All Comments on 'Love Me Do'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 410 Comments (Page 2)
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

Late Thoughts

While I don't often ask for a continuation of a story, this one cries out for it. For me, it would be for Brian to divorce Brenda and go to Minx, but even a reconciliation COULD work, if done right.

brokedickdawgbrokedickdawgover 4 years ago
Needs a sequel!

Please continue the story.

IvyAguasIvyAguasover 4 years ago
Stoic man.

I admire how you handled Brian's character. He was strong and wise while dealing with his wife's infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This man never....

....finishes a story to my satisfaction. I'm done reading him

rightbankrightbankover 4 years ago
woulda, coulda, shouda

I wish the confrontation had occurred just after high school graduation

that both boys were accepted with scholarships to the same college

the divorce papers were served as Brian and the Minx left to find their new home.

oldwayneoldwayneover 4 years ago
Anonymous 2 spaces back must the same old dumbassed "anonymous"...

I thought it was a masterful tale, just like all of HDK's other ones posted here. It definitely gets Five Stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
STUPID!!

This has to be the dumbest story ever written for Literotica. A man decides to ignore his wife's cheating for two years so his son can have both parents until he graduates?

I DON'T THINK SO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

2 things. Page 1 he states that Brenda was looking older and had gained a few pounds. Later she is described as beautiful and toned. 2. They work at the same place, and she didn’t know about his promotion?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years agoAuthor
I am breaking my own rule of

commenting in the comment section of my own story, but sometimes the urge is too great. Our hero does not work in the same place as his wife. It was stated where they work and they do not work together. Saying they worked in the same place was a somewhat stupid and false statement.

She looked older because he was heart broken by her cheating. At that moment she seemed less attractive. Do they still work on reading comprehension in school these days?

Davidj001Davidj001over 4 years ago
Second read,,,

Even better. A solid 4.5* this story is a good candidate for a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really?

"Our hero does not work in the same place as his wife. It was stated where they work and they do not work together. Saying they worked in the same place was a somewhat stupid and false statement."

From your own story:

"Brian recognized the man enjoying his wife once he flipped onto his back after coming inside her. He was Bill Grant, a driver for the parcel delivery company where both he and Brenda worked. He was recently divorced and had a daughter in Tim's class."

Perhaps you should clarify that line as where both "Bill Grant" and Brenda worked and not "he." I read that "he" as being "Brian."

Still a good story though.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

@Anonymous Re: Really? "He was Bill Grant ... where both he and Brenda worked, He was recently divorced". We have no trouble recognizing the second "he" as Bill, why should the first confuse us.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

Late Thought

At Tim's age, if Brian DID get a divorce, it's highly likely that Tim will want to stay with Brian, and the court would probably allow it.

KoxokKoxokover 4 years ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Very enjoyable! As someone who stayed in a bad marriage a while longer for the kids, I can relate to Brian.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Second reading still enjoyed had same problem first time and this as another commented

Why 4 stars instead of 5

Tim old enough to choose who he will live with so waiting made no sense

But then no story

Should have made him younger

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This story is as good as it get, but

Not to many husbands would have just accepted being a cock old. I think he could have ambushed Bill Grant just as he helped the kids out by ambushing Bill Grant and making sure he was permanently put out of business especially his family jewels were concerned. A little damage to the balls and cock would have been the right thing to do, as it would have put Bill out of business probably for good. He probably would be singing soprano for good.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
Second time through.

I think I'm going to start waiting a while before scoring.

Gave this one a 3 because it didn't have enough emotional payoff for me but on a second reading, I really like it. Sorry HDK, this deserved at least a 4 from me.

Pappy7Pappy7about 4 years ago
Gave it a 5 star rating but didn't comment

until this read through. As usual the writing is superb. While you don't hit a homerun every time you write a story, even the ones I don't like too well I only dislike a little bit and they are all well written and easy to follow. Mainly because I had reading comprehension in school. Thanks for sharing your talent with me.

pappy

TajfaTajfaabout 4 years ago

Second reading and I still love it with one exception. Why was it left unfinished? Surely he would have finally taken some measure of retribution against his wife's lover. What happens with him and Minx? What happened with his wife. I think a sequal is in order.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 4 years ago

HDK really knows how to put a great finish on a wonderful tale!

5*

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 4 years ago
Enjoyed it

I did read a few comments before writing my own. A good story is a good story. I might question some of logic, but it's not my story. I like the way it read and enjoyed the read.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 4 years ago
Writing sucks

The writing of this story is pretty bad. The last section between Brenda and Minx was devoid of any sense of reality - Brenda coming in on her husband and Minx and then listening to Minx lecture her - and even that writing was boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
As they say

Karma is bad lady to get mad!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Don't the reality complainers realize

That this story is really quite humorous and light for such serious misdoings ? A very entertaining story.. Just wonder what happens when Minx and Scooter leave town ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

Too bad about the ending. Brian should have been a man and stood up for himself, instead of letting his girlfriend do all the talking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My Response To These Two Sentences

"I've always been told my whistling is quite respectable," quipped Brian. "Then you're not doing it right!" retorted Gertrude.

Had a lady years ago ask me "Do you think sex is dirty?" My response was "Only if you do it right." At that point we left, went back to my apartment and proceeded to prove my assertion. A LW story with humor, who would have thought. Letting Minx handle Brenda was a good touch, saved all of the yelling and reduced Brenda to rubble. As for anyone who thinks Bill should suffer severe consequences, I agree but you should look at the 'rules' for this contest. Good job, HDK. Signed: BTW

fritz51fritz51about 4 years ago
Good story.

I enjoyed greatly.

One small thing that I thought missed: When Minx mention whistling, I was looking for Lauren Bacall's line to Boggy >> "You know how to whistle don't you, just put you lips together and blow" but perhaps the author is to young to know who those actors were.

Anyway, no points deducted.

Keep em' coming HDK

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 4 years ago
You know... there's a better than even odds chance...

That when Bill gets his comeuppance not too far in the future... it could be because two guys beat him to the point of many broken bones...

By one for having been instrumental in the destruction of his parent's marriage...

By the other for not only leaving his girlfriend in a dangerous situation but also for the destruction of his best friend's parent's marriage...

Good thing they'd likely have solid alibis...

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Second read

“...disgusting shit festering in that nasty snatch of yours.” I don’t care who you are, that’s some funny shit right there. And the tire changing scene was hilarious as well.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Well

Well what happened next.Also how can he put an air mattress in an apartment that is not built yet and where did he get the money to build it and furnish it.Also what woman is going to refuse her husband sex when told by some one to do just that?.

ffrank16ffrank16almost 4 years ago
to be continued?

Great story but.... This is not the end !!

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

A very good story with a very satisfying ending.

will_shakespearewill_shakespearealmost 4 years ago
Brilliant

This could do with a part 2 or an ending - it deserves it.

It stands on it's own well though if you choose not to.

Thanks for this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good job

I know that you can be in the attic and not get caught. My brother came home early because his machine broke down. He and his wife had talked about finishing the bonus room above the garage. So he thought he would do some measuring and make a list to figure cost. His wife he thought was still out shopping with a friend so he didn't think nothing of her car setting in the garage where he pulled down the folding steps. He went up and when he did he could hear talking that he knew to be coming from th guest bedroom also knew it was his wife's and neighbors voices. His wife he could tell was trying to get Joe to leave but he kept pushing trying to seduce her. I thought was waiting to see if she was a faithful wife. Then he could tell she was in trouble. Joe said he could help her get pregnant because he knew they had been trying.. Joe said if someone came in the house he could jump out the window and be in his house before they could get upstairs and she could drop her dress in place and no one would know. That was it as quickly and quietly he got to the guest bedroom the bastard had his pants down his shirt off his wife slapping him. My brother was in rage grabbed Joe through him out the window saying is that the way you planned to escape being caught? Tough man Joe moved shortly.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 4 years ago

Great story with just a few boo boos. Name mixing at least once and I seem to remember another place or too that throwed me, but nothing major. 5 stars all the way. cd

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

Who the fuck is Steve?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 stars for the ending!

Solid tale but the ending put it over the top nicely done!

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Brenda has a new job

She is now working at sluts R Us

Gamer_dadGamer_dadalmost 4 years ago

That's such a Meh story, very shitty writing

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 3 years ago
Not your A game

Good technical writing and decent plot line. There is a LOT of stories a whole lot worse than this. While I still enjoyed the tale, it wasn't your best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OMG! You should’a wrote this 20 years ago!

Man!, when my ex was cheating on me, I could’ve used this as a plan. I passed up some truly epic ladies, hoping she’d come to her senses. The story did put some things in perspective. And yeah, for you lady readers, some of us CAN keep it in our pants, but speaking from experience it’s one rough miserable road to travel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Poor ending

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

What a great ending! Good story.

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 3 years ago
"Almost Perfect", the reader chuckles

Too bad Tim didn't get a scholarship, too. Other than that, Homerun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gertrude

is one of the few well written female characters in LW. Nice job on that,

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
roommates for

a year or less, so be be it

MeredithXMeredithXover 3 years ago

You can tell the author has never been around women, knows nothing about women, and doesn't know how to interact with women. This is some of the dumbest dialog I have ever read:

Bill: “I’m getting ready to drop a big load inside your pussy right here in his bed …”

Bill: “Give me a day I can fuck you in your bed. It still cranks me up."

Bill: “Why am I the one fucking your brains out while he hasn't gotten laid in months?"

Bill: “Last night you swallowed my load and then sucked me hard so I could plant one in your cheating pussy. “

Bill: "There's lots of married pussy out there looking for a big cock like mine … I’ll still fuck you if you ask me nicely."

Really? As if she's gonna listen to a pig like that (over and over). Then (yeah, it gets better), the "women" are just men too:

Minx: “’Im in control of your sex life, or at least your sex life with Brian. I won't allow him near your nasty cesspool while he's in a relationship with me.”

Minx: “You make great lasagna and meat loaf for the guy, keep the toilets clean, and wash the skid marks from his boxers. I'll ride his cock as often as I can. We'll see who's happier."

Yeah, that's how we express ourselves. You need to get out of the basement. Unbelievably bad.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 3 years ago
One star

No ending

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

Thankfully its many flaws did not harm the overall good story or the writing.

The main flaw in the story is the faulty premise that Tim would have been forced to live with Brenda or that Tim was better off with the kind of marriage that his parents had. What Tim saw was two people who did nothing together, shared no love and were basically tolerating each other. How is that good for a child. If there was a divorce, Tim was of age that he would choose who to live with, and, under the circumstances, he would certainly have chosen the father. I also cannot believe that the entire world knew of the adultery, but Scooter and Tim did not. It just does not make any sense. Also missing is why Brenda felt a need to cheat. Finally, I think Minx and hubby could have, and probably should have continued, their relationship, even if long-distance. LA seemed more temporary than anything.

I have now read story for second time, and, although I had to mentally disconnect the flaws, I still appreciated the story and the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

Amazing how honorable the cheaters are to obey the commands of their lovers while they break the marriage vows.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reading again

Great story, but we still need a chapter two. Minx is really something special.

tiercenpttiercenptover 3 years ago

that ended very abruptly, too abruptly.....

have at least some closing words for what ultimately happened to everyone involved here...

did Tim ever find out that his mom was cheating?

Horace "Scooter" and Gertrude? just this 6month fling or something longer (thinking also how Brian and Dexter instantly liked each other, so a good Brother in law?)

What happened to Brenda?

Brian?

did they divorce in the end or was she able to make it up to him?

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 3 years ago

She realized she needed to protect her marriage from the efforts of those bitches.

Yeah, but didn't think how much easier it would have been if *she* were just there all the time...?

Damned, could she *be* any more stupid...?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"I'm having sex with you in your husband's bed makes me the winner." - How can you "win" when the "loser" doesn't even know there's a competition? If Bill and Brian are jogging around a track, and Bill sprints by Brian and throws his arms up in "victory" while Brian keeps on jogging, did Bill "win?"

/

"I told Bill we were through. I never want to see him again," - Yeah, but not out of any love for Brian, or even losing interest in Bill.

/

I definitely see a future for Brian with Minx. Their two sons are already best friends, being step-brothers should be a piece of cake.

jesemmojesemmoover 3 years ago
Minx had it straight

I would be surprised if Brian doesn't move to LA with Minx. He'd be a fool if he didn't. Maybe that would make a good chapter for your next writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Minx is a good example

of superior character development.

The humor was wonderful, too.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 3 years ago

hardly much 'BTB' or "BURNING DOWN THE HOUSE" only a mild taste of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needs a second chapter.

Somethin along these lines.

Heather tells her mother about last night and her father did nothing to help.

Bill's wife then demands to know why Bill did not help his daughter and then demands to know where he was to not be able to help.

Bill's wife then finds out about the affair and divorces the arsehole. Because of what transpired he lost everything. Heather wants nothing to do with her father.

Bill's work finds out about the affair and enacts the morals clause in their employment contract and fires both Brenda and Bill.

Brian is in a bar having a drink with Minx, to say goodbye, as she and Scooter are heading to LA soon. Bill walks in and sees Brian and comes over full of himself. After staring a fight with Brian, Bill finds himself lying on the ground with a shattered nose and other injuries.

Brian divorces Brenda and when Tim finds out why he doesn't talk to his mother for 3 years (he eventually talks to her but the relationship is strained). She is reluctantly invited to his wedding as she is the mother of the groom. Minx and Scooter come back for Tim's wedding and Brian and Minx get it on during her stay.

Scooter goes on to play the big leagues and when awarded the MVP he recognises Brian as his mentor and all the help Brian gave him in his formative years. Brian and Minx reconnect during the awards ceremony and eventually she returns to Brians home town and they get married. Brian is now the Production Manager of the firm he works for and he and Minx live happily ever after.

Brenda goes steadily down hill and eventually the STD's Bill gave her take their toll on her and she dies a miserable lonely death

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needs a finish

this was a good story. It could have been great if you had finished it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes it needs to finish

Have the wife wait on them to see what she lost then regain trust and love

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Anonymous sees a need to "finish" the story, here you go - THE END! You are more than welcome to write your own story. Thank you for a very good story, just as it is.

norcal62norcal62about 3 years ago

The story was finished. You just weren't paying attention.

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 3 years ago
My Observations:

1) Well written with excellent grammar, good strong plot, great setup/conflict/resolution, good character development, humor, etc. Frankly, a fine example of what a good short story looks like.

2) The conflict is resolved. That is where the author chose to end his narrative. Other than providing a diary-like litany of subsequent facts, I fail to see this story continuing. Because you enjoyed these 4 pages does not mean more is better.

3) This is a short story. It is not intended to provide ALL the details of the lives of the characters from birth to death. If your personal senses tell you more detail, either past or future or both, are needed, please feel free to pick up your keyboard and start typing your version of an epilogue or chapter two.

4) Message to other Lit authors: good writing matters. A good, solid story is an excellent backbone, but clear writing, strong plot, good character development, etc. ALL require hard work. Editors and proofreaders are key to achieving excellence. If you are happy contributing something less than your best, I applaud your work and generosity. If you want to be favorably recognized for your efforts, act accordingly.

5) I am a terrible author. My efforts simply never hit a level I am willing to share.

6) I am actually not a good reader. Some small level of dyslexia along with a wee bit of ADD makes reading an effort for me. My approach therefore, is to be a detailed, slow reader seeking clarity in every sentence. The good authors make my effort level much less and my enjoyment level much higher. Thank you to all the authors, and an extra Thanks! when the extra effort is expended by the authors.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Willowghby - I rarely see comments worth writing let alone reading, yours was above the norm. I've always enjoyed reading (especially a good writer like HDK). As much as I'd like to write I have the same reservations. A lot of thought and work go into these stories, they deserve better than some of the trolls who comment. Read this story a couple of times, enjoyed a couple of times! Thank you.

somewhere east of Omaha

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerabout 3 years ago

I love this story. The only thing that could have made it better was an epilogue. Maybe they do reconcile. Maybe both boys get accepted and dad goes with them to continue training and ends up with minx. Several outcomes are possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What's the end of story???????

I hate whenever the story end like this. No ending and no closures. So Star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Story did need an end as so many others here do.

I guess authors just run out of ideas too soon.

But it still earned 5 stars from me.

Bill

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "Dirty" sex - [Had a lady years ago ask me "Do you think sex is dirty?" My response was "Only if you do it right."] - That's an old Woody Allen line: “Is sex dirty? Only when it's being done right.”

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 3 years ago

I don't even need to read this to know there is no resolution. I went right to the comments and low and behold. Lol

Lazy as F.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago

Yeah, the comments got it right. The author wrote himself into a hole from which he could not escape and decided to just give it up and quit. Pitiful, just pitiful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story but lack an ending. Would like to see where Brian and Minx relationship leads to. Does he relocate to LA? I would like to see Brian and Brenda interactions in the last few months. The idea of RAAC is out the door and is a no brainer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The decision to finish the story the way it did is frustrating only because the author hooked the reader in with some likable characters. But how much further could it have gone on? All the cards were on the table. No much more left to be said really....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

Harddaysknight, and Blackrand are my favorite writers. Always provider great reads.

green117green117about 3 years ago
Anyway, on re read...

I feel a bit like I should apologize to the author - I've been getting in the bad habit of reading for the quick thrill, and therefor getting lost in my quick, preconceived notions of what the story is doing.

This one, on re read, looks like a study in the set up. Almost all of it is in the setup - the characterizations, the plot, the drama...and the resolution was all in Minx's voice.

Not what I was expecting. Perhaps a bit of a experiment, perhaps a bit of homework from an editor - who knows? Still, much better than one might expect.

Thanks for the share -

Green-something

jackcaljackcalabout 3 years ago

great story 5for sure

mrbobcmrbobcabout 3 years ago

wish I could give it more than 5 stars. Great story with not many spelling or grammar mistakes. Still, I wonder what happened after Tim graduated high school and went collage. great job, you left me wanting more!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

You Get Fifty Stars.... if they don't like it, sue me!!!

ker63469ker63469about 3 years ago

Loved it!!!! 5 stars and more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think this story was good, but I also think that if Brian could rap a bunch wannabe tough guys on the shins, then I think he could have damaged Bill Grant's sexual parts, especially when he was on nights, he could have easily used a tire iron on Bill's balls and fucked up his so called large cock into a saddle in order to take a piss by sitting on the can or have the ability seduce other married women forever. The old saying singing soprano for the rest of his adult life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ok. I gave this story a “5”. Why? Because the husband was a great dad, and make this whole thing not just about him. He did not plot or scheme to get back at his soon to be x, or her boyfriend. He took the high road. At the end of the day, she will have to live with what she did, and his reaction.

Although I don’t think it was pertinent to the current situation, I do believe that a second chapter would be good. Not saying anything is wrong the way you left things. Surely I am not the only one, who would like to see him get divorced and marry Minx. Food for thought....

Saruh007Saruh007about 3 years ago

Why?! Why it doesn't have an ending? WHY?!! Great story, but the ending you gave or the lack thereof just ruined it for me. 3*

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

What goes around comes around as they say and Brendaa learned that the hard way. Great ending. Well done 5,+ stars

2cookies4u2cookies4ualmost 3 years ago

Really loved this story. I would've liked to have had even an 'Epilogue' of what happened once their son Tim graduated high school.

As I've always said, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". Minx was exactly that to Brian!!! Love it!

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 3 years ago

this story was a fun read, especially ch 4...well written,,well paced,, a real cat fight at the end which brian was well advised to stay out of,,more like this please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gangsters without guns. Like New York in 1850ies. This whole story is as bogus as it gets. And of course like all lousy LW stories with a lot of moralizing to boot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow!!!

Just outstanding. Could follow-up with a scene of Brian showing his wife the video he made of her..... And the revelation of mom's actions to Tim. And Bill needs to lose his job at a minimum as his wife throws him to the curb.

Super. Great pacing, I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I still maintain that Brian should have sent the picture and the recording along with a brief text message he took, while Brenda was fucking Bill in their marital bed, to Brenda's cell phone. Then while he was on the night shift, taken care of good ole Bill grant and fucked him up good in the his cock and ball area, dressed up all masked up and with gloves on, so he could not be identified. That should have put a damper on Brenda's cheating habit.

SignedBTWSignedBTWalmost 3 years ago

The Life Of Brian

Could have be the title to this story, a little different than Monty Python's version but it would still fit nicely.

A second excerpt with poetic license; "You do know how to whistle don't you Brian? You just put your lips together and blow."

A couple of minor oopses but still as usual a very fun HDK story with my kind of humor. I do join with those who would like to see a Chapter 2, with I'd expect Minx winning the war not just one skirmish. Signed: BTW

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

I re-read this and I really dont like the ending. I feel just a tad bit dissatisfied.

PraetusPraetusalmost 3 years ago

Honestly... brian should probably move to LA with Minx.

Because lets be real- they HAVE a relationship.

Brenda was flat out evil in how she treated Brian. Generously I could say she was delusional...

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Excellent!!!

Tremendous revenge against the cheating wife cunt cesspool. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I have an excellent ending. Scooter talks his uncle into getting a scholarship for Tim for the same school and thet all move to California with a divorce for adultery going through the courts. The kids will be of age so the divorce will be simple. Plus a happily ever after when Brian and Minx marry and now the boys are step-brothers. The cheating cunt starts fucking anything that moves, then catches a disease and dies alone, unloved, and diseased. The very end was my bonus. Ha.

Five Stars

POMPEDEPUISARDPOMPEDEPUISARDalmost 3 years ago

“I know finding out Brian and I are bumping uglies is hard to digest, but there's no reason to get Insulting”. What a funny line. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And yet another rinthis writer endless string of wussy stupid cuck main characters. He cannot even say anything

No or speak for himself. He is also so stupid that the whole town knows and he cannot get it figured out. This author just loves wimpy male characters. Even though this one Engels sorta of ok, it was very unsatifying though I expect nothing more from this writer. Just terrible, and maybe worth a star.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingalmost 3 years ago
Wow!

HDK, still one of the best all-time writers on this site. Thanks for all the excellent entertaining reads. Mega kudos & of course, 5 stars!!

WS

ps - still enjoy your story titles based on Beatles songs.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 3 years ago

Ends at climax just like all HDK stories. No falling action, no resolution.

Weak.

Sauce.

Ss77

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The Minx is a Tigress defending her man! Against a stupid Cow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

SIMILAR Stories