Love Said, "Hello." Pt. 03 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shoosh, Mark. Stop thinking. Yes, I love when you suck my nipples. It drives me insane... Ougg... ...Holy... ...GAWD!"

It was then, I knew she had an orgasm. Softly slurring the word "fuck," several times, as she quivered. An unfocused stare at the upper corner of her room. My lips still on her breast. She snapped out of her orgasm and began kissing me urgently. Her hand on the back of my neck... Her tongue slicing through my molars. Naomi whimpering into my mouth with the same urgency. Her lips, still on mine...

"Put your fingers inside of me, Baby... Hurry."

I slipped my middle finger into her pussy. No resistance. Adding my ring finger...

"Ho---ly Fuck," she slurred, into my mouth. "Oh fuck, Baby... move them the way you do. The way it makes me... ...YES-SSSS! Oh, Gawd, yes, that feels so good. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck." Her words, nearly screaming into my mouth. Still kissing me... urgently... her hands on my neck, she began fucking at my fingers. Humping at my hand, as I rubbed the front of her pussy, from within. "Your fingers are huge, Mark... ... OhMyGod! ... OhMyGod!" Seconds later, she froze in place... quivering. Choking on her breaths. She put her lips on the top of my shoulder... whimpering out her orgasm. Recovered from her orgasm, she held my face, and gave me a serious stare.

"I love you. You know that, right?"

"I do," I replied, as I rubbed the front of her pussy again. I saw her eyes disappear into her brain. She resumed fucking my fingers. Pressing ever harder against me. Using my neck, with both hands, as leverage.

Naomi squeaked, and wailed, as my fingers coaxed another orgasm from her. Her pussy, so wet and sloppy, her liquid arousal ran down my fingers and hand... dripping from my wrist. The room flooded with the scent of my sexy lover. Driving me insane with lust, for my beautiful fiancé.

"You think I'm beautiful?" she croaked out her words. I felt a mini-orgasm in her pussy and she "urgg" in reply.

"Yes, Naomi. Very beautiful. You're beautiful this very moment." Her reply...

"On your back... I'm on top." She slurred a little... tipsy, still?

She was on top of me in a flash. Riding me like a horse. My stiff dick twirling inside her tight, slippery pussy. I didn't know how much longer I could last. She came again. Her hands on my chest, as she quivered in an upright position. Staring blankly at the wall behind my head. Her titties... quivering on her chest... her hips jerking, uncontrollably on my pubis. I feared I couldn't control myself much longer, because of this erotic sight. I could feel the twang of my own orgasm. Then...

Naomi began fuckin' herself with my dick. Lifting her hips, up and down, on my dick. Soon, slapping her pubis against me, on the downward thrust. My full length, filling her pussy, with each of her thrusts. Moments later... she sharply cried... in crescendo...

"FuckFuckFuck! I'm gonna cum on your dick, Baby!"

And she did. Hard. Grinding her pussy against me. Her pussy punishing my dick inside her. Her weight forward on her hands, pressing into my upper chest, below my throat. Whimpering. Soft howls with each contraction of her pussy.

I gently slapped her left butt cheek for cumming on me so hard, and she squeaked. Staring a hard stare at me. She rolled off me, landed on her tummy, and drew her right knee toward herself.

"I want you inside me, Mark... cum inside me."

I straddled her left leg, pushed my dick through her slippery tunnel, and fucked her... my hands on her hips for balance. Ten seconds is all I could stand inside her tight pussy. I could feel her pussy muscles sucking on my dick.

I lost track of my surroundings. I couldn't see past the shoulders of my sexy lover. Selfish thoughts consumed my body. The tendrils of my orgasm caused my nerves to scream. It was hot. I froze in place, and roared a disgusting sound, as my cum left me, and entered my fiancé. I could hear my lover, but I had no idea what she said. I caught myself not breathing... still groaning animal-like groans. I fell to the side, and begged for oxygen. My lungs ached. I strained to gain a refreshing breath. My brain slowly began processing my surroundings...

"Mmm," I heard. Followed by a slurp. "I love how we taste together."

The next thing I felt, was my lover's lips surrounding my ultra-sensitive dick. Slurping my dick clean. Sensitive. Enormous energy required, to not thrash with her lips and tongue on my dick. She wiggled on top of me and kissed me. I could taste us both on her lips. Her pussy mound pushing against my semi-erection. Manipulating her little clit against me. Her stiff, hard nipples caressing the hair on my chest.

"I love you, Mark. You always know what to... ... fuck." She squeaked through her mini-orgasm.

I wrapped my arms around Naomi, and drank in the feeling of love from her body. I kissed her neck. Shoulder. Lips.

"I love you, Naomi. Forever."

*****

Naomi, and I, were in the kitchen.

Her house. At the table. I was listening. Naomi was talking. An iPad between us. Naomi sitting to my right.

Karen. Studying, of all things. Quiet as a mouse, in her bedroom.

Naomi was super committed to her work, research, and her Ph.D. She didn't have the time to plan our wedding. So... her mother, two sisters, and her grandmother, gathered ideas and video conferenced, once a week, to get Naomi's decisions.

A wedding in the home of her parents. Family and friends. A small, intimate wedding. Her dresses chosen, by her sisters, she would drive to Jackson, for a long weekend, to try them on, and select one. Invitations, flowers, decorations, food, cake... all selected from her family's suggestions on video chat, and an iPad.

"Which of these dresses do you like?"

"Dang, Naomi. It's hard to decide." I rubbed my chin, and day old whiskers. "They're all very pretty. I do like the lace on these three. It... well, I don't know. I just like it. Now, for you. Which one do you like?"

"I'm going to try on the three you like. I like them too. Because of the lace. I love lace on a wedding dress." She looked at me with a gorgeous, loving smile. Damn, I'm so in love with her.

I sat there and admired the beauty, and voice, of Naomi, as she explained the invitations, food, and cake. Pulling up photos for me to see. Ones her mother, and sisters, had sent to her.

"Jess, and Paige, are more excited about the wedding, than I am."

I furled my brow. "Not excited about marrying me, are you?" I teased.

"Don't be a dork."

I love her Mississippian. I can listen to her accent, all day.

"I'm just saying my work is taking a lot of my time. Jess, and Paige, keep telling me, they are having a blast, doing all the work that needs to be done."

"What about you, Naomi? Do you miss doing this for yourself? I mean, it seems important to a woman to plan her wedding."

She set the iPad on the table, and leaned against me. Holding my arm.

"Maybe. But, I never really dreamed about a wedding, until I met you. It didn't seem important in the past. I just wanted to get my Ph.D... research and teach. A wedding takes a lot of your time."

"We can delay the wedding until next May, if you want. I'm sure Dad would approve a delay in your studies."

"No. I came here with a goal, and I'm gonna meet it. I just didn't plan on meeting the sexist man in Texas, when I got here." She giggled and kissed me. She gave me a neutral stare. Examining my hair, eyes and lips. Running her fingers through my hair...

"What about you, Mark? Are you excited about our wedding?"

"I am. I wanted to marry you the minute after you said 'yes.' I can wait until the weekend after Christmas."

"And, you're imagining you, and me, making out in your backyard, and the neighbors can see us." She giggled.

"I am. I'll be proud to be your husband, Naomi. I'm certain you will make my life fulfilling."

"Like your parents."

"Yes. A perfect romance for us. Just like the one, I grew up in. I love you, Naomi. I will never stop loving you. Endless..." I stopped myself...

Then...

The song.

My eyes widen, and I looked to my fiancé. Smiling.

"What?" she asked... concern on her face. She looked down, and took my hand...

"Oh, no," she whispered, as her eyes widened. She gently shook her head.

"Oh, yes," I replied, with cheer in my voice. "It's the perfect song ,for a couple. For us. I don't think Mom and Dad have covered it. And you, will be perfect for it. Please, Naomi. If we do this, you and I, will remember it forever." She swallowed hard...

"Forever?"

"Yes. Forever."

*****

I turned the corner, onto my street.

My heart leapt in my chest, at the sight of my fiancé's truck out front. I had some "end of day" work to do, with copper conductor in the back of my truck, but I took a fast step to the front of my house, first.

I opened my front door...

Naomi...

Standing at the far end of my living room... smiling her fantastic smile... and...

Wearing a white, long sleeve dress. Below her knees. To her neck.

And...

New hair.

I blinked. Twice.

No longer a simple bun on the top/back of her head.

Curls. Lots of curls. Beautiful curls. Shiny and black. To the tops of her shoulders.

I caught myself with my mouth agape. I blinked. Twice. Again.

"Wow," I whispered. "You've changed, Pretty Girl."

"Do you like it?" she offered, as she took a single twirl on a toe. The bottom of her dress, gently fanned outward. White heels. Pearl ear studs.

"I do," I replied, as I took steps toward my sexy fiancé. "A new look for you, Naomi. A special occasion, I don't know about?"

She took two steps into my arms and kissed me. Her arms around my neck and pressing her breasts into my chest. A gentle, romantic kiss. Soft. Loving. Gentle duel with our tongues and lips. Our kiss broken... her eyes gazing into mine...

"This is what I looked like, when I was at State. I saw this dress in Tyler, two months ago, and I wanted it so bad. So, today... I left my meeting this morning, and drove to Tyler to buy it. And, my hair. I love my hair like this ,and I want it like this, when we get married. I went to the salon, after buying the dress. Do you like it?"

I held her hair in my hand. Admiring the tiny, long curls in my palm. Shiny. Black.

"I love it, Naomi. It's you. Very much, it's you. It brings out your black ancestry and it's beautiful."

"I haven't done much field work since May, and I thought I would take a chance with it. At least, until after we're married."

"Damn the field work. Keep it as long as you want, Baby. I love it."

"Do you like the dress?" she asked, as she stepped back... smoothing the front of her dress, with her hands.

"I do. It shows off your sexy figure, from neck to waist. Shows off your slender legs and slender neck, too. I love it."

Back in my arms, and her lips just millimeters away...

"I bought it, for the brunch I'm giving to my mother, sisters, sister in law, and your mother, sister, and niece. The day before we get married."

"They'll love it, Pretty Girl. I'm certain."

*****

"Shoosh," she whimpered. "Stay focused... I'm almost... yes-sss."

She hissed, and quivered, her last word. Looking blankly past me. Bumping her pussy against my chest. Quivering. Holding the back of my neck... pressing my lips against her sexy breast. My nosed collapsed against the firm, soft, sexy flesh of her tittie. Her orgasm, only a moment...

"Yes, Baby," she offered, as she recovered from her orgasm. "I do so love, when you suck my nipples. You do it so... OH! ... HO-LY FUCK!" Seconds later...

She kisses me... slithering her tongue through my molars. Hissing and whimpering into my mouth. I love this. She loves this. Having her nipples sucked, and nibbled. Having an orgasm. Scissoring me with her legs. Erotic. Yes. Very erotic.

Later...

I caressed her sexy curls. Her new hair style. I love it.

*****

I had supper, almost ready.

I turned, and there was my sexy fiancé, standing in the threshold of my kitchen. Smiling her familiar, and sexy smile.

"I have a little surprise."

"You have great surprises," I offered, as I kissed her. Holding her in my arms. "What's the surprise?"

She stepped back, took off her lightweight sweater, and set it on the table. Jeans and a sexy, yellow bra. I'm hissing in my throat. Trying to keep my eyes focused on my Naomi's eyes.

Holding her left arm out... and pointing to her upper arm...

"I had my birth control ,removed today."

I could see the tiny bandage, on the inside of her upper left arm. I arched my eyebrows.

"You better be careful with me, Lover. Else, you and I, will be pregnant before our wedding."

"I doubt it," I chuckled. "The wedding is three weeks away. Why remove it? I'm curious."

She stepped into my arms, and pressed herself against me. Focusing on my eyes...

"I want your baby, Mark. Not long after we get married, OK?"

"OK." I was pleased. She wanted a family right away.

"I'm twenty five, and I need the time, to have our band members, like you want."

We both laughed. Then...

My mother and father knocked at the back door... their arrival for supper. Naomi rushed out of the kitchen, with her sweater in hand. I smiled as I saw her disappear into the living room.

*****

I turned to my parents.

They both were smiling, and seemed a little... stunned.

My father set his guitar into the stand, and went straight to Naomi. Taking her hand into his. Giving her a smiling, firm gaze.

"You really have a hidden talent, Naomi. Really? No singing prior, to coming to Texas?"

My lover shook her head, gently... "No. The first I tried to sing, it was with Mark. Crude at first, Mark said, but he taught me 'how' to sing. And it just happened."

My Dad looked at me, and then back to Naomi.

"The song you two have chosen is perfect. Sung, perfectly. The two of you, are one, when you sing it. It's appropriate for a marriage ceremony. Two, becoming one." He paused and furled his brow at Naomi. "Will there be a videographer at the wedding?"

"Yes. Mommy has hired both a photographer, and a videographer." My Dad nodded.

"I want to place microphones in the room, when this song is sung. I want to record it."

My mother took Naomi into her arms... her whisper... "My Mark is right, Naomi. You and Mark singing is... perfect. It will be a beautiful experience, for all who attend. And... a beautiful memory, to share the rest of your lives."

*****

A week before our wedding.

I was rushing to complete my projects, so I could take two weeks off, to marry the prettiest woman I knew... Pretty, on the inside, and the outside.

Morning, I stepped out onto my back porch for my shop. So early, it was still dark. I stepped into the shop to get a sledge, for driving grounding rods, today. I looked, and couldn't find my sledges. I must've left them in my truck, or my trailer. As I turned to leave...

"FUCK!"

I grabbed that bastard's gun wielding hand, and twisted it to my left... wrenching his finger within the trigger guard. His right hand, twisted into a grotesque shape. I had him on his knees, crying like a little girl. Both my hands, on the gun, and his forearm.

I gritted my teeth... felt adrenaline scratching at my stomach... My heart thumping my chest, like a lead brick. My lungs screaming. My brain, fearing for my life.

"You're worse than a tick, asshole," I growled... Managing a retaliatory comment. I pulled harder on his arm, and hand to twist his finger further. "One more swing at me, and I'm gonna tear your finger off... along with your arm." He was still screaming. Trying, without effect, to hit me with his left hand.

I twisted the gun, and wrenched it from his now, weak grip. Releasing the magazine... falling to the floor, of my shop. I then took the gun, and crowned him with the grip. He fell limp at my feet.

My heart felt like it was going to explode. Coherent thoughts escaped me.

*****

I felt no remorse.

Which... bothered me.

Five minutes after I subdued my assailant, I knew it was either him, or me. After three attempts, I knew he would get the drop on me, at some point later. The justice system was not working for me, and my family. My future family. A gun... three times coming for me, I had to do something.

Permanently.

Thirty seconds later, I knew what I was going to do.

Driving back to Nacogdoches, it would be mid-afternoon, before I could get to work.

I left that assassin in a place I had only been to, once in my life. The time my father took me, as a young teenager, along with his students. I recall vividly, my Dad's words to his students...

"The soils here are acidic. Note the organic decay all along the floor of this cypress grove. Note the pungent, sulfurous smell. The stagnant, swampy water, is also acidic, from the soils and the gas. Note the odor that hovers above the swamp."

I watched one of Dad's students, kneel at the edge of the swamp, and dip a hand held tester, into the water.

"pH 5.7," the student reported.

"Over here it's 4.9," another student reported, from 20 meters away. My father...

"A generous patron of SFA, asked us to evaluate this area, to keep it pristine. His land. Based on our multidisciplinary studies, this time last year, there is no evidence, humans have touched this 90 acre cypress grove, and swamp. Perhaps, this area has never seen the touch of humans, until now. We are to collect samples, with absolute minimal disturbance, census the megaflora, and microflora, and submit proposals to the patron, to keep this area the way it has been for millennia. We are allowed access to this grove for three years, then, it will be left alone. Forever."

I knew, from my father, the low pH of the area, would consume a human, in a very short time. Along with the insects, and scavengers, native to the area. The bones dissolved by the acidic conditions.

I released the bindings on his hands and feet... shortly after his... "self-inflicted"... gunshot wound. Leaving his gun behind, I took the ropes, and...

Went home.

No remorse.

Which bothered me.

I would have to keep this to myself.

Naomi. I feared she would know, by holding my hand. Which was likely.

*****

When I returned to Nacogdoches, I turned my mobile phone back on.

Having turned it off, before leaving my house.

Three messages from my future wife. The last message... her tone... she was quite put out.

"Where the hell are you? We have an appointment to fit you for a suit. For our wedding!"

Damn! I forgot.

I would have to work 14 hours a day over the next five days. Weekends included.

And, I knew she would know, when I kissed her hello at the tailor's. I would let her bring it up... first.

Chapter 14

I stood in the living room of my future in laws.

Looking handsome, according to Mrs. Morton, Jess, and Paige. And, my Mom. And Laura and Lisa.

My father by my side.

My nephews next to him. Young Alex, too. Across from me, stood Jess, Paige, Laura, and Lisa. Wide smiles, as all of us looked toward the threshold of the living room.

My Naomi...

Beautiful. On the arm of her father. Smiling a beautiful smile, and looking nowhere, except to me. Her beauty is beyond any words I could offer.

Her dress. Gorgeous. The tops of her breasts covered in a beautiful lace... lace to, and on her neck to just below her jaw. Her skin behind the lace... sexy. Lace across the skirt and the rest of the dress. A beautiful lace veil tiara in her hair. Beautiful, sexy curls.

My heart had swollen, and was in my throat as I took her arm, and she released her father.

The transition from daughter, to wife.

The transition from son, to husband.

At that moment.

I stood there... impatiently, while the pastor offered words of encouragement, to Naomi and me. And to those who had gathered, to witness our marriage. Then...

123456...9