Love Never Begs Pt. 09

Story Info
Pinky needs to cum and Sarla decides how.
2.6k words
4.71
9.3k
2

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The telephone started to ring (no mobile phones were there in India during those times) and I picked it up to find that it was mom calling from Mrs Sharma's residence. She said, "Pinky, there is a little problem here. The registration papers as well as a few other documents of our group have gone missing and we have to go to the next town to apply for the duplicate. So, I won't be able to return before dusk. Your father is going to accompany us since as you know Mr Sharma is sick and can't go with us. I have already told the local home service to provide you with packed lunch. So, just remain at home and look after yourself and Sarla. I hope you won't have any problem, my dear?"

"No mom, it will be absolutely fine. Go and get your job done." I said to her.

"Thanx Pinky, bye beti. Take care." The call got disconnected.

Sarla had come into the room with her support stick on hearing the call and as I told her everything her eyes beamed with joy. "That'll be great Pinky, we can play more. I love it." She exclaimed.

I held her hand and with a pleading voice said, "Sarla my love, I have a request. Please don't misunderstand me, I am not trying to disobey you. But I want to cum really bad, I have been all worked up since morning and need to meet my orgasm. Since it's you who I must seek permission from before even thinking of pleasuring myself, I humbly beg before you to allow me to cum. I will do anything that you say in return."

Sarla's happy expression changed as she listened to my words, and as soon as I had finished she said, "Ok that means you're so much horny that you want to cum before your deadline time of midnight gets over? And you would do anything for me in return, that's what you meant isn't it? But honey you are supposed to do anything I demand of you anyways, so what is the point of that negotiation?"

My heart sank as I heard her words and tears formed in my eyes yet again. "However, an idea has come into my mind as I consider your request, let me put you in a test, which if you pass you will be allowed to cum." Sarla remarked.

I was hopeful again, I would do anything she demanded of me, I was determined. I simply nodded and said, "I am willing to appear in any test as you say."

"Bring me the small rope over there used for tying rice sacks." Sarla said as she settled on the sofa. I took the brown coloured coir-rope and went near Sarla. She said, " Be on your knees on the ground and show your back to me. Also place both your hands behind."

As soon as I complied with her she tied my hands behind with the rope like handcuffs. "Sarla what are you doing?" I cried in despair as I got bound and helpless. Sarla pinched my back and said, "Don't shout and alert the neighbors. You need to be trained and disciplined for your selfishness and misconduct. Only after that you would be able to control your sexual urges and keep your orgasm at bay. Just remain silent and give your test. If you are successful you will be allowed to cum."

I was desperate for an orgasm and now with tied hands even the slightest chance of rubbing myself with my fingers was gone. Oh God, I was so much horny that I was dripping down there. In desperation I exclaimed, "Ok Sarla my love I do as you say. I am willing to take the test."

Sarla laughed and said, "Your voice is showing how eager you're to get this through so that you can touch yourself. Since you have the audacity to request for a change in my given deadline for your orgasm, there will be consequences Pinky. Now turn around and face me, be on your knees though. Don't try to get up."

With tied hands I had some difficulty in turning around my body and facing Sarla. I did it however, and as soon as I faced her Sarla said, "Kiss my good foot, and do it while I have my sandal (footwear) on. After kissing my footwear for some time you have to take it off using your mouth only. But I am going to keep my foot grounded and only after you are convincing enough I will lift it for you to pull it off my foot using your mouth."

What a task to start with, I thought in my mind. This would take time and worse, would make me hornier. However,without a single word I bent down and started to kiss the sandal Sarla was wearing on her good foot. The beggar woman kept her foot on the floor solidly grounded, and my lips were travelling on its upper portion. All the dirt on that footwear was accumulating on my lips, but I kept kissing it. Sarla asked me to use some tongue as well and hence I started to lick that footwear and taste all the dirt on it.

With time I was getting frustrated at how long would it take to convince Sarla so that she would lift her foot a bit to allow me to take off the footwear. The saliva from my tongue had made the footwear quite clean now and it was actually glistening. Sarla, finally satisfied after about five minutes, lifted her firmly grounded foot and said, "Now use your mouth to take my sandal off."

The task was not that simple since I was kneeling and my hands were tied behind. Sarla had lifted the foot to an awkward length and to take it off I had to arch my body and tilted my head to take the front of the footwear in my mouth. Although the footwear was strapless and just a snicker, I still had to face great difficulty to pull it by my mouth. As I successfully pulled it out Sarla remarked at once, "Great job Pinky, but don't you dare let my footwear fall off your mouth. Keep it in your mouth and go to the end of the room to place it on the footwear stand. Don't stand and walk, walk on your knees. You are my pet and a pet needs to be disciplined."

Oh God more humiliation for me, like a dog I had to carry her footwear in my mouth and keep it in the stand. The more I was subjected to these tasks the more horny I became and I felt as if my pussy was burning in desire. With tied hands behind my back it was very difficult to just move there on knees, but with great effort I was able to move there and leave the footwear from my mouth on the stand.

I returned to Sarla in the same way as before and awaited her further orders. Sarla looked pleased by my actions and said, "That was good Pinky, you have shown your expertise in cleaning the dirt from my footwear. Now let us move on to your next task. Since in order to control the urges you need to be patient as well as resilient. I am going to test your resilience now, I want to see for how long you can endure pain."

My mind was full of trepidation on hearing her words, God only knew what was going on in the beggar woman's mind. She was going to inflict pain on me and I was already trembling in fearful anticipation. "Raise your upper body to my level." Sarla remarked.

I did as she said, and Sarla's face came so near to mine, I almost felt she was going to kiss me. I pouted my lips automatically and I closed my eyes, only to open it again hearing Sarla laugh. "Do you think I am going to kiss that filthy mouth of yours which has been in places? You have worshipped Rekha and Madhu with these mouths and don't want their taste in my mouth ever. And this is a test of painful resilience Pinky, not pleasure." She remarked.

Sarla lifted my head upwards by tilting from the chin and her mouth came near my cleavage. As her hot breath fell on my boob I cried out fearing the worst. "No, no, Sarla please no more bite marks please. They hurt me, please no." I pleaded.

"Who said about a new bite mark? I intend to check the two already present." Sarla said with a grin. A shrilling cry escaped my lips as the beggar woman used her hands to press my boobs hard, automatically stirring an uncomfortable wave of pain through those two bite marks. Sarla twisted both my nipples and I bit on my lip to muffle my cries. The beggar woman was making sure she was giving me pain mixed with a subtle pleasure and this was causing my wet pussy to drip. Waves of pain and pleasure were running through my body as I stood on my knees with tied hands, at the mercy of Sarla. After pressing both my boobs she started to slowly fondle and then rub the bite marks and this too caused me discomfort and pain. Since this was a test of resilience I was bound to endure the pain and discomfort for a long time.

Sarla was finally satisfied and stopped tormenting my boobs. I was holding back tears with great effort and was also feeling the discomfort of the tied hands behind my back. My boobs must have turned red due to the assault and also there was a stinging sensation on the two bite marks. My hands were feeling numb and I was dying to untie them. But nothing was in my control including my desires that had already risen to the top. Sarla said, "Good job Pinky, now since you really need to cum I will allow you so. But I don't feel like freeing your hands so soon, so you are not going to rub yourself to your orgasm. Instead I have something else in my mind."

Sarla placed her hand on my pussy and the mere touch was enough to draw a moan from my lips. "Separate your legs and give me access to your cunt." Sarla said to me. I did what was asked of me and waited in anticipation that she would rub me to my orgasm. But Sarla had other ideas in her mind.

"You have the experience of spanking on your ass, now let me see how you take it on your pussy." Sarla remarked.

Oh God she was going to spank my pussy. I was shivering from listening to her words. With my tied hands behind my back I waited in trepidation as Sarla started slapping, lightly at first. Her hand was almost patting her pussy and my dripping pussy was making wet noises. I instinctively opened my legs more in anticipation. Eventually Sarla's hands changed the patting to something which was a mild slap. Her five fingers were starting to slap into my shaved pussy, causing a sensation for my dripping private. I was feeling like getting pleasure but also being dominated at the same time as the beggar woman rained mild slaps on my pussy.

Sarla's other hand was caressing my boobs and the bite marks on the boobs were getting a stinging sensation as well. I groaned as both her hands touched different sensitive areas of my body, causing me pain and pleasure together. Gradually Sarla's slaps became more enthusiastic and I grunted as a few especially hard ones landed on my pussy. I was enduring tied hands, twisting nipples and spanking pussy all together and still Sarla was making sure that I didn't reach my orgasm. I was being taken to the brink multiple times, only to be denied again, bringing more frustration to me. But I kept on enduring all these in the hope of reaching the orgasm at some point.

The abuse continued and I fought through all the pain, my mind trying to focus on the pleasure of the whole experience. My pussy was now red from the continuous punishment, but was only getting wetter. My inner thighs were getting slick as well by the nectar of my dripping pussy but the contentment wasn't there of reaching the orgasm. Sarla wasn't getting tired and she was continuing with the same energy, slapping my pussy.

Finally when I couldn't feel my hands anymore and my legs began to give away as well with the continuous punishment on the pussy, a loud outcry escaped my lips when I reached my orgasm. What an orgasm it was, I collapsed on the ground as for a full two minutes I was squirting cum, my breath was rapid and my pussy was hurting, but I was so satisfied to reach the orgasm that tears of joy rolled out of my eyes.

Sarla allowed me two minutes to regroup and then untied my hands. God they were feeling numb, and I couldn't feel them for some time. My squirted cum was a mess on the ground, and Sarla commanded me to clean it. I brought the floor cleaning cloth and wiped the entire mess. She also put her five fingers in my mouth so that I licked off the traces of my pussy nectar from her hand. Then Sarla said, "Since I had allowed you to cum, out of gratitude you should lick my ass now. Carry me to the bed."

My hands were still weak, thus with some effort I took Sarla to the bed and laid her down on her belly on the plastic sheet. I separated the asscheeks and as the puckered nether hole came into my view I readily pushed my tongue in it. With the palms of my hands resting on the dark buttocks I slithered my tongue in the deep interiors of the beggar woman's asshole. My hands, boobs and pussy were all hurting but I dared not stop and kept licking Sarla's asshole. "Lick it properly bitch, I want my asshole fully cleaned. You must be thankful that I had used my hands on your pussy to make you cum. You must always be my slave for lifetime. Do you understand bitch? You dare not answer cause I don't want your tongue to stop licking my asshole." Sarla murmured.

And so I kept on licking, I lost track of time and my energy, my tongue was restlessly moving in and out of the beggar woman's asshole, tasting everything it had to offer. Sarla was rubbing her pussy on the plastic sheet in pleasure as my tongue kept licking her behind. As I licked up and down on the crevice of the asshole I also sniffed the beggar woman's asshole, the smell from the ass like always captivating my senses. Soon my ferocious and non-stop licking and her own rubbing took Sarla to her orgasm and she cum on the plastic sheet.

After a few minutes rest I helped Sarla wear her clothes and I too wore mine. The local home service boy soon came with the food and I found that mom had ordered all my favourite dishes. On Sarla's orders I laid on the ground and Sarla sat on my face to eat, keeping her food plate on my belly. She took a slow lunch and enjoyed my tongue and nose in her pussy and ass while she ate. I was feeling suffocated until she finished her lunch. She then allowed me to eat my lunch in her unwashed plate and after eating I cleaned all the utensils as well. Finally I cleaned up my mouth for the first time since I had drunk her pee during my bath. It was dusk and my parents were about to return as we waited.