Love, Texas Style 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy turned from the right side window and looked to him with a smile. "The first non-relative?"

"Yeah."

"Why don't you have a co-pilot?"

"This aircraft is certified for single pilot. I've hired co-pilots in the past... When I fly long distances or I'm flying into unfamiliar airspace and airports. But, most of the time, it's just me. I like the seat to be available for pretty girls."

Amy giggled her appreciation. "This is the first time I've ever been in a cockpit. The view is gorgeous."

"It is."

"Do you think, um, you and me could have some playtime in the back someday?" she giggled.

Terry grinned and turned to his lover. "Not when I'm in command. I have a responsibility to the public and other pilots. I will say this, there have been times when Mary and I traveled, I brought a co-pilot along. Mary and I had fun back there." He chuckled.

Amy giggled loudly into her microphone headset.

"Perhaps you and I will have a similar opportunity in our future," he continued, with a sly smile. "Also, there is always the opportunity when the aircraft is stationary on the ground. It's very private."

Amy turned to him with her wicked grin.

"Dang, Amy," he offered. "That look you give me. I don't know if I should be scared or grateful."

"When we get to Houston, can you make arrangements for it to be private before dinner?" she growled, into the headset.

*****

"Fuck me up, Terry! Make me cum hard! I love it... I want it!"

Terry had Amy partially reclining against the side of the M2 and a cabin seat. He had her blouse open and her bra pushed above her luscious breasts, exposing them for his pleasure. He had her panties tossed to the rear of the cabin and her skirt yanked up above her butt and waist. Her legs and feet in the air.

And Terry... Between her legs licking her gooey slit and sucking her sensitive button. He circled the flesh surrounding her swollen nub with his tongue, sending her off like a firecracker, crying out his name. With her last scream, he yanked his pants to his knees, slapped a condom on and lined himself up with her puss. Amy snatched his rod and shoved him inside.

"Holy, fuck!... Oh, Terry! ..."

By now, Terry had her nearly lying flat on the narrow seat cushion of the seat. Her head bumping the side of the plane while pumping at her needy hole... For five minutes now. Then...

"Ow! ... Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! ... Oh! ... Terry! Oh, fuck! ... Oh! ... ergh! Oh! ... What a fuck! What a fuck! Oh! ... Cum for me! Terry! ... You're killing my pussy! Yeep!"

Those last words sent Terry over the edge.

"Amy! You're so damn tight! Arrrrrrgggggggg! Damn! Arrrrrggggggg!"

He grasped his condom to keep it from slipping off and fell away into the narrow aisle between the seats. Leaving Amy rolling her eyes back into her head and nearly falling from the seat she was on.

"I've never cum so hard as I did just now," she huffed. "I didn't think fucking in an airplane was such a turn on. We're doing it here again, Terry. You better invite me back to this airplane. And I think I might take you up on the co-pilot."

Terry had nearly recovered and was chuckling hard while lying on his back in the aisle. He bruised his hip on the way down against another seat.

He couldn't help smelling the overpowering aroma of sex inside the tight quarters of his small business jet.

"Do you smell that?" Amy giggled, while trying to right herself back into the seat. "We really fucked this place up!"

That sent Terry into a laughing fit. A few moments later his ribs were hurting from the laughter. He didn't say anything to Amy, but Mary had said the very same thing many years ago. He smiled at the memory.

"Let's get decent," Amy yelped. "I'm hungry."

Chapter 29

"This is so romantic. Thank you, Terry."

"Thank you, Amy. I'm the grateful one here. It's been a long time since I had the company of such a pretty and young woman. Especially here. Overlooking the bay."

She leaned in and took his arm into her arms and hugged him. Closing her eyes and laying her head on his shoulders. Savoring the moment.

"I don't want this evening to end," she sighed, after their dinner was removed from the table. A minute or two passed, she leaned up and looked him in the eye.

"Maggie," she whispered.

He faced her and returned her gaze. He nodded.

"I don't want to lose her as a friend because of us."

He nodded again.

"She knows me. She'll know immediately we've been together."

"OK."

"Will you talk to her? For both of us?"

Terry nodded gently. "I'll bring it up at dinner tomorrow night. After her first day in Kansas City."

*****

"Citation November one niner niner zero Mike Tango holding short runway one four LaPorte Municipal. Requesting take off for Dallas Texas."

"Houston ATC Citation one niner niner zero Mike Tango. You are cleared for runway one four LaPorte Municipal. Climb to five thousand turn left over the Gulf and come to heading three one five and wait for instructions to climb to two hundred."

"Amy, put your hand over my hand. On the throttles... Houston ATC Citation Mike Tango, rolling to runway one four LaPorte Municipal, climb to five thousand turn left over the Gulf to three one five and request instructions to two hundred."

Terry gently pushed the throttles forward... the engines growled their reply. The M2 eased onto the runway, then Terry turned hard left to line up on the runway... And stopped.

"Ready? Put your other hand gently on the yoke. Don't grab it... Just touch it."

"OK," she replied, with excitement.

Terry smiled with her. Then he pushed the throttles forward gently, then shoved them forward. The engines growled... then screamed in reply. Tail number N1990MT began rolling faster and faster down runway 14.

"Air speed active," Terry reported. A few moments later. "V1 Rotate."

Terry gently pulled the yoke back and the M2 lifted into the air. Checking his vicinity through the windows for any unreported air hazards and birds. He reached for a lever and pulled it up. "Wheels up... three lights." Fifteen minutes later, Houston ATC released him at 20,000 feet and they were flying to Dallas.

"Thrilling," she sighed. "You can feel the power in the controls."

Terry nodded. "Have you had a nice weekend, Amy?"

Amy turned to her lover and smiled gently. "I'll never forget it. Thank you for calling me, Terry. You've been a new experience for me."

"Is there a 'but' in there?" he asked, with concern in his tone.

"Terry, I hope you know I just want to have fun with you. That we really can't be with each other... forever."

"I understand. I was thinking the same these past two weeks. I have no expectations of you or me. If I have no expectations, I can't be disappointed. I came here to explore a friendship. You know. The one you offered. I don't necessarily need the benefits, although... You are fun when dispensing benefits."

Amy nodded with a smile. "Terry, I don't know if this will be the last time I see you. It will depend on you. I will always take your call and if a time comes I need to go in another direction, I will call you first. I care for you that much." She paused and dipped her gaze to her lap. Returning to his face.

"I need for you to know about me. So you can make a decision for you and me. I enjoy sex... Very much... Since I was eighteen... I enjoy men who help me enjoy it. You're now one of them. My attitude about sex is like tasting a new food. You have to try it before you decide if you like it. Terry, your safe word..." She paused for effect. "You never came close with me to use that word. I've had experiences beyond what you and I have enjoyed this weekend. And, I have enjoyed those past experiences very much." She paused to let Terry taste her words. She looked for a response. He nodded.

"I'm not pushing you away. I'm exploring the prospect of taking our relationship, sexually, to other places. I pretty much know, by talking to you, that you and Mary loved one another, and likely enjoyed a loving sexual relationship." Terry nodded again.

Amy lifted her chin and gazed intensely into his eyes. "Terry... I enjoy sex beyond a single partner. I have many lovers. Two since Brenham. And, I've had multiple partners at the same time in the same room. Both men and women. Once with four different men. I won't be doing that again," she sighed, with a giggle. "I've had sexual relationships with men and women of different races. I do have a preference... a weakness, really, for black men. Their dark skin turns me on. Terry... I'll never ask anything of you that you aren't comfortable with. I will never hold it against you. If you don't want to share, I'm OK. I still want to see you when you want to see me."

Terry nodded at her confession. He turned to inspect his flight instruments because it was beginning to get dark.

He began talking to her as he viewed the screens. "Amy, thank you for telling me this. It shows you are a strong and independent woman. Something I suspected when you were in my home. An attractive quality to me and the reason I picked up the phone and called you. I like who you are and what you are. I love your youthful and live in the moment spirit. I had that spirit at one time and then business got in the way," he chuckled. "This confession you have given changes nothing for me and my opinion of you has not changed. I still want to explore a friendship. I don't need benefits, but, I won't turn you down if offered. I'm pleased you have chosen to tell me about yourself. And your needs and wants."

"But..." she interrupted, with a smile.

Terry smiled at her interruption and took her hand into his. He squeezed and she returned the squeeze.

"I admit. While you were telling me of your sexual preferences, I was aroused. No one has confessed to me like you have done. It's a new experience. I found my arousal surprising. While you were describing your multiple partners, I vividly imagined you with two men. The black men as lovers? I imagined your arms around his neck, making out with him as you have done with me. The vision of you making out with another man, aroused me. I don't know why." He smiled. "And now... for the 'but.'"

"Countless times, men of power have submitted to their lusts and have ruined their reputations and careers. Mary and I have discussed it often with each other and with the people who work for us. The suggestions you made tonight... multiple partners, same sex partners, whips and bondage... are the kinds of activities I should not be involved with. If word reached my clients, their trust in my judgement will be questioned and compromised. My reputation harmed."

Terry paused to let Amy taste his words. Her smile had weakened considerably.

"Amy, our relationship this weekend, in my view, is innocent and private. I cannot allow it to go beyond that. If I suspect, even a tiny bit, the privacy I enjoy with you is compromised, our relationship will come to an abrupt end. Perhaps leaving emotions hurt for some time."

Terry tilted his head for affect to send a warning without words.

"We are about to engage Fort Worth ATC," he offered. "Do you have anything you want to say quickly? We can continue later tonight or some other time, if you like."

"No," she sighed, then changed her mind... "Yes... Yes, I do. I still want to see you. Innocent and private. Only if you want to see me, Terry. I will not pursue you or stalk you. I will keep my mouth shut about us, Terry. Forever."

Terry nodded. Then keyed the mic...

"Fort Worth ATC this is Citation November one niner niner zero Mike Tango entering Dallas airspace for Dallas Love Field."

Chapter 30

Maggie was driving the company car from the airport to the Kansas City office of M&T Investments. Terry, in the front seat beside her, was reflecting on the weekend with Amy and the start of the day.

He and Amy returned to the hotel the previous night. They showered, then cuddled in bed. Terry drank in the warmth and companionship Amy offered during their last night together. No sex was requested or offered. Just comfort of each other's presence and conversation.

Terry got up very early so he could fly the M2 to Fort Worth to pick up Maggie at 6 am. He left Amy asleep in his room, leaving her a note of thanks... he enjoyed the weekend with her, and a promise to call her again. He left a note at the front desk to have the Concierge to call him, so he could have flowers delivered to Amy's parents' home that day. Terry peeked at her driver's license in her purse, while she slept, to get her address and to have the flowers delivered. He also made sure the desk clerk had breakfast delivered by room service after he left. He took a taxi to the Lemmon Jet Center, got breakfast there, and ate while he reviewed the weather and filed his flight plan.

Maggie and her parents were waiting on him when he arrived at Meacham International. Maggie was clearly excited over her new adventure working for her uncle and Cathy hugged his neck more than usual for helping her daughter. Richard thanked him with a handshake.

Terry did notice, as Maggie entered the cabin of the M2, her nostrils flared and brow furled. He gritted his teeth and cringed in the hopes she wouldn't say anything about the faint odor from the previous day. Maggie, as she always is, was a chatter box in the co-pilot seat on the flight to Kansas City. Talking about school, finals, making the Dean's List, the trip she made to Terry's home, the swimming pool was wonderful, she thought Amy was too forward when they visited, her boyfriend was pissed because she was leaving, and on and on and on.

When they arrived at M&T Investments, they went straight to the HR office for standard employment forms and training. While Maggie was at HR, Terry went to see Traci...

"Good morning, Lynn. Is everything going well for you?"

"Yes, Sir, Mr. Woods. Ms. Morrison keeps me busy. She's wonderful to work for."

"Any drama I need to know about?" He arched an eyebrow and cocked his head. A tiny smile appeared.

"No, Sir. Ms. Morrison won't allow it," she giggled. "I just sent her a note you're here. She's on the phone and will be right out."

"Good, I want her working," he mused, as he took a seat.

A few minutes later, Terry was seated at the small conference table in Traci's office.

"Maggie is here... Finally," Traci offered, with a grin. Her cute grin, Terry thought. The tiny dimples.

"Yes, I've been warning you for a year now," he chuckled. "Assign her to someone who will keep her on her toes. Make her work hard and have a positive product for it. Do you remember when I sent you to that car dealership? I had you spend a week in the service department. You got filthy, yelled at by customers, inventoried tires, but, you learned how a car dealership operates. Six months later, I can't believe the improvement in costs at our dealerships in the area. No customer complaints. Profits up. I was proud of your effort. I would like to see Maggie take a similar path. Hard work, resulting in tangible benefits."

"I already have someone chosen... Mark Campbell. He'll challenge her. Small goals at first then larger ones when she's successful."

"Thank you."

"I'm looking forward to meeting her... Finally," she giggled.

"You will. The three of us are having lunch together. How are your girls?"

Chapter 31

Amy was on her knees. Her butt resting on her feet. A warm masculine body pressing against her upright back. Large and soft hands caressing her upper arms and shoulders from behind. Warm breath and soft lips kissing her neck.

"Mmm," she whimpered, with closed eyes. "I love it."

The masculine kisses roamed her nape and ears. A hand pulling her hair aside to reach her neck. Taking an agonizing long time to complete each and every kiss. She reached behind her and grasped a firm athletic neck. Pulling on it to press the lips against her ear.

"You're driving me crazy with your tongue," she slurred. "I love it." Her eyes rolled up at the sensation.

She felt two warm and very large hands caress her sides and proceed to her tummy. They found their way under the bottom hem of her lightweight cotton shirt to caress her bare skin.

"Mmm," she replied. Her eyes still closed.

The surprisingly soft masculine hands proceeded up her torso, sliding fingers under her lacy bralette... and pushing it up to her neck. The hands quickly found her released breasts and began caressing them. Soft firm hands against soft firm breasts. Nipples were tweaked. She hummed her approval and rolled her eyes back.

"I love what you're doing to me," she moaned. Eyes closed. "I can feel my boobs disappear under your huge hands and fingers." She slurred her comment.

A few moments later, one of the hands traced a path downward and slipped inside the waist of her beige and baggie pants. When a finger found her sensitive pearl...

"Oh, yes," she mumbled. She gently wiggled her hips to increase the stimulation from the intruding finger. She took her hand and pressed the other masculine hand against her breast, encouraging the fingers to squeeze her nipple. "I love it," she slurred at the contact. He pulled at her nipple... she squeaked her approval.

She felt the two strong hands grasp the bottom hem of her shirt and rake it over her head. The hands deftly released her bra in the back, easing it down her arms. The hands returned to her naked torso and caressed nearly every inch of her from behind. She reached back to try to kiss the lips, but was repulsed.

"Not yet," came a deep whisper to her ear.

She could feel his chest rise and fall against her naked back. Then, fingers slipped inside the waist of her pants and began tugging to remove them. She left her kneeling position on the bed and peeled the pants and panties past her feet... tossing them.

She rose to her knees again with a straight back and faced her lover. He faced her in the same kneeling position.

"You are so sexy, Ronnie," she whispered, as her "drunk with lust" eyes zeroed on his near black eyes. Without leaving her gaze, she tugged at the button of his cargo shorts... encouraging him to strip them from his hips. He sat on the bed, yanked the shorts from his feet and tossed them aside. He resumed his knees on the bed position... facing his beautiful and sexy lover. Both of them... on their knees... straight backs... She eased her eyes to his hips... her eyes widened with cheer... a sly crease on her lips. She had suspected when she first approached and introduced herself to him this past spring.

His black cock. Uncircumcised... flaccid... thick... nice girth.

"I love it," she hissed, as the anticipation.

It hung from his pubis, reminding her of an elephant trunk. The thick flaccid black cock, protruded horizontally from his pubis briefly, then arched downward... the foreskin covered tip pointing directly at the mattress. She estimated seven inches, flaccid. His balls... dangling in their elongated sac. He had trimmed his pubic hair, but, left it slightly tuft. Just the way she likes it.

With a sly smile she returned to his sexy, cat-like, narrow eyes... with her left hand, she gently cradled his cock. Humming at the weightiness and thickness in her hand. She began caressing the length... he began responding to her touch... the blood rapidly flooding his cock. She smiled. Her other hand... palm forward... traced his coffee colored six pack abdomen... then, his athletic pectorals... she tweaked a black nipple... he moaned. Continuing, she ran her hand toward his throat and around the back of his neck... pulling his lips into hers. "I love it," she purred. They kissed. Gingerly... softly... while she ran her hand along the length of his engorged dick. Nine inches, she thought. And... thick... yes... thick cock. "I love it," she slurred into his lips.