Love, Parasitic - Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, we stayed quiet, hidden away, and I rested. Until, one morning, I could feel it.

I was in my little bed Renee had made - a wooden nest with soft blankets under me directly in the south-facing window, so I got day-long access to the light that filtered in. My body was no longer aching, and when I woke, I felt like there was lightning in my veins.

I was ready.

Clambering out of the nest was easy, and once I was on the carpeted floor it was almost second nature to stretch myself out, my limbs growing, fur dissipating into fine hair atop pale skin. I remembered my body - with all of the benefits of the Flesh's help, of course - and brought it to the surface.

It took less than a minute, caused no pain, and if anything simply offered me relief. Like I was stretching my muscles after having been lying down for too long. Naked and aching and completely frustrated, I made my way upstairs. The morning was still fresh and early, and I think it was a weekend, though my understanding of time had gotten a little blurry in my stupor for the past few days, so finding them still asleep in Renee's bed, naked and limbs entwined wasn't surprising to me.

I crept in, not looking to disturb them, and rounded so that I was facing Vi. Renee had her arms around her, spooning her, one hand resting lazily on Vi's breast.

A part of me knew I'd have fun reclaiming her as mine, but that was a job for later. For now...

I leant in, and kissed Violet on the lips. She responded, eyes fluttering open, before a wide grin spread across her face.

'Morning,' I smiled, and in a moment she was up, her arms wrapped around me, yanking me into the bed and tackling me down.

Renee, bounced awake, realised what was going on - and all of our voices started to overlap, chattering with excitement, apologies, explanations. It was all silly. Just noise.

All that mattered was that I was here, myself again, with Vi.

At some point, Vi sat up, and looked at Renee. 'I hate to say this - but can me and Ellie have the room for a bit? I think we need to make up for lost time.'

Renee pouted, but nodded. 'Sure, I get it. Though... would it be okay if I, you know... watched?'

Vi looked down at me, pinning me down into the bed. I nodded. Vi nodded. Renee found a seat in the corner, and hooked her knee over one of the arms.

Meanwhile, Vi was just grinning down at me.

'I told you,' she whispered, 'that I was going to make you mine again.' From her crotch, I felt her grown the angriest, hardest cock I'd ever seen - it was a deep, dark flesh colour that almost looked purple, the glans thick and wide, the shaft easily ten inches long, and when she slapped it against my stomach it eclipsed my belly button.

'I don't know if that will fit,' I said, kissing her.

'I'll make it,' she said. 'I'll stretch you out, and fill you up, and you're never gonna feel bad ever again.'

She kissed me again, pushing the tip of her monstrous appendage against my weeping, aching hole.

'Do whatever you want to me,' I moaned into her lips. 'I love you - do whatever you want.'

Violat smiled, pausing for a second.

'I love you too,' she whispered.

Then, she pushed into me.

~0~0~0~

Life was, admittedly, rather nomadic from then on. We spent a month with Renee, fucking eachother until we couldn't think. Violet took back her more dominant role, enjoying the way she could do things to me that were physically impossible.

My body was her plaything. She used me like a cock-sleeve, as I made my body a pliable fleshy hole for her to use. I was a rabbit on the cock of a wolf, a poor busty nun being tainted by her devil, an astronaut caught in the grip of some alien race who need to breed; we were superheroes and villains fucking our differencs away, dragons and orcs and elves and pixies, and sometimes we simple became celebrity crushes for the other to live out our fantasies on.

Each day, a new impossible adventure. It became clear we needed to do this, however, somewhere new.

We snuck onto a plane easily - mice in a woman's handbag, then as snakes (we couldn't resist) sneaking into the luggage in the plane's belly. We got to America under the radar, and decided that we would go somewhere hot.

Somewhere with lots of sun.

Our clothes were Flesh, and so we walked nakedly across cities we'd never seen before, dancing in nightclubs and sneaking onto buses and trains. We didn't have money, but we didn't really need it - homelessness wasn't an issue when you could evenings pretending to be celebrities and walking into a hotel, promising payment the next day.

We found the ocean, and decided to swim - we became fish, sharks, sea monsters. We slid through the warm waters, until we found islands, hot and remote. We arrived on The Bahamas, pretending to be holiday makers. We made ourselves beautiful, busty, dressed in clothing that showed off our bodies - and had tourist men buy us drinks. We fucked - them, each other, whoever we wanted - before moving on.

On and on, we went.

Sex, sleep, company. We laughed, and met so many people. We saw the world. Turns out, even in the coldest places in the world, the sun can still be blisteringly bright, and that was all we needed.

It didn't matter though - none of it mattered. All I ever needed was a life with Vi, and I got it. Every morning, wherever we were, I woke up to her face smiling back at me. Sometimes she wore different faces - as did I - but when we were alone, together, we let it all fall away.

We became ourselves again, our bodies and hearts honest. And, yes, the Flesh stayed with us both, but after years they no longer felt like anything else. They weren't parasites any more - not really. They were just us.

It was just us.


A huge thank-you to:

Obi / Mannie_RSF

Peer Henze / Sindre Bjørnhjell

Mithos16 / Noweherman

Oli Townsend / RottenTangerine

James N. Cope / Stealthy A55a55in

Nightingale / Ibuprofen

Daniel Russell / Vootvoot

Today'sTomSawyer / Decaddy

Yo waddup / Lin

Your support can never be overstated, and will never go under appreciated. Thank you all!