like claiming you know plenty of violinist who play better than Niccolò Paganini, but they can't get a gig or a recording contract. Of course it was not just getting pregnant and it was not just the cheating whore. The whole cast are portrayed as thinking and acting like over-sexed under IQ teenagers. It was a curious read, but it was essentially a cartoon.

And what's with the toe fetish? You made it such a prominent part of the plot that I thought it might be better received in the Fetish Category. I'm sure you would have gotten much higher scores, from the few dozen people who read that stuff.

I did find it curious at the end, when she says she has zero feelings, interest, or regard for Joey. But when he asked her earlier if she would still be fucking him, 6 Years later, she admits she doesn't know, which means maybe, maybe probably, if it still rocked her clit. Joey fondles her tit and in her revulsion she leans her head on his chest and supposedly whispers to him to stop?

So, you can claim these people are in their 40's, but their actions speak louder than your words. Stupid self-centered promiscuous juveniles are kind of curious, but they don't make a very compelling story. Fucked up people live fucked up lives, version 5,637.

Thanks for the effort.

jaythemanjaythemanalmost 4 years ago
Mostly Enjoyed It

I don't get people calling this a cuck story. He divorced her and was moving on as best as he could. He ended up physically besting her former lover. The one character I find most unrealistic is Nancy. I get going after the husband when she had her chance and her feelings for him. But I find her actions in bringing the couple back together to be inconsistent. Her character was only a convenient tool, not a real believable person.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Good, but...

Ok, I understand the mistake and rebuilding the relationship. There should have been further revenge on Joey. He was a pussy hound that went after a married woman. I'm sure he violated corporate HR policy. His career should have suffered and he really should have suffered a permanent physical injury to his male equipment.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 4 years ago

I must admit, I missed part 1 the other day. So after spending way to much time reading both stories, I have to say 'What the fuck did I just read?' It took you forever and a day to spin part 1 just to end it with him kicking her out (the first time). I will admit you had made me curious, so I started number 2.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with an RAAC story but a warning at the beginning that we were going to time travel 40 years into the future would have been a good idea. If you are going to say it ended in present day, then go back and add up your years to events (such as cell phones) numbers don't lie.

For a writer that scores over 4 all the time this was a little bit of a let down.

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 4 years ago
Disapointing Pt. 02

Part 1 was a beautiful train wreck in slow motion with things coming apart like pieces from an exploding parts diagram in a glorious work of exposition.

This last part should never have been RAAC. It's nothing more than a random collection of old plot ideas jerking about to eventually settle in a totally inconsistent reality far distant from part 1.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilalmost 4 years ago

This author reminds me of Stangstar, in that the same story is obsessively repeated. Same foot and toe fetish, same thick loads of semen, same accidental meetings, same reconciliation. Nobody learns anything, nobody grows from time or experience, the same grinding repetition.

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

Well I kinda liked it and gave a high score. However, like others I find the reconciliation a bit unbelievable. 6 years is a long time and I'm pretty sure he would have met someone during that time. What she did was really unforgivable and even if he forgave her, getting married again was stretching it. Still enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ending as it should

Too bad life and love do not always end as in your story! Maybe a fairy tale but enjoyed none the less.

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 4 years ago
Er....well

There is something likable about this story, I'm just not sure what...characters are pretty despicable, plotline moves about a little with a very swift RAAC to end sometime in the future. Anyway if I work out what it is I'll drop back and comment again.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 4 years ago
Nice Try. But This One Floated Aimlessly

I slid into skimming and was disheartened by behaviors that weren't supported by the excessive setup. Interesting if not convoluted tale.

phill1cphill1calmost 4 years ago
I call Bullshit!!

"So here are our options, abortion is out of the question..."

I love it, these "pro lifers". Abortion is out of the question, but dumping the baby after it's born is just fine. Neither wants it, and would be divesting themselves of any responsibility, so why not abort it before it's a sentient being?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
All these comments?

And no one mentions the author’s weird foot fetish? Yuck.

katibkatibalmost 4 years ago
Before, and after

I seem have the same impression that several other readers have; that is, part one is good and part two is not quite as pleasing. Dialogue in part two seems strained, not realistic, and at times stilted. Two minor points: I think you do not understand "crocodile tears," and you confuse the uses of "Gone" and "went."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This time....

...I did not bother reading the 3 pages, I just read the beginning and the comments, I knew what the end was going to be.

Another silly fairytale. *

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 4 years ago
Interesting

Very well written. Story line had it's peaks and valleys. Not sure they needed to end up together even if they still loved one another. She did her thing with Joe and certainly had a good time and few regrets. Nancy was a winner and I think they could have had a good life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
bad scoring

If anyone can tell me why the scores keep getting changed from what score we apply it m,ight help my mood.

This story is great for the gutless and spineless. If you have a modicum of self value, you will feel betrayed and alone.

Not for the moral among us.

And the scoring system is junk since it hasn't scored properly for months now.

Smokepole

Rob5373Rob5373almost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for reading my story

I’ve had an extraordinary number of readers “favorite my story, and a number of favorable private messages. I’m so pleased that so many readers liked my imperfect story. As usual we have the same few that don’t like anything we write but that’s ok. We don’t pay attention to the trolling Anons and those that just can’t articulate anything but viciously criticize with nothing constructive. I ignore those. The favorable reviews far out number the “bah humbug BTB at all costs crowd.” I Don’t mind Saying that I’m a reconciliation type of person if it’s possible and my writing reflects that philosophy. Thanks again to you serious readers. I appreciate your thoughts and comments. I’m thinking of an alternate ending for this story but I’ll let the original soak in first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Story is okay

Adoption over abortion is a morally superior choice phill1c! Thou shalt not kill (yes, abortion is killing an unborn, but alive human, dumbass) is one of the Ten Commandments! Figure it out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
screw the negative critics

Good read

eightytuneseightytunesalmost 4 years ago
36 Years After, Their Love Never Stopped.

The ending of Robbie dying 3 weeks after Deanna's death was the finale to their love (albeit 6 years divorced). Their love was forever until a serpent crept into their garden. But *love overcomes*, just as "forgiveness is the key to all mistakes", because when you love you love forever *if* you can find forgiveness inside yourself. Robbie always loved Deanna but needed time to forgive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
POV

The only problem I really had with it was switching point of view back and forth with no warning or demarcation. Yeah, I know sometime you put a little line in there to separate, but often you didn’t. It was confusing and distracting. You need to go back through and proof-read your stories before you submit them.

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyalmost 4 years ago

A willing cuckold with a toe fetish suffers the agony of defeat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
phill1c

You are a perfect imbecile. Give an infant up for adoption is NOT dumping. The need for newborns highly exceeds the number available. Why? Because of the abortions of sentient preborn babies.

Because of people like you many caring, couples never have the chance to adopt a child to love and care for.

Too bad your mom didn't abort you. The world would be better place without you leaving your carbon footprint.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago
Not really

It just seemed out of sync, like you were challenged to see how big a hole you could write a RAAC ending for. I’m not against them if they fit. I wasn’t even against the sex scenes but they seemed forced too. Not every story is a winner

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 4 years ago

Part 1 and Part 2 don’t connect outside of the names.

Best I can say for this chapter is maudlin wishy washy with a dash of here’s an ending. 5/2

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 4 years ago

Second sequel-tale I have just read than needed to NOT be written! I especially don’t need to follow LIT characters to the Pearly Gates (or River Styx!)

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 4 years ago

P.S. Agree with Katib ... Look up ‘crocodile tears!’ Don’t use words or phrases that you think sounds neat - unless it also (actually) is what you want to say!

WestcamWestcamalmost 4 years ago

Some readers are hard to please! I thought this story was nicely constructed. The lack of any intro when changing from voice to voice was a little distracting, but overall, a very good story with a happy ending.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
First

Lose the ridiculous sex phrases. Second cut out at least half the length

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Story was bad, dialogues were heinous (they're like 8 year-old boys and girls dialogues at the play ground), and there's no credible flow or structure to the story telling.

I had to re-read the part about Nancy calling, some 8 months after Robbie --- who likes to suck his own sperm from both Deana and Nancy's toes or vagina --- and simply said: Okay, I pick you up 7 PM tonight, I gotta say something to you! LOL

Stupid monologues and dialogues like that just popped in and out of the story. Of the two girls .... now married with children of their own... I think one had about 2 lines? WTF!

patilliepatilliealmost 4 years ago
2*

You cant build a reconciliation out of this, and have the guy keep his mancard. He is a cuck now who doesnt respect himself enough to move on.

curly1curly1almost 4 years ago
Five

I gave it 5 stars

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 4 years ago
Tough....tough...tough.

Sucks to still love the one who betrays you. Living with that hole in the heart could be fatal. But having another man's child? That is mind blown. That could cripple a fellow permanently.

The whole spiritual aspect of the relationship would be broken. Sure, memories of previous years happiness would assist in reconciliation years later. But having another man's child would nullify any attempt to build a life together.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
Good story ending.

Part one got me angry... But part 2 here is a big winner in my book. I know a thing or two about forgiveness. It takes a lot out of a person when you are wronged by your wife. You really don't forget some of the things that make you love her, like in the story. Even though she caused the divorced, she knew she still loved her husband. She truly regretted her affair. It took a good friend to bring them back together. I gave this part of the story 5 stars because of the reconciliation. True love finds a way.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 4 years ago
Deanna did her penance

Rob5373 also published an alternate ending where where Robbie and Nancy got married and Deanna was left alone (and then left us with a cliffhanger). But I prefer this ending. Deanna made her mistakes, but then confessed to them and paid her dues for the next 6 years. All humans make mistakes, and none of us could survive if we did not forgive and reconcile after such mistakes if the proper penance is paid, and it was in this case.

A 5* in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

It’s fiction people and an entertaining story. Do people get angry when the watch a porn ? The more illicit the hotter it is . In reality this happens often enough. . The marriage becomes familiar and some get bored. Mix in travel for work which adds opportunity and then the its new , exciting, different etc . Of course the fucking was good but I can believe she only loves her hubby but also believe if I were hubby there would be no staying or getting back together even if I still love her. Also the beating was well deserved and he waited to long that would’ve been in the restaurant as he was playing with her pussy .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Some dodgy logic in Ch 2

Have enjoyed your writing—and certainly Ch 1 of this effort. But Ch 2 has toe-stumped a good bit, mainly due to narrow-casting; this is not a play, which needs a limited cast. First, the gal who serves as his major & recurring FWB over 6 years is his ex’s best friend—too small world! Second, when 6 years on, she learns friend Nancy DID have sex with him, Deanna storms off, even though she’d witnessed the in-restaurant orgasm years earlier—poor girl has amnesia! Third & worst, the first & only time she reluctantly meets up with Joey 6 years aft her “rot in hell” pronouncement to him, they’re back to hand-holding, dancing, & breast-grabbing—and lo, ex-hub Rob just happens to also be there. Yeah sure. That is one ugly case of improbable serendipity. I’m calling 911 on that—criminally careless writing. Too many improbables: that she would meet Joey, hold his hand, dance with him, let him touch her intimately—and that her ex just happened to also be at this first-time-in-6-years event. Egads! After 6 years: Why would Deanna care if Nancy schtupped Rob years earlier? Why bother to meet Joey? Why would Rob still be mad at Joey?

And why would these two both still be in love?....Anyway, I did love the ending though!

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Fuck me!

After what she did he took the lying conniving manipulative bitch back!!!!!

In what universe do u authors live in?

Only in a stupid story like this would such a thing happen, what a waste of my time.

Drivel in the end, scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm ok with it

However, like in many of rob5373 stories the ex wife saves herself for her husbands eventual return even if it is years. They are divorced and even if they have love for each other neither will be celibate,. I mean harder for a guy to get laid but she could get anything she wants at the blink of an eye. So maybe not true love but shit, sex is sex.

I agree the nancy thing wouldn't work as it would be a constant reminder of his ex but then again maybe that would be the best revenge if he hated what she did?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

At last a decent story. Yes, Robbie's wife betrayed him and hurt him badly but in doing so she also hurt herself. She lost herself in the attentions from a younger man and in some ways was manipulated by him.

I'm glad Robbie and Deanna were able to get back together again. Despite what she had done she did really love Robbie.

The women haters out there will know doubt be scathing in their comments on Robbie taking Deanna back. But in the story they are truly in love even Deanna's friend Nancy sees that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story, thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

Well done

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

I respected the husband and loved the story; till you turned him into just another CUCK!!!! Color me DISAPPOINTED!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

To me, this is is your best. That said, please don't give up trying to top it. Thanks!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Really Really good

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nancy said they are together again

But how when Deanna is roasting in hell with the other adulterers?

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
Yeah how come

Deanna is in hell they can't be together but i think cucks and wimps go to hell too mybe she's right

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
5 Stars

Spouses need to be able to show mercy and forgiveness, 6 years was long enough to be apart if he still loved her

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 3 years ago

I see the RAAC cucky boys are jerking off to this pile of shit. Shameful waste of one's time writing this cuck manifesto....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pretty well done, although there is some wooden dialogue, etc. I agree that this line of nonsense hurt the story: "I got caught up in feelings I couldn't control. I fought with my conscience each time Joey and I we're together knowing I was wrong." This is the old "women have no moral agency" cliche. Still, I scored this well.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 3 years ago

"with big crocodile tears in his eyes." - "Crocodile tears" are phony, I don't believe that his were phony.

\

@pummel187 - If she can't help it, then she shouldn't be married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

All the stories by this author are the same: the wife cheats, the husband cries but finally divorces. But then he reconciles with his treacherous ex. The author is probably one of those beta males who like to kiss alpha female feet, he probably wears a collar around his neck and a plug in ........ lol

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Sadly a lot of comments from scum trolls, domestic abusers and women haters. Scum with no love in their lives can never understand how strong love can be and what it will overcome.

I'm not reading the alternate ending I'm happy with the way this had ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This author has a type.

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

This is ridiculous, every fucking story has the exact same story line, no deviation what so ever. If you read one of your stories you literally have read them all. No originality ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You should write a story about a woman worth loving sometime.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

you again think of the male sex as a lovable cuckold with the sense and brains of a dead country rat. If any man can't live with out a woman then why are there so many single men and women for that matter. 90% of your stories live the simp and WACC lives and would take her back with cum dripping out of ears.

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

After 6 years, after cheating and getting impregnated and having her lover's baby, after Nancy telling her her ex husband was fair game, after seeing them kissing years back, only when her ex husband is driving an ex-husband caused delirious Deanna somewhere unspecified, does Deanna figure out her husband has been intimate with Nancy, and demand that he take her home, immediately! Deanna is written as though she has the intelligence of beanbag. Ex Hubby, meanwhile, is portrayed as maybe as smart as a toe obsessed slightly larger beanbag. Very hard to maintain any interest in their mutually moronic plight.

But wait, they're both dead and in red toed heaven, yet I see two more chapters to read. Is sucking toes the secret to eternal life? Has the "blued (sic) boy" she birthed grown into a staunch blued toe sucking man to carry on the family tradition? Onward! Take me to the next chapter, James, I have feet to admire!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The author is talented, so why use the same twisted trope over and over? I don't believe that the former husband would not move on after all that. Unless he had a mental condition. Love is at least partially a biological attraction and the ex-wife's best friend would very likely be the rebound mate. And why not? This story could have been much more interested exploring that dynamic: ex-husband, best friend new wife, and ex-wife. That would be a more credible story.

LucasredLucasredabout 2 years ago
Good story

It was a decent story but the amount of her betrayal could never end in a reconciliation for me. I'm not one of the neanderthals that believe certain betrayals can Never be forgiven but this one was way to deep a cut.

Also, I'm nitpicking but it seems that many authors do not understand the term 'crocodile tears' Crocodiles don't shed tears when they're unhappy, they shed tears as they're feeding. 'Crocodile Tears' means Fake tears, not large tears.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As to her comment about blame, She bears more of the blame, say 2/3 her, 1/3 him. As she was the married whore who betrayed her husband and he was a scumbag pussyhound chasing a married woman (hope he has a painful, fatal accident) they both deserve all the hellish pain that can befall them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This would never happen in real life. No way after the deep betrayal...6 years later...that he reconciles with this whore. Sorry. It's just impossible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah, my fault for getting caught up in the moment in Houston when I let you pump me full of your potent sperm three times a day so I have a lot of responsibility too‘

Wow if this is how people speak in real

Life … then life will be come a

Comedy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written , naturally I have read similar plots but you kept me guessing about the end. If you have other stories on here I am going to read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awful, just awful

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The constant change in POV was absolutely dizzying! Combined with a plethora of bad grammar and misspellings, and tne story was almost unreadable.

.

As to the story: it never made sense. Deanna chasing big dick didn’t compute given how awesome (your words!) of a stud Robbie was COMBINED with the fact (your assertion!) she was totally “in love” with Robbie. Then there is Nancy! She and Robbie become big time fuck buddies….but neither wants to marry?

.

Then the reconciliation….it just fucking happens! No rationale. No explanation. Suddenly, Robbie gives in and takes the Slut back. Illogical.

.

This could have been a 5. The amateur hour POV changes and poor English took it down to a 3. Then the incoherent plot cost it another *.

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wretched.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

So, adultery is okay, but abortion is out of the question? At 45, pregnancy has a greater risk than at 25,

\

Maybe it's just a ploy to get her, but he doesn't have to sign over parental rights. If she doesn't want the baby he would have been within his rights to seek custody.

\

He's surprised that Nancy lusted for him? Surely he knows how attractive he is.

\

Maybe it's the nerd in me, but a short dress and thigh-high stockings don't seem to work, unless you WANT the stocking tops to show.

\

"She slid her stocking back over her arched foot then watched my cum ooze between her toes." - I'm sorry, that's not sexy, that's gross.

\

"If I had been home more, I might not have driven the love of my life into another man's arms and bed." - He shouldn't be blaming himself. She knew what she was doing, plus she knew he was planning to shift to continental routes.

\

When Robbie drove of with Deanna, you switched POV from Robbie to Deanna mid-scene.

\

She might have been able to have him back, at least as FWB, but blew it with her unreasonable jealousy.

\

"I called Nancy and asked if I could come over." - He had just called her.

\

I can't believe for a second that he'd still be so hung up on the slut that he couldn't have a real relationship with Nancy, which is what SHOULD have happened.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop with erratic POV and abrupt ending.

Boardman68Boardman68about 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. I was interested in how it was going to end. Not sure in real life it would have ended that way. Well, more power to Robbie! Sorry, Deanna didn't make a mistake or a brief error in judgment. She openly & willingly acquiesced to each & every step of Joey's seduction: the personal conversations, the lunches, kissing, etc in the car, openly admitting she is attracted to him, tell him that it will only lead to trouble - let never stops or says no. She had multiple times to stop what was going on; refused to accept her secretary's & friend's advice warning her. Then, she doesn't just spend 3 days screwing Joey @ the conference...she continues her affair for 3 months. Having sex with Joey every time Robbie flies out of town which early in the story is 4 days per week. So, 3 days screwing @ the conference, & let's say 3 days a week for 3 months while Robbie is flying out of town. That means she screwed Joey 39-40 times & on top of it she gets pregnant. Like I said, more power to Robbie but for anyone who has experienced a cheating spouse (not a one time mistake) and divorce...I don't think would take Deanna back ever.

1959_Darroch1959_Darrochabout 1 year ago

All these anonymous haters! it’s hilarious

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Joey deserved much worse.

ibuguseribuguser9 months ago

It's a good story and I don't mind a nice reconciliation but it doesn't flow easily. First person / third person mix-up made me dizzy at times.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow. I like a reconciliation as much as the next guy but how did it happen by magic on thr last page? I dunno. Maybe talk about it? Try to work things out (which didn't seem plausible given her massive betrayal). What did she learn in her therapy? Something about it being taboo and wanting to get caught? Yet she admitted she didn't know if she hadn't gotten pregnant if she would have stopped with Joey. Wtf? That is love? Meanwhile much of this closing chapter was na excuse for sex scenes with Nancy and the MC, while the rest was misdirection, miscommunication and mishaps until the end. Suddenly that tension all resolved on the final page as if author got tired of the story or didn't know how to stick the RAAC ending, so instead some magic occurs off page(??). Her hypocrisy and rage that he was sleeping with Nancy was ridiculous. Her dancing with Joey again was nuts and ex hubby just happens to be there. And oh yeah she realizes while the swx with Joey was great, it was also great with her ex husband, but hey she got reeled in by seduction and thrilled by the taboo aspect, heightening her lust. That sh$t doesn't last with a single cheating partner unless she has real feelings for the guy (Joey) or she is psychotic. Which is it? Sure the three months wasn't long enough to play that out, but this goes back to her possibly still f$cking Joey after multiple years if she didn't get pregnant. Really? That taboo addiction wears off after a while. Women have longer affair than men, though less often, because they form emotional attachments, not because the thrill of being illicit and lying yo their spouse keeps their lust energized indefinitely. Whatever. MC was happy and alone except FWB with Nancy and was pining away for a woman who stabbed him repeatedly in the heart. Yikes.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Unlike some Anons here, I didn't hate the wife character. But neither would I have reconciled with her either. She just wasn't a trusthworthy type. Not necessarily because she was promiscuous but because she had no judgement a husband could trust. So, forgiveness, yes, but reconciliation? No. You don't have to be a hater to find the level of her disrespect monumental. And no one is "meant to be together" despite such behavior.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow. Inert magic her and voila a RAAC. How can he ever trust her again? Her betrayal was despicable. All for.a younger guy and two extra inches? And she was too stupid to think of birth control. And meanwhile Robbie didn't confront or intervene, he just hoped it would fizzle out on its own after 24 years of marriage that she betrayed for 3 months of intense sex. And all the melodramas of him being with Nancy ir her dating another guy. Therr is no actual communication of how they coukd get past it. Just six years go by and voila they finally confront each other after he beats up Joey, and they are back together. Surprised the kids didn't say "Are you guys sure this is a good idea" when she called that she was back with their father. Just went from back and forth melodrama to a single confrontation about Joey to ok while he is thinking about it, she had to come home with him. Apparently the hard work of reconciliation (really hard and challenging in this case) all happens off page.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Umm no. Just no. While his ex wife was not evil, she is not trustworthy. Just move on. Of course the cheating wife AGAIN gets pregnant by the cheating partner. No birth control. Rofl.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I can't even remotely imagine this scenario. No effing way. Wife burned down the marriage SO bad, that even with decades of marriage behind them, there could be no way back for any normal person, male or female. Love is just ONE of at three requirements for a normal marriage, the other two being trust and respect. Respect is completely in the trash here. As to trust, the situation is akin to a alcoholic- will they or won't they be able to stay on the wagon? As far as love, could you really give yourself FULLY to a person after they did something to you so hurtful and full of contempt and disrespect? Wouldn't it be better to just move on? I view this is like a car that you cherish which has been totaled. You can rebuild it completely if you like. At the end, you no longer have the car you loved, but a different car, which because of the damage, is much weaker than the original.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I understand the enormity of it all- deep love, decades old marriage, children together, etc.

But you would have to be a card carrying masochist to take her back.

I can't see anyone with with even a speck of self respect doing it.

It's bad enough to go through it, but to live the rest of your life with it?

So COMPLETELY unrealistic ending for me. Not even a little close.

LacastrianLacastrian4 months ago

How the hell is this guy reaching women's cervixes with a 6 inch dick?

Dlh143Dlh1433 months ago

In the end, just another cuck and a cheating slut in a unwarranted RAAC story. Took a great story and ruined it completely.

lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

The BTBers don't like this because he didn't act like the fictional man in their head, who doesn't exist

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Kolejna fantazja o kolejnym mięczaku, marzenie kazdej zony. Uprawiac seks z kazdym kto się nawinie a jak mąz złapie to wybaczy, Do autora masz fantazje a nie znasz zycia. Głowny bohater mięczak i ciamajda. 1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRob5373@Rob5373
Hi, I’ve been reading Literotica for years. Very much into the Romance, Loving Wives, and Erotic couplings categories. I have a bit of a foot and leg fetish which my stories reflect. Nothing like a lady in stockings and heels. I don’t give the incest, bestiality or any of the...