Love or Something Else?

Story Info
She has a date with her true love and wants to please.
962 words
4.18
7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He picked her up in his shiny black car. She was waiting for him outside, excited, trepidatious, nervous...scared. He flashed his big beautiful smile as he drove up and when he stopped, she got in. "Hi Sweetheart!" he said confidently as if a year hadn't passed since they last saw each other. "You look great!" he said dismissively as he drove off. She was fairly certain he didn't actually notice her perfectly highlighted hair and flawless makeup, which she had been obsessing over and adjusting up to the point she left her apartment to meet him outside but, she was used to his ways, even after a year.

When they arrived at the restaurant, the upscale sports bar they had had their very first date at, he opened the door for her and guided her to the bar with his hand on the small of her back just about touching the top of her generously proportioned ass. He could feel it jiggle slightly as she walked. As they sat at the bar she glanced longingly at the other couples, sitting facing each other at booths and tables.

He ordered drinks for them both, he knew what she drank and he knew she would drink whatever he ordered for her regardless. He stared at the big screen tv behind the bar, making manly sports comments before turning his attention to her. They made small talk. It was so easy with him. She was so used to being the one to lead the conversations with the men that she dated but, with him, she didn't have to lead. He made her laugh and charmed her within minutes, almost making her believe he was sincerely interested in her life...in her...but, the glint in his eye as he... sized her up, told her it wasn't her days or opinions or feelings he was interested in.

As he drove them back to her apartment, she sat in silence, unsure. Unsure of everything, unsure she should even be here, with him, about to take him into her apartment, her sacred space, her respite from the world. Even as she sat there, regretting everything, she wettened. His very presence caused her body to react. Her body always betrayed her when it came to him.

As soon as they walked in the door, he had her by the hair, locking the door behind them with his free hand. "Shoes", he said and pushed her lightly toward the direction of the bedroom. She knew the exact ones he was referring to, the ones she could barely stand in, the ones that made her knees shake like a baby deer, kept her off balance, kept her vulnerable.

He poured them drinks as she changed. When she came out of the room she had the cutest little black number on, garters and thigh highs and all. She saw his eyes inspect her and linger on her ample cleavage. He handed her a shot and lifted his and toasted. As soon as the liquor hit her throat she knew he had spiked it with his... essence. She drank it down effortlessly as he knew she would. He reached into her top and pinched her sensitive nipple roughly, too roughly, making her squeak and almost cry. "Kiss me." he ordered and she did, sweetly, lovingly. He smiled, he looked into her eyes, "Good girl." She melted.

As he prepared more special shots for her, she questioned her own sanity, hating herself for accepting, even craving this treatment, especially from someone who had caused so many tears and so much heartache over the years. *SLAP!!* She gasped, ripped out of her own thoughts back to reality. "I said drink." He frowned as he held the glass out to her. She took it as he knew she would and she gulped it down, so predictable, so pathetic.

He sat on the sofa, turned on the game, and waved her over, pulling her to a kneeling position between his legs. "You're gonna be a good slut and suck me off aren't you Sweetheart?" She nodded, doe-eyed and he kissed her. He kissed her lovingly and passionately like she was the sun to his moon. She unzipped him, her perfectly manicured fingers fumbling as her hands shook slightly. He was already rock hard when she took him out of his pants and she dipped her head down and wrapped her pretty lips around him and started sucking like it was her reason to live. Bobbing her head up and down as she drooled and slobbered, trying her best to push her throat onto his cock without gagging but failing. She took a breath and tried again, eventually getting it past her throat just like he had taught her to. He watched the game and her simultaneously, occasionally directing her, smacking her messy face, making her already pink cheeks even rosier. She felt his viselike grip in her hair as he pulled her head up to face him. "Suck the balls." She recoiled slightly, hating the way he talked but, loving the feel of his hand in her hair, the feel of his eyes on her tits. "That's it." he said amused, watching as she sucked and licked his balls greedily, making the eye contact he loved so much. He directed her back to his cock and she got him so close, sucking, drooling, and gagging. He wondered if it was possible for his dick sucker's mouth to be even wetter than he remembered. He exploded, moaning, knowing she might try to take her mouth (his, he owned it now) away, he held fast, his hands gripping her head tightly, impaling her face onto his cock to make sure all that cum went where it belonged, down her throat.