Love, Parasitic - Pt. 05

Story Info
Ellie and Vi need to fight for a way out.
11.8k words
4.82
2.7k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 11/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: non-human; alien; lesbian; transformation; questionable consent; body modification; threesome; group sex; rape mention; group sex;


'Just think - visually, and in words - about what you want it to do.'

'Yeah?' Vi asked, looking more than a little nervous.

'If that doesn't work,' I told her, 'then say it out loud. But, if you can get it reacting to your thoughts, then that's best.'

'Okay,' Vi said, closing her eyes. She looked positively adorable, standing naked at the foot of her bed, arms out in a T-pose, face all scrunched shut. Her dyed hair was a bit of a mess - a hang-over from the wolf-rutting night she'd endured - and the piercings on her nipples just looked inviting.

However, while I usually would have been able to waste a full day just admiring her, today we had a job. Or, she had a job. I was just coaching her.

She let out an annoyed sigh.

'It's okay,' I told her. 'Try summoning it - out loud.'

Eyes still shut, she nodded.

'Come out.'

Then, her expression shifted; her mouth fell open, and a gasp escaped her lips as the alien slug-like Flesh pushed its way out of her sweet, tight pussy. There was an audible splllllsss as it pulled itself out of her sex, glistening in a mix of its own mucus and her juices. Then, it slid up onto her pelvis, just sticking to her, and just... stayed there.

'Okay,' Vi said, looking down at it with wary eyes. 'Now what?'

'Tell it what you want.'

'I want... a cock,' she said. She closed her eyes, clearly picturing something in her mind. The Flesh - her Flesh - reacted. It moved over her mound, adjusting it's shape to stick one end to her, right over her clit and the top of her pussy, before letting the rest of itself... hang. It took on an undeniably phallic shape, including two ball-shaped appendages down below, but it wasn't exactly life-like. It still was definitely the Flesh.

This was all very new, still, of course.

'Wow,' Vi said, opening her eyes. 'It looks... alien.' She waved her hips, and the Flesh slapped against one thigh, then the other. 'I kinda like it.'

'Just you wait,' I said, giving her a wink. 'Now - we know it likes sunlight; do you have work today?'

'Don't think so,' Vi said, sounding a little spacey.

'Good,' I told her. 'Sit in the sunbeam, and keep the Flesh in the light. Let it rest, and get used to you. And you used to it, of course.'

She nodded. 'Okay.'

I kissed her on the cheek. 'I'll make us some coffee. I don't think we even need it anymore, but I still need my caffein.'

'Oh, fuck yes,' she smiled.

~0~0~0~

Lunch was forgotten about - I hadn't really felt hungry in a few days, and Vi seemed a little too on-edge to have an appetite. Instead, we were watching the news - something big was going on.

On our screen, there was footage being shown of men coming out of black vans, storming into homes; in some, they took away people in what had been described as 'arrests', but in others they'd taken animals, pets. People had sent the phone-recorded videos into the news station, and it was clear someone wasn't happy about it, because they had someone from the government in - some MP or something - to talk about how seriously worried they were.

Like he didn't know what was going on.

Me and Vi watched, hand-in-hand, as the discussion rolled on, thinking about the day before - about my lucky escape, and the fact they had driven away without bothering to catch me. Cat or not, they let me go.

'You said it... split,' Vi said, picking up our conversation. 'Like... mitosis?'

I nodded. 'Sure. I was a cat, and a bit hopped up on adrenaline and fear, but I remember it splitting and rolling onto the floor.'

'They must have thought it was the whole thing,' Vi said. 'But... can yours do that?'

I looked at her. 'Split? I don't know. Haven't tried.'

'Well, you hadn't tried being a cat - or a wolf - until the situation suited.'

I swallowed a smile; it felt wrong for my motor to be running when there were scenes of home invasions carrying out on TV.

'True.'

'Why don't you give it a go?' she asked. 'Try to... split. Tell it to, see what happens.'

'I... okay,' I nodded. After all, yesterday it had same my arse - having that in my back pocket wasn't going to be a bad idea, was it.

So, I looked inwards, and summoned the Flesh. It was interesting - it no longer felt like a separate thing, but it was more of a limb. Like, putting all of your attention on one specific toe, how it moved, if it was hot or cold, how your heartbeat feels inside it. I put my attention on the Flesh, and asked it to create me something - a small, extra finger on my left hand. It grew, easily, and once it had, I asked the Flesh to... drop it. To let it fall off.

Which it then did.

'Gah!' I yelped, more in shock than pain. It was the strangest feeling, like a massive scab being picked off, or popping a spot or something - a mix of pain, tingling, and an undeniable relief.

The finger dropped to the floor, rolling a little bit as it hit the wood. It looked like my fingers, with the short, clipped nails and slightly nobbly knuckle. It was undeniably mine.

We stared at it for a moment, astounded.

'Wow,' Vi said eventually. 'That's... wow.'

'I don't know what to make of that,' I said, as we looked at it.

Vi bent down and picked it up, holding it in her hand like it was a pencil or something. 'Can you make it move?' I tried, focusing, telling it to move. It waggled, moving in her hand, and Vi brought it up to her face. 'That is... wow. Can you feel it?' She squeezed it, but I didn't feel anything.

'I don't think so,' I said. 'Whatever control I have, the messages must only send one-way.'

Vi considered this for a moment, before she looked at me with that glimmer in her eye. 'You know,' she said, kissing the end of the finger. 'I think we could have some fun with this little ability of yours.'

I reached out, and took the finger from her - immediately, it melded back into my hand, vanishing into me in an instant. We looked at my hand, quickly counting my ten fingers, before I waggled them, just to make sure.

'Fun?' I asked. 'Whatever do you mean?'

'What I'm seeing,' Vi said, 'is a living dildo. Or!' she bounced, suddenly excited. 'A buttplug! Holy shit - Ellie. We have to try this.'

I gave her a look, but the excitement in Vi's face was something I never could resist.

'You know, we're supposed to have lives. Outside of our freaky sex, I mean. Jobs, school, friends. When did we turn into just doing this?'

'Are you bored?' Vi asked, with a wink. She turned off the TV, and got slightly more serious for a moment, though there was always a bit of a smile at the corner of her mouth. 'Ellie, lets face it. People go to school, work, all of that, because they have passions. My passion is this - and I think yours is, too. Money for food and drink? If what you've been saying these past few days is true, we don't really need that stuff. Or, you don't - and I won't. Same for clothes - if we're honest. I mean, you're basically a shape-shifted now, Ellie. The world doesn't work for us the way it works for other people, not anymore. And that's not even mentioning the fact that there were guys in black vans chasing you around.'

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. 'Vi, are you saying that you want to be, like, vagrants, or something? Drop out of the world? Go off the grid?'

Vi shrugged. 'Maybe not completely. I don't know, man. This whole situation is fucked, to be honest. But, like, if things go wrong, we can have that as a plan-B, yeah?'

I nodded. 'Okay. But, like, we still can have a life, can't we? Me and you?'

She looked up at me, still sat on the sofa, and there was a glimmer in her eye. 'Was that a proposal?'

'I- what? Uh, Vi, I-'

'I mean,' she said, standing, and taking my hands in hers. 'I have to be honest. I thought this was just a sexy little fling, at the start. And by the time I'd caught feelings, we'd already started to get, you know, weird. And now, I think, there's nobody who will understand me like you.'

'Vice-versa,' I said, smiling. 'I mean, really - who's going to believe any of this.'

Vi held my hands. 'I do. I believe you. I'm with you, for the ride.'

'Now who sounds like they're saying their vows?' I joked. But Vi didn't get embarrassed - she just bit her lip, and pulled me in for a kiss that took my breath away.

'I'm serious, though,' Vi said between kisses. 'If you don't come with me, and grow me a little Ellie-made plug, I'm going to scream.'

'God, you're such a kinky thing.'

'Yes, and you're a walking kink-machine. You're gorgeous, and grant sex wishes. Sue me for wanting to play.'

With that, she tugged me back towards the bedroom, both of us biting lips and holding back giggles as we went.

~0~0~0~

After a few differing attempts at growing a 'plug', Vi had settled on a design she liked. The fact that it was growing out of my palm didn't seem to matter to her too much, though I did make it clear that I wasn't sure how much of the Flesh I could have removed at any one time. Of course the 'emergency' splitting done by Vi's Flesh had been almost 50/50, but I doubted that that was ideal, or even healthy. So, we decided that we would experiment a little.

That little included, for one, having another finger grow and drop off, which we put into a glass jar on the bedside table. This was my way of making sure that the cut-off piece would stay in the desired shape. I had started a timer on my phone at the same time, just to keep track. You could never have too much information.

Anyway, with the jar and the timer to one side, Vi had used her own Flesh to demonstrate what she was thinking, and then my Flesh created a more detailed, textured version of it. It was, in essence, the same as any other butt plug; a pointed-egg shape, with a stem and flared base at the bottom. However, Vi had gotten a little... imaginative, which by now shouldn't have been a shock.

This girl was a freak.

It was amazing.

'Maybe some other, you know, tendrils?' Vi suggested, her head on my shoulder, looking up at me with the widest eyes.

In the palm of my hand stood the flesh-y plug. Deep purple in colour, and with small tendrils growing from the sides - it was slightly longer than I would have expected - but then again, this was for Vi's usage. Whatever she said, goes.

I grew a few longer tendrils at the tip - three of them, long, slender ones about ten centimetres each. I waved them a little and Vi watched eagerly.

'I need that inside me,' she said with a nod. 'I'll get the lube.'

She rolled, opening the bedside table, and pulled out a small clear tube. Shuffling up a little so we were sitting side-by-side, she splooged the lube into my hand, working it into the plug. I could feel her fingers, slippery and slick, and as she was lubing it up, I realised that the plug was clearly full of sex-organ nerves.

Mostly because, as she massaged it into the plug, I couldn't help the soft moan that escaped me.

'Oh,' she chimed, a devilish smile coming to her face. 'You like that? Like how it feels, me lubing you up like this?' She started going a little slower, stroking the edges, her fingers catching and being wrapped up by the tendrils. She tickled the tip of it, and I whimpered. 'Oh,' she breathed. 'You are putting this into me now.'

She handed me the lube, and readjusted herself in the bed. She settled on her front, atop the covers, her legs together and her naked butt pushed upwards just a little bit.

I stared for a moment, my heart hammering, and then shook myself out of it. Time to get involved.

I straddled her legs, just as naked as the beauty beneath me, and held the lube in one hand. Carefully, as Vi pushed her butt up at me, waving it side to side slightly, I squeezed; a blob landed just above her puckered backdoor, dribbling over Vi's hole slowly. I put my fingertip against it, working the lube into her tight hole carefully - just opening her up a little.

'Oooooh,' Vi moaned softly. 'Your hand is warm, but the lube is cold.'

'Yeah?' I asked, sliding my finger into her, up to the first knuckle. 'Is that nice?'

'So nice,' she cooed.

I finger-fucked her a little, nice and slow, just getting myself used to her; her sphincter was tight, and I could feel her body squeezing around me as I played with her, her warmth just amazing.

I squeezed a little more lube onto her hole, working it in easily. When she felt nice and slick, I added another finger - which got a grunt of recognition from Vi.

'Fuck, baby,' she mewled. 'You don't play with my arse enough - this is great.'

'You like that?' I asked. 'You like being a little butt-slut for me?'

'Careful,' she moaned. 'When I'm doing the shape-shifting, I'm gonna be getting my own back.'

'Is that so?' I asked, sinking both fingers into her, to the palm.

Vi groaned. 'Abso-fucking-lutely.'

She was tight, but I knew from experience that she wasn't completely inexperienced with anal. I mean, it was only recently that I'd slid a tentacle into her pretty little hole, making it go deep enough to go all the way through her - and that had only riled her up more. In fact, from what I had seen so far, she tended to see it as something of a 'next level' of sex - it took more effort, happened less often, but had the potential for higher heights than the 'usual' stuff.

Obviously, 'usual' had changed pretty significantly in recent days, so it had fallen by the wayside a little. This was a nice way to change things up.

I lifted the plug, attached to my palm, to her lubed-up butt. Slipping my fingers out of her, there was the slightest gape, which was fucking intoxicating to see. I put the tendrils to her entrance, listening to the way Vi cooed, and slipped the first one in.

'Hahh,' Vi whined. 'That's... nice.'

The other long tendrils followed, slipping into her body easily. I could feel inside her, the way her muscles clenched and squeezed me as I put the tip of the plug proper to her entrance.

'That's it,' Vi groaned. 'Put it in me, baby - plug me uuuuppp!'

I pushed, slimming the plug down a little to make it easier to slide inside. It wasn't easy, but Vi's pliable opening stretched for me, little by little, until - Slllp!

'Fuck, Ellie,' Vi groaned.

I re-inflated the size of the plug to Vi's instructions, and Vi groaned, feeling it stretch her from within.

'You're tight,' I muttered, feeling the way her body squeezed me, her tight opening closing round the stem that was still attached to my palm. 'Fuck, that feels good.'

'Break it off,' Vi said. 'Plug me - I need you to fuck me, El.'

I did as I was told, Vi leading from the bottom, and focused on separating the plug from my hand. In a moment, it stretched away, and snapped off.

'Fuck,' I muttered as I sat back, looking at the fleshy base of the plug between Vi's cheeks. It shifted, squirming against her, looking all purple and shiny and dirty. 'Wow.'

'Wow indeed,' Vi panted, her hips falling flat into the bed as she lay there. 'Fuck, I can feel it squirming... did you tell it to do that?'

'Nope,' I said, leaning down to kiss her back, up to her shoulder. 'Maybe it just likes you.'

'Well, if it's a bit of you,' Vi said. Then, she flinched. 'Oh, fuck, I can't wait to do this back to you.'

'Well, in the meantime,' I whispered, kissing her neck. 'How do you want your other hole filled?' I stroked her bottom lip with my thumb, teasing her.

'Oh, fuck.'

'Do we fancy tentacles?' I asked, my hand easily shifting into a tentacle, poking at Vi's lip.

She whimpered. 'Ohh.'

'Maybe you'd prefer something classic?' I shifted the tentacle into a large, human cock - at least eight inches. It felt a little odd having it replace my hand, but Vi wasn't complaining. In fact, she opened her mouth a little, just enough for the tip to slip into her mouth.

'Hrnnn,' she whimpered, as I shifted again.

'Or maybe a little more... animalistic?'

The pointed wolf cock pushed into her mouth, and I watched Vi's eyes roll a little as she tasted me.

'Maybe a bit... bigger?' I whispered, shifting again; this time, the whole of my forearm stretched into a thick, hefty horsecock. The flared tip grew, filling Vi's mouth immediately.

'Ommigbb,' Vi moaned as I let her enjoy the cock for a moment, before shifting it back into my hand. I slid my wet fingers from her lips, putting them to her chin and turning her pretty face towards me. She whimpered into my kiss, butt shifting as the plug inside her kept her active.

'Come on,' I chided her. 'Is this really doing it for you? Yesterday, I had you completely embedded on my long, thick, tentacle cock - you and Renee. I slid inside you and claimed your whole fucking body. Now you want me to believe that a teensy little plug and some teasing has you all hot and bothered?'

'Sh- shut u-uhh-p,' Vi whimpered. 'You know why- why I like it.'

That caught me a little off-guard, actually. 'Oh?'

'Mhhhmmmm-'

'Not good enough,' I told her, playing dumb. 'Tell me what you like.'

Now, I expected her to say something vulgar - something like I like your alien cock inside me, or I like how you make me feel impossible things, something like that. Instead, she surprised me.

'I like you doing anything to me,' she moaned. Her eyes fluttered open, and I looked at her as she smiled - faltering at the way her arse was being titillated from within - and stroked her bottom lip again.

'Vi,' I said, my voice as cool and loving as I could manage, despite the fact that my heart was hammering in my chest, and it felt like it was going to die if I didn't fuck her right now. 'I am going to make you cum so hard you forget your name.'

There was a glimmer in her eyes, but before she could reply, I plugged her pretty mouth with a thick tentacle that slid into her throat, making her yelp a little. I let her watch the rest of me melt away, my human form splitting into a mass of slithering tentacles - twenty-two in total - with my 'body' being a football sized mass at the centre. All of my arms began to slither over her, taking her limbs and waist and throat and ankles and wrists in easy, powerful grips. Vi squealed in pleasure as my tendrils pulled her thighs open, sliding easily into her sopping pussy; I gripped her perfect tits and stiff nipples, pinching and teasing in the way she liked, lifting her easily as I fucked her. Inside her, I couldn't feel her Flesh, and I wondered if it had already merged into her. Lucky cow.

Vi's first orgasm came in under a minute.

Her fourteenth, almost an hour later. By that time, while neither of us had noticed yet, the finger in the jar had reduced to a pile of ashy dust and nothing more.

~0~0~0~

'Fuck,' Vi said as she was pulling a jumper on. She didn't bother with a bra, or even underwear; it was oversized enough to come down to her thighs easily. 'Your finger's gone.'

'What?' I asked, sitting up. 'When did that happen?' It had been a few hours now - after our marathon in bed, we'd slept for a while. I grabbed my phone and checked the timer. It had been almost four and a half hours, to be exact. 'So, okay, we learned a few things,' I said. 'One - those breakaway bits don't last forever, and second, they definitely last less than four hours.'