Love Said, "Hello." Pt. 03 - Final

Story Info
East Texas musician finds love.
30.9k words
4.82
2.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers

Love Said, "Hello"

A.J. Roye

All Rights Reserved 2022

Continued from the previous submission...

Chapter 12

Fortunately, Naomi and Karen had a talk about Karen's lovers. I felt like Naomi should've addressed this, months ago. Naomi telling Karen she couldn't study and get work done, and that LaShaun was coming on too hard, and peeping into her bedroom. Something had to give, or she would have to find another place. Karen resolved the issue, by going to her lovers' place. And, bringing her lovers' to the house, only if Naomi wasn't present, and had Naomi's permission. Naomi was back in her house, in less than a week.

Not to say, there wasn't some passion going on at my place, while she was living in my house.

Naomi wore that apron again, and this time, I got to touch her. She really knows how to tease me, and she is very sexy in her grandmother's well used apron.

I kissed her slender and sexy neck from behind. Sliding my hands through the sides of the apron and caressing her luscious tits. Her firm, supple tits fit in my hands, perfectly. The feminine weight of her titties, in my hands... erotic. Her stiff, nearly black, nipples across my fingers, drive me insane.

"Mmm," my lover hummed. "I can't decide which drives me more crazy, Mark. Grandma's apron against my nipples, or your huge fingers."

She placed her hand on my head, and guided my lips to her cute ears. Holding one tittie in my hand, I slide my other down her taut tummy, and begin caressing her sexy pussy fur. Short. Curly. Well-trimmed above her slit, and shaved further down. Smooth. I touched her stiff little clit and...

She let out a long moan, buckled her knees, and held herself upright by holding my neck from over her shoulder. I circled her little clit, with my middle finger, while I squeezed her left nipple.

"OhMyGod, Mark. I'm on the verge of cumming, Baby." She spun in my arms, put her arms around my neck, and explored my tonsils with her tongue. Tapping my uvula. Pressing herself into my chest as if to meld her body into mine. Whimpering into my mouth. Tapping her pubis against my stiff erection. I held on the best I could.

A few minutes ago, she undressed me in the living room. Fell to her knees, and fellated me. Her sexy lips surrounding my dick. Erotic. Her sexy, narrow, and dark brown eyes watching me roll my eyes back, as she pulled hard suction. Teasing my little slit with the tip of her tongue. She grabbed my ass, and waist, and gently fucked her mouth, with my dick. Mind blowing.

After kissing me in my living room, she took my hand, and led me to my bedroom. Raking the apron over her head, and dropping it on the floor. When she sat crossed leg on my bed, I knew what she wanted. And, she didn't give any instructions.

I knee walked onto my bed... she opened her legs... I lay on my right side, resting on my elbow... she leg scissored me... one leg over my left hip... the other, between my chest and propping elbow... scooting her butt, her pussy tapped my lower chest.

Her luscious left tit. Beautiful. Her very, light brown, skin, in stark contrast, to her nearly black nipple, and areola. Erotic. Right in front of my mouth and eyes.

I took her very stiff nub into my mouth, and sucked it. Raked it with my tongue. Nibbled it with my front teeth.

She took her right hand and placed it on the back of my neck. Keeping me in place on her breast. When I took her nipple into my mouth, she began to quiver.

Her moans... quivered. Her slurs... quivered. Her whimpers... quivered. Her body... quivered. When I raked, and nibbled her little nub...

"Fuck," she slurred, to the wall behind me. Extending the word, for a second or two. Her soft howl quivered as she looked toward the ceiling. Right then, I could smell her. Her pussy was emitting the mind numbing aroma of sex. It drove me into a frenzy.

Still quivering, she grabbed my face, and kissed me. Urgently. Slithering her tongue into my mouth, and pressing her luscious lips against mine. Moans and urgent gasps, quivered into my mouth. She pulled on my neck and brought me back to her breast. I sucked it. I pressed my face into her breast, until it collapsed my nose. I raked her nipple against the back of my teeth with my tongue. Twirling it with my tongue against my teeth.

"Ho---ly Fuck," she slurred, toward the ceiling. "I'm gonna..." It was then, she gargled on her tongue, and gagged. Quaking violently, with my lips on her breast. Staccato yelps from her throat, just short of a scream. Pushing her pussy hard against my chest and humping at me. Her orgasm lasting only seconds...

"On the other side, Mark... hurry." A desperate plea.

I got to my knees, reclined on my left side... she leg scissored me again... I took her right nipple into my mouth, and she exploded.

Both hands on the back of my head... pulling my face into her breast... rubbing her slickened pussy against my chest... quivering so violently, it shook the bed. Gagged words uttered over my head, and toward the wall. Again, lasting only seconds...

She grabbed my face, and began kissing me urgently. Still rubbing her pussy against me. Whimpering into my mouth. I gently slipped my huge middle finger into her pussy...

"FUCK!" She quaked in my arms, and... "Holy Shit!"

Violently. She wrapped her arms around my neck... pulling me into her. Squeezing so hard, I feared she would pop my lungs. The mattress squeaking from her body shaking. Again... lasting only seconds.

She kissed me. Hard. Urgently. Still kissing me... her urgent and pleading words...

"You're so sexy, Mark. I love you. Fuck me, Mark... I need you, Baby... Please, Hurry... I need you inside me. Right now."

It was comical, but we weren't laughing. Both of us, urgently repositioning ourselves for our next act of love... our bodies collided. I went one way, and she went the same way. I tried to go the other way, and she did, too.

"I got this, Baby," I ordered. I flipped her onto her back, and I knee walked between her spread legs. Lined up my needy dick, on her luscious pussy, and pushed myself in. I grabbed her legs and let them fall against the crook of my elbows. I leaned forward... hovering above my sexy, gorgeous, and exotic lover, with my hands on the bed, near her shoulders. She was nearly folded in half. I thrust... slowly. Rhythmically.

Naomi hissed at me. It was sinister. Grabbed my arms, and tried to shred them with her fingernails.

"Faster, Mark! Don't be gentle!"

I quickly gained a faster pace. Her command... "Harder!"

My dick slithered through her slick tunnel, at a quicker pace. Her right hand rubbing her little clit... Wails and moans... Howls and groans. Her titties wobbling on her chest with each of my thrusts... Driving me insane by the second... This for nearly a minute... then... Hissed words from my Naomi's lips...

"Yes, Yes, Yes, Baby..."

She turned her head to the left and her eyes rolled back. She stiffen and quivered. Her titties quivering an erotic sight. The tendons and muscles in her neck appeared ready to explode through her skin... and, her strangled wail... drawn out for seconds...

"I can't believe how good this feels." A moment later... Still strangled... "This is so how it should be, OhMyGod, I'm cumming again..." Her last words were a whispered squeak.

She grabbed both of her breasts, and tried to push them toward her throat. Whimpering through her orgasm. Lasting only a few seconds...

She wrenched herself out of the pinned positioned. Pulling me on top of her. Grabbing my dick and putting it back inside her. My full weight on top of her. Her nipples scratching my chest. Naomi... Now, kissing me urgently. Her hands on my neck and face. I had her in a mummy hold. Her urgent plea, during our sloppy kiss...

"Cum inside me, Mark... I want you right now... Please, Baby."

The selfish tendrils of my own need, consumed my body, and brain, during her uttered words. My muscles stiffen. The ecstatic feelings of my orgasm struck me like a lightning bolt. Her pussy responded to my dick, and need. Pulsating on me. My brain... only one selfish thought. My pelvic muscles contracted. I could feel my cum leaving my body. Racing through the tunnel, from my balls, to my tiny slit. Once. Twice. Three times.

"I feel you, Baby. I feel you inside me, right now," her whispered whimper.

I stopped breathing. I took a breath, and thought my lungs would explode. I needed to separate from my lover, so I could breathe. I rolled out of her grasp, onto my back beside her, and sucked air again. Through a strangled throat...

"That was amazing, but I can't breathe. Crazy testosterone."

Naomi rolled into my side and began kissing my neck, cheek, ear and throat. Licking and sucking my left nipple. An erotic feeling, the way she does it. Air finally came back to my lungs. My brain received oxygen, my senses slowly returned. My breaths... loud. Forceful. She sucked, and licked, my dick clean, and swiped at her pussy for a drop of our cum. A few minutes of silence, and...

"You're really into my tits, aren't you?"

"I am. Along with your exotic looks ,and tall, and slender figure. And..." I paused to catch my breath. "I think you're brilliant. You have to be, if you're working for my Dad."

"What did you think, when you first met me?"

"I thought you were very pretty, and I wanted to get to know you. When you first spoke to me, I remember it sent a shiver down my spine. A good shiver. Your voice is beautiful."

Her head resting on my shoulder. Her fingers caressing my chest hair. Her leg across my waist.

"Nothing about my tits?"

"No. You were hiding them beneath that baggy plaid shirt. All I could tell about your body was two things. Your face is perfect and beautiful. And you are tall and slender. It was a little sexy, the way you had those men's jeans cinched up above your waist with a belt. I had never seen anyone do that before. The first time I caught a glimpse of your tits was at the festival. That tight shirt you wore, with your black leggings. I was already dreaming about you before that, though."

I rolled her onto her back... my arm underneath her... looking down on her, while on my side. I frowned at her... a little.

"Do you think I want you just for your looks? I can assure you, if your personality wasn't attractive, too, you and I wouldn't be here right now."

"I know." She gave me that look of... "I knew that before I asked" look.

I groaned. "You know the answers before I say them, don't you?"

"When I'm in your arms, yes." She paused and looked at me. "I have a black grandparent, and my skin is lighter than yours. Your nearest black relative, was hundreds of years ago. That gene must be really strong, with you, and your father. Your sister, too."

I kissed her. "My skin is darker than yours, Pretty Girl, but not that much."

She pulled me closer. "It's noticeable, Mark. Your skin color. You, and your dad, both. My colleagues think your dad has Mexican heritage. You're the same, Baby."

My soul melts when she calls me "Baby."

She caressed my face, my hair, and pushed my unruly lock of hair from my forehead. Her eyes penetrated mine...

"I'm getting a little impatient, Mark. On this marriage thing. Will it be soon?"

"We've got some things to discuss first, Lover. Things like children, money, and careers." I paused and looked for a reaction. She smiled. Looks to me she's open to discussion. She wiggled away from me and rested on her side with an elbow prop. Damn, those tits are so sexy. I rolled onto my side...

"One. I know you have ambitions to be a teacher, and researcher. So up front. I will follow you, wherever your career takes you. I would really like for you to stay in the United States, though. I wouldn't be very thrilled, if you took a fellowship to the Amazon, or Central Africa. Or Indonesia. Or where there is a dictatorship."

She tilted her head and seemed to consider my words.

"OK. And for children. I will give you children. And, I agree, I don't want to take our children somewhere that wasn't safe. Your father has done all his research here. Nothing overseas. I can do that, too. So... Alaska, and Canada are OK, if the opportunity presents?"

"Yeah. Canada is OK. Alaska. Dang. It's pretty cold, Pretty Girl."

She chuckled.

"Children. Did you have a number in mind?" She arched an eyebrow at me.

"Enough to form a band. Like The Partridge family, The Corrs, The Cowsills, or The Gatling Brothers."

We both laughed. I offered...

"If you get a job at a university, I can always get a job with a local company as an electrician, or work in the facilities department at the university. I might even get into flipping houses. I've seen my clients do it enough, I might have a go at it."

"Mark. Assistant professor salaries suck. That's where I'll be when I finish a year from now."

I took her into my arms and kissed her. "It doesn't matter. I love you and I want you. We'll get by the best we can." I kissed her again. "My parents were associate professors when they met. They raised a family. And... Music will be part of our family's life, Naomi. I want to share it with you, and our children."

"I know. And I want to be part of that life with you."

*****

All that summer, Naomi was in meetings.

Meeting, after meeting, after meeting. And, she couldn't tell me anything. Dad was with her, along with Professor FitzGibbons. Sometimes, the meetings were in Beaumont. Several overnights for her, and my Dad.

On several occasions, I was invited by Naomi, to have suppers at the 59 Diner, and the Lazy Z, with her colleagues, from other organizations that were involved with the IBW. I was surprised at the female to male ratio represented. Of the organizations working on the project, all were women, except for one man, who was with the NPS, in Washington DC.

And, my father, and Professor FitzGibbons... My father and Professor FitzGibbons typically didn't attend the social gatherings. Just Naomi. Naomi said...

"Your father wants me here, by myself. To get the experience working with other organizations, and he isn't a distraction. Besides, you won't be the only 'significant other' present. It's supposed to be social, and I want you there, to keep it social. I don't want to discuss the project in the open. Or, 'in the wild,' as your father, puts it."

I was happy for Naomi. She had begun to make new friends with these women. Something she struggled with prior to now. Most of her colleagues were men. She only had two women working for her. One in Beaumont, and another in Huntsville. The rest were male grad students.

The nice thing was, I got to see her more often during the week, when she was in Nacogdoches. Her original plans, were to go home to Mississippi, for the summer, and work on the research, she collected. But, the IBW changed all that.

Naomi... Yeah. Joined with my parents and me on Thursday nights on my front porch. It took her a few nights to feel the music... to learn the songs, without viewing the lyrics on my iPad. When to 'come in' on harmony. Yeah, it was a first for me, but a great first. Enjoying music with my parents all these years, and now. Enjoying the music with my Naomi. And man, oh man, can she kill Blue Bayou. I'm gonna have to get some more songs for her.

My sister, and her family, came to visit, and met Naomi for the first time. Naomi and Laura seemed to get along very well. The two went on a girl's day out, bringing my mother, and Lisa along. Driving to Tyler to go shopping all day. I spent the day with three nephews and a brother in law. Little Mark and I had some alone time and we played and sang together.

With her new colleagues, and friends in town, for the IBW project...

*****

It was a Saturday, and Naomi made plans to hang out with her female colleagues.

I was way behind on stripping insulation, from used conductor, so I got up early before it got too hot. It was summer in deep East Texas. Hot enough in the afternoons to fry eggs on the sidewalk. Even this morning, I had a 42-inch floor fan blowing air into the shop, to keep me cool enough, to tolerate the heat.

About 11:00 am...

While I was running conductor through my stripping machine, I saw a moving shadow appear on the wall in front of me. I turned, and found a familiar, smiling face. My heart swelled. I turned off the machine, and removed my gloves, ear muffs, and safety glasses.

"A wonderful surprise," I greeted, my girlfriend, as I slipped a glove from my hand. I kissed her quickly. I was sweaty. No shirt. Blue jeans nearly soaked with sweat. And...

My Pretty Girl was wearing Daisy Dukes and a loose t-shirt. I could see two, deep purple, thin strings around her neck. Sandals. Now, Naomi has worn those Dukes before, and she's hot in them. Her long slender legs. Wow. Gently flaring hips and narrow waist. Fashion model for sure. At least I think so.

"I tried calling several times," she offered, after our kiss. "I know why, now." She looked past me into the shop for a second. "My friends, and I, wondered if it would be OK if we laid out, here in your backyard." I saw her smile turn into a sly grin. "In our swimsuits."

I half chuckled and groaned. Looking up, and pointing to the huge live oak, in my backyard...

"Not going to get much sun in my backyard, with that old geezer casting a shadow. It shades the entire backyard, and three fourths of the house." My comment made, Naomi stepped really close and placed a hand on my sweaty chest. Her subdued voice... Her sexy eyes... her sly smile...

"Mark... my friends think you're really hot. When I told them you were working in the backyard, they asked if they could watch." I couldn't believe my ears.

"Are you serious? Watch me working? I'll be in that shop for another hour or two. Can't see much in there." Again, Naomi stepped really close...

"Doesn't matter, Mark. I just want them to see the man I found, when he works. With your shirt off, it will be worth watching you."

"Really? This is the form of entertainment in Nacogdoches now? Watching me work?"

"With your shirt off? ... Yeah." She was really close now. Her lips, just millimeters away. Her eyes crossed looking into my eyes. "It'll be good for you, too, Mark. Four women in bikinis." She paused. "Lying on lounge chairs. Their tops undone while lying on their tummies. Later... having lunch, on your front porch, with four pretty women."

I chuckled. I couldn't believe my ears. "I've never seen you in a bikini. I should work slow and keep a close eye on you?"

"Yeah. You better." She kissed me. My sweat on her lips, she licked her lips. In a sultry whisper... "I bought three bikinis, just for you. And... don't put your shirt on, either."

"Damn."

I stood in my backyard as Naomi, and her three friends, pranced in from the front yard. Carrying towels, folding loungers, and huge smiles, when they saw me. I watched, as each of them, peeled shorts and t-shirts from their bodies and revealed some very sexy, very tight, bikinis hugging their bodies. And Naomi... WOW!

A dark purple, triangle top with thin ties. So thin, I thought they may break at any moment. Her top arranged on her sexy chest to reveal a slight hint of underboob. Damn, she's sexy. Her bottom. Snug, high hip straps and her pussy mound well-formed under the tight cloth. And when she turned her back to me...

I'm sure my mouth was open. Her sexy butt, fully exposed with her thong-like bottom. She saw me looking at her and she flexed her right butt cheek. Damn. I swallowed hard and she laughed at me. Her friends, too.

Naomi arched an eyebrow at me and... "Get to work, Sexy," she said, with a gesture of her hand toward the shop. I nodded. Put on my gloves, ear muffs, and safety glasses as I watched them, watch me.

The girls... Reclining in a half sitting position, with the folding loungers. All of them, legs slightly parted, giving me a full view of their hidden pussies. Their sexy tops. Damn. But, my Naomi... by far, and away, the best looking of the group. I looked up to the sky, folded my hands in front of me, and mouthed the words... "Thank you."

ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers
123456...9