Nudism and Academic Politics 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something miraculous had happened, Frank thought. He was lying next to the woman he wanted to be with for the entire summer; he hoped she felt the same.

She had pushed against him in a languid manner as though this was where she belonged. They kissed again, picked up the blanket, and headed back toward the village.

They spent the following days together, both at the beach and in town. In the meantime Rudy Heinrich had hooked up with a German girl. He looked very happy with Gisela who was an English teacher in Germany. She was typically Germanic with large breasts and curly, blondish hair.

They were staying at a camping site outside town that was crowded with seemingly hundreds of cars and vans. They had pitched a tent next to Rudy's Mercedes. Everywhere you looked, there were tents of all sorts, some elaborate and others very modest and practical. Some people were nude, others were dressed in summer wear, shorts and tee-shirts.

At night, Rudy and Gisela would make love passionately in the tent; the movement of their silhouettes left no doubt as to what they were doing. Afterwards, Frank and Susana, who had been having wine and waiting outside, would slide in beside them and engage in some noisy sex.

Covered in perspiration and sexual fluids, they would clean off under the camping site showers après sex. They would then go back to the tent, four naked bodies lying side by side under the sheets, and fall sleep.

Sometimes, Susana would go back to spend the night with her French friends. At other times, she would "sleep over" if they had too much to drink in town or at the night clubs. During the day, they would wander around the village, wearing shorts or, if the women felt like it, nothing at all. Virtually all the shops, with the exception of the restaurants, would allow "le nu intégral." They carried their identity cards and money in a tote bag that they slung over their shoulder.

For Frank, it was a life style that preached hedonism of the most extreme sort. It was similar to living in a parallel world of daily pleasure and spontaneity with few restraints. His Protestant upbringing, however, couldn't let him fully enjoy what he was experiencing. The puritanism that guided his choices clashed with the sexual freedom that tourists sought in coming to le Cap d'Agde.

Every one of the nude strollers would go back to a routine and boring existence once the summer was over. This was an erotic Disneyland, totally detached from ordinary existence. It was a glorious, carefree expression of life in its most fundamental state. It was, for the majority of naturists, an addictive experience.

One evening, after an exhausting night dancing at one of the chic night clubs where some well-known movie stars were present, they fell asleep, completely nude. In their drunken state, they had forgotten to cover their bodies with the sheets. Legs and arms were mingled in a disorderly manner, cooled by the night air.

In the middle of the night, Gisela woke up and reached out to fondle Rudy's cock as a prelude to sex that she needed almost every night. Mistakenly, she had grabbed Frank's half-erect penis (he tended to have erections during the night); Susana, in a half-awake state, thinking that Frank was in the mood for sex when he partially sat up, reached over and seized Rudy's now swelling penis by mistake. Both women were energetically stroking the wrong penis to the amazement of the men, who thought they were being seduced by their partners.

"Was ist los?" (What's happening?) Rudy called out in surprise as he saw Susana gripping his cock. Frank pushed up on his elbow and viewed Gisela stroking his erection with authority and determination.

"Good God, what's going on?" Frank took Gisela's hand and put it down on the sheets. Susana kept her grasp on Rudy's erection, not knowing exactly what to do.

"I'm so sorry," Susana muttered and released Rudy's member. "Mein Gott," Gisela gasped. "What are you doing with your hand on Rudy's cock?"

After a few minutes of explanation and laughter, they came to the conclusion that, in the dark and having drunk too much, they had selected the wrong partner for sexual activity.

"You know," Susana mentioned, "they're about the same size, but Frank's cock is circumcised...so that gave it away."

"Now what?" Rudy questioned. "Here we are--all aroused, nude, and we just turn over and go back to sleep?"

"Yeah, I guess that's what we do unless we want to have sex with our partner before we go to sleep?" Frank suggested.

Susana, who suddenly became innovative, spoke up: "Look. We all know each other well; we fuck our partner almost every night, rubbing against each other. I know I've got some capotes or condoms that I bought at the pharmacy yesterday. Rudy, I'm sure, has a good many, because he and Gisela are real sex fiends. Why not try a simple reversal of sex partners. It'll be fun, something new, and we should all sleep like babies afterwards.

"Here's my plan. I claim Rudy because I chose his cock first of all; Gisela goes along with Frank because she was really rubbing his erection with Germanic enthusiasm when I saw them.

"It's very simple. I get laid by Rudy and Frank fucks Gisela, here, nude and side by side. One caveat: the men have to use capotes and we have to see them putting them on now. Any questions?"

"Yeah," Frank spoke up. "If we have great sex this way, do we continue or will this be a one-time affair? Susana is the one I want to keep. I don't know about Rudy."

"I really like Rudy," Gisela said, "but we'll see later how we want to handle our relationship. This is a great idea to spice things up a little. Question though: If I finish first, can I then help Susana finish off Rudy? Will the first to come be able to have more sex with their own partner?"

"Great question. If we finish and have enough energy, we can choose any partner who hasn't finished but might need some help." Frank's decision was accepted by all.

The men tore open the 'capote' packages and placed them on their erections which were now firm and ready. The women carefully checked their placement and gave thumbs up.

"Okay. This is not a sprint. Let's get with it and have some fun!" Rudy blurted out and reached for Susana's hips.

Frank began to caress Gisela's very large Germanic breasts and then moved down to massage her pubic area. She did the same to him, stroking his erection and sucking its head. She used her tongue with a technique that Frank marveled at. She began to utter soft cries of pleasure and moved her hips around his shaft as he plunged into her.

Rudy had squeezed Susana's breasts and licked her nipples that were erect. Susana was impressed by the way he used his erection when he penetrated her. She rotated her hips and caressed his shoulders and back. He became more and more aggressive, thrusting with firmness until she began to utter low-pitched cries under his touch.

Both Frank and Rudy entered their partners from the rear (en levrette), rubbing their breasts and vaginas almost in synchrony. Their cries as a group became louder and more raucous. Frank, breathing hard, warned everyone if they shouted too loud, they were going to draw the attention of people in other tents.

"No way," Rudy cried out. "I'm going to enjoy myself the best way I know how. If we shout too much, so be it. I can hear them fucking every night; all those tents are moving around. Everyone's getting laid."

In a few minutes, Susana grabbed Rudy's buttocks and uttered a piercing shriek and gasped for air. Gisela's cries were already high-pitched but her orgasm was volcanic. She reached over and put her hand on Rudy's thrusting hips as he ejaculated.

"Hey, don't forget, Susana, that this cock is mine, mine." Frank and Rudy also affirmed possession of their partners' genitals.

"Damn, that was good. We'll have to try that again when we're in the mood." Frank had raised his legs and Gisela was playfully licking sperm off his softening penis. Susana was fondling Rudy's still swollen cock and complimenting him on his sexual technique. Exhausted, they all slept well for the rest of the night.

After that memorable evening and night, both Susana and Gisela decided it would be better for their relationships to return to their friends' pads and see their lovers during the day. Both men were a little disappointed, but it made sense in the long run. It could be confusing having to switch partners on a frequent basis.

When the summer ended, Susana and Frank had traveled all over the southern region of France, La Provence, visiting artistic and archeological sites as well as cities where Roman ruins were prominent... Nîmes and Arles especially. Being a specialist in Roman/European history, Susana was impressed by the large Roman arena in Arles where, even today, entertainment events are held.

They had become very close and during one particularly romantic evening , they had discussed the possibility of getting married. Frank had fallen head over heels for Susana and could not imagine being without her at his side.

She held him for a long time in her arms and said she had been thinking the same thing, but they still had a long way to go before finishing their studies. She nestled close to him and he gently kissed her cheeks and neck. Something strange and wonderful had happened over the summer. There was an aura of profound familiarity that might be taken or possibly mistaken for love.

In Strasbourg, they managed to get a small studio (located in an old-fashioned building [un vieil immeuble]) they could afford and began to accumulate the basic necessities of apartment living. They frequented the flea market (le marché aux puces) on the outskirts of town and got the essentials for a fraction of what they would have paid downtown.

As the winter months moved in, their studio was constantly frigid; they had no way to regulate the heat, just a small tank of butane gas they inserted in a primitive stove, and the tank had to be replaced every two or three weeks from the neighborhood grocery story (épicerie). Both Frank and Susana began to get used to wearing heavy sweaters everywhere.

The walls in the studio were paper thin and they heard virtually everything that went on in the adjoining apartment. For the most part, the young French couple was loud and chatted on and on about their daily concerns; the television was also turned up and Frank found it hard to concentrate. Susana, however, had the ability to focus and could easily do her research through all the disturbance.

At almost eleven o'clock every night, with very few exceptions, Frank and Susana were awakened by the sounds of love-making coming from the apartment. The man would make strange honking sounds as he came and his partner would utter loud orgasmic cries that went on for some time as they prolonged their sexual contact.

After a few weeks, Frank and Susana felt they had endured enough coital noise-making; rather than having random sexual intercourse at all times of the day, they decided to schedule their sessions at the same time as their neighbors'. Once they heard the grunts and murmurs of foreplay from the apartment, they would begin to fondle each other erotically, inspired by the noise they heard.

Susana was particularly aroused by the woman's almost animalistic moans when she approached an orgasmic state. As the woman next door became more and more excited, Susana experienced herself an increased sexual tension and began to increase the cries and moans she was uttering.

At Frank's signal, they got up from bed and stood close to the wall that separated the apartments. Frank was breathing deeply, and making loud noises himself. He placed Susana against the wall; she then spread her thighs, lifting one leg, and he penetrated her with force, bringing her eventually to a powerful orgasm. In a bizarre simultaneous coordination, the neighbors' orgasmic explosion was matched by Susana's shrieks and comments that they had planned in advance.

"Frank, Frank, je n'en peux plus," she said in a loud voice that was clearly heard by the neighbors. (Frank, Frank, I can't take it anymore) "Arrête, chéri. Une fois suffit. Tu es si gros. Tu vas me faire mal. Je t'en prie." (Stop, darling, once is enough. You're so big. You're going to hurt me, please.)

Frank, stimulated by her throaty pleas, began his second attempt, knocking her body against the wall with his deep strokes. "Ah, ce n'est pas possible. Quelle bite tu as! Tu vas me rendre folle. Je jouis, chéri, je jouis comme jamais avant. Fais-moi mal avec ton engin. Mon Dieu, c'est si bon!" (This isn't possible. What a dick you've got! You're going to drive me crazy. Give it to me with that super cock. God, it's so good. I've never come like this before!) After a few minutes of raspy orgasmic breathing, she shouted out her pleasure and bumped against the wall two more times.

There was complete silence from next door. Frank and Susana, gripped with hilarity, went to bed and fell asleep, having extracted their revenge.

Nevertheless, the next door couple was insistent on making love at exactly the same time, some three or four times a week. Frank and Susana got used to timing their encounters accordingly; for each session, there would a slightly different script, with Susana's screaming out more and more salacious comments about her partner's sexual prowess.

She managed to thump the wall at different locations and raise her orgasmic screams to a maximum limit. No matter, there was complete silence from next door.

Susana laughed and said their neighbors were probably inspired by what they heard from Susana and Frank's own love-making. All in all, Frank and Susana themselves were experiencing powerful orgasms and a somewhat juvenile pleasure in mocking their next door neighbors.

"Only in France," Frank concluded. Susana said she hoped they would continue this routine because it was now getting her horny in the evening. It was becoming a comically erotic mimicry that proved to be fun and fulfilling.

As spring arrived, Frank and Susana took advantage of Strasbourg's central location in Europe to visit the surrounding countryside. They took the Rhine River cruise, visited the stork farms and wine valley area with its famous dégustations (wine tastings) and even went as far as Mulhouse, which they agreed was not worth the trip.

Later they took the Black Forest (das Schwarz.Wald) excursion that included the casinos in Baden-Baden as well as the almost mystical experience of being surrounded by the beauty of the forest's dark trees that reminded Susana of the Grimm brothers' faery tales.

Susana, a little homesick, would call her parents in Boston on a regular basis; she also sent them videos of their life in Strasbourg via Facebook. Frank, at Susana's insistence, spoke to them. He tried, of course, to be on his best behavior during these conversations. Susana later reported that her mother thought he was "cute" and she loved his accent. Her father, on the other hand, was very suspicious of someone who was getting a doctorate in the humanities. As a very successful businessman, he was concerned for his daughter's future.

"They'll come around," Susana reassured her dubious partner.

Frank's family was impressed by Susana's good looks and her very friendly character. They were delighted he wasn't involved with one those "woke" minority types they saw all the time on TV.

Frank's grandmother, nonetheless, was disappointed he hadn't chosen a sweet southern girl from somewhere nearby. Susana, in her eyes, seemed all right but she was still one of those over-educated Yankee girls who knew it all and looked down on Southerners.

"She'll never change," Frank asserted, "but you'll wind up liking her," he told Susana after one of the many telephone conversations.

Their second year was coming to an end and both Frank and Susana were facing the typical financial crisis of scholarship students who could not afford to prolong their stay in the country. Frank's thesis had gone well; he had passed the oral and written exams with good marks (mention bien) and his mémoire or thesis was almost finished.

It had been a challenging and enlightening period in his life. Susana, who had worked equally as hard, would soon be receiving her diploma which would be valuable back home if she chose to pursue a doctorate in her field.

She and Frank had entertained friends--both French and American-- at a good bye party and everyone was very sad, exchanged leurs coordonnées (addresses), and promised to keep in touch.

Strasbourg's culinary and architectural diversity let them explore many delicacies and monuments, from choucroute (sauerkraut) to the great gothic cathedral where Goethe had once contemplated committing suicide. Just for fun and to have good memories, they took a tourist cruise through the canals of the city while videotaping as much as they could.

Frank needed to choose an American university or college where he could have a full-time job and at the same time work on his doctorate from an American institution. His French degree (la Maîtrise) was a little beyond the American M. A. but he would still have to go to school for another two or three years to obtain his Ph.D. Susana's diploma would permit her to teach at the high school or junior college level. If they could find the right place, they would have two salaries and a very comfortable standard of living.

After they had finished getting everything ready for the trip back home, Frank gathered up his courage one evening and, getting down on his knees, proposed formally to his beloved partner of the last two and one-half years. He had even prepared a meal with flowers for the occasion.

Susana's face took on a surprised look and then she began to cry while holding Frank's hands. Frank was stunned but he asked again, "Will you marry me, Susana Carlson? You are the light of my life. We are made for each other. I will cherish you forever. I love you deeply."

She wiped her eyes and kissed him gently. "You are the most wonderful man I know, Frank Kestler. We are good together. I feel so comfortable with you and, let's face it, you are a tender and talented lover. I have every hope that we can make a life as one couple. But, everything is so uncertain and insecure right now. We don't have any idea where we'll be in two years. I need a little more certainty in my life at this time. I don't want to lose you, ever!

"I know this isn't exactly what you wanted to hear but I say this from the depth of my heart. I do love you. I've known that ever since we had that incredible sex in the Mediterranean at Cap d'Agde.

"However, could you envision just living with me, not as your wife but as your partner and lover? Lots of young people are doing this now. Once they make up their minds, they get married out of a certainty their marriage will survive. I'm so touched by your proposal but I hope you understand what I am feeling."

Frank stood up and moved a few steps away. "If I understand everything, you won't commit unless I'm settled and we have a stable financial future. You sound a lot like your father."

"In part, that's true. But, what's also true is my need for security. From the time you met me...walking naked down the beach--I've probably given you the impression of a wild child, of someone who will take risks, who is ready for the next thrill. But deep down inside, I'm afraid...of many things.

"When I was young, I remember when my father had a very rough time with his business dealings. My sister, who is eight years older than me, didn't go to Yale because my father couldn't afford the extra tuition. She only qualified for a partial scholarship. As you can imagine, she was crushed.