All Comments on 'Love Me Do'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 410 Comments (Page 5)
desecrationdesecrationabout 1 month ago

I think this is how most real-world cheating scenarios play out. They stay together until the kids are gone, and each partner gets some on the side, takes up a hobby, and spends as much money as they can. The kids get into drugs and promiscuity. Their real people friends bail out, and fake ones come in. Then after the divorce both parents go off to somewhere and die broke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

FTDS. I always give one star to stories that are not finished. You left this one so open you could drive a tank through it,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

That's the silly thing about these stories: a NORMAL man discovers them, gets evidence, and tosses the trash out of the house that day. Boom! End of story! -30-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

How stupid can a man be? He let's Bill Grant run his life. No wonder his wife's screwing around on him. Anybody but me ever wonder why normal men don't write stories?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Minx has always been one of my favorite characters I’ve ever encountered in these fora. And for the most part, this is one of my favorite stories.

.

For the most part…….because I really disliked HOW it ended, and that it ended too abruptly.

.

Specifically….while the exchange between Minx and Brenda at the end was good, the fact that HDK never had Brian utter a word made him look like an idiot. And the fact that readers never learned what happened to these 3 characters after this conversation was extremely disappointing.

.

4 ****

brn2vdobrn2vdo18 days ago

Go! Minx go!

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

For the commentators talking about "normal" men: some normal men value their time and relationship with their children over "taking out the trash". The trash will be there when the kids are out of the house, and you don't have to fuck it if you don't want to.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I had trouble with all the time lines. Baseball is a spring sport and school is out about the time they are done.

Was the affair that started this months or years? It kept flopping back and forth. We the two boys a year apart with Tim having another year?

Otherwise I take 'normal' reactions as just whatever these day. Real life is crazier than fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 hours ago

“How do you handle a wife that strays?”

/

Well, the MC in this story has been remodeling and upgrading his house constantly for 15 years. He’s apparently sufficiently skilled in basic electrical work to do that work himself. So, the simplest solution for him, is that the straying wife has a little “accident” with a loose wire.

/

Easy enough to setup, just warn her and his son together. Instant alibi if needed, which it probably wouldn’t be.

/

ZK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

SIMILAR Stories