Nudism and Academic Politics 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got a proposal to make: why not spend the night with us...there's plenty of room and we can watch a replay of the Red Sox and Yankees title game from last year on ESPN. As you know, I'm a real wacked-out Yankees's fan, coming from Brooklyn. Whitney would love to have some company. She can meet Susana and the two of them would hit it off, I'm sure. What say?"

Wow! Well, that's...that's very kind of you. We wouldn't be in the way?"

"Oh no. It'll be fun to reminisce about the old days at Duke and some of the eccentric faculty members."

"Just a sec. Let me give Susana a quick call and get her opinion."

"Hey, there. Guess what...Jeffrey has invited us to spend the night with his family. His wife, Whitney, is all for it. If you're on board then I need to give Mother a call to let her know. "

After a short exchange, Frank turned to Jeffrey and said, "She's okay with your invitation. But she wants to help out in the kitchen."

"Whitney will love that. I'll give her a call and we're all set."

Joyce Kestler was pleased to hear that Susana and Frank were going to stay with the chairman of the search committee. It bode well for Frank's future chances at the university. She asked them to drive safely and she would see everyone tomorrow.

After a smorgasbord meal with plenty of beer and wine, all four sat down in front of the TV set and watched the first inning of the Red Sox -Yankees game from a year ago.

Although Susana's family were all Red Sox fans, she had never developed a taste for baseball. Hockey was her preferred sport because of its speed, dexterity, and unpredictable outcome. She and Whitney eventually migrated to the den and continued to sip at their drinks while discussing a variety of issues not related to baseball.

As they began to get more open in their comments, Whitney let slip that she and Jeffrey, unbeknownst to their colleagues, had practiced nudism for several years at a naturist colony near Orlando, a short drive from where they lived. They were still members, but had to cut back because of Jeffrey's professional commitments that required him to work on weekends. They were very infrequent visitors these days.

Whitney stared at Susana and asked bluntly, "Have you two every tried nudism? It's truly an almost spiritual experience--to be exposed to the sun and not have to worry about tan lines."

Susana was quiet for a short while. If she answered honestly, she might jeopardize Frank's chances with the committee. If she lied, it would possibly be embarrassing for Whitney.

"When we were younger, we went with some friends to a nudist beach in France. But we haven't done it since."

"How did you like it?"

"It was okay. It felt funny to be naked with all those strangers."

Whitney, having drunk perhaps a little too much wine, said, "If you and Frank decide to teach here...I know that Jeffrey is very impressed with Frank...then we could invite you as guests to go with us one weekend to visit the nudist colony where we're members. It will be quite an experience."

She got up, not too steadily, and brought back a heavy photo album that she had hidden under a stack of financial files, ostensibly to keep away from the children.

"I don't want to shock you, but I thought you might like to get an idea of how the colony looks and what members normally do." Susana knew that she should politely decline but her curiosity had been piqued. She was sure it would not be as overtly sexual as Cap d'Agde.

She opened the album and was confronted by a picture of Whitney, Jeffrey and their two young children in the nude, standing by a swimming pool. As Susana turned the pages, Whitney pointed out certain features and narrated what was occurring in the pictures.

There was a photograph of Jeffrey with Whitney by his side, rubbing his stomach and smiling. His penis was somewhat swollen but not erect. Whitney's breasts were not as full as Susana's but were tanned and attractive. "Here, we were mugging for the camera," Whitney chuckled. "I had tickled Jeff a little to get that reaction..you know where!"

In one photograph, Jeffrey had wrapped his arms around Whitney from the rear and had covered her breasts in a provocative manner. Susana knew she should politely shut the volume at that point and thank Whitney for showing her the photographs.

Whitney, now slightly drunk, laughed and said, "Sometimes, at night, we get a little frisky among our friends and naughty things can happen. Not during the day, of course."

She opened the album to a pre-assigned page and there was a picture of Jeffrey, Whitney, and two anonymous members holding each others' genitals, with broad smiles on their faces. There was a roughly typed motto above, reading "All for one, and one for all."

That was certainly not what Alexandre Dumas had intended for the three musketeers, Susana said to herself.

"Isn't that wild? We're all good friends, so it didn't lead to anything really inappropriate. We were, as the say in England, in our cups."

Susan put the book down and folded her hands in her lap. She was both intrigued and puzzled by Whitney's overtures. Before she could offer an opinion, Whitney came over and sat down by her guest.

"Susana, I hope I haven't shocked you...it's just that you and Frank seem to be a tolerant couple. My hope is that, if you join the faculty, and I sincerely expect that to be the case, you will give our nudist colony a chance. There are some very nice and well-educated people who are "non-textiles." They are a lot of fun and we have made some good friends among the membership."

Susana took Whitney's hand and said, "Whitney, that's a style of life that seems to be popular in sunny states like Florida. I'll mention this to Frank, and who knows? Maybe we can at least give your nudist colony a chance when things settle down."

Whitney stood up and returned the album to its hiding place. "I think we need to rejoin the boys. The game must be ending by now."

As they left the den, Whitney faced Susana and said, "Oh, by the way, we are very "untextile" at night. For years, we've slept in the nude, thanks to the very warm weather down here. So, if you go out to kitchen to get a glass of water, don't be stunned if you find Jeffrey or me making a sandwich or getting a glass of milk. We do get up during the night and at times forget to wear our pyjamas or nightgown when we have guests."

Whitney suddenly laughed, and continued, "Good heavens, I'm giving you the impression that we're pretty loosey-goosey in this household. Frankly, we are really kinda old-fashioned in many respects. Jeffrey loves to jump in the pool, sometimes during the night but primarily just after he gets up in the morning. Butt naked, of course. Just a little word of warning."

In the basement area, Whitney had opened a sofa-bed for Frank and Susana. It was a playroom for the children, but easily converted into a guest bedroom when necessary. Frank thanked Jeffrey for his hospitality and the wonderful meal; Susana gave Whitney a hug as they wished everyone good night.

As they began to walk up the steps, Jeffrey, a little tipsy himself, called back, "If you two are in the mood to celebrate a little more, please indulge. You can't hear a thing upstairs."

Frank laughed and put his arm around Susana's waist. "Thanks for the invitation, in more ways than one." Whitney laughed together with her husband as they waved good night.

As Frank was putting on his pyjamas, Susana told him about Whitney's confession concerning their membership in the nudist colony and how, as anti-textiles, they slept in the nude. She undressed but didn't immediately put on her nightgown. "Well, maybe you do sleep better in the raw than all clothed. It's better for women and their delicate parts. More aeration and all that." Susana placed her nightgown on her suitcase and looked invitingly at her husband.

"Is that an invitation to something pre-sleep or just a random thought?" Frank held his pyjama bottom in his hand in a tentative manner.

"Hum, my lord. Let me do something very quickly and I'll return with a much needed towel for bodily fluids."

After a short while, Susana returned with a towel and a tube of lubricant but she was hesitant. "I know, I could swear that I took my pill this morning; however, just in case, do you have a 'capote' by any chance in your dopp kit? We need to be careful."

Frank fumbled around in the bathroom and returned with his penis now more than half-erect. "Sorry, but we must have used the last one a few days ago. Maybe, I could ask Jeffrey for one..."

"Don't you dare! God, I'm so hot...this has nothing to do with the weather." She reached out and encased his penis in both palms and began to rub them together, "fire and ice" style. Frank pulled her close to him; his penis was almost painfully erect in its rigidity.

"Maybe, you could pull it out and come on the towel? Would that work?" Susana asked with uncertainty.

"I don't know but I'm going to ravish you shortly if we don't decide."

Frank put his hands around her waist and drew her against his body.

"Ah, what the hell..." Susana lay back on the bed with her thighs spread and grabbed his buttocks as he stretched out over her body.

It felt incredibly good; she almost shuddered as they approached climax. Frank's movements were intoxicating and her breathing deepened and she emitted raspy, almost harsh sounds. Frank began to give off deep throaty moans that matched her cries.

She could make as much noise as she wanted to, Jeffrey had informed them.

As her orgasm washed over her pelvic area, she cried out, slapping his thigh: "Pull out, sweetheart. Frank, love, take it out now." Frank's ejaculation was powerful but poorly timed. His sperm oozed out of her vagina and emptied on the towel.

It was the knell of a new phase of their relationship, in the basement of Jeffrey and Whitney's home on a night when they had had a few too many drinks and nudism had raised its tempting head. They slept as they had done at Cap d'Agde after one of their drunken orgies--under the sheets, nude and pressing against one another.

The next morning, they caught a glimpse of Jeffrey and Whitney in the pool as they came up for breakfast. It reminded them of the unfettered days at Cap d'Agde and the casual sex they had shared with Rudy and Gisela.

Some two weeks later, Frank received a call from Jeffrey to announce that the committee and department had approved his application. He would soon receive a letter from the dean certifying his appointment as temporary (adjunct) Instructor of Political Science for the specified term.

One interesting aspect of the appointment would be the clause that stated: at the end of the specified temporary appointment, with the approval of the appropriate administrators, the position could be subject to extension provided that the candidate showed significant progress towards obtaining a doctorate in his field of study. In other words, if Frank performed satisfactorily, he could be hired on a full-time, tenure track basis if he were enrolled in a doctorate program....the dream of every young scholar.

Susana was overwhelmed with relief and joy when she learned about Frank's success. At least, he would have a job for two years and they could move out of his parents' home and be independent. Living in a university environment with intelligent colleagues would be such a change from their current, small town parochial existence.

His parents were happy for his success but saddened because they would be losing a part of the family to Florida. Frank's sisters were supportive of their parents' regretful attitude, but they were secretly glad that the Yankee girl was not going to be a permanent resident at their home. They had graduated only from the local high school and were constantly reminded by Susana's presence that what they had done academically was vastly inferior to her achievements.

Susana had, of course, let her mother and father know that Frank had been appointed to a university position, if only for two years. Her father said to congratulate Frank. It was a step forward on the way to having a meaningful career. She was certain that her mother would spread the news to the other members of the family.

"Susana, this is indeed good news," her mother said. "I don't think I told you or not, but Catherine Wildridge gave me a call the other day just to touch base. It was surprising but wonderful to hear from her after so many years. It was though we had never been separated.

"She has a son who is now at Harvard and a daughter who is thinking about applying for graduate school in mathematics at Princeton. They are a very intelligent family, to say the least. She also mentioned that you were well received and evaluated by the language professors you met with. This is not official, of course, but she hinted that your candidacy would be approved in the near future. Please, dear one, don't mention that to anyone until you have the official appointment."

Susana yelped with pleasure and her mother asked her if she was all right. "Yes, yes, Mother, this is such good news. I think I could work well with the faculty at the junior college. But I can't tell Frank?"

"If he can hold his tongue, but I'm not so sure about that. He is very expressive. If his parents found out, it would not be a secret."

Susana gave this option some thought. "What do think about Marsha? I really want her to know."

"Marsha," her mother replied, "is a very discreet person. Chances are she would not mention it to anyone connected to academia. But, if I were you, I would wait until you get the letter from Catherine's office."

On virtually the same day, Susana got an e-mail from Rudy and Gisela inquiring about their situation and if they could find some way to attend the wedding in August. It would make them very happy.

Oh my God, Susana thought. What do I do now? Over the next two months or so, they would be involved with moving, finding an apartment near campus, and trying to furnish a new lodging.

In addition, Frank would be busy with adjusting to a new school and department, preparing courses for the fall, and many other obligations. Traveling to Germany would not only be expensive but would take place only a week before the fall semester began at the university. She desperately needed Frank's input in this matter.

Two and a half months later, late July

With Jeffrey and Whitney's help, they managed to locate an affordable apartment not too far from campus and within easy driving distance of the Randolph Junior College campus where Susana had been appointed on a full-time basis as an instructor of French and German.

Susana had invited Jeffrey and Whitney over to the apartment as soon as they had installed some furniture and a dining table. Frank and Jeffrey were very talkative about the department, who was the person Frank would be working under, and other details, almost gossip, about what to expect as a newbie in the Political Science Department.

Susana and Whitney sat out on the balcony (they were on the second floor) and chatted at random about the best places to eat and shop and other trivia. Susana was relieved that Whitney did not bring up the issue of the nudist colony and their potential membership. Everything in its time.

They had answered Rudy and Gisela and told them about their busy schedule in early August. They simply didn't think they could make room for the trip to Germany, but it might be possible to communicate through Zoom...that is, broadcast the ceremony live that would take place in a Catholic church in Berlin where Gisela was born and where her family now lived. Rudy answered that he would look it that possibility and get back in touch. It might work as well with several other friends who lived far away.

In the excitement of moving into a new apartment and getting used to new colleagues and curricula, Susana had noticed that, early in the morning, she went through a period of nausea that didn't seemed linked to anything she had eaten the night before. She shook it off, but she also noticed that she was late with one of her periods, and the second one was spotty and not as robust as they normally were. The third one didn't arrive on time; she attributed that to stress and the frenetic way they had been living over the last four weeks or so. The nausea became a little more annoying, even though it only lasted a short while in the morning.

When they made love, Frank noticed that her breasts seemed larger and more sensitive than before. He teased her, saying that she was trying to keep up with his penis enlargement; sooner or later, she would be attracting even more male stares than usual.

Susana had noted that her bra size had increased. In fact her breasts were popping out of her bras, and she was constantly trying to readjust them during the day. It became extremely annoying and she felt very uncomfortable. She even went shopping for some at a larger size. Maybe she was putting on weight with all the irregular meals they were having.

Fearing something could be wrong (God forbid, not ovarian cancer, not now!), she made an appointment with her local gynecologist. After a serious of routine tests, she received a phone call from her doctor who asked her to come down to her office for a consultation. If possible, her partner should also be present.

With moist, cold hands, Susana held on to Frank as they entered the gynecologists's office on Monday morning, just after another nausea session at the apartment.

"Well, first of all, Susana and Frank, let me say that I don't have any bad news to announce. In fact, you are going to parents in about six months. You're pregnant."

Susana took a deep breath and began to cry. Frank took her in his arms and patted her shoulders. The gynecologist interrupted and said that this was a perfectly normal reaction for new parents in their twenties. Their office offered a thorough and effective counseling service for new parents and specialists would answer any questions they might have. Susana would be communicating with Nurse Fellows about what to expect and how to manage her diet and lifestyle over the next six months until delivery. There were also a number of very good books available concerning pregnancy, delivery, and how to care for a new-born.

In the car, Frank was at a loss for words. Susana could only shake her head. They both realized that the basement interlude at Jeffrey's was when she got pregnant after more than two years of being very careful with contraception. Young and physically attracted to each other, they made love frequently and spontaneously, maybe a little too much so it seemed. "Being in love was nature's stimulus to creating children who would perpetuate the species," Susana remembered reading in her Biology 101 course at Wellesley. Millions of women all over the globe would find out today that they were going to perpetuate the species.

Susana looked at Frank and said, "This is a lot to take in. I'm glad in a way that we're going to be parents, but the timing is awful."

"Same here. My father's first question will be: is it a boy...or a girl? Guess what he'll want. Wow, this is a lot to process. Let's take a little time off and think things through." He reached over and kissed her on the cheek; she threw her arms around his neck and asked: "Are you happy? This is really going to change our lives."

Deep inside, Frank had known this moment would come, but he had hoped at a later, more convenient time. Nonetheless, they had been living an idyllic life with few serious responsibilities. It was time to "grow up" and face parenthood with a more mature attitude.

"I am happy. I think we both need to take a deep breath, talk things over, and decide on the next steps to take."