Love Out in The Sun

Story Info
A married couple enjoy themselves out in the dunes.
3k words
3.92
5.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
227 Followers

No one could deny that Marion and Piet Wouters had earned their time together after busy years bringing up their family of three children. They were off their hands now and were settled into only too normal and steady relationships, so they had no obligations to anyone but themselves. Many they knew would often say that they had never seen a couple still so obviously in love with each other.

Marion and Piet had moved out of the family home in the leafier suburbs of Alkmaar, bought a traditional thatch-roofed farm cottage, and modernised it to make a home for just the two of them.

Friends they had in abundance, and also the money to retire early when they had each turned sixty years old. They enjoyed good health and exercised regularly, both of them taking to their bicycle rather than the small hatchback car that they now drove and shared. Even that had been downsized from the large Mercedes that Piet had once used to get to work and travel about North Holland.

Now, and for once after many busy weeks, they had a free weekend and it could have been so easy to have a lie in, to have sex, and to let the day unfold slowly. But Marion had other ideas. They had woken early and, yes, they had enjoyed sex, but the sunshine that brightened their bedroom persuaded them to shower and get dressed; to gulp down some orange juice and nibble on a fruit and grain bar before they set off on their bicycles.

A late breakfast or early lunch would be taken in a beachside restaurant or café that was to be found at the end of the path that weaved through the dunes until you could gaze out over the North Sea.

The roads and cycleways weren't so crowded yet, but the weather forecast was set for the area to have a warm and sunny day, so it wouldn't be long before folks of a similar mind were out and about and would spoil the fun and the peace of the early morning.

'What have you put in this bag?' Piet asks with a laugh as he feels things tumble around inside the small lightweight haversack. He's expected to carry it for her.

'Oh, some suntan oil, beach sandals, and a bikini, although I may only wear the bottom half. I don't want any white triangles on my breasts.'

He's seen to shove two small towels into a larger haversack, then puts Marion's in along with them. He smiles and gives her an appraising glance. 'Neither do I, although they look good as they are.'

'You let me know that this morning, darling.' She kisses him quickly and gives him a fond look. 'We can pick our spot in the dunes and sunbathe. Only my man will be allowed to see me topless...'

'Then we'd better get going!' he encourages and taking in how good she looks in her cycling shorts and a separate cycling top, Both shape her, look like a second skin, and flatter Marion's neat figure. Her legs are strong and not too fleshy for a woman her age, and her oval face is framed by the tumble of sandy blonde hair that she soon conceals under a sky-blue helmet. Large sunglasses hide her lively eyes from view.

They each have off-road mountain bikes, sturdy and yet lightweight, the mass of gears making the ride to their chosen destination easy and quick, Piet setting the pace but his woman keeping up, often trailing in his slipstream and reading his movements, the pair of them moving as one.

Marion loves to see how his leg muscles ripple, his calves so toned and his thighs thick. Piet's looked after himself and she's made sure that he has done so. His lean face is marked by a greying stubble beard that she'll make him shave off when they get back home. To feel it against her, to the soft skin of her thighs inflamed the senses earlier that morning when she urged him to love her out. She's glad that it wasn't so rough, or prolonged, that her thighs bear the rosy marks of his face brushing over them.

She moves up beside him and smiles, feeling his hand on her neck as he offers a caress. They pedal side-by-side and will part if they meet early starters coming their way. She loves to meet his look and knows what lies behind it, what she's chosen to wear for the ride a turn-on for her man.

'I'd let you kiss me but we might fall off!' she laughs and moves ahead of him, turning to look behind and see what he makes of her doing that. He waves her on.

'I can look at you!' he calls out, 'and again when we get there!' He's loving to see how her bum is shaped by her shorts, her flesh moving under them, the narrow saddle hard and pressing against her pubic bone. His Marion has become a different woman since they both retired and have the time to spend on each other as they did before leaving the house.

She loves how he tells her what he is thinking and feeling about her; she's even feeling a tightening in her pussy that she always gets when there's the prospect of sex and loving with her man. There have been times when she's known others are jealous of her and whom she has in her life and bed. They've been women whose men have deserted them, or they have split up as amicably as such a situation allows, women who have not stayed the course of their marriages as she has done.

'We'll take it from here!' he calls out.

Marion slows to a stop at a planked gangway that rises through the dunes, the flat roof of the box-like tourist facility of bars and restaurants, parasol hire and so on just to be seen poking up over the rough grasses covering the dunes. There are banks of lockers, and the rust caused by the salt air is only too evident. Piet stows what they don't want to take with them into a locker, shoves in a few Euro coins, clangs shut the door and ties the key on some coloured cord, and puts it around his neck.

She keeps her balance by gripping his arm as she takes off her cycling pumps and shoves her feet into leather sandals, Marion's hair flopping down around her face and the sun picking out its blonde strands. She hears a soft sigh of wonder.

'What?' she smiles, teasing him, but knowing only too well what has prompted him to do that.

'The sun's in my woman's hair and she already looks like my beach goddess.'

She restrains him from kissing her. 'Come on, we'll find our little place and you'll see me as you want to see me.'

'I'll hire a windbreak, shall I...it will give us a bit of privacy and shelter along with it...keep others from seeing my woman lying out the sun, all oiled up. I don't want others to see how lucky I am...'

She taps his arm. 'Go on, less talk!'

Marion watches him stroll away to the cabin where the striped shelters and sun loungers, can be hired. Her husband's broad-shouldered and as lean as any man of his age can expect to be, his longish sandy blonde hair now going grey. It's stark against his tanned skin and she still thinks Piet's something of a dish. Women, not all of them as old as they are, still cast a look his way.

The sun is already warm and she unzips her cyclist's vest to just above her cleavage. Her skin's clammy and she won't be wearing it for much longer, she hopes. The lightest of sea breezes is of help to cool her down.

'I've rented a four-panel wind-break so that we can relax behind it and not worry about anyone passing by,' he smiles. 'They had lots of them with stripes and coloured patterns but I chose a boring colour...so that we don't draw attention to what you're doing behind it...'

Piet dodges her playful slap of admonishment as he teases her. She points to where they're to go.

'I've decided on that hollow in the dunes, where we've been before. There's no one there so let's claim it while we can?' She watches as he purposefully erects the sides of the shelter that will keep out the sea breeze and the look of prying eyes. They can be tilted to offer some shade if it is wanted.

'Our little hideaway,' he soon kisses.' You can lie down and enjoy the sun, and...and I can enjoy looking at you.'

Marion pouts a kiss and turns away, kicks off her shoes and soon pushes her shorts down over her legs, laughing as it is picked up and thrown at him. 'Now my top and there will be no secrets from you...'

The wind is chillier than she expected but it's still early in the morning. She feels her nipples harden against the Lycra fabric of her cycling vest and she wonders if Piet has noticed that. He's busy getting out of his gear and she shivers at the sight of him, those skimpy azure blue swimming briefs little more than a pouch that shapes his sac and everything he brought to her only hours ago. He catches her looking at him.

'My sunbathing gear...'

'My provocation, you mean.'

'Just as you are, woman.' He kisses her, the sunscreens hiding from view what he does with his hands as she leans back against him and what she gropes for. Marions's shapely, heavy breasts are loosely held in a thin bra. He unhooks it and reaches under the cups to hold them, then roll her nipples between his fingers and squeezes on them. 'Found what you're after?'

'Yes, for now,' she answers on a sharp intake of breath as she gropes him. 'Let's wait a while and enjoy being out here, darling, please? I know what it does to you seeing me like this out here, even if no one can see me...or us...and what we're doing.'

'I still remember our first times, when we went camping and had fun out of doors.' They had made their first child o na weekend like the one they were beginning to enjoy together now.

They soon lie next to each other on their towels, Marion on her tummy and she languishes under his touches as he smooths suntan oil slowly over her shoulders and down her back, his touches more of a caress than with the intent of oiling up her body and the backs of her thighs. He bends to offer kisses behind Marion's knees before the oil is drizzled over her skin; some runs in a rivulet between her legs and he has to smooth that in too. Her string is all that keeps his touch from finding her. Piet's good with his hands and the smoothing in of the suntan oil is as much the offering of caresses as having a more usual purpose behind it.

'Enough for now!' she laughs, but only just meaning it. She feels loved out from earlier in the day, but where they are and his touches again bring her on.

'My lovely woman makes it difficult to keep my hands off her,' he kisses, his lips trailing over her back and shoulders as the fingers of one hand slick over her pussy's lips. 'Let me in, just for a moment?'

Marion squirms and again feels the first flush of moisture that allows his fingers to ease into her. She lifts her tummy off the towel and throws her magazine onto the sand. What use has she for it when Piet wants her attention?

She reaches back as he kneels beside her and finds him. 'Your swimming briefs are going to split, darling, so...so stop. Do that for me and yourself. We've got all day!'

She cannot stop him; nor does she want to as her pussy's walls clamp around his fingers and her skin tingles as he works her. Piet trails kisses down her back as his free hand pinches her fleshy buttocks in time with his fingering of her.

'Go away! Go for a swim and cool down!' Her body tingles and she can not stop the cramps of longing for him and for what he does. Piet knows darn well what it does to her for him to claim her body in these slow and tantalising ways which, back home, would be moments of foreplay before they finally fucked. It is just different out here, under the sun and with people not so far away and their voices carrying on the breeze.

'I'll go in a moment,' he kisses to her shoulders as both of his hands caress the sides of her breasts. 'Let me just know how it is with these.'

'You know darn well!' she gasps, squirming as he presses down on her back and his hands cup her breasts, her weight pressing down on them. 'See what you've done to me?'

'Feel, what I've done to you,' he breathes slowly onto her skin as she is claimed.

She twists, enough, to meet his kiss, hungering and lasting, his tongue swirling in her mouth. She feels again the rushes of longing for him, from what Piet does so slowly but pleasurably, He's loving her, not claiming what he knows is his to take delight in and that she is only too willing to give. Her nipples are hard and she knows that Piet loves to feel them that way.

'You do have a beautiful body, womanly and so touchable,' he kisses and caresses, his, low voice admiring her full breasts. 'Your tight cycling vest set me off...'

'As if I didn't know that but it was cool...'

'Sh, darling, don't spoil it for me. I thought you put it on deliberately.'

'I did, but not for the reasons you think!' She squirms away from his claims and moves to kneel before him but with her back turned.

Piet squirts some oil onto her skin, jets the liquid onto her breasts and puts his hands on them; massages and caresses in slow circling sweeps, up onto her throat, between them and onto her tummy, so softly rounded, then onto her thighs. Marion squirms under his touches and reaches up to meet his kisses to her throat. She's relieved that the screen and the grass-covered sandy hummocks shield them from view.

'Where does it come from?' she gasps as his penis presses against her back and she manages to grip it. 'Wasn't this morning enough?'

'I never have enough of you.'

Oh, it's so true. His hands work her breasts in the slow and wrenching ways that she loves, her nipples brushed and tugged upon by his fingers. She can bear the exquisite torture of his caresses, inflamed also by where they are, out in the dunes and with the sun and sea breeze on their skins. Can she prevent him from talking her into doing it out here when they have the whole day ahead of them? She's all but naked in his arms; he still has his swimming briefs on. From what she can feel they must be at breaking point, the fabric stretched tight and the bulge she had seen, before they began, now too much for one hand to hold.

If this goes on she will surrender to him. Just where will it end she wonders, and then not? She loves to feel his caresses upon her, the slow glide into her body that is so wet he uses two fingers to slowly, lazily and plaguingly, plunge into her heat.

She gets only a few moments of reprieve from Piet's claims upon her before his hands grip her hips and she feels him kneel between her legs, brushing that hooded tip of his penis down and over her skin, between her buttocks before he glides slowly into her. She's obliged to lean forward, o9n her elbows and she shudders.

'This and the rest...you can go for a swim!' she gasps, shivering as he finds her so deep. She grimaces as his thrusting and swaying rhythm plagues and takes her breath away. She knows and feels that he's not fooling around now. Piet wanted to get off and he was taking her hard, his hips bumping her fleshy butt cheeks and his belly brushing against her too, He was so deep and she was his, belongs to him in these moments of wild outdoor sex., It was my time to get off and I was going to fuck her hard.

'Who are you with...who...who?' he pants, his fearsome grip on her hips, then her breasts, keeping her to him.

'With you...you...you my darling!' she gasps, overwhelmed by his tempestuous, animalistic, loving of her. He erupts, deep within her, and she collapses, crushed by his shuddering body as he climaxes. Her hands dig into the sand as she reaches out to push up against him and her body is wracked by her orgasm. 'You crazy...crazy...wonderful man!'

Piet rolls off her and lies down a look of sublime contentment to be seen on his face. He looks at her, at his woman whom he loves, who pleasures him in every way that she wants, or may concede to as she has just done. It has always been this way between them, passion discovered without warning and that they surrender to.

'I hope that I will never have to live without you,' she kisses and moves to lie in his embrace. 'Now, go for a swim. I can only take so much of being spoiled by my man.'

Marion knows that she's spoken more out of hope than to keep Piet from pursuing her again. It is what she has always loved about him.

He's so bad at keeping it from her.

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
227 Followers