Love Potion #69 Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

My daughters, Shay, Susan, Rachel and Sam were sitting in their lounge chairs when out walked Brittany Spears.

"OH MY GOD! BRITTANY SPEARS! IT'S REALLY YOU!!!" Sam jumped up from her chair and crushed her chest in a hug.

She pulled back and both women blushed. Not only that, but their nipples were poking through their tops.

"Brittany, I'm Sam. I'm your biggest fan! And these are my sisters, Shay, Susan and Rachel." Sam gushed happily.

"Hi everybody!" She waved but her eyes lingered on Susan the longest.

"We were just going to remove our tops. Are you game for doing that?" Rachel quipped.

"Well yeah. Sure. If everyone else is." She replied while looking at Susan and reached behind her back and untied her top and then lifted it over her head and tossed it on the table with the others.

She looked around at the topless women and when her eyes fell on Susan's breasts, she licked her lips. Everyone took notice of that. But then they all watched as Brittany's nipples grew so hard that they stood up about an inch from her dark areolas.

"Come and sit next to me." Susan offered.

Brittany sat down next to Susan and they gazed into each other's eyes. Susan's long erect nipples connected with Brittany's long nipples and they both felt sparks. Then their lips met in a kiss.

"I'm sorry Susan, I don't know what's come over me but I just had to kiss you." She told her.

Susan took Brittany's hand and brought it to her left breast and then began to reach in the star's bikini bottoms when she stopped her.

"What's wrong?" Susan asked.

"I really have to pee, but I'll be right back." Brittany told her.

"Nonsense. You can do it right here." She told her.

"You have a toilet out here?" Brittany asked.

Sam got to her feet and said, "Yeah, in my pussy. Let me show you."

She removed her bottoms and then put her knees up on the end of the chair and bent forward so that her face was close to the ground. This position opened up her pussy into a large gaping hole big enough to swallow the back end of a wine bottle.

"Oh my Lord Sam! Your pussy is a huge gaping hole." She told her.

Sam looked up behind her back and smiled. "You like it? My daddy gave it to me." She giggled.

"What do you mean by that?" Brittany frowned.

"He fucks her." Susan told the blonde.

"He fucks you? You mean like incest?" She asked incredulously.

"Yes like incest. He has sex with all of us, but he especially enjoys Sam because she can handle his huge 15 inch horse cock. Isn't that right you little cock hound?" Susan asked.

"Ruff, ruff." She panted like a dog.

"Oh my god! That is so wrong, but also so fucking hot!" Brittany told them.

"So what are you waiting for? Piss in me Brittany. Fill my cunny hole with your hot piss. I want it." Sam encouraged her.

"Sure, why not." She told Sam as she pulled off her bottoms.

Susan held open Brittany's large pink labia as she pointed her piss hole at Sam's gaping pussy. A trickle came out at first and dripped down to Sam's feet before a larger stream began to squirt into Sam's cunt.

Shay recorded it on her phone.

"Oh god it feels so good to let it out. I've had to piss since the airport." Brittany told everyone.

She pissed a strong stream for a good minute before it stopped. She bent forward and looked at the quantity in Sam's pussy and giggled.

"There's still plenty of room if anyone else has to urinate." Brittany laughed.

"I'll go next." Shay told the group and lowered her bottoms and lined up her snatch with her sister's gaping hole.

Susan held Shay's lips open as she added her urine to the quantity in her cunny. It was a short and deeply yellow stream that barely lasted 20 seconds.

Susan went next and danced side to side. "I really have to go bad." She confessed as Brittany held her large lips open.

Susan's piss jetted out forcefully and the deep sound of it hitting the quart of piss in Sam's pussy was incredible. Susan pissed for a good 2 minutes before it slowed to a trickle.

"This has got to be the hottest thing that I have even witnessed in my life!" Madonna stated with her hand in her bottoms and the other in her top.

"You can go next if you want. There's still room for more." Susan told her.

"I will thank you. I have to pee so fucking bad." She told the group and removed her bikini and stepped up and let her urine fly.

Her stream was so powerful that it spritzed Brittany's arms as she held Madonna's meaty lips open.

Almost 4 minutes later, her piss ended and she looked down and smiled at the amount in Sam's pussy. Madonna put her hand in the pool of urine in Sam's pussy and brought it out and sipped it with her hand.

"Is there any more room for my piss too?" I told the group of women.

"Sure is John. Step right up and fire away." Madonna told me smiling.

I moved forward and pulled down my pants and letting Brittany and Madonna see my 12 inch horse cock for the first time.

"Holy cow! Is that thing even real?" Brittany asked.

"It sure looks real to me." Madonna quipped and licked her lips.

She reached a hand out and guided my dick to Sam's gaping pussy. And I pissed inside my daughter's pussy.

I also had to go pretty bad and it came out of me in a rush. It filled Sam's pussy almost to the top before Madonna placed her mouth over my dick and began to swallow my piss.

She looked up at me after I finished pissing in her mouth and smiled. "I've always wanted to do that to some lucky guy."

She then turned around and buried her face in Sam's open pussy and began to slurp the warm piss out of her. She encouraged Sam to slowly rise up as she drank the piss. There was quite a bit and it dripped down Madonna's neck and tits where Shay and Rachel began to lick it from her long nipples.

This turned me on and I moved up behind Madonna and began to slide my dick up and down her meaty pussy. Madonna looked back at me and said, "Fuck yes, big boy. I need fucked like you wouldn't believe."

In my dick slipped inside of her wet pussy. I drove it in as deep as it would go and then pulled it out. I was about to slam it back in when Brittany Spears removed it all the way and began to bathe the head of my dick with her tongue.

"Ohhhh, (slurp), your dick is so tasty. Mmmm. (slurp)" She moaned as she licked Madonna's creamy juices from my dickhead.

Precum oozed out and entered her mouth and Shay joined her and together they kissed and licked it up.

"Play with Brittany's nipples Shay." I told my daughter.

She grabbed Brittany's nipples and lightly tweaked them while she moaned.

"Be mean to them Shay. That's it. Tug on them and twist them hard. Mmmm, yeah she looks ready to cum. Go down on her now and give her a nice orgasm with your tongue and fingers." I told her.

"Ohhhhh, mmmmm." Brittany moaned as Shay licked her pussy.

I reinserted my dick in Madonna's soaked slit and pushed in deep. My dick felt snug in her tight hole. I pulled out and slammed it back in again and making her grunt, "Ohhhh."

I grabbed her hips and started to fuck my dick in half strokes in and out of her pussy rapidly. Madonna raised her head out of Sam's dripping snatch to moan, "Yesssssss."

Rachel was twisting and pinching Madonna's nipples harder and harder.

Madonna raised her head and shouted, "I'M FUCKING CUMMMIIINNGGGG!!!"

My dick was forced from her wet cunt along with a huge gush of her milky juices that splashed off of my crotch and went everywhere. I was about to slide it back in again when an even bigger gush of her juices came out of her cunt and umbrellaed out all over everyone in the vicinity.

Brittany scooped in and began to lick the milky secretions from Madonna's pussy and I began to push my fat cock inside her vise-like pussy. It was slow going but in it went. There was so much pussy juice on my dick from Madonna's cunt that my dick had no trouble going all the way inside Brittany's pussy.

I fucked her pussy savagely and within a few minutes she was climaxing hard. "YEAHHHHHHH!!!" She cried out with my repeated thrusting cock in her stretched out hole.

I pulled out and entered Sam's pussy and fucked her long and deep and when she also climaxed and her pussy clamped down hard on my dick, I began to shoot huge ropes of sperm deep inside of her cavernous cunt.

I pulled out after 12 spurts and Madonna took my dick in her mouth and swallowed the rest while Brittany took this opportunity to lick my creampie out of Sam's soaked pussy.

****

The concert was a huge hit and it was fun to watch Brittany and Madonna attempt to dance around the stage knowing that their pussies were sore after the pounding I gave them the previous night.

Sam was brought on stage and joined them to sing, "Like a Virgin."

After the show we all came outside to watch the fireworks display.

It was a great celebration.

The End.

12