All Comments on 'Love Me Do'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 410 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

About the most adolescent piece of crap I believe I've ever read... a cheating wife suspects nothing when her, before sexually active husband, stops having sex with her completely?... not even believable... and a cuck husband continues to live with her without divorcing her for his son?... the son was old enought to decide which parent he wanted to live with in the event of a divorce... better off living in a divorced home than one where a cheater, liar, and disrespectful bitch lives... totally unbelievable.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

Fun story! Minx is a great character. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BEST FUCKING STORY ON LIROTICA

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He started as a cuck then he made his wife a willing cuck LOL. Brian is a good husband and Brenda is a piece of shit who got her comeuppance. Story is believable because cheaters lose themselves in the affair and that made it easy for Brian to share a bed with minx.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

The consensus seems to be 'unbelievable' what most chick authors don't get about us men is that adultery is something we take very seriously but not for the reason they think. Most guys if were being honest have more sexual experience than our spouse. Well at least that's how it used to be marrying a woman who has fucked half the phone book is not a popular choice. So when vows of fidelity are made typically its the guy who is sacrificing his inate biological need to procreate. Is that fair maybe not but it is the reality so when your wife cheats on you yes your pissed yes you feel betrayed but most of all you feel fuck what a waste of time. I wasted all this time going against my own nature all for this a cheating whore for a wife.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

Could be a few more chapters, great story

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

Good story. A little more follow through would have been appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good one. But unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One thought about those commenters who castigate the husband for his chosen strategy. Yes, the son was old enough to pick the parent to live with in an instance of divorce. But, at the same time, this was high time to shine for the last two years of public school. Perhaps even a scholarship. So he made his choice to stay put and turn a blind eye for the perceived good of his son. This is bad, how? Plenty of parents, including fathers, stay in essentially dead marriages for reasons of their children during their formative years. That makes them a wimp or cuck? No, I don't think so. Not all adulterous marriages can be saved, frankly. This isn't HDK's greatest story, but its still a good story. The Minx character is quite humerous in design. The offended husband was being a If some readers are offended by this choice of plots or just generally trolls, well...... too bad. So, thanks HDK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a shame HDK has never written a sequel, the new adventures of Brian and Minx, picking up when Scooter and Tim graduate and he dumps the cheating wife. These are some of your best characters, and they deserve a long term Happy Ending as well as all those short term ones. Being best friends and fabulous fuck buddies, while having the affectionate and loving relationship they share is a great foundation for a good, long term relationship,.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Good story, good character development. I need another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Choice and a just right length - as the actress said to the bishop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Third read, and still excellent. Horace? Gertrude? Somebody needs to exit the 19th century.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the story, But why no pay back to Jack or Brenda.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

Still one of my favs!

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 1 year ago

Holy Shit!!! Anonymous below is really a windy asshole. Sounds like a friggin' democrat with this tirade. Maybe he or she can replace that windy old relic Biden.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 year ago

One of the better stories in the LW category. I gave it 5 stars the first time and it still rates that or even more.

Some times our first try at marriage just doesn't work. But if we get lucky, as I did, the second chance worked out pretty good, a bit rocky at times but a good marriage over all. Great story.

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMindabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the set up and loved the last paragraph. Witty. Not sure why we had to lose Minx, I liked her, but the writer gets to choose. 5*

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

Shame there was no ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another die hard cuckold wanna-bee writer. You caught the cheating slut fucking in your bed and what do you do? Run aaway rrrunnn awayyyyy life is soooo unfair. Woe is me I am cucked,

i will show her im going to move into an apartment wooo hoooo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars.

Nice that we are not told if either male had an appendage the girth of a 2" rainwater piper and/or or half a mile long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story had no ending- just chopped off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

2nd read...

...still 5 stars !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dig the story, wish there was a longer ending. @ the anon poster who called this a wannabe cuck story. You miss the entire point of him moving into the apartment. He knows what's going on, he doesn't like it, but he also knows with the fucked up court system and the ways divorces work in the US he and his kid would he worse off. Brenda is already an absentee mother. What do you think happens to Tim when his dad is in a tiny apartment working 3rd shift and his mom is off fucking whoever? No positive role model, no real parent, no time with his dad because a day or two a week when his dad is asleep for half the time isn't gonna be good for him.

Were the kid younger, the dad more able to be seen as the primary caregiver, the divorce system less fucked? Well then yeah curb her cheating ass. A story that actually respect how fucked men are in today's system, does not a wannabe cuck make the author. Honestly, while yes the dad here is a cuck in the truest definition of the word, the true definition doesn't have the same negative connotation that you're applying to it. Cuck just means dude who has been cheated on. The negative connotation is due to people who have a cuck fetish where they get off on being little bitches. Dad here doesn't condone her cheating and he certainly isn't getting off on it, so acting like he's sitting in the corner corner in panties while some alpha male porks his wife is just disingenuous.

Christ you want to be all act a man, well bro you gotta figure out that men currently have the deck stacked against them in certain ways and burying your head in the sand and expecting every dude cheated on can curb the wife, win the lotto, and bang a model is the yearning of a child not a grown up. Being a man just ain't doing shit you want to, it's also doing shit you don't, but that needs done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Best yet! Read many but none come close!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your humor, in all your stories is what I like the most. I give you 5 stars. Thanks for them all. S. F.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where's the ending? Where's the payback on Bill Grant? What happens to Brenda?

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

The initial conversation between Brian and Gertrude(Minx) was really inappropriate and unbelievable, and left a bad taste. The rest of the story was good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the story a lot , but it needs a Chapter 2. I want follow up on Brenda, Bill and what the hot singles do after Minx leaves.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 1 year ago

(4/29/2023) I don’t understand where someoneother gets inappropriate form. I assume he knows he’s on an erotic website. It was a very appropriate conversation for this narrative, IMO. The romantic in me would have liked Brian and Minx staying together. Maybe that’s another story. Five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How do you handle a wife who strays?

Dump her in the quarry!

Norseman123Norseman123about 1 year ago

That's the way to do it 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@mrdata9770, I believe the issue with the conversation that ensued when Brian first met Gertrude/Minx is its objectification of women. Few women would find it humorous to joke about judging women based on their legs, breasts or asses. Fewer still mothers would be likely to joke about teaching their teenage sons to use those criteria to assess and rank their female peers. At best, the conversation is tone deaf. At worst, it can be seen as misogynistic.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Garbage no-one is going to sit still for a wife cheating just so the son can finish high school. That premise ruins the story right there. Ninth percent of men and even women would have barged into the room and beat the scrap out of the skinny loser. But no the author has us believe the man is so scared of divorce he does do scrap for a while? Nope kids can choose who they live with and usually the cheater isn't picked by the kids. So another author writing about a subject they know absolutely nothing about and made themselves look dumb.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The ending should have been or Maybe it will if you write the Next Part. Brian Finds he can move out to LA with Minx with just a transfer in Jobs and Brian divorces Brenda and marries the Minx and the two Boys become Brothers with the same loving Mom and Dad and maybe with another brother or sister to Protect. Just like their Dad did on D street!

redboat7redboat712 months ago

Great Story!! Loved it!!

Schlouis57Schlouis5711 months ago

C'est quoi cette fin???

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great read that is very realistic! Women in a happy marriage would cheat for a big dick or a player as stupid as that sounds! Men wod wait a year before divorcing so they dont get fucked in the divorce!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 Stars if HDK will give me Minx ? Hey why not give it a try .. After all this is HDK's world

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar10 months ago

Re-read for me. What a great story! I thoroughly enjoyed it, again.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You should have had him leave with Minx after his son graduated. But I loved how minks put her in her place at the end

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawk10 months ago

Only thing this story needs is more of it. Thanks, HDK!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Brian's name changes to Steve at times!!

This could have ended better

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ending could have been more between Minx and Brian, or Brain or Steve as you wrote him!!

oldwolf58oldwolf589 months ago

A follow up , ending, to this would be nice. Whether or not Brian divorces and goes out to L.A. to be with Minx or not and what eventually happens to his ex if he divorces her as well as what happens with their son's relationship with his parents if they divorce. Also nice to know if Horace's baseball career goes anywhere and where his relationship with Brian's son ends up, do they stay friends, become tight as brothers or drift apart.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Anyone that has ever gone into roof space knows that even with good head room you can't t move around silently. Unless they were shagging to very loud music they'd have heard him long before he got to the vent.

StruckwrongStruckwrong9 months ago

LOL like Brenda would bother figuring out Bill until he spelled it out foir her.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Would love a romantic follow up where Minx and Brian end up together

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story. Women like brenda are trash that are not worthy of marriage. And have moved around silently in a roof space countless times its not hard.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

@anon below. - No you haven't. I suspect you're just lying and have never been in a roof space in your life. Everyone below you could hear your elephantine steps. Just because you think you are being quiet doesn't mean others agree.

In a normal house people can often hear those above them moving about, and that is even with the benefit of flooring, underlay and thick carpeting. Roof spaces don't have the benefit of those sound deadening additions, and even with floored roof spaces the flooring tends only to dampen the sounds of the individual joists creaking as you step on them.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

To anonymous 20 hours ago who thinks he knows everything to know about "roof space" - you know nothing. I could be in my attic and NO ONE would know unless they saw me go up there. The only thing elephantine is your rectal opening...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I did a lot of work in attic's when I worked with my dad's carpenter crew. It is next to impossible to move around with complete silence. Not to mention the open A/C vent in the celling. Even with insulation and flooring. You can be pretty quiet however and have people below you not notice if they are making noise themselves. I would give it a 75% chance of being able to do what it says in this story. Depending on attic space and celling height and condition of rafters and flooring. Also have to consider insulation as a noise dampener. A good r45 insulation is quite effective at reducing around 45 to 50% of small sounds. Don't take my word for it but try it out your self. If the right conditions are met then it can be done. Last but not least Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Make an endng that s believable. Do they reconcile after the 9 months,? Does the slut wife return after lerning? I hope not, she is a really stupid bitch.

LechemanLecheman8 months ago

Liked the story as well as the ending - well done!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent story with a brilliant ending. BardnotBard

ttt59ttt597 months ago

would have liked more of a confrontation from Brian than Minx with cheater slut Brenda, but good story!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

And the ass hole fucking Brian's wife just get away scot free Brian is a pussy cuckold

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved it! As soon as possible divorce Brenda and move to LA to be with Minx! Another chapter is in order!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I don't think this writer has any idea about how divorce ends. Brian found out accidently. Brian did what he thought would maintain a relationship with his son, Tim for the next two years, and then wait to push for a divorce from Brenda for infidelity or adultry. Brian should have used the fact he was working evening shifts, to plan out a revenge plot to fix Bill. A little tire iron in the crotch would have sidelined Bill for few months, while he planned out how to tell Brenda he knew about her cheating. I would have also thrown out the marriage bed and bought a new bed. Brenda needed to be taught a lesson about cheating and how it destroyed the marriage vows, as it only takes one time and the marriage would be over. As a writer you need to plan better and get the facts straight before you write a story. There are some individuals who have a mind set that is in the gutter regarding infidelity. We also have to consider jail time if caught. So it must be planned out and in this case, Bill is banging a few other married women, which makes the revenge a can of worms to figure out.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The ending has no conclusive justice at all !!! Bill got away free to fuck other marriages and still gloat that he's a better man. What happens next ?! You need to do some research and relook on an alternative ending. It SUCKS BIG TIME

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I almost gave this a five star but the lack of any revenge or real”BTB” was lacking. Sorry I had to have a little criticism and make such a stand. Honestly, I do enjoy your stories. Thanks for the great story.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim996 months ago

That statement had caused her to avoid and deny her husband, which could eventually make him suspicious. It could ruin her marriage.

Cheating on your husband could ruin your marriage, but she couldn't see it.

Sadly, I read these stories and think nobody could be this delusional, then I watch TV or videos and find out that people are that stupid.

Xavier3737Xavier37376 months ago

Ummm, where's the continuation and what ends up happening to everyone afterwards. Story isn't complete so I could only give it 4 stars instead of 5...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Minx has the inner strength that she would not stray from a marriage and would in fact fight for her marriage and discuss things that could be an issue. Brenda is just a slut and tart that does not care about her marriage just herself. The only let down for me un this story is Minx and Brian had sex before he divorced his wife as Brian just lowered himself to that of his wife and that lowers the standard of this story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I would love to see what happens over the next year. This is one possible outcome.

Brenda got tested and is found to have chlamydia. She tells Bill loudly at work he better get STD tested.

Brian and Minx carry on until Minx moves away with Tim. Whilst Brenda is trying to bind her time waiting for that to happen.

When Minx moves away and Brian divorces Brenda. Loads of nicking and screaming coming from Brenda.

Minx moves back as Scooter is now at university or whatever and marries Brian when the divorce is finalised.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Only reason I gave it a 5 was they would not let me give it a TEN. Well written and a great plot.

CastAdriftCastAdrift6 months ago

Nice twist, having Brenda ask Minx to "take care of" Brian. That alone shows how detached and uncaring Brenda is.

Great story, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A good start. Now it just needs and ending! FTDS!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The final conversation between Minx and Brenda is brilliant. I really laughed at two of the one liners. In my end of the story Minx and Brian get married and live happily in Minx's house where Tim and Scooter would come and visit them. Love the handle of Minx for a character in a story . I also love tall skinny bean poles for a lady, long dark hair, brown eyes. Yum, who would need more except commitment and intelligence Make up just covers over natural beauty and makes all women look like porcelain dolls. Each face has its own character and I prefer character over a porcelain doll any day.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another self-absorbed, selfish, entitled, delusional cheating wife. Nothing noteworthy to be seen here. Move along folks.

I actually laughed loudly when she was spouting to Gertrude about infidelity. No one can be that delusional, surely. It's insane. It was like the author thought of the most hypocritical nonsense she could say and wrote it for that purpose: to sound completely nuts. Well, mission accomplished.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story is garbage. What man is going to let a piece of crap like this screw his wife in bed and not beat hell out of him? The level of disrespect deserves sn appropriate response. This story fails.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One of my favourites. Should be a part 2 following Minx and Brian

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One of my favs. Mynx sure sounds like a great woman

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The son is a junior in high school. Is there any state where he doesn’t get to choose who to live with? Just how delusional is the slut yo think that her son is going to willingly live with her after she betrays his father?!?

Here’s how it really plays out. The MC files for divorce. The son tells the judge that he wants to live with his father. The MC keeps the house, and receives child support from the slut.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love this story because of all the knuckle-breathing mouth-dragging BTB fools went all 'splodey head!!!!!111

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Anyone who thinks cheating is the same for men as it is for women has the IQ of a gerbil, IT IS NOT! Because the promise of fidelity is all a man can do to insure his DNA is passed on, you know the biggest purpose of life to reproduce. Since the beginning of time the best a man can do to ensure his kids are his is the promise of fidelity -THAT is why it is so deeply ingrained in men, as far as women are concerned they honestly can't even comprehend the deep seated feelings men suffer, sure they feel betrayed and cheated but it is not the same, not even close, women have never had to faced the demonic being that is a question "are the children mine" so they have never had to deal with a demon that can never be exercised!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why no revenge against Bill?

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos4 months ago

It was really good up until the end. That final confrontation had no bite, the dialog was stilted and it ended abruptly. I like your stories, but this is a serious problem you have with endings.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Perhaps I'm reading a different story to some. His wife realises she has lost her husband. She knows she made an error. She knows others know about her affair. She also knows what a turd Bill is and realises he won't stand by her at all so she knows she's about to lose everything. Maybe even her son. The best revenge is always for the betrayed person to end up in a better situation than they had and the betrayer to end up worse off. But I agree with the comment about a good story but again a problem with finishing it off. It's an ongoing issue with HDK which is sad. BardnotBard

Tomh1966Tomh19664 months ago

I want Minx and Brian story. Maybe even in Romance.

Plain looking small boobs is fine, expecially if she is enthusiastic about being your friend and extra wet vagina lover.

Taco76310Taco763104 months ago

I’d love to have a wife like Minx. Brian was definitely a Dad to the boys. A Dad puts the kids first.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt4 months ago

Well, what did she expect?? Could she really be that dense?? Yup, she is!! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fun read, shit ending.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Was a somewhat decent story until Minx and Brenda's conversation at the end. Very cringe and unnatural. 3/5, I guess.

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic3 months ago

I'm not gonna bother to read more stories written by this author. I didn't dislike this one as much as "All My Loving" (a story I truly hate). Sorry, but I cannot connect with this author's stories. Doesn't anyone else think that this story lacks a proper ending?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknight3 months agoAuthor

Morbid, perhaps your inability to connect with my stories is because you read, enjoy and favor incest stories, which I do not write. I'm not here to judge, but I am chuckling quite a bit. It's all relative, isn't it?

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic3 months ago

Harddays perhaps what you consider your great hability to guess reasons is not as great as you think. Right, I like stories, with incest, but I also like stories with no incest. For example, the last one I have read and liked has been "Busted" by Just_Words and it hasn't incest. In fact, many of the stories I give a positive review have no incest. So, I'm also chuckling quite a bit at your "superior" ability to judge readers and their reasons to connect or not connect with the stories.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Morbid, it’s not an airport, you don’t have to announce your departure.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is horrible. The dumb cuck lets his whore wife cheat, spread word he's a cuck and does nothing but sleep in the wet spot of his own bed. No one would let such disrespect continue. Then when it comes time to confront the slag, he let's someone else speak for him and lay out the rules. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loved it. Brian showed what being a true man and father is all about. You take care of your kids. That's the number one priority of a father. The wife was too busy having sex with Bill to notice that Brian was getting his own action. Sure she wondered why Brian was acting like he was, but not enough to call it off with Bill, until the night when the boys were out with the girls and had a flat tire in a bad part of town.

To anonymous from 3 days ago; If you spend enough time in the LW forum, you'll see a lot of wives cheat on their husbands for weeks and or months at a time before they get caught. Most husbands are working on a way to salvage what's left of their lives like keeping their money and or retirement accounts, and NOT getting screwed by the court system which is highly biased against fathers and men. Most of the women or their boyfriends do something stupid to get them caught. Some of the husbands just up and leave, taking what they can with them, while some just stay and take it for a while before filing for divorce and losing half their stuff. Some of the good writers on here know how to weave a good story, while some go for a RAAC others go for a BTB. I've seen a couple of stories on here give both. There's also some writers here that crucify the male main character (MMC), and turn him into a cuckold without a second thought. It does happen, and that writer does it in every story they write. Some days or weeks, all you'll ever find are cuckold stories, even 750 word cuckold stories. At least HDK mixes his stories up, in that they don't always follow the "template" that's common in this forum. I've read quite a few of his stories and I like them. Thanks for sharing it with us HDK. :-)

NitpicNitpic2 months ago
Did

Did Brian and Brenda, get divorced?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great tale, I've enjoyed it a few times - thanks!

somewhere east of Omaha

fredbrownfredbrown2 months ago

Like the story and its ending but then I like at least 95% of Hdk's yarns.

I'm not sure what a "splodey head" is but it sounds erudite enough for me, thanks - I'll put that one in my dictionary ......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

About 16 months later

Brenda gets divorce papers. Brian and Minx, who'd been keeping in extremely close touch since she moved back to Cali, get married. Tim goes with his dad when college breaks for the summer.

Two months after that, Minx tells Brian, Tim and Scooter that she's going to be a mother.

Everyone's happy, except Brenda. She crawls back to Bill Grant, who gives her one for the road and dumps her.

Brenda is currently in therapy.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 2 months ago

Lack of any shown repercussions to Brenda makes this unsatisfying. At least she didn't reconcile with him in half a page off screen, but after everything, it was pretty unsatisfying. 3*

FaShUnPhOtOgFaShUnPhOtOgabout 1 month ago

A very pathetic, weak man who uses his unfounded fear of divorce as the excuse of not confronting his cheating wife and beating the shit out of Bill Grant and showing him who is really top dog. A very pathetic, weak ending, allowing Minx to weakly confront Brenda. A very pathetic, weak story in which Brian was called Steve and mistakenly as Tim once each. 1 ⭐️. Oh, and the story has been stolen by at least 1 YouTuber who is using it for their own personal gain.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

SIMILAR Stories