Love Said, "Hello." Pt. 03 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're up, Naomi and Mark. You wanted to sing a song, I understand," the pastor said.

Quickly, my father, and two nephews (Mark Ames, and his younger brother William, who by now, had learned to play the guitar, with his mother's tutoring) gathered their guitars, and stood beside us. Dad kicked on the recorder, and set up the mic beside me, and Naomi. Dad began the intro licks, and chords, and Mark, and William fell in...

I took my bride's hands into mine... Looking deep into her eyes... she did the same for me. We smiled a happy smile to each other. Soon, to be wife, and husband, to one another.

Endless Love, by Lionel B. Richie, Jr. A hit by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie.

I began...

"My Love... there's only you in my life..."

The first two lines sung...

My Naomi...

"My first love... you're every breath that I take..."

It was perfect. Romantic. Beautiful. Endless.

We sang, together... the last verse...

"My love, my love, my love, my... endless love." After the long ending, "love," ... I paused... just a moment, and...

I kissed my bride.

A kiss, I would never forget. Perfect. Romantic. Personal. Just for Naomi. Just for me.

My mother. My sister. My niece. My mother in law. My grandmother in law. My sisters in law. My father in law...

Wept.

My bride.

Pushed my unruly lock of hair to the side and smiled to me... A smile telling me she loved me. I hoped my smile returned her love.

I held her neck with her sexy curls caressing the back of my hand.

I'll never forget this day.

*****

I was looking out the suite window.

Admiring the lights of Jackson, Mississippi.

One of the few extravagances, I've indulged, I checked Naomi, and me, into a suite at the Intercontinental Jackson.

My bride ordered me into the shower first, then her turn. She had plans, she said.

I sipped the wine I ordered from room service. I'm not much of a wine drinker, but my Naomi likes to indulge on occasion. I only had a few sips, and set my glass down for the night.

After my marriage, to my beautiful Naomi, Naomi and I greeted all our guests... one on one. Thanking each of them, for their witness to our marriage.

My father in law's business associates, senior managers, and their spouses. Naomi's aunts, on both her mother's, and father's side, of their families. My mother's older brother. My father's younger sister, and brother.

A loving hug and kiss from my mother...

"Mark. I'm so proud of you. Naomi is so pretty and bright. She's the perfect wife for you... and daughter in law for me. You mind your manners with her, you hear me?"

More food and drink than I had ever seen. I took it easy on it all. I didn't want to have the "too full" feeling.

My brother in law, John...

"I'll be honest with you, Mark. I never expected to see you again, after last Christmas." I blinked. I didn't expect this from my brother in law. "Naomi has always had black boyfriends. Well, not so many boyfriends, before she met you. But, I thought... Well, it doesn't matter. She tells me she's madly in love with you, and I suppose the color of one's skin, shouldn't matter, when love is involved. That's my case, with Claire, too."

"Thank you. I'm madly in love with Naomi, too. I'm a changed man, because of her."

"You dang right, you're changed," he laughed. "Dad's cutting off her allowance! The honeymoon with be short, I promise you."

I smiled at myself, in the hotel window reflection, on the thought of John's last comment to me. Hmm. I'm her first white...

"Mark."

I closed my eyes at the shiver that went down my spine. Her voice... from heaven. From Mississippi, too. I turned...

Oh... My... God. I caught myself holding my breath.

"You're beautiful," I whispered.

"Thank you. Do you like my gown?"

"I do. You, and the gown, are gorgeous."

Her gown... A white night gown. Scooped at, and above her breasts, and just slightly... ever so slightly, sheer. Just a tiny, tiny hint of her dark nipples behind the cloth. Loose against her body, but not so loose... you could still define her sexy figure. The gown... down to her bare feet.

I took steps toward my wife. My wife. Yes... my wife.

She stepped into my arms as I neared, and wrapped her arms around my neck. Kissing me a sexy kiss. Pressing her tits into my chest. Pleasurable humming, and moaning, into my mouth. She broke our kiss, and remained near...

"Our day was perfect, Mark. I was scared at first, but I really enjoyed our song, to one another. You bring out the best in me... the best, I didn't know I had. You always know what to do."

"It was a perfect day," I whispered. I kissed her... briefly. "You bring out the best in me, Naomi. I'm eternally grateful you found me."

She kissed me again. This time, with a purpose.

The purpose to make a baby.

Naomi told me, privately... at her parents' home, during the reception...

"I'm ovulating, Mark. Since yesterday morning," she whispered. Before I could speak... "I want our baby, Mark. I want to be pregnant with you. Please?"

I'm all for it.

She stepped back from our kiss... I snapped back to the present...

"Help me off with my gown, Baby."

I knelt... took the bottom and slowly pulled it up and over her head. Her arms in the air as I freed it from her body. Tossing it aside and admiring my sexy lover. She smiled.

"Your turn, Lover. But, I'll take off your shirt and jeans."

Naked, Naomi unbuttoned my shirt. Smiling a sly smile to me as her slender fingers released the buttons. Off with my shirt, she unsnapped my jeans, pulled the zipper, and raked them to my thighs. I stepped out. She tossed them to the side. Off with my boxers.

"Mmm," she hummed, as she stepped back, and looked me over. Top to bottom, and back. My dick at full attention. Throbbing with my heart beat. She stepped forward and began dragging her fingers across my chest, and toward my upper arm. I furled my brow.

Familiar?

"Yes," she replied, to my unspoken question. "I know Alison did this to you, and you thought it was erotic." She rounded my left arm, and dragged her fingers across my upper back.

"You're bringing Alison, into our wedding night?" I groaned.

"I sensed this from you, when I met you, Mark. I knew you, and Alison, had a brief affair. She's your first black lover. Two encounters, is that right?"

"It was... on both points." I furled my brow with my wife behind me. Pulling a finger down my spine. Where is she going with...

"I want to show you, I'm your best lover, Baby." I felt her lean into my back and her breath at my neck. "I thought this act was sexy, too, when I sensed it from you. I thought I would do it for you. And me... it was a last minute... just now, I decided to do this with you."

"OK. So far, you're doing very well." My dick was swollen... throbbing... at full attention.

She pressed her breasts into my back... wrapping her arms around me, and finding the scar on my belly. Fingering the slightly raised flesh, and tracing it, from the left, to the right.

"My heart sinks, every time I touch you here," she whispered, into my neck. "I have terrible memories of that day."

I opened my mouth, and uttered a beginning syllable, but she "shooshed" me quickly. As though she anticipated my reply. One arm around my belly, and the other across my chest, my Naomi held me close to her. Running her fingers through my chest hair. I could feel her stiff nipples and breasts against my back. Her warm cheek, and hair, on my shoulder. Her hips against my ass. Her warmth. Her hum in her throat. My hands on top of hers.

"I love you," I offered. "My heart swells, when I'm with you."

"I know," she whispered. "You're the first I've known, who does that for me."

She ran her left hand down, and caressed my well-groomed pubic hair. Tapping the back of her hand, against my throbbing dick. Bringing her right hand to my throat... my neck... my cheek. Caressing my freshly shaved face.

Her left hand descended and took my balls into her hand. Rolling them like marbles in her palm. I could feel the precum dripping from my tiny slit. Her touch... erotic... stimulating beyond words. She stroked my dick twice, caressed my waist, and ran her left hand up my belly and chest. Then...

I felt her stand on her toes and press her pubis against my ass...

"Do you feel that? My clit touching you?"

"I do." I could feel the very tiny nub against the flesh of my butt.

"That's for you, Mark. You make me like this. My clit is so hard right now, because I want you so bad." She humped my ass and rubbed herself against me. She squeaked after the fifth rub...

"Oh fuck, Baby. You're driving me insane," she offered. Impatience in her tone. From behind me, she rounded me in a flash. Standing in front of me. A hard, lustful stare into my eyes. As she took my dick in hand and pumped.

"No foreplay, Mark. Take me to bed. I want you inside me, right now."

OK... but she didn't finish what Alison had done. Umm. I could smell her. The aroma from her pussy was getting stronger by the second.

"Another time." She grabbed my hand, and dragged me to our bed... "You've made me too horny to continue with my seduction. You're insane looks, body, and voice, make me horny, every time I see you."

She fell into bed on her back, and took me with her. I was between her legs in moments. She didn't ask. She took my dick in hand, and forced it into her slippery pussy. Her tits wobbling erotically on her chest. She grabbed my right ass cheek and pulled. I leaned forward, placed my hands beside her shoulders and thrust...

"Ho-ly Fuck," she wheezed, throwing her head back. Her right hand went straight for her little clit. Three thrusts, hovering above her... she...

"Yes, Baby... yes... yes... yes." She hissed her last words... Still rubbing her pussy and clit. Her other hand caressing my chest and arm.

My rhythm established, her pussy squeezed my dick. It took intense concentration to keep my lover in her heightened state of arousal. I feared I may cum too soon. She is so sexy and erotic. After a minute or so, of steady fucking... a crescendo announcement...

"OhMyGod, Mark... ...I love you, Baby... ... OhMyGod...HOLYFUCK!" A squeak at the end, and she was cumming. Hard. It took great effort to overcome her strong pelvic muscles. My pubis was slapping at hers, while I watched her stiffen beneath me. Her eyes rolled back. The muscles in her neck, taut. Her tits quivering tiny circles. Her hands on my arms... Fingernails in my flesh... Whines from her lips. Her orgasm... only seconds...

She gulped air, refocused on me, and grabbed my neck. Pulling me into her chest. Kissing me urgently with whimpering words...

"This is so perfect, Baby. You fuck me so good. Every time we're together... OhMyGod, HereItCumsAgain! ... HolyFuck!"

Her eyes grew wide, and she squeaked her last words, as she stiffened beneath me again. I wasn't going to last much longer. Her pussy was just too damn tight. It felt like her pussy was sucking my dick. Undulating down my length. Over and over... Coaxing the cum from my balls.

Her orgasm complete... Kissing me urgently... her words... urgent...

"Cum inside me, Baby. Please! Right now. I want you inside me. I want our baby, right now, Mark. Please cum for me..."

In that instant, my selfish needs consumed my mind, and body. Her sexy voice, and words, too much to bear. I thrust forward and froze in place... involuntarily. I roared a disgusting sound as my cum raked my nerves toward my little slit. Thrusting my pelvis several times against my wife's pussy. I could feel my cum leaving me, and Naomi accepting it.

I heard Naomi, but I didn't hear the words... I couldn't breathe... there was no oxygen in the room... panic... I flailed on top of my lover... I'm sure it was a disgusting sight... I whimpered, and wheezed, in desperate breaths. Slowly... not fast enough... civilized thoughts entered my brain... It seemed like hours, but only seconds...

Her hand caressing my neck and hair. Her left hand holding my back and shoulders... keeping me in place against her. My full weight on her, I could feel her flattened breasts against my chest. Her whisper in my ear...

"Did you cum deep inside me?"

"I did," I gargled, into her neck. "Enough for our baby, I hope."

"Our baby," she whispered. "That sounds so perfect." She paused. "I can feel you inside me. I can feel my egg leaving my ovary. It hurts, a little."

She grabbed my neck, and forced me to look at her. A moment, or two, passed.

Her soft gaze...

"I love you."

*****

I woke with Naomi in my arms.

Softly snoring into her pillow. Me, breathing into her neck and hair.

I had gone out of my way, since adulthood, to avoid a woman's bed, when dawn came. And, her in mine. Candidly... afraid of the awkwardness, of having to leave.

But not now. Naomi wouldn't leave, and neither would I. We're together now. Waking happily in each other's arms, and sharing the day together.

I tried to quietly slip my arm out, from underneath her pillow...

"Hmm," she moaned. "Going somewhere?" She grabbed my other arm and wrapped it around her. Shoving her sexy ass against my pubis, and flaccid dick. "Just a few more minutes, Baby. It was a long day, yesterday."

"My left arm's asleep, Pretty Girl. I just need to shake the life back into it."

I overcame her hold on me, and rolled onto my back. She rolled back onto me, and pushed me onto my right side... spooning me, as I had done with her, a moment ago. Her breath on the top of my shoulders. Her sexy tits against my back. Holding my chest... pulling herself into my back.

"I love you," she offered.

"I love you," I replied.

I'm gonna like this married thing.

*****

Holding my Lover's hand.

Watching the road sign pass by...

"Little Rock 47 miles."

I had traveled more, in the last week, and a half, than I believed I had in some time. I had gone to Mississippi, to see my aunt, and uncle, as a child. Several times. To Kansas City to see my uncle.

I had asked my beautiful wife, what she wanted as a honeymoon. Her answer...

"You. So long, as I'm with you."

Damn. I agree. So long as I'm with Naomi. Anywhere would be, just fine.

I suggested Memphis. Beale Street. Delta Blues. Historic.

My father spoke of it, on occasion, but we never went together. So, as two couples, I honored my father, and mother, with a trip to Memphis. My wife didn't mind sharing her honeymoon, with my parents. She was with me, she said. And, she and my parents seemed to have fun.

The music.

Inspiring. Pure. Soulful. Perhaps these words aren't descriptive enough.

My Dad... drinking in the notes. The sharps and flats. The majors and minors. The licks and riffs. The 7ths... Lots of 7ths. I knew how he felt. I drank them, too. I could feel the music flowing with my blood.

My wife, with her arms folded, and resting on my shoulders, from behind, and to the side, as I leaned forward to watch, and hear, the Blues played. In the small Blues clubs. Masters of the guitar, drums, bass. My mom? Resting on the shoulders of my Dad... same as my wife. So cool.

My Dad hugged me a good, long, and firm hug, after our three day trip to Beale Street. No words were exchanged. Just feelings of gratitude, for a unique opportunity. For both of us.

I am so happy to be a like my Dad. He taught me everything. After our embrace, my wife... Holding my arm and pulling herself into my side...

"You, and your father, are like one person. I didn't know, until now, just how much the two of you appreciate music. It's like you can't breathe without it. Nothing exists around you while it's played. It's beautiful to have seen you, and your father, these past three days."

"I love you," I replied, as I turned and took her into my arms. There on Beale Street at 11 pm. Gazing into her very dark brown eyes. "I love it as much, as I love you. I have two lovers, Naomi. You, and music."

"So... I have to share you, with another lover."

I blinked and snapped out of my daydream. I chuckled, as I turned from the side window. A sassy smile on the lips of my gorgeous bride, as she drove her pickup towards Nacogdoches.

"Yeah, you do. But, I think you knew that before you accepted my proposal of marriage."

*****

It wasn't long, before a routine developed, in our home.

Dang. Our home.

"Wow," I whispered, in my thoughts.

Long days, and sometimes, many nights for my Lover. The final stretch for her Ph.D. Along with supporting the IBW project, which, didn't seem to be going too well. No further sightings of the female bird, Naomi captured on the trail cam.

Me... patiently waiting, for my beautiful wife, to crawl into bed with me, when her long day was over. Me... after work... Patiently staying quiet, so she could make phone calls, and write her dissertation, in the other bedroom. Making her supper, and kissing her goodbye, as she slept in our bed, in the morning.

And sex. About three to five times each week. Sometimes, just quickies. Sometimes, passion for 30, to 40 minutes. Coaxing several orgasms out of her. Erotic for me. She still loved to have her nipples teased. And, I loved teasing them. Watching her respond is erotic. Watching her cum is erotic.

Also, she found a student to take over her lease. One of Karen's boyfriends! Besides, Karen is graduating this spring, anyway.

Naomi had told me, before our marriage, her allowance would be discontinued, by her father, but Mr. Morton still committed to paying for her tuition, and expenses related to her Ph.D. After that... no more money.

"What Daddy doesn't know," she offered, with a sly smile, and sexy eyes. "Since I was a freshman at State, I was only using half of what he sent me each month. By the time I finished my Bachelor's, I had almost $40,000 in a brokerage account, and another personal bank account. Some of that from the dividends, I was paid on stocks. The same for my Master's, and when I moved here." She took me into her arms. Kissing me. "I've got $110,000 in that account now. Enough for us to begin a family, after I graduate in May. Perhaps, for a larger house, too."

I agreed about the family thing... The large house, too. But, I was going to miss my home, and the old geezer live oak out back. I love that huge tree. A great, and perfect, neighbor.

Plus, I didn't know where we would be, after Naomi received her Ph.D. She was already receiving inquiries for assistant professor positions, to several universities. Thanks to my father contacting his colleagues. I was disappointed she hadn't received an offer from SFA.

I told her, I had a brokerage account, too. Since I was 19. I'm 28 now. Being prudent with my money. No extravagances. Just enough spending to get by. My account? $490,000.

Two months after our marriage...

I stepped into the arms of my sexy wife, in our living room, after work. She kissed me. Soft. Gentle. Passionately. I sensed, during our kiss, this kiss was special. Still in each other's arms... our lips just millimeters apart... our dark eyes, an attempt to read the mind of the other...

"I have a surprise for you."

"I like your surprises. I'm gonna have to come up with some of my own."

"Come with me," she grinned. A sly grin. A happy grin. She took my hand and led us to our bedroom. There, she released my hand and took a box from our dresser. Standing in front of me, she handed me the empty box.

"Fifteen minute pregnancy test," I read aloud. I looked up. I'm sure I looked surprised. My Naomi giggled at me. "I'm gonna go out on a limb, and say this test was positive, else... you wouldn't look so happy right now." It was then, I could see the beginnings of Naomi losing control.

"Oh, Baby," I whispered. I tossed the box on the bed, and took her in my arms. Her cheek on my shoulder... her arms around me.

1...34567...9