All Comments on 'Love of Autism Ch. 03'

by DestinyReader

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Loving the story. I have an autistic son and would love him to be able function as Scott does. He has no friends and has never recovered emotionally from the bullying at school. He now finds it difficult to trust. I'll always take him as he is but am forever hopeful he can find friends and be less isolated. Knowing this has been written by someone with Autism offers hope. Thanks.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Good as usual

Your story telling takes us on the journey along with you characters. All seems real, at least it gives my imagination enough to 'see' the play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love store it's helped me

Loving the story .as having a Girl Friend that I know from my home town and high school that has a autism kid it's helped me understand what she going through. She lives in another state .so I try to help her from were live in our home town by talking to her every day and loving her .hope some day to be together soon.

FatStratFatStratover 5 years ago
Wow!

This is your best chapter yet! I've lost count of how many times I have re-read it!

I really do love this story.

DestinyReaderDestinyReaderover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you everyone!

All these kind comments are just amazing to receive on this chapter. Reading the impact it has on some of you, how you start to understand what your children or childhood friends have and are going through truly means a lot to me. I didn't think this little story would have so much impact. This give me more motivation to write the best possible story I can so that you will read an reread this story over and over again and share with others.

TonyM823TonyM823over 5 years ago
More chapters coming ?

Please dont fall off on this its building wonderfly keep the story coming amd dont rush tge ending like alot of stories do

DestinyReaderDestinyReaderover 5 years agoAuthor
Reply to TonyM823

I'm actually almost done with chapter 4 and I do not intend to rush this story at all. I would rather people wait for a great story and than rush a chapter and have it suck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDestinyReader@DestinyReader
The final chapter of "Love of Autism" has been sent to my editor. Yes, the final chapter.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES