Love Potion #69 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She left and then the next applicant came in.

She shakes my hand. She is a thin gal and looking to be a personal assistant. I had her stand facing the door while I took the vial of Love potion out of my pocket, unscrewed the cap, got my finger wet in the liquid and then dabbed the lower right side of her neck twice. I put the cap back on before speaking to her.

"You are excited that you got the job as one of the personal assistants for my family. The pay is excellent and far more than what you would make elsewhere. You will move into the cottage attached to the house. You may share a room with one of the other hired help, but you don't mind because of the many perks that come with the job. You follow my commands to the letter and nothing seems to bother you as you stay in my employ for as long as I need you to be."

I wait for the trance to end and thank her for coming and welcome her to the team. She shakes my hand and smiles as I hand her a folder with the picture of the mansion and other information important to her position.

She leaves and then the next applicant comes in.

All 8 applicants are put under my control without a hitch.

I still have many more positions to fill and wake up the following day to find that I have 35 more messages from women interested in working for me. I weed out those whom are not the right fit or haven't been forthcoming.

I arrange another 8 interviews for that afternoon and after dosing them, they join my team without any issues.

On top of that, I also find 3 women who have martial arts training, and hire them to work as security. I successfully dose them as well.

I still need another Chef, 2 butlers and 2 personal assistants.

I schedule 8 more interviews and everything is moving along very well until I meet Alice.

Alice is a striking blonde. She stands 5'9" tall and has an incredible body, short blonde hair, piercing blue eyes and one of the prettiest smiles. She arrived in an attractive silk blouse and pushup bra that makes her breasts stand out; a short black skirt and 4 inch heels. She was applying to be someone who could be in charge of the other helpers as a go to person for me.

She is immediately drawn to me, as most women are these days. But something seems off about her. She comes within centimeters of kissing me and very carefully she begins to stroke my cock through my pants.

She kept touching this pendant around her neck as she spoke and rubbed my cock harder.

"I think you can use someone of my talents sir." She whispers in my ear.

It has been a couple of days since I had sex and I am horny. Hornier than I have been in a long time. My sixth sense is tingling and telling me to push her away, but my cock rules my mind.

She quickly turns around and cinches up her skirt and begins to grind her perfect tight ass over my aching cock. She turns her head to face me and says, "As much as I love a good pussy fuck, I love a deep ass fucking even more."

Now I'm hard, rock hard. Alice senses this and reaches between her legs and strokes my cock through my pants. I unsnap and unzip my pants and push them down along with my boxers.

Alice guides my dick inside of her pussy and it goes all the way in without any problem. I grab her hips and fuck her hard and deep and she takes everything I give her without muttering a single noise. I like this gal, maybe a little too much!

She slides off of my dick and turns around and begins to lick her clear juices from my shaft. Now I like her even more.

Alice turns back around and puts my dick at the entrance to her anus. Her tight little rosebud looks impossibly small compared to my huge dick, but as she pushes back against me her rosebud opens and my dick goes into her. It is one of the sexiest things I have ever seen.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmm." Alice groans when my dickhead is buried deep in her asshole.

She turns around to look at me. "Slide it all the way inside me. Fuck me sir! Don't be gentle. I can take it."

I grab her hips and push my long thick cock inside of her ass. I slowly ease out of her tight anus only to push it back in. I pull out a little faster and then push it back in. Out and in, out and in. I get into a steady rhythm as the minutes tick by.

"Harder sir." She begs me.

I begin to push in harder and deeper. Harder and deeper. I begin to go faster and faster. Her asshole looking so good wrapped around my thick pipe. "Fuck, your ass is amazing!" I groan out loud.

"Fuck me sir! I'm almost there!" She squeals in a higher pitched voice.

My mind is screaming at me to push her away. Don't cum in her you idiot!

"Harder! HARDER!!" She tells me.

"Impregnate me you fucking god!" She screams.

Her whole body begins to shake and I feel something wet stream down my thighs. Her anus begins to spasm around my dick and I drive in deep one more time and groan out loud, "Fuck!" As I start to shoot my cum into her asshole.

Alice groans a long drawn out, "Fuuuuuuuuccckkkkkk!!!" Her whole body shaking in orgasm while I continue to blast semen into her anus.

She then does something I have only ever seen in porn videos. She removes my spurting prick from her anus and puts it into her pussy.

I took this moment to retrieve the vial of Love potion from my pants pocket and opened the lid and get my finger wet in it. I pull her top half up against my stomach and tap twice on the lower right side of her neck. I put the lid back on the open vial on my desk and then speak to her.

"You are hired to be my go between with the other women in my employ. You tend to their needs whatever they may be and report to me. You follow my commands to the letter and answer all of my questions honestly."

I then release her and she lets my dick slip out of her pussy. Cum oozes from her pussy and her anus as she stands before me.

"Something seems off about you. You're not like my other applicants. What was your original intent with this interview? I asked her.

"I was tasked with using sex to blackmail you." She told me.

"Who asked you to do this?" I asked her.

"Stan Haskins." She replied.

"I see. And what is your relationship to Stan?" I asked.

"He is my brother-in-law." She said.

"Do you work for a law enforcement company?" I asked.

"No." She said honestly.

"Are you wearing a wire?" I asked.

"No. But this pendant around my neck is a small camera. My job was just to get you to have sex with me and impregnate me." She told me.

"Well you did that. So now what?" I asked her.

"I am to report back to Stan, then go to the hospital and fill out a rape form and have a test done to ruin your career." She told me.

"Instead, I want you to follow me into the bathroom and take a shower with me. We are going to wash any evidence of our sex from your cunt and asshole. And when you report back to Stan you will tell him that you were unsuccessful in persuading me to have sex with you. You now work for me and will turn the tables on him at some future time." I told her and led her upstairs to the master bath and started the shower.

****

I went to the office the next couple of days. I decided that it was time that I start making my circle of females a little larger to buffer me from any more men, like Stan, trying to burn me.

One by one, I called into my office, each of the females who were lesbians (1 black, 1 Asian and 2 Caucasian women). I dosed them with the love potion and spoke the same thing to each of them.

"You will break off any engagements that you have outside of work and only date the gay women who work for me and share a room with them when you come to live with me at my new mansion next month. You will treat me with respect and honor at all times and follow my commands to the letter. You will be my eyes and ears and begin to work as my personal assistants, provide my family security, take self defense classes and buffer me from anyone who means to do me or my family harm."

I then met with each of the 27 promiscuous women (5 Asians, 6 black, 3 Hispanic, 2 Arab and 11 Caucasian women). I called them each into my office and dosed them and said, "You will no longer be sexually promiscuous and break off any current relationships. You will have only one suitor and that will be me. You won't announce this news to anyone. It will be our secret. You will stop taking any form of birth control. When you find that you are horny, you will masturbate, but no more than twice a week. Here is a dildo as a gift to get you started. You need to be ready to be fucked by me in the next few months. When you get pregnant you will have a baby girl and no one will know who the father is except you and I. You need to downsize and save your money and raise your baby properly. I will help you financially when I can."

Lastly, I met with each of the 4 virgins (1 black and 3 Caucasian women). I dosed them and said, "You will break off your relationship with the men you are engaged to. You will have only one suitor and that will be me. You won't announce this news to anyone. It will be our secret. You will stop taking any form of birth control. When you find that you are horny, you will masturbate, but no more than twice a week. Here is a vibrator to help with that. Your goal is to keep your hymen intact until we have sex. You need to be ready to be fucked by me in the next few months. When you get pregnant you will have a baby boy and no one will know who the father is except you and I. You need to downsize and save your money and raise your baby properly. At which point I will have you move in with me at my mansion."

****

I thought about the various men who still worked for Rebecca. I would like to keep them on and wondered how I could convince them to take my sperm onto their faces.

Time went by steadily after that.

Sara and I moved into the mansion and Diane came to live with us too.

We set up the cottage rooms with bunk beds for the 24 women who worked for us. Since they were under mind control, they didn't mind the tight living conditions or having 4 women per room.

Upon entering our employ, I sat down with all 24 of them in the basement and gave them some more commands.

"You won't think it odd when you see many different women coming and going on the property. You will turn a blind eye to any sexual activity that you happen to come across. This is normal behavior for us and since you are being paid handsomely, you won't engage with us in that way. Nothing that I or my family or friends do will shock you or turn you on. You will refrain from drinking alcohol or using drugs while in my employ. If you happen to see a man other than myself enter the grounds, I need to be informed about it immediately. If you have a concern, please let Alice know about it. She is my go between with you and I. Thank you for joining my team and welcome." I told the group before dismissing them.

****

I needed to come up with a game plan for starting a company now that I was receiving a substantial amount of money from Francesca every 3 months.

I tasked a couple of women in Rebecca's company to research different types of businesses and to present the ideas to me as soon as possible.

Thanksgiving was only one week away and my daughters Shay, Susan, Rachel, Brittany and Samantha would be coming home from college in a couple of days.

I knew that I would be getting a sexual workout on a regular basis with my daughters in such close proximity, so I refrained from any sexual stimulation for the last week. True to Diane's word, my dick began to shrink in size. It was quickly approaching 15 inches after my sex with Diane, Sara, Rebecca and my anal interview with Alice, but now it was back down to a reasonable 13 inches.

I was able to placate Sara and Rebecca with engaging in bisexual sex with a couple of the interns while I watched, but they were growing greedy to have my cock buried inside their pussy. I wanted it too, but knew the consequences of my actions all too well and feared the worst.

Sara then told me some other news.

"My sister's Marie, Kelly and Cindy and their husband's Pete, Mark and Dave and their daughter's Becka, Mave, Darla, Bree, Brandy, Dina, Daria, and Sandy are coming in for Thanksgiving.

I was thinking that you should invite Rebecca to join us too and anyone else who you think might want to come." She said excitedly.

What could I say? We had plenty of room. "That is terrific news!" I told her even though I thought her sister's husbands were complete asses. They treated her sisters like like pieces of shit.

On several occasions, one or the other of her sisters would call and be in tears that Pete, Mark and Dave were being verbally abusive to them or their daughters, perhaps cheating since they rarely had sex, or were negligent as husbands.

Sara would always stay positive and cheer them up.

I had other ideas of course. It was time that I got rid of their husbands and brought her sisters and daughters into my house of incest.

Things were getting a lot more complicated though and I pondered whether I would need to give some new commands to Rebecca, Sara and my daughters before the rest of the family arrived. I also needed to come up with a game plan of what to tell them, now that we moved into a much larger place.

It was a good thing that we got that long table in the dining area that could seat up to 30 people. We were definitely going to need it.

I went to bed earlier than usual the night before Thanksgiving Day in hopes that I would be up for the challenges ahead of me.

Our daughter's arrived on Sunday evening and we got them settled in their rooms before giving them the grand tour of the place. We entered the basement last and they were thrilled to see it decked out with a private movie room, game room equipped with 2 pinball machines, 2 video game stations, a separate pool and ping pong table with various comfy chairs and recliners throughout, as well as a karaoke machine, a fully stocked bar and workout room, and a mirrored yoga room.

Sara then showed them the secret room behind one of the mirrors. It opened up to reveal a large circular bed in the middle surrounded by more mirrors and an assortment of sex toys and bondage equipment behind secret panels on the walls. There were 6 cameras in this room alone.

Shay, Susan, Sam, Rachel, Brittany and Sara all removed their clothes and began to kiss and pet one another. I marveled at how much they had grown to resemble Diane in these last 4 months. Sam's breasts had changed the most since hers were little more than handfuls when I last saw her. They were now almost identical to their sisters and mother.

"Show us your dick daddy." Shay said excitedly.

I smiled and said, "In a minute baby. But first we need to have a talk about everything happening here over Thanksgiving. Your mother's family will be joining us for a few days." I got out.

"We already know that daddy." Susan said impatiently.

"Come on and show us daddy. I am dripping wet to see it." Sam told me.

I thought about telling them..."Well I need you girls on your best behavior while they are here. That means no sexual misconduct. Your mom's family will not understand the incest we engage in together so you will need to keep your hands to yourselves. You will not talk about what we do together as a family with your cousins or your sisters Sara. It could go very bad for us if they were to find out about what we get up to down here."

But instead I said, "I have installed cameras in every room around the house. This is for your own security and I will be keeping tabs on everyone whether you like it or not. You will know about the cameras and that I am watching but you will forget all about them after we leave this room together.

I want you three girls (Shay, Susan and Brittany) to flaunt your sexuality to your uncles. Wear tight fitting t-shirts and spandex to show off your ass and camel toe pussy to them, so that no one else sees. Let them see your erect nipples and feel them against their bodies as you rub up against them. Get them alone and tell them how much you like the rough stuff, but that boys in college are not into that sort of thing. Let them know that you often fantasize about incest with them and masturbate like crazy while thinking it. Tell them that you often think about acting out forced sex fantasy with them, being choked and spanked and having your nipples tortured.

Then lead them down here to this secret room. It is sound proof so you can scream all you want and no one will be the wiser. Get them to rip your clothes, spank you and treat you harshly while I record everything.

You girls will enjoy the rough sex as you act like you don't. You will grow incredibly wet as they attempt to force themselves on you. You scream at them to stop as they pin your arms down. Your nipples will get so hard as they threaten you to stay quiet. 'Please don't', you beg them after they begin to cum inside you. 'I'm still a virgin! and not on birth control." As they fill you with their semen. You placate them that you will stay quiet and get an abortion, as you act extremely scared.

And after it is over, you will find their daughters, your cousins and confess to them what happened. Get them to believe you and side with you about it. Show them the bruises and the cum leaking out of your pussy. Hug them and kiss them and tell them you need them to stay with you to keep you safe. Plead with your cousins that you are not gay but get them to feel sorry for you and kiss and hug you back. Let them know that you suspect that they are next on their dad's radar.

And you Sara will show the recordings to your sisters. You will convince your sisters to file for divorce and use these tapes as evidence against their husbands. Convince them that they are not safe anymore, that their husbands are evil and will try to harm them. And then offer them a safe haven here, along with their daughters at the mansion.

Do this for me and then you can have this. (I removed my pants and boxers and showed them my raging boner. I stroked it with my hands and they each began to drool as they looked at it. I then pulled my boxers up and fastened my pants.)"

We left the room and went back upstairs. The girls went and changed clothes and the next time I saw them they looked refreshed and ready for their Aunts, Uncles and cousins to arrive.

What no one else knew was that in the library on the 1st floor was a secret room behind one of the bookcases. It was windowless and had a desk and chair, a sleeper sofa, a mini bar and was perfectly sound proof. It was one of the things that I liked about the mansion with its 13 foot ceilings. The room also had another smaller door that led to a narrow hallway and exited into the pool area behind some bushes.

It was this room that I tied all of the 76 cameras to. I had a state of the art computer and recording system that allowed me to store and save thousands of hours of video footage. I also stored the boxes of Love potion in this room.

Elsewhere on the 1st floor was a smaller office that the security personnel would have access to. Equipped with an arms locker in the corner and a video monitoring system that showed the 30 cameras on the grounds surrounding the house. Most of which were motion activated and included such features as zoom and night vision.

****

Marie and Pete were the first to arrive with their daughter's Becka (20), Mave (21) and Darla (23). Kelly had bags under her eyes and looked to be on the verge of tears. God only knew what her husband had said to her on the drive up here from Nashville. We made small talk and then I had 2 of our personal assistants, Sandra and Grace, show our guests to their rooms.

Pete came downstairs first and wanted a drink so Mary, another personal assistant, got him a scotch and soda. We sat in the living room and made small talk.