Love of My Life

Story Info
Young couples experiment years before getting married.
2.4k words
3.07
15.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story closely follows the plot from the story, Double Date, which I have read many times. There are voyeur and wife sharing elements contained in the story. If you are not into these you should consider passing on this story. I apologize for typos and grammar mistakes, as no one has edited this story.

My wife, Sarah, and I met almost twenty years ago during our freshman year of college. We have been married over fifteen years today, and she still has her innocent girl next door look. At about 5' 4" tall and 120 pounds Sarah has a petite frame and body. Her pretty face is dotted with freckles and framed with long brown hair. Her B-cup breasts sit up perky with upturned pink nipples on her chest. In the nude she is still my dream girl and fulfills every fantasy for me.

We were both in a few of the same classes our freshman year and ended up in a study group together. I was instantly attracted to her. She was pretty, bright and witty; so naturally we quickly became good friends. After a few weeks I worked up the courage to ask her out, and to my surprise she agreed.

We went on a few dates and always had a good time together. Both being virgins meant that we were inexperienced in everything to do with sex. Every weekend we had a routine of getting dinner together followed by a pretty tame make out session in my car before she would head back into her dorm.

I say the make out sessions were tame because she was a borderline prude. She would not let me do much more than kiss her. I tried to do more than kiss. Oh man, I tried. When we made out it seemed like her hands were guarding everywhere I tried to touch. If I went up her skirt she would clamp her thighs shut. Every once in a while I could touch her boobs in her bra if she was really worked up. Don't get me wrong, I knew she liked it. She would moan and grind her crotch against me when we dry humped, but I could not get her to go any further.

About six months after we started dating, I was sexually frustrated to the point of jacking off every night to put myself to sleep. However, I was smart enough to recognize what I had in her and knew she was worth waiting on.

When summer came after our freshman year, we both enrolled in a summer school Science class together. There was a lab requirement that we had to take, and we were assigned different lab partners. Her partner was another hot girl named Becky. My partner was a random meat head named Chad.

Chad struggled academically, and I ended up carrying our group work for the term. What Chad lacked in intelligence he made up for in looks and ego. Sarah told me herself that she thought he was handsome, but his cocky attitude made him hard to be around. That is why it was a surprise to Sarah and me when Becky told us she was dating with Chad.

Sarah and Becky had become good friends by the time the lab ended after a few weeks later. I was thankful for their relationship for a couple of reasons. The first was that Becky was an unabashed exhibitionist. She never wore a bra and her body was incredibly sexy. Her big tits would giggle and bounce under her shirt whenever she laughed. The other reason was that she was open with Sarah about her sex life with Chad. She would talk about how they fucked and how big Chad's cock was. Sarah always told me the details and acted embarrassed by the dirty stories. However, she would always be the most worked up after Becky told her stories about fucking Chad. After some of these stories I could even slip past Sarah's formidable defense and be able to rub her pussy over her panties.

One weekend in late September, Becky invited Sarah and me up to her parents' beach house an hour away from campus. We both excitedly agreed to come up for the weekend.

We showed up on Friday looking forward to a great weekend in the sun. We changed into our swimsuits before we started to drink and splash in the pool. Becky's super skimpy bikini left nothing to the imagination. It was semi-transparent when it was wet and provided a direct contrast to Sarah's conservative one-piece. Sarah caught me staring at Becky's big tits a few times. She called me out on it, but I did not cut her any slack.

"I caught you checking out Chad's package too, so don't act so innocent."

She blushed before trying to deny, but she did not say anything else about me looking at Becky.

A few hours later the sun had gone down, and we were feeling no pain. We all took Becky up on her suggestion that we take the party inside to dry off and eat some dinner.

We cleaned up and sat at the dining room table for dinner. We all shared stories and laughed while the wine kept flowing. About 11 pm we all had a great buzz going when Becky moved us into the living room.

Becky and Chad sat across the room on the couch while Sarah sat in my lap with her legs across the arm of the chair. In no time Becky and Chad were making out. We had a front row seat to their exhibitionist show. Chad's hand were all over her. Quickly he pulled Becky's shirt over her head, exposing two big breasts. He buried his head between them.

Becky wrapped her arms around the back of Chad's head and turned to make eye contact with me. Chad pulled off Becky's shorts with his free hand while Becky continued looking at me. The intensity of her gaze was hard to break, but I had to kiss Sarah. She was enjoying their show as much as me and kissed me hard right from the start. Her tongue pushed into my mouth and she let my hands roam freely over her body.

Fondling her perfect breasts and kissing her was causing a major issue in my pants and I thought my cock would bust the seams of my pants. Her scantily clad ass rubbing against me felt so good, and apparently she liked it too.

In an unprecedented move she spread her legs apart for me and did not hinder my efforts to massage her pussy. I had stopped paying attention to Becky and Chad on the couch when Sarah whispered in my ear, "She's sucking his cock."

I diverted my focus to see Becky trying to suck Chad's cock. I say "trying" because while this was obviously not her first time Chad's cock was just too big for her to get in her mouth. Undeterred by the challenge Becky was making obscene gulping and slurping sounds as she tried to fit the big dick in her mouth.

Sarah was on fire in my lap. I recognized my opportunity and moved her panties to the side to finger her virgin pussy. Being my first time as well, I tried to be as gentle as I could with her tender and slippery pussy. She was slowly grinding against me as the show in front of us continued.

Becky lay back on the couch and Chad moved between her legs and pushed inside of her. Becky's moans filled the room as the big cock pushed into her cunt.

Needing release I reached under Sarah in my lap to unzip my pants and take out my own cock. It was throbbing. I started to pull down her panties, and this triggered Sarah to turn her body so now she was sitting upright in my lap with my cock between her legs. The grinding continued and the tempo quickened. I was cupping her breasts with my hands as her bare pussy rubbed against me. Over and over I unsuccessfully tried to notch my cock at the entrance to her unpierced cunt.

"We can't go all the way. Stop trying to fuck me." She demanded and closed her thighs tight. The squeezing action of her thighs was incredible for both of us as it held my cock tight against her pussy.

Becky and Chad had switched positions too. Becky was now on the floor on all fours while Chad pushed into her from behind. Their new position put them within reach of Sarah and me. Becky's face was just a few feet from Sarah's crotch and pointed in the perfect direction for her to watch us. I was in oblivion when I felt Becky's hand touch my foot. Looking down I saw Becky's ponderous breasts swaying with each stroke Chad made into her.

I heard Chad's stupid deep voice boom, "I'm shooting it. Coming in you. Cunt. Fuck. Pussy." With this he grabbed Becky's hips and thrust as deep as he could in her pussy while he came.

This seemed to snap Sarah back to reality and she hopped off me to put on her panties. I greedily took in the hedonistic sights in front of me. My prude girlfriend quickly dressing while Becky lay naked on the floor in front of me. Chad was sitting on his ass. His big cock was drooping across his thigh still wet from Becky's pussy.

My euphoric trance was broken by Chad's deep voice suggesting, "Let's switch!"

Months of pent up sexual tension clouded my judgement. My only thoughts were wanting relief from my still throbbing cock. I was not thinking about how much I loved Sarah. I only wanted to come. It was for this reason I did not stop Becky as she crawled to me and started to kiss up my thigh. Glancing at Sarah I could see she was hurt, but she did not say anything. I decided to take her silence as permission and reached down to tuck Becky's hair behind her ear.

Becky's warm mouth quickly engulfed my cock. The feeling was heavenly. Feeling my orgasm rise, I closed my eyes briefly to concentrate on the sensation. When I opened my eyes I did not immediately register what I was seeing. It was Sarah's naked ass pointing towards me as she bend to remove her panties once again. She stepped to Chad who had moved back up to a sitting position on the couch. I watched her straddle Chad's lap and start to rub herself against his hardening monster cock.

Chad put his mouth on Sarah's breasts, and I reached down to fondle Becky's tits in return. Sarah was still rubbing her pussy against his hard shaft teasing him like she had done to me. Chad's strong arms lifted her slightly higher on one thrust allowing the head of his cock to lodge at her virgin entrance.

I witnessed his giant cock start to penetrate her pussy when she lowered herself on the next stroke. This triggered an explosive orgasm in me and I shot spurt after spurt of thick come into Becky's how mouth. I was in real shock as I saw Sarah lower her pussy onto Chad.

"This is one tight cunt." I heard Chad proclaim as he broke past her hymen and stole my girlfriend's virginity. Sarah continued lowering herself on his big dick.

"No. No. No." I shouted but it was too late. Sarah ignored me and Chad thrust up to meet her movements.

She was fucking him hard and offered no resistance to Chad as he explored her body with his hands. He was touching her in ways it took me months to get to and she loved it. She just kept moving her hips up and down while he stretched her for the first time.

She could not bury the entire shaft inside her pussy, but she tried to fit it in anyway. There was a slight ring of hymen blood around his cock marking the point he was bottoming out in her.

"Oh God, I'm coming. I'm coming on your cock." Sarah said as she pushed down onto him.

Those words caused Chad's release and he moaned loudly as he pulled her closer. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." Chad repeated as he squirted his seed into my girlfriend's previously untouched cunt.

"Fuck me. You are one hot piece of ass." Chad spouted out with a chuckle.

Sarah rested briefly on top of him still pierced by his big cock. She rolled over and sat beside Chad on the couch. Her legs slightly spread, I could see her pussy gaping open with a giant dollop of sperm dripping out of her.

A confusing spectrum of emotions passed through me in the afterglow. Jealousy, lust, rage, and relief all came in waves as I processed the previous scene. Without saying anything Sarah stood up and walked out of room. I followed on her heels leaving Becky and Chad naked and spent on the living room floor.

As soon as I shut the door to our room I started to question Sarah, "How could you let him fuck you?"

She looked at me coldly and explained, "You opened the door when you let Becky suck your cock, and it's my body."

I was dumbfounded as I watched her wipe Chad's come off the inside of her thighs. Well, I should say dumbfounded and extremely hard. My cock was poking straight out as we stood there naked together.

I stepped toward her and said, "At least we can fuck now?"

Sarah reached for my cock and started to stroke my cock slowly. I reached for her but she pushed my hand away and said, "Is that what you think? Now it's your turn?"

The look in her eyes was lustful but angry. She stroked me and kept talking.

"You saw his big cock stretch me and you think you can follow that? You think you can please me like he did?"

I could not speak and only tried to nod. I sputtered out a feeble, "Please?"

She laughed at me and sped up her hand. The smell of her used pussy was in the air and the visions of her being fucked flashed in my mind. My balls tightened and I felt my orgasm approaching.

She was in total control and said, "He felt so good inside of me. Fucking me. Making my pussy come."

I was in a fog of pleasure looking down at her bare tits and hand on my cock. I groaned, "I love you." As I shot ropes of come onto her belly and thighs.