Love Potion #69 Pt. 04

Story Info
John uses love potion to expand his harem.
12.1k words
4.56
24.9k
39
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 12/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of incest, lesbian and bisexual male sex. All persons engaged in sex are over the age of 18.

****

I got back from Paris with my team and we were congratulated for a job well done. I was promoted to a Vice President of Sales position and now led the department and given a hefty increase in Salary. This would mean that Rebecca and I would spend more time together and a lot of that time resulted in many penthouse excursions during the week.

Rebecca pushed my buttons constantly and I punished her for it regularly.

My dick had grown to a little under 12 inches long and the pounding I gave her pussy would have made a porn star envious. My stamina had grown as well, so the 10 minutes of screwing now became 20-30 minutes of screwing. And the amount of sperm that I ejaculated went from a couple of tablespoons to well over a pint at times.

I took Diane's recommendation to heart and only had sex once every few days to keep my dick from growing any further, although it was increasingly harder to do with all of the available pussy now at my disposal.

Nancy compiled a pretty extensive list of profiles on everyone in the company. 3/4 of the women were promiscuous sluts and had anywhere from 150 to 500 different lovers both male and female. One beauty that she spoke with had almost 900 lovers in her 28 years and she was the only straight one in the bunch.

There were 4 virgins out of the 35 women who worked on the floor. And 4 others whom were lesbians and had never been with a man.

I would deal with the 15 men, 3 of which were gay and 2 were bisexual. I had no problems with the gay men and made a mental note to hire more of them to replace the rest since 2 of the guys were in a serious relationship with 2 of the virgins.

****

Immediately upon returning from Paris, I contacted my daughters at their colleges. Shay was starting her Junior year, Susan was starting her sophomore year and Sam, Rachel and Brittany were beginning their Freshman year.

I called each one. They needed to hear my voice in order to have my commands followed. I instructed each one to look at all of the sororities on campus. They were to find the ones with the most beautiful women. They needed to discover how smart they were, and how virginal they were. They were to pledge the sorority that met those qualities the most (beauty, smarts and virginity).

My daughters wanted to come home and see me in the worst way. I was tempted to take them up on it, to bring them home and impregnate them. But I also wanted them to graduate college because they were going to be key to starting my own company in the next 5 years. There was plenty of time to get each one pregnant after we established a base of operations.

Sara and I started to look at a new home. We needed something with more land and more privacy. I also wanted a home that had 10 or more bedrooms since I had plans to move Dahlia, Jade and Alex and several others into it.

We found a mansion that sat on 25 acres. It had a gate that you needed to access to enter the grounds. The driveway was 300 yards long and wove its way through a grove of trees on either side and right up to an expansive circular driveway. With a 6 car garage attached to the side of the mansion.

There were 14 bedrooms and 10 full bathrooms and 3, 1/2 baths; a large oval swimming pool and side jacuzzi; a massive basement and 3 large fireplaces throughout the house. The house was an impressive 14k square feet but listed for almost $8 million bucks.

I would need someone to cosign and who better than Rebecca. She agreed without much preamble and we got almost everything moved the following month.

Our daughters were sure to be blown away the next time they came home and saw it.

Sara was tasked with decorating the many bedrooms and she sat with me one morning before work to sketch out some miscellaneous details.

"So John, with this new house or mansion as you like to call it, I was thinking that we will need some hired help. A chef for sure, since I am no cook. A couple of women to clean the house, a couple of maids and a couple of butlers to help with the various tasks. Someone to clean the pool and a landscaping crew to keep everything looking beautiful." She said.

I shook my head slowly. "Yeah, I agree Sara. I will start a search for what, 9 people?"

"Hmmm, I'm thinking more like 15. There is that attached cottage where 6 of the help can stay and we could let the others occupy some of the bedrooms in the house while we build an additional place or add to the cottage to accommodate the rest." She smiled.

"Whoa! 15! Okay. I'll get right on that today." I told her as I palmed the vial of Love Potion in my pocket.

But first things first...

I decided to contact Diane once again, who agreed to see me that very morning.

I arrived at her house and she let me in. We went into the living room where Tina was sitting naked on the couch and furiously masturbating with a 10 inch dildo.

I looked at Diane and smiled. The first thing I noticed was how much younger she looked. Gone were the wrinkles. Her breasts looked fuller and she stood more upright as well.

"I see that the cum bath I gave you has done something amazing!" I told her.

She smiled and said, "It certainly has John."

Even her voice had changed. It sounded softer and more sexy.

"I was hoping you would come by. Can I persuade you to give me another dousing?" She said hopefully.

"I think you could persuade me Diane." As I felt my long dick begin to swell in my pants as I watched Tina fuck herself.

Diane glanced down at my crotch and her eyes grew wide. She reached a hand out and felt along my dick as it dangled along my right thigh.

"I'm finding myself getting moist John. For the first time in 29 years, I'm feeling horny." She told me.

I liked the sound of that and reached a hand out and cupped her right breast. I realized then that she wasn't wearing a bra and her nipple grew erect immediately upon contact.

Diane pulled away from my hand and got down on her knees and began to rub her hands along my thickening shaft. "It feels even bigger than before John." She told me.

My breathing grew deeper. "It has Diane. Considerably. I don't know if it will fit inside your pussy, but I want to try." I told her.

"I want that as well." She smiled eagerly.

Diane unfastened my pants and let them drop to my ankles. She removed my shoes and socks and pants and then pulled down my boxers as well.

"Oh my John! Just look at how big your dick is now!" She said excitedly.

She stroked it with both hands and marveled at how small her hands looked compared to my dick. My girth had easily grown to 14 inches in circumference. Diane eyed the head of my cock as the rest curved up like a banana. Precum began to spill from the tip and she placed her mouth over the head to keep any of it from spilling on the carpet.

Diane kept her mouth secure over my dick while she removed her blouse and slacks and panties. She pulled on her long thick nipples and began to rub her crotch with her free hand.

She removed her mouth, got to her feet and led me into her bedroom while holding my cock as if it was a leash. Once there she laid on her bed on her back and said, "Be a dear and lick me John. I feel like I will need as much juice as possible to get your python dick inside of my greedy little snatch."

I got down on my knees before her and looked at her pussy. It was anything but little. Her sparse pubic hair was gray and sat above her long thick clitoris. I used my fingers and prodded her flesh. I opened her unusually thick, meaty pussy lips with my fingers and saw how gorgeous her pussy actually was.

I was gentle as I nudged her clit with my nose and stuck my tongue inside her pussy entrance.

"Ohhhh John! That feels amazing!" Diane moaned.

I worked a finger inside her pussy and got it good and wet and then removed it and pressed it into her clit. I inserted my middle finger inside her pussy and got that wet too and stuck it in my mouth. "Mmmm. Sweet." I moaned.

I used my wet fingers and pushed them inside her pussy and slowly added my ring finger and finally my pinky finger. I turned my hand around and around inside of her until I was able to press half my hand inside of her warm pussy.

I started in on her clit and lashed it with my tongue.

"Oh John. Ohhhh, you are good!" Diane moaned.

I used my left hand and grabbed onto her right nipple and tweaked it as my tongue tip danced over her clit.

"Fuck, you're good John! Yes! Pinch my nipple harder!" Diane groaned.

I abused her swollen clit with my tongue and swatted it side to side and then up and down. Over and around, up and down, side to side.

Diane was rocking her hips up and down to match the workings of my tongue and fingers inside her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh, mmmm, OHHH, MMMM." She moaned louder and louder.

I pursed my lips around her fat clit and flicked my tongue tip rapidly at the sensitive pearl under her clit hood. And it set her off.

"I'M CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!!" She cried out and arched her back.

I pinched her nipple roughly and continued to flick her clit mercilessly while twisting my hand in and out of her pussy. Her milky juices spilled out around my hand and dripped down her ass.

After several intense minutes, Diane pushed my face away from her pussy. "No more, it's too much. Come up here and let me taste myself on your lips." She groaned.

I moved up to mount her when she grabbed my dick and placed it at her pussy entrance. Try as I might, she was not lubed enough for my dick to fit.

"Tina! Get your pretty cunt in here now!" Diane yelled.

Tina walked in the room with the dildo still wedged in her pussy.

"Straddle John's dick and get it good and wet in your juices."

Tina walked over to me and the dildo in her pussy thumped as it hit the floor. She climbed onto the bed and straddled my body. My dick entered her gaping pussy and she groaned as I began to play roughly with her nipples. Inch by inch my dick slowly entered her. My dick stretched her coed cunt so wide that we were both amazed at its resilience to expand to such wide proportions.

She fucked me savagely and then climbed off and Diane took her place. Diane's pussy slowly sank down on my dick while Tina straddled my face.

I licked Tina's pussy until she had a massive orgasm and then she moved out of the way.

Diane bent down and licked Tina's juices from my chin and then kissed me. Her tongue entered my mouth. I rocked my hips in and out and began to slowly fuck her. It was a tight fit but I was loving it.

I was only at it for about 3 minutes when her whole body began to spasm in orgasm. She moaned in my mouth and her pussy gripped my dick in hopes to get me to cum, but I wasn't even close yet.

I grabbed her wrists and pinned them behand her back and began to fuck her harder and deeper. Diane then surprised me when she rolled over so that I was now on top. I began to ram my dick into her hard and fast. Her juices streamed out around my cock and everything was sticky and wet.

"Tell me when you are close and we can go in the bathtub and you can cover me in your spunk again." She said as she breathed in huge lungful's of air.

I watched as her eyes dilated and another orgasm ripped through her body. She collapsed against me and I continued to fuck her.

Sweat dotted her brow as I rammed my dick in again and again and again.

I pulled her off of my dick and carried her into the bathtub. I flipped her around and stood behind her on the floor of the tub. I entered her pussy again and grabbed her hips and began to ram my dick into her in the standing doggie position.

I fucked her pussy savagely and began to feel my orgasm approaching when Diane also got into it.

"Fuck me John! Fuck me!!" She groaned loudly.

I fucked her harder.

"Harder Damn you. HARDER!" She shouted at me.

"Here I cum!" I bellowed and she turned around and began jacking me off with both of her hands. Her milky juices provided plenty of lubrication as my dick exploded.

Her mouth was open as I sent the first blast into it which made her gag and she quickly shut it. The next several were so powerful that they hit her breasts and splashed everywhere. I ejaculated on her stomach, her face, neck and legs. I covered her pussy with thick globs of sperm and my dick just kept shooting spunk.

"Yes! Fuck!" I shouted with every ejaculation.

Again, it looked like I was pissing semen on her body as her hands rubbed it in, to make sure that every inch of her body was covered in my spunk.

Diane then covered her mouth over my cockhead and began to drink my sperm down her throat.

When I felt like it was done shooting, I pulled free only to watch as my dick continued to dribble semen onto her stomach for another minute.

I looked down at her and she was smiling and I couldn't help but smile too. Sperm was everywhere.

I then remembered why I wanted to see her in the first place.

"Diane, I came over today because I wanted to ask you if you would be willing to move in with me and my family. We just bought a 14k square foot mansion and have plenty of room for you." I told her.

"Yes John. That sounds lovely, but only on one condition." She told me.

"Name it." I said and thinking I knew what she was going to say.

"I want you to begin saving your semen for me." She said cryptically.

I frowned.

"I don't mean that I don't want you to have sex anymore. I just want you to collect it for me when it comes out." She smiled.

I smirked and said, "Yeah, I can do that Diane."

I then got out of the tub and left her laying there covered in my cum.

Tina walked in and smiled. "Go to her and clean her up with your tongue." I told the sexy coed.

****

When I got in my truck, I called Nancy on my cell.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey Nancy. I need you to do me a favor. I need you to place an ad in the paper for me. I am specifically looking for any woman who would be available to cook, clean and do other duties for a decent salary. Preferably single with no attachments including pets.

Also say that they can reply to my personal email to request an interview." I told her.

"No problem John. I'll get right on that." She said cheerfully.

I drove home and walked in the door to find Sara waiting for me. She was still in her spandex outfit after doing her yoga routine and boy did she look hott! Her pants were wedged inside her sexy camel toe and I also saw that her nipples were hard. We hadn't had sex in 8 days and she was horny.

"Hi honey. I've been waiting for you." She said in her sexy voice.

We still owned the other house and amidst the packing and moving we still had much to accomplish before we could comfortably move into the new mansion.

She came up and kissed me before removing my pants and boxers and going down on me. It wasn't unusual for her to smell another woman's scent on me.

"Someone's been busy, I see." She said smiling as she looked up at me.

I smiled sheepishly as she began to run her tongue along my dick and tasting pussy on it. She stroked my cock and got it hard.

"I need fucked John! I want you to really ram this huge dick into me and make me cum. My pussy is already sopping wet so you won't need to lick me first. Just fuck me and fill me with your sperm!" She told me lustfully.

I liked the sound of that and followed her into the bedroom.

Sara removed her spandex outfit and I pushed her forward so that her hands were on the bed. I lined my dick up with her pussy in the standing doggie position and after my dick began to go in, I lunged forward and speared my dick into her.

"YESSSSSS! Oh, I love when you do that to me John!" She exclaimed.

Sara was used to my impressive length and girth and her pussy, though stretched wide, took it all.

I grabbed her hips and began to fuck her. Slowly in and slowly out, faster in and faster out. Sara's pussy slobbered all over my dick and her juices glistened on my shaft as I picked up speed and began to really let her have it.

Sara was now at the perfect weight. She continued to do her yoga routine even though I knew that it was no longer necessary to help with the weight loss. Her libido changed to match my own and when I began to cum, so did she.

I began to sweat as I neared my climax and sweat dotted Sara's lower back and tits when I occasionally reached around her back to tug on her erect nipples.

Sara sensed my urgent need to cum and began to cheer me on.

"Fuck me John! Fuck my cunt!" She shouted.

"Getting closer babe." I told her.

"Harder and deeper! Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" She told me.

"I'm There!" I told her and drove in deep and began to shoot my sperm into her tight wet pussy.

"YESSSSS! FUUUCCCKKK!!! YEAH!" Sara cried out. Her whole body spasmed as she felt each ejaculation spurt into her cunt.

I lost count the number of times that my cock shot off in her pussy.

Sara handed me an empty drinking glass when she felt me begin to slip from her pussy. I held it under her gaping hole after I pulled out and a mad rush of our juices spilled out of her cunt and filled it almost to the top.

I placed it on the bedside table as Sara got busy licking her juices from my dick and then managed to expel some more semen that was trapped in my shaft before taking my hand and leading me into the bathroom to take a shower.

We started the shower and got in and I watched as she got wet in the water and took the soap and soaped up her breasts. She then put the soap down and grabbed my hands and placed them on her soapy tits.

"I love watching you soap my tits John because it always makes your dick hard and my greedy cunt gets another round of intense fucking from your huge fucking cock!" She told me.

And she was right. We fucked again in the shower except this time as my dick climaxed in her pussy, I pulled out after the first few ejaculations and Sara swallowed the rest.

****

I awoke the next day and got up and busied myself in my office. I checked my email to see that I had 27 messages from various women interested in the positions that I enquired about.

I decided to create a generic response and asked them to send references along with a photo to begin to weed out any who seemed wrong for the tasks at hand.

Some, as it turned out, didn't have any experience at all. They were just looking for a job. I put all 11 of those in a separate folder called, trash. Lol.

5 of the remaining 16 had children and 3 of the remaining 11 had pets.

2 of the women had formal training as chefs, 4 actually enjoyed cleaning, and 2 enjoyed being busy as personal assistants. I scheduled interviews with them here at our old house. I spaced the interviews 30 minutes apart for that very afternoon.

The first woman arrived at 1pm. She was a cheerful person and was a little over weight, but nice enough. I had her stand facing the door while I took the vial of Love potion out of my pocket, unscrewed the cap, got my finger wet in the liquid and then dabbed the lower right side of her neck twice. I put the cap back on before speaking to her.

"You are excited that you got the job as one of the chef's for my family. The pay is excellent and far more than what you would make working at a high end restaurant. You will move into the cottage attached to the house. You may share a room with one of the other hired help, but you don't mind because of the many perks that come with the job. You follow my commands to the letter and nothing seems to bother you as you stay in my employ for as long as I need you."

I wait for the trance to end and thanked her for coming and welcomed her to the team. She shook my hand and smiled as I handed her a folder with the picture of the mansion and other information important to her position.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers