Love Potion #69 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britt acted traumatized as he choked her and tortured her nipples with his fingers. She started to come out of it when he went at her again. He used her like a rag doll and when he was done with her she had bruises all over her breasts and arms and so he left her there and got dressed and went back upstairs.

She stayed laying there for 10 minutes before getting up and straightening the bed, spraying the incense and then walking up the stairs to Bree and Brandy's room. She knocked on the door and they let her in. She was sobbing uncontrollably and they each hugged her. Her pussy leaking semen over both girls legs as they attempted to comfort her.

Bree leaned in and kissed Sam while Brandy went down on her. They formed a triangular daisy chain and after a few orgasms they got up and went and took a shower together. They dried off and went to sleep in each other's arms.

****

I saw all of this after the fact.

While Dave forced himself on Susan I went and dosed Cindy. And then when Pete forced himself on Shay, I went and dosed Marie. I also dosed Kelly when Mark forced himself on Britt.

I told Sara's sisters, "Your husband is a piece of shit and you will no longer fear him. You now have video proof of his cheating on you, not just with another woman but with his niece. This is sick behavior! You will divorce his ass and press charges. You will gain any assets that he owns and move in with your sister and her husband at her home in Atlanta along with your daughters. She can now protect you.

You love her and her husband and their daughters and female friends. You find yourself extremely horny in their presence. You know it is wrong to engage in incest but you can't help yourself and wear revealing clothes in hopes that they will touch you and have sex with you."

****

I sent the subsequent videos to the police the following morning.

Pete, Dave and Mark came down the stairs the following morning all smiles. They walked out the front door when they saw the police wagon and squad cars with their lights flashing.

They were arrested on the spot, put in handcuffs and hauled down to the police station in Atlanta.

My daughters gave detailed descriptions of what happened to them by their Uncles and filed official reports the day before Thanksgiving. That, along with the video footage was enough to charge them with reckless endangerment.

We wouldn't be hearing from those guys ever again.

****

Thanksgiving was the best.

I was able to get some alone time with each of my nieces and dose them with the Love Potion. I told each one, "You love being close with your cousins and family. You find yourself getting horny when you are together. You stop taking birth control pills and break up with your boyfriends in college. You masturbate only when you are really horny, but mostly you just enjoy being with your family. You know incest is wrong, but the sight of your beautiful cousins makes you extremely horny and you wear revealing clothes when you are around them in hopes that they will take notice and touch you. You study hard in college and get good grades and stop partying. You join a sorority of women whom are smart and sexy."

I sat at the table with 17 of the hottest women. Most of whom wore next to nothing as we ate a delicious Turkey.

Kelly spoke up and said, "I love the rub, although it tastes a little tangy."

I looked over at Sam and she smiled at me.

The night before, I caught Sam in the kitchen in the doggie position with the turkey beneath her. She was masturbating furiously and when she climaxed, her syrupy juices gushed out of her pussy and coated the turkey with her pussy nectar. She then looked over at me and smiled sheepishly and then got off the counter and took my hand and led me into the food pantry where we had sex together.

The turkey did indeed have a slight tang to it. Poon-tang that is.

End of Part 4