Love, Texas Style 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thick lips were hypnotizing as she dueled with his tongue. "I love your lips, Ronnie," she mumbled. "You're so sexy."

With that, she bent over, lay on the bed, prone, and began kissing and caressing his cock. She cupped, licked, sucked, and pulled on his huge balls.

"You're good at that, girl," he groaned, in his deep voice. "Real good." His hand resting... slightly on the top of her head. "You like that black dick, don't you?"

"I do," she mewed.

A few minutes of sucking, licking, and kissing, Amy had her lover's dick at full attention. All nine inches of it. So heavy with blood, it pointed at her in horizonal. She paid special attention to those low hanging balls... sucking and tugging.

"I love it," she whispered, after her last lick touched the tiny slit at the tip... removing the oozing pre-cum. She reached past him, tore open a package and rolled a condom on the thick veiny rod.

He grasped her hips, flipped her around, and tossed her on her tummy. "Back up to me, girl. Help me slide in."

Amy wiggled herself backward on hands and knees until her slick crease teased the bulbous head of his hand held pecker. He took the tip of his cock and slipped it up and down her slippery cleft. She moaned loudly as he tapped her clit with his heavy cock before returning to her entrance.

"For months, I've wanted this from you, Amy. I'm about to bust just thinking about where I am and what I'm doing." He pointed his covered member at her needy hole and pushed his hips slowly forward... slowly... his thickness encountering resistance. She cooed at his touch. The anticipation of him inside her, nearly unbearable.

Amy moaned and cooed her acceptance as each millimeter invaded her gooey tunnel.

"Damn you're tight," he groaned. When he felt the tip bump against her cervix, he groaned. Amy craned her head to see why he paused. He was staring at his dick inside her. She was accepting all but two inches. He nodded... knowing many of his women could not take all of him. He also nodded at how much he was stretching this pussy with his thickness.

Amy began rocking slowly forward and backward, fucking herself with his cock. His girth stretching her... Feeling the oversized head raking the inside of her tunnel. Stimulating the nerves she aches for.

"I love it," she slurred. Eyes closed. She bowed her head. "Don't move, Ronnie. I got this."

For five minutes she pleasured her sensitive kitty with his black wood. Slow... Then fast... Slow again... Fast again. "Oh's" whimpered from her lips. She squeaked, whimpered, mewed, screeched. She looked to her left and found the full length wall mirror beside his bed. She could see his dick appear and disappear with each movement of her hips. "Hot," she whimpered. "I love it."

CRACK!

"Damn! That hurt, Ronnie! ... Slap my ass again!"

"Hell, no! You damn near cut my dick off when you squeezed just now!"

Amy craned her head over her shoulder and hissed at him. Her eyes in a rage.

"Slap my ass! If you want my pussy, you'll do it."

CRACK!

"I love it! ... Again!"

CRACK!

Amy rolled her eyes back and collapsed to a full prone position on the bed... whimpering along the way. His dick followed her down, still invading her gooey puss.

"Fuck me," Amy garbled. "Fuck my cute little pussy, Ronnie. The little pussy I've been hiding from you all semester. Fuck me up, Baby. You're so sexy, Ronnie. Fuck me up."

He placed his hands on the mattress beside her arms, knees outside of her legs, leaned to hover above her, and began fucking her. Long and slow strokes. Undulating his hips toward and away from her. She squeaked with each stroke.

"Yes, oh yes, I love it ... More. Way more ... I need it." She turned her head to see the view in the wall mirror. His black, muscular, college basketball playing body hovering over her dark brown, petite and fragile looking form. His hips swinging into and away from her. His black rod appearing and disappearing inside her. The nerves within her vagina stimulated with each applied stroke. The sight of his invasion sent her over the edge.

"OhMyGodOhMyGod... Yeep!"

Amy gasped and began quivering beneath her lover. Her eyes clinched. Colors consuming her brain. Her fists grasping at sheets. Every nerve in her pussy exploding in pleasure. She bit the pillow. Pleasurable sensations throughout her body. Contraction, after contraction, after contraction of her pelvic muscles. Only barely audible whimpers were uttered.

"Did you just cum on me, girl? It feels good. Cum again on my dick. You love my dick, don't you?" He picked up the pace.

"Yes," she whimpered, as another orgasm slammed her... her eyes rolled back... Quivering for several seconds before she could speak.

"Good girl. Cumming for me. I like you, too. Cum again, it feels good. Real good, sexy woman."

He increased the pace on her needy hole and it paid off. Amy began gasping and quivering beneath him. "More," she whimpered, when she caught her breath. "You're so sexy, Ronnie ... Fuck me up, Ronnie ... I love it... Holy... Yeep!"

He complied. Sliding almost the entire length in and out of her, stretching her tunnel with each intrusion. His pubis slapping her butt cheeks with a crack on the inward stroke. She clinched the sheets to keep from being thrown from the bed. Amy began a near continuous orgasmic spasm. Each breath she took, labored. She squeaked with each inward stroke of his cock.

He withdrew, flipped her over, shoved her knees toward her head, placed his huge hands on the back of her thighs and pinned her down. She was folded in half. He lined himself up.

"Fuck me up, Ronnie. Fuck me up... Pleeease ..." she begged, as she held the backs of his huge and athletic arms and arched her back.

On those words, he began pumping her swollen kitty. His bulbous head raking her g-spot with effect. Three minutes later...

"Holy, Fuck!" she squeaked. "Ronnie... you're so ... sexy ... Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh fuck!" Cried in crescendo and ... "Yeep!"

Her eyes rolled back into her head and she began quivering and quaking on his thick black shaft.

Through his groans, "I love your pussy. Cumming on my dick like you are. I want to keep you, pretty lady."

He pummeled her kitty for 10 minutes, enjoying each hyper orgasm she delivered. He had her in a near constant state of seizure. He thought it was hot, the sight of her cumming on him. Her eyes rolling back. Her pawing at his chest and face. Snatching his arms as she flailed her head backward... cumming hard on his black cock with her eyes rolled back.

Suddenly... His own need arrived. "Fuck! ... Good pussy ... Argh ... Yeah ... You're tight ... I'm cumming ... Fucking A!!!" A gasp from his lungs... whimpering out is orgasm, then...

"Arrrrggggggggh! Tight, you bitch! Yeah! Cumming hard!"

He collapsed over to the side, withdrawing his cum filled condom with a hard hand squeeze of his dick.

Catching his breath, he said, "You're one sexy woman, Amy. I've never had a fuck like you before."

Amy heard... The Word.

She was catching her breath. Trying to clear her head from orgasm overload. Mini orgasms... one after another. She had nearly passed out a few times while on her back... But didn't.

When she recovered. "You've got some dick there, Ronnie," she whispered, through ragged breaths. "I knew if I made you wait for me, it would be great. And it was great." Amy rolled between his legs, removed the condom, and licked and sucked him clean.

She wiggled her way up on top of him, lying prone against his body. Pressing her breasts into his chest. She kissed his full and thick lips for a good five minutes. Rubbing her needy clit against his pubic bone. She popped off a mini O.

"Jeez, Ronnie. You're so sexy. Everything about you... Except one." She drew out the last two words.

"Whaa?" caught off guard by her last words.

"I heard you, Ronnie. You called me a bitch."

"I was just playing. The sex... It was passion."

"You never called me a bitch before tonight. And you never will again. Or any other word that demeans me as a woman. You called me a sexy woman before tonight. Now you called me a bitch. I was with a man this past weekend, he didn't call me a bitch. He called me pretty... Beautiful... Cute... Fun... A beautiful distraction... He sent me flowers."

She rolled off of him, and the bed, and began dressing.

"Where ya goin'? Aren't you gonna stay?"

"And get called a bitch?" she spewed, as she pulled her bra onto her shoulders.

"No! That won't happen. I swear," he pleaded, as he placed his feet on the floor.

"I was prepared to stay here all night, Ronnie. And fuck you silly until dawn. Cum on your dick all night, just like you want. I won't be called a bitch by any man. Or cunt, or whore, or anything other than a sexy pretty woman. Remember... I chose you... not the other way around. I choose my lovers. You're now... you're at the bottom of the list, Ronnie. Maybe off the list. You want me back? You treat me like the princess I was last weekend with my other lover."

With that she pulled up her baggie pants and slipped on her sandals. She snatched her purse and headed to the apartment door.

Ronnie leapt from the bed with his pecker wagging around with each step. He stopped her from leaving with his six feet four inches, athletic frame blocking the door. She glared slitted eyes at his interruption.

"Your man treated you like a princess? I'll treat you like a queen. Right now. Anyone say anything about you, I'll beat 'em. You want something, I get it for ya. I lost control, Amy. I won't do it anymore. I got discipline. Just like on the basketball court. You want discipline? I have it. Right now. Tell me what to call you and I won't stop sayin' it. Don't leave me."

"With one word, you blew it, Ronnie," she snarled, with a finger pointing at his face. "I'm leaving. To let you think about what you did. I'm going to think, too. IF... I call you back, you better come running to kiss my ass. Treat me like a queen, like you said. Good bye, Ronnie. I enjoyed every sexy moment with you tonight, right up until... Bitch." She barked the last word right at him.

Amy elbowed him out of the way of the door. She left in a blur and a loud slam of Ronnie's door.

On the way to her car, and trying to calm down from her anger, she mumbled...

"That man can fuck," she hissed. "Ronnie, you've got some dick."

Chapter 32

Just as she crawled into her Corvette, the information screen displayed a caller ID and began ringing. She smiled, tentatively, and pressed the button to answer.

"Maggie! How's Kansas City? How's the new job?"

"Everything I imagined, Amy. Everyone is nice and helpful. Team work everywhere. Mr. Campbell worked my ass off today. Uncle Terry's orders," she giggled. "Yesterday was forms and training. Today was my first day of work. I'm sitting in a hot bubble bath to relieve the stress and sore muscles."

"That sounds great. Keep me up to date, OK? The bath sounds good. I think I'll have one, too."

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going home from a friend's house. For that bath," she mused.

"Which friend? Anyone I know?"

"Ronnie Marshall. You know, the basketball player from SMU. The one I showed you on campus."

"Yeah? You're friends now? I didn't know."

"Maybe not anymore. He just pissed me off. Men sometimes... are just assholes," she huffed.

"Sorry to hear that. Anything I can do?" Maggie offered.

"No," she slurred out her reply. "Why do all the hot ones turn out to be jerks?

"Well, maybe not the hot one I saw last night. Uncle Terry and I had dinner."

"Yeah? How's he doing?" she asked tentatively, as the engine roared to life on the 'Vette.

"I think you already know the answer to that question," she chuckled. "Dallas Country Club? Does that refresh your memory?"

"It does," she whispered, in reply. "So... Are we still friends or do I need to hang up?"

"Amy, I should've seen it in Brenham, but I didn't, you sneaky fox."

"Do I need to hang up?"

Maggie laughed too loudly, causing Amy to turn the volume down.

"No... And, we are still friends. Uncle Terry is happier now than I've seen him in years. He says he wants to be your friend. When I questioned your motives, he asked me if I would be upset if you were seeing my cousins. He had a point. He told me he didn't need me to shield him from anyone. And he's right. He's one of the biggest men in the country when it comes to business. He can handle you, too, I suppose."

"Maggie, I did tell him I didn't want to lose you as a friend because of him. I'm going to miss you this summer. Claire and Emily, too. Did Terry tell you we are only seeing each other if he calls? I won't call him."

"He did. And it softens the surprise knowing he is calling you instead of you calling him."

"Thank you, Maggie. I like Terry.. A lot... He's a special man... His confidence is ... Sexy. I want to know him better. He's a breath of fresh air for me. Not anything like asshole Ronnie," she giggled. "I told him the age difference is in the way for me, and I just wanted his company on occasion. To have fun. And he agreed."

"He told me everything, Amy. I don't think he held anything back. And, I didn't have to guess what you two did in the jet. Dang, Amy. I smelled it yesterday morning when I got on the plane. You horny little fox," Maggie laughed.

"Sorry... I did seduce him. He was irresistible."

"Now... When are you going to drive to Kansas City in that hot red car you have?"

"You have cousins?"

"Amy! Don't you ever stop? Get your cute ass up here and maybe I'll tell you about my cousins."

Chapter 33

It was after 11:00 pm. Just as Amy was pulling into the four car garage at her parent's home, the information screen lit up and rang on the 'Vette.

"Terry! Thank you for the flowers. They were beautiful. I love pink roses."

"You're welcome, Amy. I did enjoy the weekend with you. It was fun. Thank you for... you."

"Aah," she whimpered. "You're special, Terry. One of kind. I loved every minute. So. Are you coming to see me again?"

"Maybe... I have an intense schedule the next week and a half. First of all, I called to hear your voice. Just to hear your words."

"Terry, you really know how to melt a girl's heart. Thank you, and... You're sweet."

"I'm also calling to talk about a getaway. For us, Amy. Four, perhaps five days this summer. I know you're working, and I thought perhaps we could agree on a schedule."

"I would love to get away with you. Where? Someplace romantic?"

"Yes, I think so," Terry offered. "I have access to a beach home at Cape Cod. A client lets me use it once or twice a year. Walks on the beach. Quaint little cafes and restaurants. Local shops."

"Cape Cod? I've never been there. I would love to go. Let know when and I'll schedule around it."

"Great, I'll call you in about a week. I'm looking forward to seeing you again, Amy."

Chapter 34

"OK, that's everything I wanted to brief you on. Now for an update."

"OK," Terry sighed, as he closed the file on the last project of the day.

"The thefts in Overland Park last month," Traci announced. She paused to get his attention. Terry nodded and leaned back in his chair.

"Sixteen people pled guilty and are going to prison, but, they are on bonded release until they repay everything, plus ten percent. Court costs, attorneys, detective work included. Each and every one of them are wearing GPS trackers and can't leave Johnson County without written permission. Their new jobs? Garnished wages for repayment in exchange for reduced jail time. The faster each person pays back their share of restitution; their prison sentence is reduced at the judge's discretion."

Terry nodded and smiled. "Good work, Traci. Thank you. Do you have a report I can give to clients?"

"I'll have Lynn email it to Brenham... client relations," she replied. She paused, looked away momentarily, then continued with a little apprehension in her tone. Terry noticed it.

"I have some personal business to discuss, if you have time before you leave for Nashville."

"Absolutely... Over lunch?"

Chapter 35

"So, what needs to be discussed?" Terry offered cheerfully after drinks were ordered.

"Terry, first I want to say again, how much we enjoyed your hospitality in your home. Nicole, Nora, and Millie haven't stopped talking about it. They're fascinated with Texas now."

Terry detected a hint of apprehension from Traci again. He smiled... to encourage her.

"I enjoyed it, too, Traci. Your daughters were a delight and it was... nice to have cheerful voices in the home again. I enjoyed your company, too."

"Terry, I've been thinking a lot since we came to visit you," she began, pulling a strand of hair behind her ear. "I would be interested in exploring a friendship with you... Socially."

Terry nodded and smiled a reassuring smile, although the comment took him a bit by surprise. He recovered quickly and without Traci noticing.

"I'm interested," he announced, hopeful he could scare off her apprehension and his surprise. "I've long thought you attractive, Traci. Both inside and out. If I were a smart man, I would've said something to you before today. I'm a little out of practice, asking pretty women for a date."

Traci smiled, her apprehension flowing away. "Pretty?"

"Of course," he affirmed with a nod. "Traci, you are pretty. Attractive. Men and women take notice when you enter a room. I've seen it."

"Thank you," she replied softly, with a dip of her chin. But, she returned to his eyes.

"Traci, if you're interested, I can delay my trip to Nashville until tomorrow morning. Would you dine with me tonight?"

"Yes," she said, with surprise and cheer in her tone. "I would love to."

Chapter 36

Terry was sitting across the table from Traci. Smiling as she was telling him about her oldest daughter, Nicole. That she was practicing her Texas accent by imitating him.

He couldn't resist thinking how beautiful Traci was this evening. Black dinner dress. Chiffon. The sleeveless dress exposed all of her shoulders, front and back, and attached at a one inch collar on her neck. The dress had a slit cutout in the back. The skirt was high waisted, layered, and fell just above the knee... a little longer in the back. She wore silver drop earrings, silver bracelets, and rings. White strap heels.

Blonde. Beautiful blonde hair. Pulled tight against her head into a bun at the crown of her head. He had never seen this style on her before. Wide blue eyes. Fair skin, which sometimes turned pink. Full and feminine lips with clear lip gloss this evening. He thought he would like to kiss her sexy lips before the end of the evening. A small smattering of cute, and sexy, freckles on her cheeks and across her nose. Five feet four inches, about 130 pounds. Curvy in just the right places. He growled in his thoughts about her curves.

He reflected on Traci's beauty, which didn't escape his notice the moment she entered the room for her employment interview over five years ago. Nor over the years, but, he didn't think anything about it, because he was so in love with his Mary. And, after Mary's death, his struggle with melancholy just wouldn't allow him to take notice of how pretty Traci was. But, he was hopeful this would change. To act on his emotions like Cathy had asked of him.

While she was speaking of Millie, he reflected on the past five plus years Traci had worked for him. He thought her husband was an idiot for leaving her while she was pregnant. Turned out, her ex-husband was not involved in his daughters' lives either. Prick, he thought to himself.

Traci was, by far, the brightest investment and business manager he had. Aaron Mechlenberg the only exception. She was on Aaron's level, and he had been working for Terry the last 15 years. He admired her brilliance. Numerous times, she handled business problems differently than he would have chosen, and he learned quickly her solutions were, in nearly every case, the best call. He learned things from her.