All Comments on 'Love, Sex, & Wanderlust'

by scribbleskillz

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
postoak2020postoak202010 months ago

Lots of loose ends that should have been tied up at the finish

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

amazing story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Liked the story but the first production year for the Camero was 1966

UrbanTTTUrbanTTT10 months ago

Love the romance and the sex was hot!

Gold job!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

thanks for the anal tag, saved me from having to read a lot of pages of something that leaves me cold and disgusted.

Robinius1Robinius110 months ago

Very long and so much dialog during sex that I almost forgot what they were doing. Disappointed in the anal sex, more so because he wasn't her first in that regard. I always like a happy ending. Thank you.

andrewm57andrewm5710 months ago

Wonderful and evocative! A few typos, one such on pg 2: "engine joist" > "engine hoist".

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunny10 months ago
Good story

I rarely hand out 5 stars, but this story was truly worth it.

The story flowed like a river, until it's ultimate conclusion.

amepaculamepacul10 months ago

Great story! I agree that it probably needs to be a one-off. 5* for my part. To the DA who thought you misspelled Camero and got the production years messed up. The Chevrolet Cameo was an actual pick-up truck made in the 50s. There are many references of the truck bed...even some fucking going on in the desert in the bed...wine deliveries, etc. The Internet is out there to find out if its true, but if you are as old as me, you would remember it as fondly as it was portrayed in the story. I never owned one, but I had a former student that owned a sweet refurbished one in gloss black with a wooden bed in the back.

kylady76kylady7610 months ago

It dose take a lot to make word's fail me but all I can say is "this is wonder & thank you for it".

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Way too long and slow!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The comment mentioning the Camero - to begin with you are thinking about the Camaro. And the truck in the story is a Chevy Cameo .. author had it right. Cameo was a late 50’s production.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story, believable witty dialog. One of the best in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very well done. 5 stars.

To the Anon talking about the 66 *Camaro, the vehicle in this story was a 56 Cameo. It's also made clear several times in the story that it is a truck.

I love how people feel the need to let authors know that they hate anal instead of just moving.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

the 56 cameo is a fleet side p.u. Passing it off as a car kind of ruined the whole ting for me

ollie3ollie310 months ago

how does a camero morph into a car with a truck bed ?

Aside from that a pretty good read

Red_22bRed_22b10 months ago

Never mind the anonymous comments, not brave enough to put their names to it.

This was epic. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The cameo is a truck. The Camaro is a car. The year is correct for the 1956 cameo.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

story was great and note to one coment --- author was correct it was a Chev 1956 Cameo pickup and not a Camero

path41path4110 months ago

Awesome story.

1stltdan1stltdan10 months ago

Loved the story. As the owner of an old Chevy truck you are forgiven for the mistake because this was such a good read. I would like to know more about these two and if the other brother and sister ever came to visit or perhaps are neighbors.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fantastic story.

Microbevel8Microbevel810 months ago

I am so glad you wrote this wonderful story. It builds so well. I usually want to read stuff and masturbate as I do. I was so taken up by the story that I couldn’t wait to see how the scenes developed. The sex was so natural.

KlitomaticKlitomatic10 months ago

Had a long off and on incestual relationship with my sister. Wouldn't change a thing, well maybe more of it, but sometimes one has to be satisfied with what was and what it. You seemed to tell a real story. Thanks...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fantastic writing skills, a brilliant read!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

OUTSTANDING!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awesome writing... great story!!!

JamjohnnyJamjohnny9 months ago

Fantastic story. You threw me off about the parents dead further explanation would help. Too bad their relationship proceeded to marriage or something maybe even having kids to complete their lives. 5 stars excellent work. No grammar problems. The story flowed and paced evenly. Hope you find inspiration to continue the journey.

janlijanli9 months ago

Perfect story, romantic and sexy,

8821038821039 months ago

Love this story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"I pulled over, put the truck in park,"

Truck was a "stick", no "park" gear.

ccstanccstan9 months ago

A great story, one of the best i have read ìn a long time

GirlWatchinGirlWatchin9 months ago

Loved this story, but Sadly, your editor missed a number of issues.

AJeyeAJeye8 months ago

There we some mistakes, get over it!!

Story was fabulous, natural, romantic and very sensual. Their first time together almost got me off without touching myself. You captured the essence of a wonderful relationship for me. Thank you so very much. I give stars for the story and how it's presented, this is 5/5.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Best ever. The relationship develops beautifully. The word pictures describe the emotions to a T, the tender tactile touch begins the inevitable power slapping of hip to ass, tongue to tongue. Amazing detail. I came with Richie and I came with Dani. Delicious.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You never seem to fail at uploading another fantastic story. Everything from the build up to the way you describe even the slightest detail is great. I can’t wait for your next work, and if you ever get the chance, I would love to see a “spin-off” you can say about the siblings in the bathroom stall Andy catches in Slip of the Tongue; how they’re feelings developed before leading up to getting caught. Or a sequel to Blame it on the Water. Something about them intrigues me and think a wealthy mom and her son could have an interesting story behind it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I loved the way their budding relationship meandered on easily and naturally, like the backroads of the country they were traversing. And they ended up happily together.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really liked it. As a "motorhead" and wine drinker, I was surprised and delighted to see the Cameo discussed in some detail, included with reference to a winery. 5 out of 5. Oh, and the sex and relationship between the siblings was an added bonus.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

pog

K_S_BK_S_B7 months ago

Such a great story. I loved it. I do wish there was a little more to the epilogue though.

Madeira1076Madeira10766 months ago

I didn't rate it because it would not be fair, I didn't finish it. I know he is talking to his sister, but to almost run off the road every time she asked a sexual question got really tiring. I love fiction but who is that nieve?

Well written except for that.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A lovely slowburn story. You even made us think it wasn't going to last after the hookup with all those "journey's end" hints and references. But in the end, he decided to stay and help run their parents' wine business, and they're still together 15 years later. I thought they may have had kids at some point. Maybe in the not-too-distant future...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

As good as it gets.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A couple of minor nits in a very nice slow-burn story that I thoroughly enjoyed. Someone already mentioned putting a manual transmission in "park"... Also, putting it in first would be left, then up rather than up then left. Finally, you mentioned her coming from the shower naked, then later, removing her towel.

Since you hinted that they stayed together (which I was happy about), I did wonder if they might have had kids together.

One thing I did not like was when she said, "Bigger than I'm used to..." I dunno, it's probably just me but didn't particularly care to hear that.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved the story! You made the story fun & Sexy at the same time. I'm so glad that Richie got the gir5l for the long run!! Looks like Dani was also pleased.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Your story brought back so many memories. I paid $10 for a 1954 Plymouth Belvedere, in 1968. There were many hours crawling under the car and inside the engine compartment replacing almost everything to keep it road worthy during my high school years. My dad had a two-tone green 56 Chevy Bel-Air. The back seat was large enough to hold a single mattress supported by the suitcases in the floorboard. On long trips my brother and I could watch the scenery go by it stretch out and sleep. I have enjoyed road trips and visited 48 states even staying a week in Crossville, TN last year.

Your love story was beautiful and the Happy Ending made it even better.

Summer1987Summer19875 months ago

Wow, you are a seriously talented writer and author. I could legitimately read this story as a full length novel!

I can't express how much I adored but only this story, but you writing!!♡♡♡

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hello scribbleskillz!

I want to offer you my warm hearted thanks and respect for an extremely well written and thought out composition!

It's truly one of the top quality stories on this site, (oh.....how I wish there were many more of this quality!) and was obviously written as a serious and deep love story that was thoroughly and satisfyingly saturated with pulsing hot sex that leaves the reader feeling the breathless fulfillment and afterglow coated with sweat.

The slow build up and warmth of the feelings shared by Dani and Richie was lovely and savory, and the rich humor described in the motel scene with two pairs of siblings separated only by a thin wall was hysterical!

This tale also hit home for me with the classic antique truck.

My second car at the age of 19 in the early 80s, was a 62 Chrysler newport 2 dr hardtop with the 2 bbl 361 big block and push button 727 torqueflite trans.

For 150 bucks, I drove it home on 6 cylinders, as It had 2 stuck exhaust valves, one in each head.

I pounded out the bad valves, and lapped in 2 new ones after reaming the guides. I put it back together during a snow storm under a tarp, and hit the starter.

It ran perfect!

Picking up a PLYMOUTH emblem in a wrecking yard, I cut off the PLY, mounted the MOUTH in the center of the grill for flair, and started driving the living shit out of the newly christened "Newport The Interstate Cruiser".

A couple of years and thousands of miles later, the 361 shit the bed, and it promptly got replaced by a freshly rebuilt 69 440 4 bbl. At the time of pulling the 361, I pulled the pan for fun, and was rewarded with the long lost missing pushrod not found when I'd installed the 2 new valves.

It had been peened into the shape of a large letter C, as it made its fatal dive out of the valley, and past the cam.

How interesting!

I had the time of my life in that car, driving all over Washington, idaho, oregon, Montana and Canada.

Metallica's album, Ride The Lightning, had just come out, and it got played hundreds of times on my alpine cassette deck as the miles rolled by. At one point, I'd even gone so far as to replace the back seat with a pair of Speakerlab 7s!

No wonder my hearing SUCKS!

(Ok.... who's heard of Speakerlab???......well?)

Newport The Interstate Cruiser was perfect and amazing.

Except for the lack of having a pretty and exciting sister at my side to share in the fun! I did become engaged a few years later to a beautiful girl, but then became disengaged, as I lost her to my roommate.

So, it goes....

Which is why I SO envy Richie getting to travel cross country while falling in love with Dani. She sounds like so much fun.....

I like that you contained them within a monogamous relationship, avoiding the group sex/slutty promiscuousness that permeates so much of the material on this site.

I was hoping for a really warm happy ending, and you came through, having them still together and obviously still very much in love 15 years later. AND, apparently childless, too! Thank you for that also!

Much love and respect!

Sincerely,

B4PW.

p.s.

For those who've never heard of, or seen, a 62 Newport, look it up on your phone or computer.

They're really quite a car.

They featured angled quad headlights, subtle remnants of fins which had just disappeared from the line up, a trunk big enough to hold a family of four, dashboard mounted turn signal that moved side to side instead of up and down, push button operated automatic trans with no "park" position, transmission mounted parking brake drum, and a really cool dash that was a quarter hemispherical plastic globed dome that sat on top of the steering column with gauges that glowed, versus illumination from incandesant bulbs, like normal.

The car was, after all, designed to compliment the worlds fair of 1962.

It was a perfect car for long distance cruising.

I'd get off work on a Friday night, and just take off driving. I'd drive until I couldn't stay awake anymore, then stop and pile up in the volumnous back seat to sleep, starting off all over again the next morning after finding breakfast, and driving all weekend until very late Sunday night.

I did that A LOT over the years, exploring everywhere I could.

No wonder I came to be called a "human GPS" in later years.

Thank you for reading my account.

WonwonWonwon4 months ago

Dani? Ditto? You know what you doin pal😄. Great story by the way, Love it.

CD_BreeCD_Bree4 months ago

Fantastic story line. The events in the story were very captivating and not to mention factual when it came to the truck. My uncle had a Cameo P/U.

It was a great story line that kept my interest all the way through. I couldn't wait for the next page, it was a great slow build up to them discovering their true love for one another. I didn't want the story to end. I would love to see a follow up.

RandyPandaRandyPanda4 months ago

Ahh, the good ol' days when it was socially acceptable to marry your sister and take over the family farm 🤣🤣

Great story 👍

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Absolutely fabulous story, loved it! It was a great and wonderful trip. The descriptions of the countryside as well as the feelings and action were excellent. I love happy endings. Two minor things if you care to edit. First, a stuck shift transmission has no "park". It has the gears and neutral. Generally when you park a stick you leave it in gear to keep it from rolling, whether you also apply the parking (emergency) brake or not. Second, little of Highway 101 follows the coastline. The one that does is Highway 1 also called the Pacific Coast Highway. Highway 101 is a bit inland. But, great story!

RocketMan12RocketMan124 months ago

Very enjoyable and sexy. A slow build made it a fun read. The conclusion lacked how they ended up together after they reach their parents home and winery. Did they continue to live together as a couple while their parents were alive. Their neighbors referred to them as brother and sister. I feel like it had an unexplainable conclusion. Still was worth the read. 5 *

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a fabulous ride! Well done right up the near end, when the Hersey Highway episode left a lingering brown taste.

Pity....

RicubRicub4 months ago

Great story well written really enjoyed it.

TomNJaxTomNJax3 months ago

Excellent story, loved the adventure and LOVED how the sibs came together!!! Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I absolutely LOVE this. The slow build, the sex scenes were realistic, and the love of family rang true. My sister and I hooked up years ago and have had a relationship on and off for over thirty-two years. I'm currently sixty-four, she is seventy-one. We still love each other like we did in our thirties. We live together, to the outside world we are just an older brother and sister helping each other out. If our friends, family, and neighbors knew the truth...

SMA143SMA143about 1 month ago

Absolutely love the story...but epilogue could have been better written..and since it's 15 years..it would have been wholesome if they had children

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Well crafted story, well edited. Somewhat similar ro Anais Nin.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Totally enjoyed the read, a shame it had to finish. Well told, well done

live4thebjlive4thebj19 days ago

I personally enjoyed it. You can’t please everyone. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Spoil it all with anal.. oh well..

JTSFTJTSFTabout 16 hours ago

Thanks for this, Close to my heart. Well written and, I assume, edited. The devices of Daisy and the other sibling couple excellent. My faults to note are three: The trucker alongside is a crude cliché; The anal scene should end in Richie's favorite seated position, the couple face to face, silently confirming their love for each other and their dedication to the fulfillment of each other's needs and desires; The epilogue is too brief and doesn't do justice to a love and lives that are just beginning. This story being, for me, a delicious drink of love, the glass is only slightly more than half full at the end. I hope that you will rewrite the epilogue into another chapter or two, including how they work things out with their parents, how Richie becomes a vintner, how they resolve the question of parenting or not, and how they meld the work, household, personal and sexual aspects of their relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscribbleskillz@scribbleskillz
Thank you to those who have asked, but I do not take commissions. Taking a short break from writing and hope to be able to type something again soon.

SIMILAR Stories