Love Potion #69 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete was a pompous jerk. He stood about 5'11" and was overweight at 235, with a big gut. He was balding for only being 44 years old. He had brown eyes and a round face with a blotchy complexion. Some of his teeth were crooked and stained yellow from his habit of smoking cigars. Who knew that he was a stock broker since he resembled a used car salesman in his checkered yellow and brown button down shirt and rust colored pants and sneakers?

Kelly and Mark showed up next with their daughter's Bree (20) and Brandy (22). I went to say hello while Pete stayed on the couch and sipped his drink.

Sandra and Grace then showed them to their rooms.

Cindy and Dave then arrived with their daughter's Dina (20) and Daria (20) who were both blonde identical twins and Sandy (22).

Dave saw Pete and walked over to him and shook his hand. They could have been brothers. Although Dave was only 5'8", he also had a round face and was over weight and pushing 220. He was balding, had brown eyes and a reddish complexion and bad teeth. He wore a brown and blue checkered shirt and a pair of faded jeans and loafers.

I walked over to the guys.

"Where can I get one of those?" He said pointing to Pete's drink which was almost empty.

Mary came walking in and handed Pete another drink in a new glass and Dave wanted a beer which she got for him.

"Anything you want, Mary here will get it for you." I told them.

"Geesh, John. What'd you do? Hit the lottery or somethin?" Pete chuckled.

"Or something." I told him and smiled.

"Your girls sure did grow up nice." Dave commented.

"Yours did as well." I told them both.

"Bunch of money grubbing savages if you ask me." Dave snickered.

"You're telling me! Wish I had some boys instead." Pete commented.

"Not me. My girls are the best! I'd do anything for them." I smiled.

"Sounds to me like you are a little whipped John." Hahaha, Dave chuckled.

"Hey! Those are my daughters you're talking about man." I glared at him.

"I'd discipline them the right way, if it were me." Pete sneered.

"Nothing a good spanking wouldn't fix." Dave laughed.

"You got that right Dave." Pete snickered.

Mark joined us then. He was dressed in a blue sport coat, white button down shirt, khaki pants and loafers. He was the same height as me, 6'1" tall and about 200 lbs., with short blonde hair and blue eyes and the whitest teeth I have ever seen on a man. He ran a car dealership in Memphis.

"You forgot about a good ass fucking to keep them in line." Mark said.

"For your daughters?" I asked him.

"Ah no. I thought you were talking about your wives. To keep my daughter's in line I just threaten them in some way." He laughed.

Dave high fived him and laughed too.

"You guys are really twisted." I shook my head and scowled.

"Relax John. You're too uptight. We're just half joking." Pete laughed.

Mary took their drinks and gave them another.

"How do you keep your girls in line then?" Pete asked seriously.

"I give them whatever they want." I smiled sheepishly.

"Pussy." Dave stated.

"I told you. He's whipped." Pete added.

"John here has fallen for the oldest trick in the book by his daughters. He gives in to their demands and they walk all over him." Mark chided.

"They don't walk all over me!" I acted hurt.

Just then Shay, Susan and Britt walked over and said hello and hugged each uncle. They were dressed as I asked them to and flirted shamelessly in front of me. I saw them each slip a note into their Uncle's hands while I stepped over to the fireplace. And then they walked away.

I walked back over to the guys and they were all grins.

"Your daughters sure are growing up fast." Mark said as he readjusted his crotch.

"Boy, I'll say." Dave added.

"Come to papa." Pete added.

"You guys are perverts." I smirked.

"Got to get our jollies somehow. Marie ain't doin it for me anymore." Pete stated.

"I'm with you pal. Kelly is only good for one thing and it's the only way that I can ever get her to shut up." Mark chuckled.

"I just fuck Cindy in the ass and that seems to keep her in line." Dave added.

"You guys are twisted." I told them before walking away and going into my study.

****

I had the guys join me in my study.

"So you guys think I'm whipped don't you?" I asked them.

"Yeah, we do John." Pete sneered.

"Well I guess it would surprise you to find out that Sara and I haven't had sex together in almost 2 years." I said sadly and hung my head and slumped in my chair.

Pete put his hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry man." He told me.

"How do you get through it?" Dave asked.

"We're here if you want to talk." Mark said.

"I don't find her attractive anymore. I met someone." I told them.

"Yeah? What's her name?" Pete asked.

"Not a she, a he." I replied.

"Oh, it happens sometimes man. We've all had bisexual encounters before." Mark told me.

"Why do you think we are so close John?" Dave said.

"Pete here is the horniest person I know. He has dominated men and women. Haven't you Pete?" Mark replied.

"It's true. I have. What can I say? I love ass!" He snickered.

"I don't believe it. I think you're just fucking with me." I told them.

Dave got up and closed the door to the study and locked it. He turned and opened his pants and took out his dick.

Mark walked over to him and got down on his knees and took Dave's dick in his mouth.

Pete smiled and opened his pants and took out his dick next.

"Wow Pete! You're really packing!" I told him and licked my lips.

"Go on John. Have a taste if you want." He told me and I got on my knees before him and took his dick in my mouth.

"Yeah John, suck it! Fuck your mouth feels good." He told me as he forced more and more of his dick in my mouth.

"Wlech!" Mark choked on Dave's 6 inch dick.

"Here I cum!" Pete announced and he began to climax.

I expected him to shoot his sperm down my throat but it just dribbled out.

Mark released his mouth just as Dave climaxed and his cum dribbled out and Mark had no trouble licking it up.

We then switched places.

I opened my pants and out flopped my 10 inch cock.

"Holy Fuck! John! You beast!" Pete exclaimed and took my dick in his mouth.

"I'm surprised that Sara isn't all over you with a dick like that. Nancy said that Sara was a whore for dick." Mark told me as he quickly nutted in Dave's mouth.

I was getting close to a massive orgasm when there was a knock on the door.

We reassembled ourselves and my brother's in law walked out of the study.

I got to my computer and watched as Dave, Mark and Pete went in search of my 3 daughters.

Dave found Susan in the laundry room and he smacked her on the ass when the door was closed.

"Ow, Uncle Dave! That hurt." She told him.

"Sorry, I got a little carried away by your note." He told her.

"No, it's okay. I like a good spanking. The rougher the better as far as I'm concerned. My boyfriend in college is always so gentle with me." She said as she reached out and rubbed her hand in his crotch against his dick.

"Oh you're a naughty girl Susan. Just like my daughter Sandy." He told her.

"Do you spank her too?" She asked innocently.

"Every chance I get. One of these days I'm gonna..." He began.

"Make her suck your cock?" She said as she opened his fly and began to stroke his dick in his underwear.

"Mmmm, yeah." He then reached out and pawed her breasts and grabbed an erect nipple and tugged on it roughly.

"Owww, mmmm. We need to be careful or someone could walk in on us. Maybe after dinner I can show you a private area where you can have your way with me. a man who will torture my nipples and choke me as you fuck me. I've been a very bad girl and need to be punished...hard and deep!" She told him before smacking his hand away from her nipple and giving his dick a hardy squeeze with her hand.

He smacked her ass hard again which made her squeal in delight before they exited the room together.

****

I then saw in the other camera Pete go into the garage where Shay was leaning against one of the cars. Her back was to him and she was purposely sticking out her ass.

"Smack!" His hand cracked against her ass.

"Ow!" Shay whimpered.

"Sorry! I couldn't resist." Pete told her.

"I liked it. Do it again Uncle Pete!" She encouraged him.

He reared back and "Smack!" His hand collided with her ass cheeks.

"Again, but harder. Make it really hurt this time Uncle Pete!" She told him.

"SMACK!!!" He really let her have it.

"Oh god that fucking hurt! Fuck. Mmmm." She turned around with tears running down her cheeks.

"Sorry. I, uh, I got a little carried away." He told her.

"No, uhm, I, uhm, asked for it. I get off on it actually. Seeing your big hands I knew you would be rough with me. I need you to punish me Uncle." She said as she turned towards him and began to lower his zipper and pulled out his dick. She tugged on it and then slipped it into her mouth and lightly bit it.

"Ow you little slut!" He pushed her off.

"Oh, the big man didn't like that huh." She teased him.

He sneered at her.

"Probably too much of a wuss to have your way with me. You probably have to beg Aunt Marie to suck your tiny prick." She pushed his buttons.

"I'll fucking show you, you little bitch." He began to take off his pants.

"Not here. Not now. Later, after everyone has gone to bed. I need a man like you who will torture my nipples and choke me as you fuck me. Meet me in the living room at 11pm. We can go someplace where no one can hear us and you can show me if you're man enough or not." And she reached her hand towards his dick and flicked it with her fingers.

She then sauntered past him and purposely stuck out her ass and "SMACK!!!" His hand once again cracked against her ass cheeks.

****

Mark then walked into the storage room off of the kitchen to find Britt there. She had her spandex leggings down below her ass cheeks.

Mark walked in and closed the door. He walked over to her and ran his hand along her perfect ass and then slipped his hand between her crack. His fingers found her pussy and he moaned. "You're wet."

"I am for you Uncle Mark. I want you to be my first and I want it rough-like. I can take it, trust me." She told him in her sexy feminine voice.

"You're a virgin? Just like Bree and Brandy were." He told her.

"Did you force yourself on them U-Uncle Mark?" She asked her voice trembling slightly.

"Oh yeah! I gave it to them rough-like and they both screamed at me while I did it. Now they cower from me. I get off on people's fear." He told her.

"I-I'm afraid too. Uncle M-Mark. I don't want it, but I actually get off on being treated badly. The boys in college are too whimpy for me. I need a real man. Are you a r-real m-man, a man who will torture my nipples and choke me as you fuck me?" She asked as she trembled in fear.

"Oh yeah. I am and I am going to ruin your little cunt as I fuck it." He told her as he began to remove his pants.

"Not here Uncle Mark, or someone will hear my screams. Meet me here at midnight and I will take you somewhere where no one will bother us and you can show me how much of a man you truly are as you force yourself on me and add me to your collection of women who fear you." She told him.

He secured his pants again and she pulled up her leggings and they both walked out of the Storage room together.

****

Dinner was served and we all ate together. It was fun watching the eye play between my daughters and their uncles. The games were on and Sara, Cindy, Marie, Kelly and their daughters were clueless as they talked about college and boys and life.

After dinner we all sat in the living room and watched the fire. The girls brought out some board games and then one by one, everyone went up to bed.

Dave and Susan were the first to leave their rooms. I watched as she led him downstairs to the basement and then she opened one of the mirrored panels and in they went and closed it up.

"Oh man is this nice!" Dave told his niece as he began to remove his pants while she stayed fully clothed in her t-shirt and black leggings.

"What are you doing Uncle Dave? I thought we were just going to talk." She play acted perfectly.

"Come here." He told her and grabbed her arm roughly and pushed her down on her stomach.

"Stop it! You're hurting me!" She whined.

"Smack!" His hand came down hard on her ass cheek.

"Ow!" She shouted.

"Smack! Smack!" He spanked her two more times as she tried to wiggle out of his grasp.

"Smack!, Smack!, Smack!" As he spanked her again and again.

"Help me! Somebody help me!" She shouted.

She turned towards him and he cuffed her with his hand and she fell back against the bed feigning unconsciousness.

He grabbed her tits and played roughly with her nipples before tearing her shirt to shreds.

She woke up and looked at him. "Stop it Uncle Dave. This is going too far. I want you to stop! Please!" She begged him and started to cry.

"Somebody help me!" She screamed as she tried to slap him and he then punched her in the stomach pretty hard and then smacked her in the face.

Rage was in his eyes and he stroked his dick hard.

"I'm gonna force myself on you, you little tease." He taunted her.

"No please don't. I'm still a virgin Uncle Dave!" She pleaded with him.

Dave forced her legs open and tore a hole in her leggings and then forced his dick in her and Susan screamed out, "Fuck!"

He pinned her wrists above her head as he rammed his dick in her again and again. He choked her with his hand and tortured her nipples with the other. He then raised his head and smiled right before he bellowed, "I'm cumming!!" And began shooting his sperm inside of her pussy.

He then pulled out and pulled on his pants. He looked down on her and sneered. "You'll keep this to yourself you little tease if you know what's good for you. Who's going to believe you anyway? Not that wuss you call a father."

And then he opened the door and walked back to his room smiling.

Susan laid there for 10 additional minutes before getting up and straightening the bed and spraying some incense spray to hide the smell of sex before leaving the room.

She walked up the stairs and went to Daria, Dina and Sandy's room and knocked lightly on the door. They opened it and she practically fell into them as they closed the door.

She played her part beautifully and sobbed in their arms as she recounted the whole thing to them. They comforted her as they related their tale of their dad forcing himself on Sandy while Dina and Daria watched. He forced them to be quiet with the threat of death if they ever talked or told their mother.

The girls helped Susan out of her clothes and were not surprised when she kissed them. "His cum is still inside me." She told them and brought Daria's hand to her pussy to show her.

Daria removed her fingers and smelled the sperm on them before letting Dina and Sandy smell her fingers too.

"We better get you cleaned up." Sandy told her and that's when Dina went down on her and began to lick her father's semen out of Susan's pussy. Sandy and Susan kissed and Dina began to finger and lick Sandy's pussy.

They then helped Susan to her feet and led her into the bathroom where they all took a shower together. They dried off and then spent the rest of the night together in bed as they tried to help Susan forget about her ordeal and instead focus on each of them.

****

I watched as Shay met Pete in the living room and then had him follow her down into the basement. She led him into the secret room behind the mirrored wall.

Shay walked sexily in front of him and swayed her hips side to side and when she turned to face him, he smacked her hard across the cheek and she fell onto the bed.

Pete followed her and sat on the bed and put Shay across his lap. He groped her tight ass as he whispered to himself, "I'm so going to fuck you Shay. You little fucking tease. Getting me all worked up earlier."

Shay came to her senses and began to squirm on his lap. "What the fuck Uncle Pete! Let me go! This isn't what I want!" She shouted.

"Bad girls like you get spanked. Smack!" He spanked her ass cheek hard.

"Ow! That hurt! Let me go!" She shouted at him as he laughed at her.

"Smack, Smack, SMACK!" He spanked her repeatedly.

"Somebody help me!" She screamed.

"No one can hear you Shay." He told her calmly.

He moved her petite body off of his lap and fondled her tits roughly and pinched her nipples.

"Ow! Stop that you pervert!" She shouted at him when he smacked her hard in the face again.

Shay was wearing a full body leotard and Pete tore it to shreds with his powerful hands. He grabbed her pussy roughly and tore a hole to expose her pussy as he pulled off his pants.

"You gonna force yourself on me now big man! You gonna stick your little prick in me and fuck me, you pathetic piece of shit!" She taunted him.

He smacked her hard and she went quiet. He then choked her with one hand and tortured her nipples with the other.

He forced open her legs and thrust himself into her pussy hard and deep. "Take that you little slut." He grunted as he fucked her over and over again.

Shay was limp like a rag doll as he fucked her savagely and came out of it just as he began to cum in her.

"You're going to stay quiet about this Shay or tomorrow night I'm going to do the same thing to one of your sisters." He sneered before pulling out and pulling up his pants and leaving her laying there for the next 10 minutes.

Shay too then got to her feet and sprayed some incense and straightened the bed and then left the room and closed the mirrored door. She walked back upstairs and went and knocked on Becka, Mave and Darla's door. They let her in and she fell into their arms and sobbed as she recounted her tale of forced sex by Uncle Pete.

Becka went down on her and began to slurp the semen from her pussy while Mave and Darla made love to her. The four of them had sex together. They helped her to undress and then took a shower with her. They dried off and spent the night entwined in each other's arms.

****

Finally, Mark and Britt met in the living room before she led Mark down into the basement. Britt teased Mark as she walked in front of him.

"I've been thinking about what you said Uncle Mark and I'm not that scared of you. So how about you show me that side of you before we get to the room and you pretend to force yourself on me." She teased him.

"Who's teasing Britt? I'm not the nice guy here. Why do you think my family is so shy? Do you think it is out of respect or submission? No. It's because they know that one word to anyone and they are dead. And the same will be for you." He told her menacingly.

They went into the silenced room and he smiled wickedly at her. "Take off your clothes." He told her calmly as he removed his shirt and pants and dropped his boxers revealing a thick 8 inch cock.

"Uh, Uncle Mark. I-I don't f-feel comfortable with you b-being naked. I-I think we should go b-back upstairs." Britt told him nervously.

"I can smell the fear on you, you little tease." He sneered at her.

"N-nooo!" She whimpered and looked back at the door.

He grabbed her then and pushed her down on the bed. "I'm going to ruin your little pussy with my big dick!" He told her.

He fondled her tits roughly and toyed with her erect nipples before smacking her across the face. He tore open the spandex covering her pussy and spread her legs open. His cock was now hard and looked to be 10 inches long and thick as Sam's wrist. He thrust his dick inside of her and she screamed, "Nooooo!"

He pinned her arms to her sides as he fucked her savagely. In and out, in and out. He was at it for over 10 minutes, when she screamed, "It hurts, stop!"

Uncle Mark grunted, "Yesss!" And began to shoot his sperm inside of her cunt.