Love Said, "Hello." Pt. 03 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers

Through her choked words and soft tears... "I'm late by five weeks, Mark. I took the test this morning when I woke up." Her words hung in her throat for a moment... "I called Dr. Ortiz and asked for an appointment to confirm. I got in right away." Still in my arms, she looked at me. Struggling to hold her emotions together.

"We're going to be parents, Mark. I'm gonna be a mommy, and you're gonna be a daddy."

This whole time, my heart was swollen and I couldn't breathe well.

"The happiest news I've ever heard, Pretty Girl. Are you happy?"

She couldn't reply with words... just a nod and gulps from crying.

"Do our parents know?"

I received a gentle shake of her head... Again, through choked words... "I want to wait, Mark. Sometimes a mother, loses her baby, in the first three months. I want our announcement to be happy, instead of sad, later."

"Whatever you want, Naomi. It will be a secret, until you're ready."

I kissed her. But it was difficult. She couldn't hold it together for the next five minutes. I held her. Close. Running my fingers through her sexy curls. Massaging her neck and shoulders as she slowly regained composure. Her sexy tits pressed against my chest.

Perfect.

The next day, though...

*****

When I turned the corner, toward my home, my heart momentarily stopped.

"Damn," I mumbled, as I pulled into my narrow driveway... behind Naomi's beautiful red F-150. I stepped out of my truck, rounded the rear, and walked towards the patrol SUV, parked in front of my house. On the side of the SUV...

Nacogdoches County Sheriff.

As I turned toward the front door of my home, I briefly thought...

"At least there aren't a dozen of them, like the last time." I also worried, my neighbors would be worried about me, and Naomi. Good or bad. A history of police at my house, the reason.

I opened the screen door, and stepped into my living room. Of course, Naomi, hopped to her feet from the chair, and took me into her arms. Kissing me briefly. Then, I turned to the deputy sheriff, who had stood from sitting on my couch. He set the iced tea he had on the coffee table. Before I could speak...

"Hey, Mark. I see you married a pretty one. You lucky dog."

It was a brief relief, to see an old teammate, and classmate, from high school.

"It's good to see you again, Jason." I offered my hand for a shake.

"Andrea loves your music, Mark. The kids, too."

"Thank you." I paused, released his hand and... "This can't be a friendly visit, like at the Lazy Z, can it?"

The look on his face turned business like.

"Can we speak in private, Mr. Jackson? I have some questions, about the man who broke into your house, last year?"

I looked at Naomi, and she looked worried. Not a look I can say I enjoy from her. Still, she's sexy and pretty, like Jason said. It was then I remembered, she still hadn't asked me about what happened, before we got married. The secret I was keeping. I otherwise would ask for Naomi to stay during the questions, but this time, I had a feeling this wasn't something I wanted her to hear.

I prepared myself, quickly, to invoke my Fifth Amendment rights, to an attorney... depending on how this was going to play out.

"Sure. The backyard is private. Keep our voices down, it can be private."

Naomi quickly kissed me, and squeezed my hand, before I led Jason to the backyard through the kitchen.

We stood near my work shed...

"Mark, some information before I ask any questions, OK?"

"Sure."

"Walt McCoy made bail, two weeks after he was arrested. Then, he didn't show at the bondsman's office, to check in, as required. In January, the bondsman called us, and reported him missing, when he couldn't reach him by phone."

I nodded.

Then, Jason winked at me.

Damn.

"Mark, your neighbor across the street... Mrs. Longstreet, said she saw a man, matching McCoy's description, walk around your house, and into the backyard. On December 20th. She did say it was dark. She couldn't see any details of the man."

I prayed I wasn't giving Jason any subtle hints from my body language. I turned to see my Naomi standing at the screen door. Her hands folded together below her neck, against her chest. Again, looking worried. I hope I never see that look, ever again.

Jason looked at his clipboard... "She knows it was the 20th, because she was getting her children ready for school, and she was dressing for a meeting, with her son's teacher." He looked up from his clipboard. "Mark. She didn't see McCoy leave your backyard."

Fuck.

I nodded. I willed myself into not giving away any signs. I prepared myself to instantly invoke the Fifth.

Jason looked around the backyard, for a few seconds... "No fences," he offered. "He could've left by another route." He turned back to me. "In the twenty minutes it took Mrs. Longstreet to leave for school, she said she didn't see McCoy again, but she did say, she saw you leave the front of your house, as you normally do, on any other day. She did mention, she thought you left earlier than normal, but you've left that early in the past, too."

I could tell he was watching my reaction. I could feel my blood getting hot. Too hot.

"She did say, she didn't watch your house every second, during that twenty minutes. Her children were not cooperating in getting dressed for school." He nodded to me.

I'm going to hug Mrs. Longstreet's children.

"Mark. Did you see McCoy on the 20th?" He winked at me again.

"I did."

For damn sure, I caught Jason by surprise. I knew then, he was trying to help me.

"Where did you see him?"

"I saw him, next to me, on the Tenaha highway. At the stop light, on Pearson. He didn't recognize me."

Perhaps a half truth, but it was true. McCoy was sitting next to me. Tied up, and unconscious.

"Go on."

"I never saw him again, after that."

"We found his car, parked six blocks from here. His phone in the car. Any comment?"

"No, Sir."

Jason looked at me... tentatively. "May I have a look in your shed?"

I nodded, and turned for the house... "I'll get the key."

I didn't get it. Naomi heard me, and had the key waiting, when I reached the door. Her whisper, when she handed it to me...

"We're having a talk, when he leaves."

I was amazed she heard my words, from inside the house.

"That's a lot of copper in there," Jason offered, after examining the shed.

"Yes, Sir. I recover the conductor from remodels I'm hired to replace the electrical. My clients are house flippers. They require code compliant electrical equipment, and I'm allowed to recover the old conductor, as part of my bid."

Jason nodded as he wrote on his clip board. He looked up and steely eyed me.

"Any idea where McCoy may be?"

I took a step toward my shed, knelt on one knee, and took my finger to a dry, dirt patch, next to the shed. I wrote with my finger...

"Swamp."

I looked up from my kneeling position, and winked...

"No, Sir. No idea at all."

I'm certain I stunned Jason, again. Then, a sly smile came across his face. I stood and took a step away from the shed... and he stepped toward the dry dirt. Rubbing his boot across the dirt, and obliterating the word.

"Well, then," he began. "Seems no one around here has seen him since Mrs. Longstreet saw him. I interviewed all your neighbors, Mark. Only Mrs. L. saw him."

I nodded. He started walking toward the house, setting his clipboard on the back porch steps. Turning to face me square on.

"I did my best to try, and find him, Mark. Cold leads." He turned and looked at Naomi... she, standing in the kitchen at the door. He smiled. Turning back to me. "Damn, she's good lookin'. You lucky dog."

"I am," I exhaled. "And, she is... Damn, good lookin'."

In a whisper... "I'm gonna try, and kill this with exhausted leads, Mark. No one wants that bastard, or his brother here. Seems you did yourself, and your wife, a favor, considering his motives. I would like to think I would've done the same."

In my whisper... "I feared for my life, Jason. The courts weren't helping me."

"Sometimes that happens. Well, I'm done, here." He turned to Naomi, and tipped his gray felt cowboy hat. "Thank you, Mrs. Jackson. The iced tea was very fine." Then... he collected his clipboard, and disappeared around the corner of my home.

I turned to look up toward my Naomi... still standing inside the screen door. She pushed the door open, and held it there. She didn't have to say anything. I knew I had better get my ass inside, right now. I'm just happy, I didn't go to the Fifth. Or, be in a police car, wearing handcuffs.

I cleared the threshold, and Naomi snagged my shirt in the center of my chest. Twirling me to the left, and pushing me against the wall. Firmly. Drilling her dark brown eyes through my soul.

"You didn't tell me," she snapped. "Have you forgotten, I can feel what you feel? I knew about this in December, and you didn't say a word."

"I haven't forgotten, Pretty Girl. I didn't feel, it was something that needed discussion."

She squinted her eyes at me. Damn. She's sexy when she's angry.

"Stop it!" she snapped. "You fuckin' nearly went to jail, just now."

"But, I didn't."

"Only because Jason knows you so well. If you weren't so well loved here, you could be in jail. I know what you wrote on the ground. Are you that stupid?"

"I told the truth, when asked, Naomi. And, you saw Jason cover up my note to him. It's over. There's no witnesses."

She was still pissed. Staring me a good, long, and hard stare. Clearly angry.

"I am so... ...Fuck! I hate my abilities, right now. I could've gone my entire life, not knowing this." She shoved her fists into my chest, before she released my shirt. Turning and crossing the kitchen towards the stove. Twirling and facing me. "I know you have no regrets, Mark. But I agree, you feared for your life, in the shop that day." She twisted her lips, and squinted her eyes again. Holding her hands, palms up, toward me. "I need you to tell me, Mark. I may already know, but I need to hear your words. Don't, not tell me... Please."

I nodded, as I remained against the wall. Admiring the sexy wife I have.

Her eyes widened. Then, she rolled eyes, as if frustrated. Looking right at me, she began rubbing the front of her jeans with her right hand... against her pussy...

"You are so fuckin' sexy, right now, Jackson. Almost going to jail... Just looking at you, sets my clit on fire." She began unzipping her skinny jeans, and pushing them over her hips. Twirling her little clit beneath her panties. "Get cleaned up. Bedroom! And hurry!"

Ten minutes later, I was sucking her nipple, and she was leg scissoring me. Holding my neck and pressing my lips against her breast. My two fingers rubbing the inside of her sloppy pussy. She whined and wailed with each wiggle of my fingers. Each nibble of her sexy, erect nipple.

She came hard. Screeching out my name, as she grabbed my wrist, and shoved my large fingers, as deep as they would go inside her. Her pussy muscles clamped down on me, as she orgasmed. Her eyes rolled back. She whined three whines, through her orgasm. Just a few seconds.

She gulped air, pushed on my chest, and mounted me like a horse. She rode me like a jockey in a race. Hard and fast. Pressing her pussy firmly against my pubis as she fucked herself with my dick. Sliding herself across my waist, back and forth. Holding me with both hands at the base of my throat.

Her face... anger? Determination? Lust?

Wailing at the wall behind the bed, with each forward thrust of her hips... my dick twirling inside her. Tight. Undulating. Coaxing the cum from my body.

"HOLY FUCK!" she screamed, as she crashed into my chest. Her convulsive, sharp, screams into my shoulder. Her hips jerking in sync with her orgasm. A slapped her left butt cheek for her accomplishment.

I fucked her from below. My arms around her. Holding her in place, as I thrust upward into her pussy. She whined, whimpered, and squeaked into a frenzied crescendo... holding herself partially upright. Just above my face. One hand holding a fist full, of her sexy curls out of her face, as the other held my throat. Barely able to form a word, she again... in a frenzied, and sharp, crescendo...

"I'mCummingI'mCummingI'mCumming!"

Then a sharp, brief, loud scream into the pillow next to my ear. Several times. In sync with her pussy clamping down on my dick. I spanked her right butt cheek for her successful orgasm.

She dismounted me, straddled my legs and began sucking my dick. Slurping her cum from the shaft and rim. Urgent, yummy sounds from her lips. Her mouth suction...

"I'm Cumming," I roared, as my hips mini fucked at her mouth. My orgasm hit me out of nowhere. My dick felt like it was going to explode, and the forced flow of my cum into her mouth, was exquisitely refreshing. I made more disgusting noises as my sticky offering dribbled from my little slit. I had gone insane. My eyes fell into the back of my brain.

Urgent moans from my lover as she slurped on my dick. I could feel my cum in her mouth and on my dick. I saw, and felt, her throat muscles swallowing, as I regained a small portion of civilized thought.

In a flash, my wife was on top of me, kissing me with passion. Flattening her breasts into my chest. Pressing her pussy against my pubis.

"You drive me insane," she mumbled, through our kiss. "Every time I get angry with you, you set me on fire."

"Mmm," I hummed, in my throat. "I don't know what to say. I certainly don't want you angry with me, but I do like the end result."

"I like the result, too," she whispered, as she seemed to be settling down.

She rolled over to my right side. Threw her leg across my waist. Put an arm around the back of my shoulders, and caressed my chest hair. Her head on my right shoulder.

Promise me," she whispered. "You'll tell me, the next time you leave a mean man, in the swamp. Don't wait two months, again."

*****

In our bed.

Talking before slumber begins.

"I know you love my tits."

"I do. They're sexy."

"My tits are going to get huge with the baby."

I blinked. I turned in bed to face my wife. Resting on my elbow. She giggled at the expression on my face. Also, turning to face me in her mini-tank top sleepwear. Pushing my unruly lock of hair from my forehead. I caressed her sexy curls.

"And, and when he, or she, stops nursing, they're gonna sag. They won't be so perky on my chest, Mark."

"I don't care. I'll love you, and your tits... forever."

*****

I came home from work, after stopping by the floral section at the grocery store.

A fist full of roses ,for my Lover. And, a card.

The minimum for a birthday. I think.

She kissed me long and hard in our living room for my simple effort. Our kiss broken, I took her hand, led her through the kitchen, and into the backyard. All the way to the property line of the house behind me. I turned and faced my wife.

I took her face into my hands, and gently laid my lips onto hers.

Soft. Gentle. Meaningful.

She threw her arms around my neck. Offering her tongue in exchange for mine.

Her tiny, baby bump tapping at my belly, and her tits pressed against me. Sexy.

"I'm never forgetting this birthday," she whispered. "Twenty six years old. Pregnant with your baby. And kissing you, in our backyard, for all the neighbors to see."

"Perfect."

Then, we walked together to my parents' home, for her birthday celebration.

*****

"I have a surprise for you."

Damn. I'm gonna have to get some surprises for Naomi. Just to catch up.

"Your surprises are the best, Pretty Girl." I knew she had an appointment with Dr. Ortiz. It had been over three months.

She kissed me. Again, soft. Gentle. Passionately. Again, I sensed this was a special kiss. Our kiss broken, she took my hand and pulled me to the kitchen. Her pretty dress flowing as she walked. A small bump on her tummy.

She stopped at the table, and turned to me... holding a piece of paper, to her chest, above her breasts. Smiling a fantastic smile of happiness.

"It's our baby, Mark." She cheerfully handed me the paper.

"Dang," I whispered. "It does look like a tiny guy. Or, girl." I looked up, and her smile was still fantastic. I furled my brow, and tilted my head. "What's behind your back?"

Without a word, she flipped another photograph into my hand. I looked at it. I furled my brow at the image. Still, a tiny baby in the image.

"Same image, kinda of." I looked up from the photograph. "Are there more pictures of our baby? I'd like to see them."

She stepped into my arms. Her dark eyes looking into my dark eyes. Smiling her happiest of all smiles.

"Two babies, Mark. I have two babies."

I blinked. Twice. Thrice.

I caught myself not breathing.

She started laughing hard at me. Too hard for my taste.

"I can't believe it," I whispered. "Two babies. Twins? I suppose?"

"Yes. Isn't it wonderful?!"

We spent the remainder of the evening, telling our parents we were expecting. But, we didn't hide it very well from my parents. Naomi was showing too much to fool Mom and Dad. But, they didn't say anything to us.

"Don't go work for the CIA," Dad said, later. "You two are terrible secret keepers."

Well, I did have a secret... that, so far, was being kept very well.

Our parents, and siblings, were beside themselves knowing twins were on the way. I was excited, too. I would need a bigger house, and I received a big head start, to the family music group, I teased Naomi with, when we discuss children.

Chapter 15

Naomi worked her ass off.

Not literally, but damn close.

And, fighting off morning sickness, for the first few months of her pregnancy.

Now. The reward for her efforts.

Sitting among my in laws, at the basketball coliseum... Jess on my left, and Paige on my right... Mr. and Mrs. Morton behind me... we watched Naomi, adorned with her titles, and stoles on the stage. My father carefully placing the stoles on her shoulders, and adorning her with a new academic hat. Or, is it called something else? I never thought to ask my parents, about the weird hat, they wear at ceremonies.

My mother, as Emeritus, in her robes and stoles, watching on, as her daughter in law, receives her Doctor of Philosophy, Forestry and Habitat Management. My father proud of his pupil. My sister in laws screaming, and waving, to their sister from the stands.

As my Naomi begins leaving the stage, she looks right at me. Her sexy and happy smile. A wave of her right hand, as she holds her diploma against her breast with her other arm. I love it. She's so pretty. And... a babies bump, clearly evident beneath her robes.

My parents, and the Forestry Department faculty, hosted a graduation reception for Naomi, and her colleagues, at the Forestry Department Conference room. Their families, too. My parents also appeared, at the reception for the English Department.

My Naomi. Keeping me close. Holding my arm and my hand, as she visits with her colleagues, and family. Her IBW colleagues were in attendance, too. Congratulating her on her Ph.D.

When the day was done...

"My feet are killing me," she groaned, as she flipped her high heels at the foot of the couch. "Our babies are getting too big." She sat down hard on the couch and placed her feet on the coffee table. "Damn. My feet are beginning to swell. Dr. Ortiz said this could happen."

I fell to my knees, and gently rubbed her feet. "Ooos" and "Ahhhs" from her lips. Her eyes closed, she drank in my manipulations. "You're the perfect husband," she groaned, with her head resting on the back of the couch. "Yes, I know what your mother said, but, you're perfect for me, Mark. That really feels good. On the bottom, near the arch, please." Five minutes later...

Naomi looked up, and toward me. I still had my hands on her feet... Admiring her nice babies bump, through her dress. She gave me a half grin and...

ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers
1...456789