All Comments on 'Love Me Do'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 410 Comments (Page 3)
goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

I don't know who you are Harddaysknight, but I sure do enjoy your stories. Keep 'em coming, please.

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

Great story but spoilt with no ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rule of thumb all good editors know: when you have a character named Brian in a story, you should assume it's been misspelled as "brain" at least once. Search for "brain"; it's a very common mistake when a Brian is frequently mentioned. A better editor would have found those mistakes.

.

And what's with all the violence? Smashing shins, busting heads, bouncing faces off the pavement. I thought this story was originally intended to teach all the "lower echelon" writers (from your POV), how to write in a kinder and gentler fashion??? What are we to do when our "betters" write stories with all this violence porn included???

.

Also, you never mentioned what year this story took place, but we didn't have Corollas back in the 1930's, which was the last time "toughs" fought with their fists. Nowadays, all the cowardly gang banger "toughs" carry pistols and would have shot your violent Daddies to doll rags. So, that was a little anachronistic. Editor should have caught that too.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 2 years agoAuthor

I never mentioned having an editor. The mistakes are mine, if they are in fact mistakes and not some brilliant plan I have concocted and then forgotten. (Criticizing my editor did hurt Nora's feelings.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well this was mediocre I really liked minx wish you would have let Brian humiliate bill and Brenda a little lol

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Good story about a dumb broad. You snooze you lose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great start for the story. Now I'm just waiting for the ending.... ughhh!

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

Gertrude... wow. She's awesome. This was well-written and well-edited. Thoroughly enjoyed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great BTB story that was well presented. During my fifty plus years of marriage there was only one woman who had me thinking about cheating. Mink could have been the physical and emotional embodiment of my temptress. Brian made a most excellent choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No end again!

Bill

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Seriously, Commenters...

The author closed his story exactly where he CHOSE to close his story. Sheesh, if left to the whiners in the audience, no story would be complete without a full journal of all characters and their offspring (how many generations would suffice for you?) ad infinitim. Maybe you could engage your imagination and create your very own future for the story...

Top notch, HDK.

Keep 'em comin'.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 2 years ago

All Those Whiners

Who Always show up to complain about 'no ending' must really hate those Alfred Hitchcock old black and white network TV series'. There must be nothing in the world more boring than not having your own imagination. I will say that I expect down the road someone is going to give Bill more than a tire iron across the shins. As per usual HDK *****'s Signed: BTW

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

The worst failure of this story is Brenda's character. Brian, the boys and Minx are well developed. Even Bill is a stereotypical asshole. Brenda seems to be too stupid to work in an office. She speaks in hypocrisy to Minx w/o batting an eye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

couple of things; couldnt brian have done a little something to fuck bills life up? why dont the authors think about what a cuckold can do if he opts to "remain " w/ his cheating slut wife; to wit, i think that i would minimize my contributions to the joint kitty that pays for mort, elec etc, reduce the limits on joint cc so the cunt would find cc's not being honored. Id be stashing any promotion $ where the sun dont shine and only i can find it as well as stashing any savings from not keeping the joint kitty flush. Make her think and maybe talk to cuckold about whats going on. No need to take her back but make her realize what kind of cesspool she creating for hewrself.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 2 years ago

HAhahaha I like Minx! She is pretty amazing. I hope Brian moves to LA with her and Scooter, maybe with Tim as well unless he wants to say where he is. He deserves some happiness.

I hope Brenda does indeed have some uncurable disease. That would be ironic.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 2 years ago

I do wish Minx had told him about Brenda from the get go though. But she did end up telling him even if he already knew. I respect her for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a outstanding story. This should happen more often, just ride it and dump the slut.

Please don't keep us waiting to long for more of your work. 5/5 for now.

msdaniemsdanieover 2 years ago

I love Minx!! That's the type of woman to make your life partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still looked incomplete…it’s as if HDK forgot page 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it! Gertrude is an amazing woman!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

LOL, Minx said it so well. would have given you a 5 stars as it's an engaging story, but the language is a little off or poor

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good concept, but wheres the ending? Plus there no payback on Bill Grant which is disappointing.

RobertaBobRobertaBobover 2 years ago

Great story. Need another chapter to wrap it up.

peterb5740peterb5740over 2 years ago

Play Stupid Games Win Stupid Prizes

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The dialog between the charactors is so stupid and sophomoric makes the story ridiculous. Maybe your stories will get better when you graduate from high school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still fun the third time through!

I too would like another chapter, but I’m O. K. with it as written.

5 stars!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That is absolutely a fantastic story, and it does deserve the 5 shiny stars I gave it, BUT, that ending leaves so much more to be told. I hope there's a sequel to it soon. Thank you.

'wildbill'

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, just needed a stronger ending.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Very good story even the second time around, are all cheaters that stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The ending was incredibly poor as if the wife is going to stand there an be spoken to like that never heard of crimes of passion would of liked any type of passion by the end no one cared least of all the husband and wife. Yeh she’s totally in the wrong cheating but logic rarely comes with anger. If I had to put myself in the wife’s position 1st thing inform husband ure filing for divorce it’s the kindest option all round an she owes him that then put the house up for sale I couldn’t live the way they are, then tell his gf u would like to talk to ure husband an lay all the cards out an inform ure husband his gf might have a terrible accident lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know this just fiction story, but in real terms Brian should have taken Bill Grant and made him into a steer and shortened his big cock into a 1 inch marvel minus his balls while Brian was on night shift. Brenda would have been really been shocked when Brian showed her his evidence. She was sure a dim witted woman.

tlevanssrtlevanssrover 2 years ago

So far so good but you need to finish the story. It needs a chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OK, we gave you 5 stars - even though - as usual - NO ending - AGAIN!!!!!

You write such a great story - except - you should have signed up for the ENDING class!!!!!!

Such a total waste to piss off so many of you otherwise loyal fan reader base.

Such a shame you have such a writer’s mental block at the same point in so many of your other issues almost great and almost complete stories.

What if????? Your readers submit some great story endings, and then you might be able to fill in the beginning of the story!!!!!

Takes the preset off and so many readers HAPPY………

We would be!!!!!

SWEET

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you need to go back and bring your story to its con clusion. You owe it to your readers. When can we expect your commitment toa chaper 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok story. Would have been great with a more complete ending and some payback on Grant.

numbnutz49numbnutz49over 2 years ago

Great story but I would love a conclusion (anything but reconciliation)! Minx might be my favorite "other woman" of all time. Hey, maybe a story about Minx the G.O.A.T!

wilsonanthonywilsonanthonyover 2 years ago

Game, set and match!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great conclusion.

WellplayedsirWellplayedsirover 2 years ago

What a great story.

I have reread it several times

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars - but this story is unfinished it needs a part 2

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 2 years ago

Enjoyable story. People cheat for a reason. We don't know what Brenda's reason was; I'm sure it was more than wanting a bigger cock. We know in spades, however, what Brian's reason was, and that's nice to know. I like that they both chose to spare their son, and not involve him, even if he doubtless figured everything out, since it seems most of the town did. Still, since it's unspoken, it has theoretical deniability, and perhaps that's enough for Tim and Scooter to go their happy, teenage lives. Too bad Minx is moving to LA; she's a keeper. 5*~~JBE

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 years ago

sadly a great story

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 2 years ago

Mmm…a story continuation would be nice. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

funny ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great stuff! Needs a part 2 though 5 stars

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

""As long as you shut off your husband, I won't insist we do it in his bed." - I know it's been said before, but how would he know?

\

"This is just a temporary thing. He's been too busy with work and Tim's baseball to pay much attention to me. I deserve a little fun. " - She's been having a "little fun" BEFORE he go busy with work and Tim's baseball.

\

"Tim would stay with me," concluded Brenda." - Why is she so sure of that? Tim's old enough to choose where he lives.

\

And when Tim graduated, Brian divorced Brenda and move to LA and married Minx. The End.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I re-read this story and realized how stupid and cruel his soon-to-be-ex-wife really is.

How the fuck is she 'worried about being caught fucking her lover in her marital bed'? Her stupid lover can't FORCE her to tell the truth. She could lie easily and say she cut her husband off, when in reality she never did. So she is so stupid as to withhold sex from her own husband because......she's incapable of lying to her lover? She has no problem lying to her husband, her son, her family, and friends. Why would it be hard to lie to one more person? So that's a level of disrespect and stupidity I didn't catch the first time read.

She also puts up with the disrespect this guy puts on her husband. She weakly confronts him, but then blindly goes with the disrespect flow. But why? He's clearly got an above average dick and fucks really well according to the 'flat chested slut'. He's good looking enough to attract all the single moms at games. He's a great provider and father. Even if his wife was a slut for new cock, or slightly bigger cock.....she could have easily put her foot down. "You want this pussy, you will fucking apologize or you're cut off. You're easy enough to replace. I'll not ever have you mention my husband's name again except to talk about how much more a man he is than you" It's that easy. And I guarantee you that if her husband had overheard THAT sorta conversation....well...he'd have a modicum of respect for his ex-wife. She'd still be divorced, but at least she'd have SOME dignity left. At this point, the only thing keeping her already damaged status safe is his very real fear of exposing his ex-wife to their son as a slut with no morals.

TangomoreTangomoreabout 2 years ago

I love Minx/Gertrude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As a guy who cheated on his wife, with a married woman, 8 years younger, I can say I had more jealousy issues with my girlfriend. She was pissed at me thinking I was still sleeping with my wife. I lied my ass off, why wouldn’t I. I lied to my wife, I lied to my GF, no difference, I got lots of pussy, they both had to have tasted each other on my dick. No morals in a cheater, sheesh, get over it.

We never talked about the others spouse either, we weren’t there to talk, and we were hot for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A buddy of mine Tim walked in on his wife Jan and Jack Anderson another of our friends screwing. He slipped out because he was afraid he might not be able to stop from beating Jack an inch from life. He called me and asked if he could borrow a ball bat. I talked him into borrowing my air pistol. I informed him that I would meet him. Theair gun was adjustable I set it light but it would still hurt like Hell I also gave him some small soybeans. I told him incase they found what hit him a soybean would be out of place with him being a farmer. He asked if I wanted to watch? Sure leed the way. The music was playing as we approached their spare bedroom. By the sound they were about done. Tim asked if I would shoot Jack in the nuts? I took the gun. Tim said he was going to leave and call Jan to say he was on the way home. I told him I was out of there as soon as I shot Jack and I was. Jack dropped down on Jan like a rock knocking the wind out of her. The phone rang 6 times before she answered it. She pushed Jack off and a hello breathless then I'm doing laundry. See you soon love you. Get the Hell out Jack Tim's on his way. I was out in a flash. I talked to him later he said that when he asked about seeing Jack down the road she confessed and begged to work things out . They did and I was glad.

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 2 years ago

It's too bad there isn't another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, good writing no complaints here. It's true that cheaters only see their own side of things, and never notice the effects of their actions. My own step daughter told me that her mother was cheating.

irinmikeirinmikeabout 2 years ago

What man after seeing his wife cheating on him and then listening to her say she would cut him off from having sex with her to please her lover, is not going to confront her IMMEDIATELY! No one, absolutely no one. Cute story but totally unrealistic

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

Just as good the second time around, once a cheater.............................

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdabout 2 years ago

Would you mind At Least writing a full story At Least One time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A little more than 12 months later, Brian and Minx were married in a small ceremony, with only their immediate families present. The boys were over the moon at being brothers, and soon a new sibling was on the way.

They built a new home just outside Palmdale. Close enough to LA proper to visit the boys, and have them visit whenever they wanted, and close enough to Edwards AFB for Brian to bid for, and win, many bids as a contractor.

All in all, life is being good to them :)

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

5 stars, enjoyable. Was hoping Gertrude/Minx would accidentally compromise her BC with antibiotics so Brenda would have to watch as Minx’s belly grows big with Brian’s baby; meanwhile Brian files for divorce and marries Minx after the boys graduate.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierabout 2 years ago

5stars. Hard to read at the beginning. Good finish, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I completely agree with AkSh4BloOd. Just finish a bloody story for once. To be able to not finish a story you need to style it in a way so you can. Not make it that good and then just stop because now its crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a load of HS... the son was old enough to choose who he would stay with in the event of a divorce... Brian never even looked into the possibilities which is more than unbelievable... he would have gotten the house, Tim, and child support from Brenda... and there is no way he would have allowed that insanity to go on for 2 years, especially with no sex from his wife... one of the most ridiculous scenarios I've ever read... and no ending to match... you might want to try another hobby.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Why people revere this dude is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

incomplete story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars on this Story . Remember Hard days night you cannot please everyone . This is one of my Favorite Stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gertrude/Minx is perfect as Brian's fall-back position. I would say that their love will last a long time. Brenda, I would say has lost it all. No matter how hard she tries, his love is gone. Best story I have read lately from HDK. Yes, he seems to drop the story too soon but you already know that it is his style, don't you?

RWessonRWessonalmost 2 years ago

While this a great story, and a perfect place to end, I've always felt it should have had a sequel. Please, HDK, write a sequel for it. Does Minx return just in time to rescue our intrepid hero after Tim and Scooter graduate? Does Scooter earn a contract with his beloved Dodgers? Does Bill contract a virulent STD? Has Brenda already got one? Does Tim rescue Holly from her asshole father before he tries to seduce him after all the local ladies shun him? Inquiring readers want to know!

MctaffbertMctaffbertalmost 2 years ago

Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!

Please please please write a sequel!!!!

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

I really loved it but there's more to the story. What about Brian's future after Minx leaves for LA.? What happens when Tim finds out his mom is or was a slut? What does Brenda do now? Inquiring minds want and need to know!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I know it would have spoilt the end of this story but but I would have preferred it if Brian and Minx had not moved past being good friends. Then when the kids had left school Brian gives Brenda the divorce papers. Once finalised Brian promptly moves in with Minx who does not move out of the area. Everyone laughs at Brenda who realises she has been blindsided by her own machinations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Surprised by his lack of knowledge on divorces. He is way passed the legal age to decide what parent he stays with, so the home would only have @ few years left for the father. To sell or be bought out! You never wrote a sequel to this unfinished story.

BillandKateBillandKatealmost 2 years ago

You can tell readers liked the Brian and Minx characters because so many asked for a sequel. That includes us. Thanks for a 5 star LW story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I went short one star due to personal guilt, it should have 5 stars. We plan and plot hiding everything but never plan damage control after we get caught. My life was shattered and I'm humiliated. Pat shattered my lovers legs by jumping on them sever times after beating him to the ground. Pat really has no memory of the beating he loosed apparently in shock of catching us. No,Pat never layed a hand on me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well played, Sir!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lots of loose ends here, this one needs a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done! Add me to the chorus wanting a sequel. You could probably even write a RAAC if you wanted Tim to not find out about his mom although I'd prefer Tim and Scooter going to the same college and Brian moving in with Minx after the divorce from Brenda. Mr Grant needs to suffer some consequences. Love it!

Mfj

SyzyguySyzyguyalmost 2 years ago

5* A really good story, and one I don't tire of reading. I'm not sure it needs a sequel - I'm quite happy not knowing whether or not Brenda gets Brian back. The whole premise here is excellent. It takes a standard LW start in a novel direction. Having Brenda ask Minx to look after Brian is a great plot idea. It's well-written, it flows nicely and has plenty going on. Your writing style allows me to visualise just what is happening; there is just enough detail but not so much that the story gets bogged down. Another great story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think I missed the stars vote when I posted earlier - it's 5*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

For those wanting more of an ending, I think Minx just gave the basics: As soon as Tom graduates, the marriage is over. The only question is, does he join Minx in California (I think yes), or does he become a free agent until he finds a new love?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well told family yarn.

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

Not a bad story and jut nitpicking but I don't see any BTB elements in this story

Nato_Nato_almost 2 years ago

Needs more burning. ICU at hospital would laugh at that burn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is just phenomenally immature, real people do not act and speak as these characters do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@sbrooks

It's Tim, not Tom.

I'll bet on the free agent route. Brian did the celibate routine for several months prior to getting with Minx. It is unlikely that Brian wants to return to that solitary life after getting enthusiastic passionate sex, regularly from Minx for several months. Also, All those sexy single Moms will still be there for Tim's final season of ball. (Scooter is returning to LA for his high school senior year-on scholarship at the prep school - before getting a college scholarship). Brian will most certainly give those willing Moms tryouts, insisting on health screeenings first, haha.

Since Brenda will rush to a doctor for her own screening, she may even be allowed into the rotation assuming she gets a clean bill of health. She could be a minimum standard for Brian to use when evaluating the others. After all, Brenda was described as being a beautiful woman, and she had kept Brian happy for 20 years before she got entangled with big cock Bill. Keeping the roving Bill satisfied enough to keep wanting sex so frequently, implied Brenda was no slouch in the bedroom. Even if Brian intended to divorce Brenda, he could use her for comparison purposes.

Finally, Minx is not given enough credit. Her legs gained Brian's attention when they first met, even though he had historically been a 'breast man'. It is reasonable to imagine her toned ass matched her fit shapely legs. Her face was mentioned only as not wearing makeup. True her breasts were small but also they were pert. The honest Brian said she was desirable. Minx had done without sex for two years since her divorce. Then she fell for Brian and enoyed frequent sex with him. She may not go without while waiting for Brian to divorce Brenda, but decide to enter the dating market after returning to the LA area.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting and humorous story. It was funny that everyone seemed to know about Brenda and Bill Grant except Brian. Seemed like all the moms of that baseball team were attractive sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My Kind of great story 5

OdessaLesOdessaLesover 1 year ago

Bill needed to be dealt with very harshly . Brian did the right thing and took the high road, then he slipped and also committed adultery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed it. A nice slow burn for the cheating wife. And she thought she had the upper hand, only to find out what she lost in the end. I gave it 5 stars, as I loved the writing style and how it kept the reader involved. Some of the details were really good, as you could almost see them in your mind as you read the words on the page. Thank You for a good fun story.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Really really enjoy this, nicely put together good character choices and great plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FTDS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brian didn't commit adultery (in the true sense) as his wife had broken their vows thus releasing him from his, everything is on her head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Er, Brian did commit adultery as they were not divorced. Two wrongs do not make it right. I deal in law, so the text book on adultery is set. Just because one committed adultery does not mean the other should. I feel the story would have been better had Brian and Minx waited until Tim was of age, divorced Brenda and went with Minx, it was then Brenda found out he had known about her affair for some time. In fact he could have lived at Minx's house. When they divorce in the story both can now cite adultery as the cause and Brian does not have a 'one up' on Brenda.

Zaccheaus93Zaccheaus93over 1 year ago

Part two please!??!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have liked a bit more as to what happened to Minx and Brian or did he get back with Brenda? I feel it more likely that he would divorce Brenda and go with Minx, but she was going to move away. It would have been good to know that the Barbie Brigade of single mothers had noted Minx had got her man and they left him alone whilst giving Minx the evil eye at the games.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

I liked this story, the writing was good, the character development was good. What's not to like. Even had a happy ending. Brian will follow Minx to LA for sure. They were having great sex, have a trusting relationship. Why would a smart man give that up for boobs? 5 stars to writer

KaeyoKaeyoover 1 year ago

Great story. Great character development. Just one quibble. The abrupt non-ending. It was like watching a movie and the power goes off with a half hour left.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
So

So,what happened?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did the cuck writer get bored with the story so couldn't finish it....

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Actually to a good degree this was weak, even for HDN.

Why? This............. Dont have sex with your husband!! Ok, fine, she could just lie about it. So it all fell apart right there, as does every story where the writer tries this plot line and it never works, if one actually thinks it through.

And of course the requisite lack of self-awareness every writer has to instill in every LW wife "He would never cheat one me, he;s trustworthy, honest, has integrity" its the same thing in so many stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

SIMILAR Stories