Love, Parasitic - Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vi was nodding. 'Okay - does that help us?'

'Maybe,' I sighed. 'Only, now I'm a bit worried.'

Vi frowned, her mind keeping pace with mine. 'The breakaway that you left with the men in that van - it'll have turned to dust by now. They know there's still a Flesh out there.'

'And that it's here,' I confirmed. 'They're going to come back.'

'You absorbed the butt-plug back in, didn't you?' Vi asked.

I laughed a bit at that. 'Yeah - ages ago.'

'Okay, good. I don't need dust up my arse.' She threw a particularly sheer white tee at me, and some jogging bottoms.

'Do I need to get dressed?'

Vi bit her lip. 'I suppose, if you want to be on show for me and Renee-'

'Renee's coming over?'

Vi held up her phone. 'She asked if she could stop by. I figured, after what we did to her, it was only right to say yes. That girl deserves aftercare.'

I nodded. 'Absolutely. And, in that case, I will get dressed.'

'Not too dressed,' Vi said. 'I'm wearing this jumper and only this jumper.'

'How do you feel, by the way?' I asked as I dressed. 'Any queasiness, anything like that?'

'A little, actually. I kind of have the shakes - but that might have been the many, many orgasms you put me through.'

I grinned. 'You're welcome.'

'Seriously - you play me like a fiddle. It's insane.'

'When I was in you, by the way,' I said, all casual, 'I didn't feel the Flesh.'

'Meaning?' Vi asked, ogling me as I pulled on the t-shirt, which was sheer enough to see my nipples through. I looked down at myself, figured that Renee had seen more, and shrugged it off.

'Meaning that it's probably already, you know, merged into you. At first, mine couldn't move through me, and then it kind of... knitted through my skin, easily.'

'Was that when you started, you know, being able to change?'

'Yeah - that's when I sent you those horn pictures, remember?'

Vi actually blushed a little at the memory. 'I remember getting very worked up while trying to pull a shift in a coffee shop, yes. And it wasn't just the horns, either.'

'No, it wasn't,' I smiled, silently making a request to the Flesh. Before Vi's eyes, my chest filled out considerably - stretching the already thin material of the white tee. Her eyes went wide, basically salivating over the sight. 'How are you not, you know, sexually sated? I'm exhausted.'

'Because you're a magical shape-shifting woman of my dreams,' Vi said in a dreamlike haze. 'And, I know I'm objectifying you for my fetish, but can you stay like that when Renee is here?'

I sighed. 'If I must. When's she coming?'

'I dunno - I'll call her,' Vi said, giving my chest one last glance of appreciation before leaving the room, tapping away on her phone.

I took a moment to enjoy the sight of my body like this - top-heavy and a bit silly looking. Though, I had to give her credit - it was hot.

I gave the dust in the jar one last look before leaving the bedroom, joining Vi in the kitchen. She was already on the call, pacing around the place.

'What? When?'

I couldn't hear the other side, and Vi realised this - so she put Renee on speakerphone. Quickly, her sultry accented voice came through the speaker, slightly tinny. She sounded worried.

'Right now,' she said. 'Like, I'm walking past - I was going to turn in, but - fuck - it's literally what's been on the news all week.'

'We shouldn't be on the phone,' I said, my voice low. 'Renee - don't come in.'

'Where's the van?' Vi asked.

'North side, just parked up,' she said. 'Are you guys gonna be okay?'

'Don't worry about us,' Vi said, catching my eye. She looked serious. 'Just get yourself away. Someplace safe. Forget about everything that... yeah.'

'Okay,' Renee said, sounding a little out of breath. 'But seriously - you guys better keep safe, yeah?'

Vi's mouth twitched. 'Why, are you expecting a re-match?'

'Ha! I think another round with you two would kill me. Still. Worse ways to go.'

I peered through the window - I could just about see the back of the black van, parked like she said at the north entrance to the square.

'Yeah,' I said. 'There is.'

'Stay safe,' Renee signed off, before the line went dead.

Vi looked at me. My back to the window, I relaxed my chest, letting it shrink down.

'We should do some exercises,' I told her, pulling the curtains shut. 'You need to practise in case...'

'In case what?'

'In case you need to use the Flesh. Say what you will about the sex, yesterday the only reason I got away from those guys was because I could change. You need to be able to do the same.'

Vi's eyes darkened. 'Yeah. Okay. Yeah, that makes sense. What should I do, to start?'

I shrugged. 'Why don't you try making your tits bigger?'

~0~0~0~

Vi was a natural at this. Or, as much of a natural as one can be at body-morphing. It barely took her minutes to get used to the sensation of the Flesh moving through her body, melting in and out so easily. After that, she did the same thing I did, and started with horns. A simple shape, hard, but not modifying anything already existing - it was a test of growing something new. She, of course, grew long jet-black horns the curled back, smiling the whole fucking time.

Once that cork had been popped, she began spouting off more and more requests, orders - all given verbally, seeing as she wasn't quite as far along as me. Psychic communication still seemed a bit out of her remit, but I could tell it wouldn't be long. Not long at all.

Frankly, Vi had taken to it better than I had.

She took time speaking to her Flesh, experimenting with her body, and the changes she could make. After conquering the horns, and her breasts, she went to the next natural step - growing a rather sensible seven-inch cock. It hung from her pelvis, flaccid and heavy, as she looked at me with a glimmer in her eye.

'I cannot wait to fuck you with this,' she grinned. 'All this time, you've taken over - but I remember just how much you like to be dominated. I'll make you my good girl again.'

I blushed, her vulgarity undeniable, nevermind the fact that she augmented her cock from human-looking to that of a horse - thicker, longer, flared- flat-head. She swayed from side to side, letting it clap against her thighs.

'I get it,' she said, a little out of breath. 'Honestly, Ellie, I do.'

'Just wait till you fuck me with it,' I smiled, making her gasp. 'But not yet - fine, you can do that. But, we're speed-running this whole process right now. Next, lets try... tentacles.'

'Oh? Cock, go away,' Vi said, taking a step towards me. The cock vanished from her body, and her hand came up to my chin. 'Flesh, turn my hand into tentacles.'

Her fingers morphed, extending, her forearm breaking into five tendrils. The tips slid against my mouth, and I found myself, all of a sudden, very nervous. Or, anxious. Or, something else that makes your stomach do back-flips, and your heart rate rocket, and your brain go kinda fuzzy.

'Oh, shit,' Vi said, and for a second I couldn't work out why.

Then, I followed her turned gaze, and saw her looking at the window; between the curtains, there was a small gap - enough to see that the black van had moved. It was no longer round by the north entrance, but was in fact parked directly across the road.

'Tentacles, go away,' Vi said quickly. They did.

'You should get dressed,' I said, and Vi nodded, running into the bedroom.

A new kind of anxiety washed through me as I went to the window, peeking out to get a better look. Two of those agents, or whatever, were leaving the house across the road. Our building had a communal entrance, which was almost directly beneath our flat, so when I saw one of the agents approach our front door, I panicked. Shut the curtains too quickly.

The movement definitely would have gotten someone's attention.

Minutes passed, and I could feel my heartbeat in my face - this was horrid.

'We need to get out,' Vi whispered to me, just as we heard a door slam somewhere in the building. 'They're here - not across the road, not nearby, here. Renee was right, we should just go.'

I swallowed, trying not to cry.

'Vi,' I started, but stopped myself. 'Get the car keys, have them on you. Get your phone, and anything else you need. Start packing us both a duffel bag. I'll keep an eye out.'

She swallowed. It was in moments like this that I remembered that she was younger than me - I could see the fear in her eyes, just as mine, but while she had such a fiery and dominant personality in so many aspects of her life, right now she was happy to defer to me. To take my words as law. She went into the bedroom, and pulled a bag from under the bed, and began packing, quickly.

A door on our floor opened. I could hear them - voices, loud and unfamiliar, barking orders. Some close, some further.

They're doing this flat-by-flat, one at a time.

An idea came to me, borne of the idea that we couldn't run from all of them at once, or fight them all off. Even with the Flesh, we didn't have a chance of that.

But one person? One person, I reckoned, we could handle. Besides - I needed to know how much trouble we were in. I needed information.

Eventually, the moment came - a heavy knock on the door. I made meaningful eye contact with Vi.

'Follow my lead,' I told her, and she nodded.

I opened the door.

I had been expecting the same as last time - a guy, mid-thirties maybe, with a grimace on his face and cold eyes. Instead, the person before me shocked me a little bit. She was a she, to start - and she certainly didn't seem cold. In fact, the expression she pulled as I opened the door could probably be described as 'apologetic'. Her eyes were a deep brown, as was her hair - at least, the little of it I could see, as she was wearing a black helmet that resembled riot gear. The visor was up, and her facial features were stern, sure, but attractive. Her nose was slightly hooked, and her complexion made her slightly ethnically ambiguous - possibly middle-eastern in some way? I had no idea, and it hardly seemed to matter.

Either way, she was slightly taller than me, or Vi, at a little under six feet, and from the way she held the body armour that covered her and the gun that was on her back - and yet perfectly visible to those she spoke to - she cut an intimidating image.

'Yes?' I asked, rather innocently.

'We've been informed that there's a dangerous... animal on the loose in the area,' she said, playing apparently cryptic. She didn't want to give anything away.

They didn't know it was us.

'Oh,' I said. 'Right.'

'Do you have any information, and would you object to a search of the property?'

'Well, we don't own it-' I said, trying to play this like I was any other tennant. At that, however, the armoured woman stepped forwards, inviting herself in.

'The building owner has consented already,' she said, looking away from me and beginning a visual sweep of the living room that the door opened in onto. The door shut behind her.

Vi came out of the bedroom at that point, and the agent regarded her with some suspicion.

'Your names?' she said, barely asking. It was a barked order - trying to keep dominance, despite the fact that she was cute.

'Violet,' Vi said.

'Ellie.'

'Surnames?'

'Who's asking?' I challenged. 'You haven't even said who you are - are you police or something?'

She pursed her lips, clearly unhappy not to have her questions answered straight away.

'I work for a private security firm,' she said.

'Your name?' Vi asked, taking my lead and backing me up.

'Agent Rubens,' she said. 'Assistant-Senior Security Chief.'

'With... who?' I asked.

'Your landlord consented to this search,' she said. 'The less information you have, the better. There's a danger in the area, and we need to make sure... that you're safe.'

'We're safe,' Violet said.

Agent Rubens' eyes locked on her, then. 'You have no idea the danger you're in.'

'We've seen the news,' I said, as Rubens walked forwards, deeper into the room. 'We... we know some of what's going.'

Rubens held Vi's gaze, then mine, and seemed to be doing a mental calculation. She held her walkie-talkie up to her precious lips. 'I'm going to conduct a civilian interview - continue with the rounds as planned.'

A crackle lf sound later - 'Understood'.

'Does that mean that you're going to question us?' I asked.

'It means,' Rubens said, making very direct eye contact with me, 'that none of us are going anywhere until I am certain you're being completely forthcoming about this situation. Now - where were you yesterday evening, between the hours or-'

I didn't let her finish the sentence. Instead, I got to watch her eyes go wide as I began to shift, myself and the Flesh within me working in unison. I smiled, wider than the human mouth would allow, and split my arms into thick, deep-pink tentacles, four per arm. When I attacked, it was to restrain - one plugging her mouth and sliding into those lovely lips of hers, as more grabbed her hands, her arms. She was surprisingly weak, considering she was the Assistant-Senior whatever - in moments I had her bound in ways I'd already used on Vi, pulling her arms behind her back, each wrist touching the other elbow. I tore the walkie-talkie off her vest, throwing it into the flat and out of reach. More of my tendrils wrapped around her waist, her legs, and one around her throat.

'Fuck,' Vi breathed. 'That was... efficient.'

'It was easy,' I said, letting my face relax into its normal state - Rubens' eyes were wide, and full of fear, and I had no intention of scaring her to death. 'We just want to talk, Rubens,' I said to her. 'Trust me, I'm much less dangerous than your friends out there. I'll hold you still, but I won't hurt you - I promise. Do you understand?'

I relaxed my hold on her head enough to let her nod.

'Good girl,' I said. I couldn't help it - she was cute, and she was bound. Plus, I liked a girl in uniform.

'Focus,' Vi said, catching me. I swallowed a smirk.

'If I remove one of my tentacles from your mouth,' I said slowly, 'you will not scream. We can have a conversation. Is that agreed?'

She nodded again. Her mouth was soft and warm against my tendril - I could feel her tongue, her lips. She hadn't bitten down, which I thought was interesting.

'All we want is information - about you, and what you're looking for. Because I...' I thought about what had been said so far. They only thought there was one creature. 'I am not a monster. I'm human. The thing that fell from the stars, it's just a part of me, now. And I don't plan on being any kind of lab-rat, do you understand?'

Rubens nodded.

'So, I'll take this out, and we can talk. Be good, okay?' Slowly, I pulled the tentacle from her mouth, holding eye contact with her as I did. She swallowed the build-up of spit, and I used the tentacle to pull her helmet off her head. Her brown hair spilled out, and I placed the helmet on the floor. 'So - again - who do you work for?'

'I- uh- holy shit what is happening-?'

'Nu-uh,' I said, holding my tentacle against her lips, as a warning. 'You tell us, now.'

'Suerof Security,' Rubens said quickly, mumbling a little as she refused to open her teeth. Immediately, Vi pulled her phone out and began searching.

'There's almost nothing online,' she said. 'Some wikipedia articles about it being a private security firm, but... no details. They don't even have a website.'

'Old school,' I said, never looking away from Rubens. 'Well then - if we're going to find out anything about our enemy, we need to get it from you.'

With that, I made a decision. She was going to play ball, whether she wanted to or not - and, if I was doing this, I was going to do it my way. So, I slid the tentacle off her lips, curled it into Rubens' collar. Her eyes widened, as I slipped it downwards, into her shirt, beneath her vest, slipping down against her skin as she squirmed.

'What are you-' she asked, her tone shifting as she realised how fucked she really was.

'I'm going to get whatever information I want out of you,' I said, my voice sturdy. 'We've seen how you treat people - innocent people - on TV. You Suerof guys haven't been exactly subtle. Why?'

'Why what?' she asked, squirming as my tentacle found the swell of her breasts, well-hidden beneath her heavy clothing and armour. I moved it slowly, making sure she could feel me as I invaded her personal space.

'Why did you just begin storming places?'

'Why got the orders from on-high,' she said, gritting her teeth. My tendrils squeezed her thighs, her arms, reminding her who was in charge. 'They said- unh- they said that something impossible had happened, and that there were unknown creatures in civilian spaces. The priority was to catch it and- hey, HEY!' she yelled as my tentacle slipped beneath the swell of her left breast, just following the shape of it. I smiled at her glare. 'We were told that speed was the most important thing. That these things couldn't get out, or...'

'Or what?' I asked, as my tentacle slithered down her body, beneath her clothes. She shifted, the sensation alien, and yet... I could sense something else in her. So, I decided to check. I moved up, over her left C-cup, and felt the give-away.

Her nipple was rock hard.

Rubens swallowed, blinking, breaking eye contact with me.

'Or they would hurt people. Lots of people. They said it was possible they held a contagion, or were violent. We didn't know.'

'What did you know?' I asked, brushing over her hard nipple again.

Vi was watching us, unable to tell what I was doing, just staying behind me.

Rubens knew what I was doing - but she was trying to act like it simply wasn't happening.

'We knew that collateral damage was likely,' she said, a slight hitch in her voice as I brushed over her nipple mid-sentence. 'But that if we didn't move quickly, it could be... worse.'

'Worse?' I asked, my eyebrow twitching upwards. My tendrils that were wrapped around her arms, behind her back, slipped into the cuffs - into the sleeves, against the warmth of her arms. The one on her breast slid off, moving carefully downwards.

Downwards.

'After the first one was found,' Rubens said, her voice struggling to stay level, 'we realised what was happening. We'd never seen anything like it before.'

'The first one,' I said, my exploration of her body pausing. 'What was it like?'

'A slug,' she said simply. 'A big, fat slug, but not a slug at all. It moved fast - fast enough to... to... it found a colleague of mine. It...' She looked dead into my eye. 'It slid into him. So, we took him into captivity.'

'Your colleague?'

She nodded. 'I saw it happen,' she said. 'Haven't seen any more, personally, but... after that, we knew that people could be taken. It was a parasite.'

'You started taking people,' I said., my anger staying just beneath the surface. My exploration of her resumed, now no longer fussed if Vi could see what I was doing. Tendrils went down Ruben's legs, slipping into her clothing, wrapping around her soft, warm skin as I travelled back up her shins.

Her eyes flashed fear again.

'What... what the fuck are you doing?!' she grunted, as my tentacle in her shirt split into multiple; two thin ones wrapped around her breasts, slipping into her bra, circling her chest and, within her top, popping her bra open.