Love, Parasitic - Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That got a reaction - Rubens tried to surprise me, lurching forwards and trying to pull her arms free when I wasn't paying attention. Or, she tried to. Her reactions were faster than mine, but it was a simple fact that I had her arms locked up behind her back, and when she flexed, I simply... tightened my grip.

Squeezed her a little tighter.

A tendril circled her throat coming up against her cheek. The tip poked at the edge of her mouth, threatening to gag her again.

'Do I have to punish you for that?' I asked. Looking briefly over my shoulder at Vi. She stepped forwards at my invitation, her arms wrapping around my waist.

'Look, I know you're having fun,' she said, her voice low. 'But what's the plan here?'

'Your girlfriend is a monster,' Rubens spat at her. I replied by shoving the tentacle into her mouth - and then a little deeper, just tickling her throat. She gagged slightly, but I made sure I wasn't blocking the windpipe. It would be uncomfortable, but not life-threatening at all.

'The plan,' I replied, 'Is we make it up as we go. And, maybe, we take a cute hostage with us?' Ruben's eyes flared at that, and I giggled. 'I'm kidding. Probably. Who knows.'

'Fucking hell,' Vi sighed, still hugging me. 'Block her ears.'

I did, slithering tentacles into her ear canals - not deeply, of course - and then swelling them until her ears were blocked. Her mouth and ears stuffed, and her body held fast with tentacles snaking all over her, Rubens was starting to look a little panicked.

Though, I realised, it wasn't just panic.

'For real, what's the plan?' Vi asked.

'I want to punish her a little,' I said. 'She just... she hurt people like us.'

Vi nodded. 'Do we show her mine?'

'No - we'll have to let her go eventually, and it's better for you if they think there's only one here. Which they do. Stay 'normal', and you're safe.'

Vi squeezed me. 'So - how do you want to punish this fucker?'

'Well, that's just it - I think she's excited. I'm in her clothes, and her nipples are hard.'

'Is she wet?'

'Should I find out?'

'Absolutely. But keep her ears blocked. Fuck, blindfold her, too. She called out a monster - so let's see how hard a monster can make her cum.'

I grinned at that - I'd almost forgotten how much of a succubus Vi could be sometimes. I lay a tentacle across Ruben's eyes, and felt how she struggled against me, pulling and flexing and writhing. All for nothing - she would never get out of my grasp.

I let the tentacle flatten, becoming flush with her face, until there was no chance any light was getting in. She began to whine, her mouth plugged by me, but clearly begging, asking for mercy.

Did she offer mercy to the Flesh she had captured? The 'monsters' who were just people, trying to make sense of an insane situation, did she listen to their begs? Did she feel for them?

She was about to.

I was in her mouth, her ears, over her eyes, around her neck; I was around her wrists, her hands, her elbows; I was around her calves, her thighs, snaking up to her writhing, shifting hips. I was around her breasts, brushing against her nipples, teasing them to alertness.

I could feel the way her chest filled with every worried breath, how her breasts bounced slightly when her breath hitched, how her whole body had heated up significantly since I'd taken her. I had her already.

But I was going to go further. So much further.

I watched her, bound and gagged and blinded, as she tried not to enjoy the way my tentacles slid downwards down her belly, splitting into three thin worm-this tendrils as I felt the shape of her abs, her strength reduced to twitching muscles - her gruff attitude reduced to pleading, wordless whimpers. It was... addictive. Seeing this person who had been so happy to walk into my home, and do violence against people like me.

'How wet do you think she is?' I asked Vi, who was watching my invasion with hungry eyes.

'I don't know - but... do you think that she's a little overdressed?'

'You know, I think she might be.'

Violet stepped forwards, unable to see the fact that I was currently sliding into Ruben's underwear - I could feel a slip of material, but there was nothing like the thick elastic I'd expect from something, like boxer shorts or something. No, this was thin. Fuck, i'd even call it lacy. Violet's hands went to Ruben's armoured uniform, and began unbuckling her; the black jacket was zipped and velcroed into place, but Vi easily peeled it off, opening the front panel easily. It looked heavy, and as the padded material was pulled open, bit by bit, the body beneath came into view.

Rubens was wearing an undershirt, black and thin, and the shifting mass of my tentacles threaded underneath. At the top of her trousers, Vi's fingers touched the elastic of Rubens' trousers, the agent grunting in recognition of what was happening.

Before Vi popped her trousers open, however, I wanted to get in first.

I slid beneath the lace, and into Rubens' soft bloom of pubic hair - tidy and shaped. She squirmed, trying to scream into my gag, as I delved deeper, lower; my thin tendrils found her lips, and immediately her wetness became apparent.

I was right.

Swallowing my smugness, I slid my tendrils into her lips, between the folds of her sex as her hips bucked, trying to keep me away, failing laughably to stop me from doing anything. I avoided her clit - for now - and simply threaded myself in and around her slick, hungry pussy.

I pulled one tendril from Rubens' left ear, so she could hear me as I stepped forwards. Vi moved to the side, letting me take charge - something I still wasn't used to, but was enjoying considerably.

'I can feel how wet you are,' I whispered into Rubens' ear. She shuddered, throat bulging slightly from my intrusion, her sounds of denial clogged by me, as I continued to tease her wetness.

'Fuck,' Vi sighed from behind me. She came up, her hands wrapping around me, finding my breasts as I kissed Rubens' throat, her jaw - the three of us whimpered. My tendrils slid through Rubens' wet sex, until I finally gave in, wrapping a tiny tentacle around her hard, pointed clit. I squeezed her nipples, too, and felt her body seize up.

She went rigid, and I realised a beat after it happened that she had cum, right there in front of me.

'Fuck,' I sighed turning to Vi. 'She just came.'

'No way,' Vi smiled. 'So, that whole thing was bullshit - she just wants to get fucked.' Vi rounded Rubens' body as she said this, until she was behind her. We sandwiched the agent, my tendrils covering her body, beneath her clothing, writhing and stroking and squeezing and teasing. Vi's hands slid into her clothing, too - firstly, beneath her opened jacket and her shirt, her soft digits travelling along my tentacles and Rubens' flesh like they were one and the same. The agent whimpered, still gagged and blinded, and I slid the tentacle back into her ear, deafening her again, just as Vi's hands found her pert breasts, fondling her openly.

'This might be... wrong,' Vi said, once she was sure the agent couldn't hear us. 'I know that she did fucked up things, but... should we be doing this? We're basically, you know, raping her.'

I twisted three tendrils into one thicker one, and slid it into Rubens' wet sex, easily sliding into her pussy. She moaned around the tentacle in her throat, arching her back a little as she did.

'She seems pretty into it,' I said.

'Well, sure,' Vi said. 'But still - we tied her up and forced her to cum, that's not exactly consent.'

'Should we ask her?' I offered, still teasing Rubens' sex, her clit, fucking her deep. 'I could pull this gag out, and the tentacles in her ears, and ask her if she wants us to stop - or if she wants us to finish.'

Vi pulled a face. 'You know we should. We can't just do evil shit to people because we can, Ellie. We need to be... good. If this was Renee, I wouldn't be saying a word - I'd have my tongue twelve inches up her arsehole by now. But it's not. This is... sex-torture.'

My heart twisted a little.

'Shit,' I said. 'Okay. Yes, of course. I'll stop. But we still can't let her go, she'll get us killed.'

Vi nodded. 'We need a plan. A good one. One that's going to let us get away - she knows who we are, now, where we live. If we're going to run, we need to go far, and fast. And quietly.'

I considered her words, all the while pulling my tendrils out of Rubens' pussy. She whined, complaining a little, which made it slightly harder to. So, I decided to pull the gag out of her throat.

'Please,' she said, almost automatically. 'Please, I don't care, I just... fuck, me, please!'

Vi stared at me, eyes wide. 'Huh.'

I plugged her mouth again, and shrugged at Vi. 'Let's talk exit strategy while we melt her brain.'

'Sounds like a plan,' Vi said, pushing her own trousers and underwear to the floor. 'But don't you dare leave me out of this.'

~0~0~0~

It was only about fifteen minutes, according to the clock on my wall, but the time seemed to drag, stretching out before us deliciously.

Rubens, it turned out, was something of a freak - I didn't know if she knew this before today, but the fact of being captured by a 'monster', invaded and violated had really gotten her going. Bringing her to orgasm another six times in the next fifteen minutes was easy - and fucking her deep enough to cause a little bulge in her tummy was satisfying as fuck. The way she moaned into the tentacle I'd embedded in her throat sounded incredible, and the way her body flexed and pulsed with pleasure as I brought her to the edge and forced her over again was delicious.

I might have enjoyed it more, if me and Vi hadn't spent the entire time discussing our plan for escape.

Of course, Vi wasn't one to be outdone - she'd stripped, and insisted on helping Rubens alon g the road to rapture a few times - while also insisting that I fuck her with a few tendrils, cock-thick and slippery. She'd enjoyed a couple of orgasms herself, before peeling herself off Rubens, and sitting next to me. She pulled on her jumper again, wearing nothing else, and we'd got to talking.

All the while, in the background, I made the agent cum, and cum, and cum.

But now it was over - it had to be. It had been fifteen minutes, we knew she had colleagues who'd be wondering where she'd gone, and if she had found anything interesting. I dressed her using the tendrils, putting her jacket and helmet back on her, while still deep inside her body. By the time I slipped out of her sloppy, well-used sex, she was a whimpering mess. When I stopped holding her legs, and her arms, she dropped to the floor, muscles giving out immediately. When I released her mouth, she was moaning, muttering, swearing. When I released her ears, and her eyes, she was looking up at us, the looks of disgust and anger dissolved into something else.

Time to put things into motion.

'You're going to get us out of here,' I told her. 'If you do, I'll do that to you every night for the rest of your life, do you understand me?'

Rubens nodded, her mouth dipping spittle and her glassy eyes fluttering shut. She fell to the ground, rolling onto her back.

'I need a minute,' she said. 'They'll be looking for me.'

'When you see them,' I said, 'tell them exactly this...'

~0~0~0~

'This woman was infected with the parasite,' Rubens said. 'Still is - she's going to need containment and destroyed, like the others.' Her voice was clipped and sharp as I watched from the bushes. In her arms was a limp body - blue-dyed hair, wearing an oversized hoodie; it also had tentacle-limbs half-formed, hidden beneath the towel Rubens had thrown over it. The agents peered in, before flinching and nodding. Rubens, to me, still looked a little shaky on her feet, but the three other agents she was speaking to hadn't seemed to notice.

They took the body - and it hurt my heart to recognise her only as a body - to the black van they had been working out of. As the doors swung open, I saw inside - the fairly simple-looking cage was adapted from usual Police vans, with perspex walls added in, presumably to secure the 'parasite'.

I watched for a little longer, listening to Rubens tell them about what had 'happened' - her fight with us, while leaving out the sex. The way she'd overpowered the host of the parasite, the blue-haired girl hiding in plain sight. That her radio had been ripped off. She gave a quick run-down.

She left out, of course, all of the things that we'd done to her. The things that we had agreed. The temptation she had fallen to.

As they filed into the van, I skittered out from the bushes, the shape of a rat fitting my needs perfectly, and slipped beneath cars almost soundlessly. I crossed the car park, finding Violet's piece-of-shit car.

It wouldn't move, but we didn't need it to; it was just a place to stay quiet, out of the flat and out of the Agents' line of sight. Eventually, however, it became clear they were satisfied - they had their body, tentacles and all. They had their mark. They cleared out quickly, efficiently.

Minutes after the black van had sped away, my rat-shape grew a finger, strong enough to text Renee, asking her to come and pick us up. She was minutes away, in her own white work van, and parked herself right up next to Vi's car.

Vi, who had been lying across the backseat, sat up; her practice had paid off, and her face looked nothing like herself - and her hair was long and plain brown. Apparently it was her natural colour, and her ability to do that gave me some inclination that going on the run might be easier than we'd thought, originally.

'Fuck,' she whispered. 'I can't believe that worked.' She scooped me up, still rat-shaped, and carried me to Renee's van. We piled in the back, amongst her handy-woman stuff, as Violet sat on a small padded chair that folded down from the wall. It didn't have a belt, but that was fine.

We'd be fine.

I stayed in her lap, as Renee took off, not wasting any time on pleasantries. We'd have plenty of time later. To talk it through.

I can't believe it worked either, I mused, my body exhausted, but safe in Vi's lap. I closed my little rat eyes, and began to sleep.

~0~0~0~

Renee's home was a pleasant little house on the houseide of town, almost suburban. Night had pulled in quickly, but I'd managed to soak on a windowsill for an hour or so once we'd gotten back to her place. I no longer felt like I had been continuously running a marathon since Rubens had walked into our flat, but I was still exhausted. Too tired to think. Too tired to wonder what would happen soon.

Because soon, if it hadn't happened already, they would know that we'd tricked them. They would see the body break down, into a lump of dust and nothing else.

It hadn't been easy, splitting myself so that the larger piece was the fake one, but it had been possible. Doing that and then taking what was left of me and shaping it into a rat-shaped thing had been interesting, but it made the most sense. After that, it was simple.

Make a fake Violet, with a different face, eyes, fingerprints etc - so no details could be linked to her specifically - and have Rubens carry it out, all successful.

Then Vi, using her ability (out of Ruben's knowledge), changed her appearance a little, and took me outside in her pocket, to wait in her car. I slipped out to watch, make sure it went ahead as planned, as Rubens spun us a cover story that would satisfy the other agents, while Renee was on-hold to come get us.

Simple, really. And, frankly, it had gone so smoothly. The only problem was that, eventually, the fake body would break down, and our ruse would be busted. Rubens likely wouldn't be implicated, but they would go back to that flat to look for us.

Which meant that Ellie and Violet had to vanish. Or, more specifically, become other people.

Renee put us up for a few days, letting me rest and re-grown what I'd syphoned off into the fake-Violet, basking in sunlight. I wondered, through those hours, whether I was really even 'Ellie' any more.

The Flesh had, at first, been separate to me. A different thing, a parasite that had invaded me. Or, latched on. Desperate for a way to survive. I didn't know why it was compatible with me, or with people, or if it was just that good of an improviser. I supposed it didn't matter.

Because, given some time, and some practice, it had quickly become more than a parasite inside me. Now, it was more like... I was the Flesh. Or, it was me. That its shape-shifting abilities, its adaptiveness, was mine, too. It wasn't the Flesh that became a rat - I did. My thoughts, my intention. My body.

The Flesh wasn't some alien worm that did as it was told. It was barely distinct from me. I didn't tell it to do anything anymore - I just willed something to happen, to me, my body, and it did. The Flesh powered that, sure, but... it wasn't something else.

This was me.

And it was Violet, too. She had the same journey, a little behind me, and it was going to be just as transformative for her too - if you'll pardon the pun.

She was having fun, of course. While I was resting, a rat in a sunbeam for almost a week, I heard them. Vi and Renee, upstairs or in the living room, or in the kitchen, or wherever they wanted. I'd watched them, lazily drinking in the sights of their bodies as Vi experimented with her new gifts. Renee, who only seemed to dress when she was out taking work, was eagerly enjoying Vi's daily requests for whatever it might be she fancies doing next.

At first, it had been the basics - growing her own six-inch penis, to Renee's preferences. Renee, who wasn't exactly experienced with that particular genitalia, had begun that first experiment with some trepidation, but once she was between Vi's thighs, sloppily swallowing her girlcock, any hesitation quickly fell away. I watched them fuck, trying position after position, with Violet giving me ample commentary on how she was going to use this experience to ruin me.

I watched as they grew more... experimental. Violet copied my more adventurous growths - trying, at first, a longe moe animalistic cock that Renee had struggled to take; she grew a foot-long tongue that brought Renee to orgasm faster than any of us had expected, and inflated her breasts, letting herself lactate so that Renee could drink from her.

Soon, I was watching them become less and less human-constricted. First, Vi grew tentacles, and so began a day-long fucking of Renee that resembled the threesome we'd had; Vi made a point to completely thread herself through Renee's body, taking her anally, through her form, until she was sprouting from her mouth. After that, the floodgates opened. They spent hours moaning, riding, fucking, with Vi playing out all of the fantasies that had been limited to fantasy.

She became monsters, werewolves and centaurs; she fucked Renee in ways that made me jealous to be resting - and yet there was nothing more for me to do that watch.

Frankly, over the course of the week, my frustration built as I was forced to watch the best porn in the world, but unable to do anything more than that. Watch.

Even the more mundane things made me jealous - eating dinner, talking over drinks, watching Television. Even when Rubens got involved - and introduced herself with the first name Melanie - to ask questions, I could only watch the conversation. She had Vi's number, and texted her late one evening, looking to 'cash-in'. Vi told her it was too soon, that I was too weak. We did learn that the body had broken down, and that they'd gone back to look for us, which made us even more sceptical of giving her our location.