Love Patrol Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuh, fuck, FUCK!" Dylan moaned, followed by a deep, a shuddering breath.

"AH, Ah, mmmmmmm," he uttered as he started to cum. Dylan continued to quake and quiver as he shot waves of hot semen all over Ray's abs and chest. Ray loved the feeling of it splattering all over his body, one bit even landed as far as his chin. If he hadn't already had one orgasm that night, it might have happened then. But when Dylan finally stopped shuddering and rocking back and forth, stiff dick still deep inside and their arms now locked around each other; Ray spoke into Dylan's ear how this would end.

"I'm gonna feed you my load," he said. "You want that?"

Dylan simply nodded but didn't move. For a moment he just sat there, his long legs straddling, with Ray cradling him in his arms, until finally; he slowly slid off, gingerly removing the still hard dick from his rectum.

Ray simply laid back to let his man do what he loved. Dylan got on his hands and knees before lowering his mouth to take it in again. The position of Dylan's head made him arch his back and the view of his ass from that angle was amazing. Ray felt no need to hang on long. With Dylan's mouth and hand slowly, methodically, and expertly gliding up and down the slick cock, Ray felt the tension build quickly. He grabbed Dylan's head, held it in place, and then, without warning enjoyed his second orgasm of the night, feeling the muscles of Dylan's throat as he swallowed everything without hesitation.

Ray knew this area well and so he felt comfortable laying on his back there for a moment, even after the last spasms of pleasure faded away. Dylan crawled atop and rested his head on Ray's chest. For a moment they both laid under the night sky, covered in sweat and cum; completely satisfied and in awe of each other, nothing but the summer air on their skin.

But only for a moment. Eventually they got up, made themselves as presentable as possible, and shared on last kiss before walking back to Ray's car. Dylan was bit sluggish, but that was ok. Ray was happy to linger. On the ride home he looked over to see that his boyfriend had fallen asleep in the passenger seat and laughed quietly to himself.

That night was another important one in their relationship. It had started with Ray being introduced to one of the most important people in Dylan's life and ended with sex that was sweaty, raw, and electrifying. When they got home, Ray took charge; as would be the case with most things outside of sex.

"Alright, big boy," he barked, waking Dylan from his slumber. "Time to get cleaned up."

They showered together, washing each other's backs and then lazily made out in bed. They slept side by side. At some point the during night Dylan took on the role of big spoon. And as the morning came, they slipped back into their usual positions. Ray was fine with it. Preferred it actually. At one point in the early morning Ray actually went back to the bathroom to prepare himself... just in case. It was a good decision. Late in the morning when the sleeping giant started to stir Ray felt the familiar prodding of Dylan's morning wood behind him and submitted completely and insatiably.

It would take a long time for there to be even a tiny lessening of the extreme attraction that Ray held for his partner. They would only switch roles occasionally, the next time being on Ray's 35th birthday a few weeks later in early September. They would maintain a friendship with John. One that from time to time became sexual in nature.

They'd also keep in touch with Leo, even as his military career took him to different parts of the country, the world, and even back within visiting distance. He'd regale them over video chat with the titillating and sometimes scandalous details of his love life all while maintaining a genuine friendship. The couple would even make their way to Pennsylvania one winter to spend Christmas with Ray's sister. Ray would be anxious but she'd be totally unfazed and his nephews would think Dylan - with him being a martial arts instructor - was the coolest person in the world.

The parents would be a different story. Ray's mother would be standoffish and his step-father would be visibly uncomfortable. But since Ray did not particularly care for that man, he'd take that as a win. Their relationship would be an easy one. Not without its problems. There would be times when Dylan could be... obtuse in a way that Ray found exasperating. There would be times when Ray would be just a little bit too bossy. But they were both committed to making it last. And it would. This was it, Ray decided on that night. Dylan would be his first real relationship, and his last.

12