Love Sex Magic Ch. 02

Story Info
After weeks of pining Josh finally finds his elf crush again.
3.3k words
4.44
2.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delidah
Delidah
14 Followers

Love ☆ Sex ☆ Magic Chapter 2:

The Magnificent Orc

Weeks had gone by since he watched those women in the library, and it was all Joshua could think about. Images of the night repeated obsessively in his head: him hiding behind the shelves, watching; Delidah pleasuring Rayna with her mouth; their bodies writhing together, entwined in euphoria. He could hear their passionate noises and remembered the smell of sex in the air. He thought of the moment Delidah's eyes met his; of those pools of luminous water, blue lights waving gently. He was absorbed by them still. The more he thought about it, the more he wished he could have stayed longer and seen more of Delidah. More than anything, he longed to see her again.

He saw Rayna often. As novices, they shared most of their classes and she lived in the women's dorm just across the hall. Each time he saw her Josh got flustered, remembering her exposed skin, her passionate moans. He tried to avoid her as best he could, which wasn't hard; Rayna didn't seem to know he existed. Not once did she catch him looking at her.

To his frustration, Josh hadn't seen Delidah again. He thought about asking people about her. He told himself he didn't know where to begin, but in reality he was too anxious to try. He seldom spoke to strangers. He visited the library most evenings, hoping she would be there, but found nothing but silence and ghosts. Eventually Josh decided he should put it out of his mind. If he just committed to his routine of classes and study, he would eventually forget about her, and things would go back to normal.

***

Josh was walking from class towards his dorm, engrossed in conversation with his dorm-mate Gert. They discussed the fineties of calligraphy quills; Gert insisted Josh should try raven feather, but Josh swore by using swan. He hadn't thought about Delidah in hours.

Then, suddenly, he spotted her through the crowds. Josh's heart leapt to his throat and he stopped dead in his tracks. Any thoughts of quills and feathers evaporated from his mind; all he could see was her.

"Hey, are you listening?" Gert nudged Josh with his elbow.

A confused "Huh?" is all the response Josh could muster. He stood frozen in place, staring at Delidah as she approached. It was as if time slowed down; all he had eyes for was her.

He admired her tall, slender figure, the countrours of which became visible each time her skin moved against the fine fabric of her loose-fitted robes. He imagined what it would be like to hold her, to feel her skin through the cloth. He admired her face; her mischievous smile, cute little pointy nose, and twinkling blue eyes that lit up the shadow of a large-brimmed pointy hat. He could look at her forever.

Finally he noticed her friend: a short woman in green, wearing flowers in her wavy red hair. Josh recognised her! She has assisted Professor Hemlock a few times during basic alchemy. He thought her name was Stella. The two women were having an animated conversation, and were headed down the hall in his direction.

Both women looked at him, as he was staring at them. Stella raised a puzzled eyebrow, but Delidah flashed him a knowing smirk. Josh's heart leapt up further in his throat. She recognised him! His breath halted and every muscle in his body tensed. Josh opened his mouth, but no words came out, not even a stammer. Delidah noticed, and laughed. Her smirk widened, and she gave him a cheeky wink. The gesture sent a shiver down Josh's spine.

The women walked right past him without breaking stride or conversation. A waft of air followed them, carrying Delidah's scent; sweet, like fruit-flavoured candies. Josh was dazzled.

"What's up with those fruits?" Gert scoffed, folding his arms in disapproval as he watched them walk away.

"Huh-- what-- haha! Y-yeah!" Josh stammered, his cheeks flushing. He wasn't really listening.

Gert peered at him with concern. "Are you okay, man? You look off."

"Yes! No-- fine!" A panic was setting in. Josh had longed to see Delidah again for so long! He couldn't bear to see her walk out of his life again. He finally noticed Gert, who had now moved in-between him and the girls, blocking Josh' view.

"Actually I think ehm~ I have to go to the bathroom!" Josh stammered. Gert raised his eyebrows at him, but Josh was already moving, pushing past his friend to follow Delidah. "I'll catch you later, yeah?!"

Delidah was a tall woman, and the addition of that pointy red hat made her easy to spot in a crowd. Josh followed her at a distance, stopping whenever she stopped. Josh convinced himself he would go up to her when she was alone and introduce himself - apologise for the night at the library. He just needed to gather his courage, and then he would do it!

The journey took him all over campus. She parted ways with Stella at the orrery, saying goodbye with a kiss on the cheek. From then on Josh watched Delidah stop often to have a chat with students from all sorts of different covens; a pale skinned elf with big muscles, a big belly and big breasts whose purple gi put her in Aether Chains; a slender salamander with slimy skin whose green shawl indicated Elden Wood; and wizard with red spectacles and a long black beard whose black-and-gold robes were clearly Hightower. Delidah seemed to get on with all of them. Josh knew none of them.

The journey eventually led them to a rooftop greenhouse Josh never knew even existed. It was in a state of neglect; some glass panes missing and some big-leafed plants bursting through the roof. The place seemed deserted; he saw no other students during the climb up to it. Josh figured this was his chance, and got more and more tense with every step. But then, his heart sank.

They were not alone. There was a muscular orc, even taller than Delidah, casually leaning against the greenhouse reading a book. His robes were bright red. Drakefire, Josh noted. The war coven. A frightful shiver unsettled Josh's stomach.

Delidah fluttered onto the roof, singing "Cah-hay-leeeen!". The man - Caylen - put his book away when he heard, and opened his arms to her. Delidah fell into them, and the two began kissing passionately. Josh kept his distance, peeking around the corner. That stirring Josh had felt in the library came roaring back to him. If he couldn't speak with her, Josh decided he would do the next best thing. He would watch.

A gleeful squeal echoed across the rooftop when Caylen lifted Delidah and tossed her over his shoulder, like she weighed nothing at all, then carried her into the greenhouse. There was a moment where Delidah looked right at Josh. Their eyes met and a thrill shocked Josh' spine. Delidah grinned widely when she saw him, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes -- but then, the pair disappeared into the greenhouse, and Josh could no longer see her.

A few minutes of silence passed before Josh could gather the courage to approach. When he got closer, he could hear their voices coming from inside the glass-pane building, giggling and moaning. The suspense drew him closer. As quietly as he could, Josh peeked through the glass, through the dense foliage inside until he spotted his first clue: two pairs of robes, discarded on the floor. Josh gulped. They had undressed. The thought excited him.

It took a few moments to find the right angle to see past the greenery, but finally he glimpsed Delidah. She was kissing Caylen messily, their hands in constant motion gripping each other's bodies. Caylen was down to a pair of loose-fitted trunks. Josh admired his tense muscles, his hairy green skin adorned with intricate patterns of ink. Delidah looked small in Caylen's massive arms. She was wearing a style of underwear he had never seen before; skin-tight black fabric, woven in fine, delicate patterns that left many spaces for her skin to be visible. Thin black straps ran across her body, keeping it all together. The two made an alluring pair.

The kiss broke. Josh gazed at Delidah's wet lips, at her lustful eyes that were trailing down Caylen's body. Her hand slid over Caylen's muscular chest, down his toned stomach, then gently over the orc's pants. Josh noticed the fabric bulge against his erect member. Delidah freed it with a smooth motion, and together with her, Josh admired his magnificent specimen; a thick, veined and firmly erect cock. Caylen closed his eyes, grunting with pleasure when Delidah's fingers closed around it. Josh' own cock throbbed, begging for attention. He glanced side to side to make sure there was no one else on the rooftop, then gripped himself under his robes.

"You like that?" Delidah teased Caylen; her voice dimmed through the glass. Josh pretended the words were for him.

"Oh yeah..." he whispered to himself, answering for Caylen, and began stroking as he watched Delidah do the same.

Delidah got down on her knees in front of Caylen, his cock inches from her face. Josh leaned in closer, almost pressing against the glass, his excitement rising. Her eyes flicked to the place where Josh was hiding, and a brief grin flashed across her face before she brought Caylen's dick to her lips. Josh felt like she was putting on a show, just for him. She dragged her tongue slowly across, starting from the base moving up to the tip. Josh could see Caylen quiver, and it made a shiver of pleasure rip down his own spine. Delidah took the cock between her lips, teasing a few moments, then let it slide into her mouth. Caylen groaned in ecstasy, throwing his head back. Josh squeezed his yearning dick.

Erratic fantasies flashed through Josh' mind as he watched. He imagined what it would feel like for those soft, wet lips to slide across his sensitive organ. He spit in his hand and stroked himself, shivering with delight. He watched Delidah take more of Cayleb inside her with each stroke, ultimately taking its whole length deep into her throat. Josh's mouth fell open, awed by the display. He wondered what it would be like to let a thick dick fill his mouth, to feel it slide in and out. Before he realised what he was doing, he had two fingers in his mouth; pushing in like Caylen's cock. A tide of pleasure swelled inside him, rising from his chest in waves, cascading through his body. His dick pulsed in his hand, so tender, so sensitive. He was getting close.

"No!" Josh thought - remembering what happened last time he let himself finish. It took all of his will to let go of himself. He would just watch. For the next half an hour, Josh witnessed a spectacle he could not have imagined in his wildest fantasies.

Caylen used his awesome strength to take Delidah any which way he wanted. Josh watched him lift Delidah over his head, slam her body against the glass, and proceed to ferociously feast on her nethers. He watched Caylen drive himself into her, and Delidah scream in pleasure. He watched them fuck in positions he didn't think were possible. Delidah's exaltations intensified and softened in waves; Josh thought he saw her climax three, maybe four times - they all blurred together. He admired her flexible body; watched her long, slender limbs and her glistening pale skin. He thirsted after Caylen's strong hands, eyed his broad chest, and took in his lusting grunts. He wanted to be him. He wanted to be her. He longed not only for their bodies, but for their life; the excitement, the lust, the thrill! The whole time his cock screamed to be touched, aching with desire, but he resisted.

The show came to a spectacular climax with Caylen finishing with a wild roar, shooting thick globs of hot cum across Delidah's taught belly. Josh watched the pair collapse onto one another, laying in the dirt on the greenhouse floor, panting and smiling; content and satisfied.

Josh's erection slowly subsided, giving up in the realisation it would not get to finish. He felt envious of the lovers. He watched wistfully as they rested, speaking softly and giggling in kinship. He watched as they got up, wiping the dirt off each other's naked bodies. He watched as they helped each other put their clothes back on, and as they gave one another tender kisses goodbye.

Wait... Shit! Josh suddenly realised his position as Caylen moved towards the door. He was moments away from being spotted! He looked around in a blind panic, saw a big plant pot with a big neglected bush and hurled himself at it. He scrambled to hide, and slipped out of sight just in time.

"I had a great time with you tonight." Caylen's deep voice rumbled on the other side of the bush, dangerously close. He grunted regretfully. "I have to go. Will I see you again soon?" Caylen asked. His voice sounded gentle and caring.

"Mmmmaybe", Delidah teased. Josh could hear a quick kiss "I'm a busy gal; but this was fun! We should do this again sometime" She laughed, and followed up with an encouraging "Go!"

There were a few more kisses, and then Josh heard the sound of Caylen's heavy footsteps leaving the roof. He let out a slow sigh of relief, tension leaving his body. He hadn't been spotted.

When he crawled out from behind the plant pot, he was surprised to see two dainty feet, clad in blue slippers. Slowly, his gaze drifted upwards, following Delidah's blue robes, to finally settle on her elated grin.

"Hi!" Delidah squeaked, laughing ecstatically at him. Josh's heart leapt into his throat. The woman he had been dreaming of for weeks - that he had just seen get absolutely ploughed by a massive man - was talking to him. And he was on the ground, at her feet! His whole body cringed. Delidah tilted her head, looking down at him with a snigger. Josh felt like a grubby little bug under her magnifying glass.

"Oh, no -- don't get up!", she laughed, "I'll join you, why don't I?" Her voice was thick with sarcasm. She plopped down in front of him, legs crossed, elbow on one thigh, cheek resting on her hand.

"I'm Delidah. What's your name?" She didn't offer a hand to shake.

"Euh-" A wordless grunt was all Josh could manage at first, as he sat up across from her. He felt mortified; his body felt heavy. He stammered: "I'm Juh-- Joshua."

"Well..." her eyes flitted over his once-white robes, correctly identifying him as a novice. "Joshuh-hua, you've been following me around all day -- here I am." She leaned forward, a wide grin on her face, full of playful anticipation.

Before he could stop it, Josh blurted out "I-- I'M SORRY!!"

Delidah threw her head back and guffawed, then just as suddenly, snapped back. "Yeah?" She inquired, her nose inches away from Josh's. She squinted. "Sorry about...?"

A moment of stunned silence filled the air. Josh stared into Delidah's eyes, and they squinted back at him. "I-- I'm sorry about--" He gulped, looking for words. "I'm sorry about watching! About -- about following you--" He paused again; Delidah's expression grew increasingly amused. "You are so beautiful!" he blurted out. "I can't stop thinking about you!"

Delidah was so close to him, their noses almost touching. Josh could feel the warmth of her skin on his. He felt intoxicated by her magical eyes. They were like dark, nighttime lakes, reflecting an ocean of stars. He couldn't help it; he could feel himself swell again. His eyes flicked to his crotch, only briefly, but she noticed. His face went red.

Delidah sat back and looked right at Josh crotch, apparently studying it with great interest. She rubbed a finger under her chin and tried to look pensive, but couldn't completely suppress her cocky smirk. Josh groaned; he felt caught.

"Do you want to show me?" Delidah teased. Josh' eyes widened.

"W-wha?" he wheezed.

"You've been watching me. It's only fair I get to watch you." Delidah's grin widened, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

Taken aback, Josh leaned away from Delidah. His heart was hammering in his chest, his breath ragged, coming out in short bursts. This wasn't the way any romance was supposed to go, and yet... he felt a pang of desire, a rising excitement. His cock continued to harden, now obviously standing at attention. Her eyes were locked on his. He could drown in those eyes.

Overcome with lust, Josh reached out to touch her; but Delidah deftly evaded, clicking her tongue. "No touching unless I say so", Delidah said sternly. Josh retreated with a whimper.

"Pull up your robes.", Delidah commanded. "You've seen mine; now show me yours."

With trembling hands, Josh jostled his robes up until she could see his tight white underpants, taught with his erection. His cock twitched when she looked at it, begging to be touched.

"Go on, take it out!" Delidah encouraged him, her eyes fixed on his bulge.

It was a relief to free it. It wasn't as big or as thick as Caylen's, and nestled in a thick blonde bush. Delidah studied it with what to Josh seemed like a look of appreciation - and anticipation. She sucked on her bottom lip for a moment, wetting it.

A ripple of delight went through Josh, and he didn't need further encouragement. His hand closed around his dick, and he started stroking. He lustfully looked at her excited face, while she looked at his pumping hand. After a few moments she took notice, and met his gaze. Josh felt an electric chemistry in that moment, and an explosion of sudden euphoria ripped through him. Cum began shooting from his cock, exclaiming the unstoppable waves of pleasure contorting Josh' body. Delidah squeezed her hands together and watched the fireworks, squealing in excitement. Josh fell backwards, panting heavily. He had never finished that quickly, with such ferocity.

As he lay there, with sticky cum all over his chest and belly, Delidah's head slid into his field of vision, hanging over him.

"Very good!" she cheered. She produced a little card and a quill, and started scribbling something down. "Some of my friends are having a party this weekend, somewhere off campus. I'm writing down the address." When she finished, she dropped the card in his cum. "You should go. I think you'll like it."

"Will you be there?" Josh asked, panting heavily. Delidah didn't answer. She hopped to her feet, and a magic wand smoothly slid out of her sleeve. She pointed it at his head. Josh's eyes widened in sudden fright.

"And stop following me around, yeah?" She said, sternly. "Don't be a creep. If you're into watching, ask first, yeah? By Luna." Delidah rolled her eyes, and Josh realised she wasn't actually threatening him; she was being playful.

"S-sorry!" Josh stammered in relief.

"See you around, Joh-shuu-a." Delidah pronounced his name with clear mockery. She flicked her wand up, and as she walked away, waved it around her robes. A trail of sparkles pushed away the dirt, leaving them squeaky clean.

She left him to lie in his filth.

After a few minutes of staring at the sky, Joshua still couldn't fully comprehend what had just happened. Did she like him? Did she not? She didn't make any sense to him, but he knew one thing:

He was in love, and he couldn't wait to see her again.

Delidah
Delidah
14 Followers