Love, Texas Style 02

Story Info
Wealthy widower begins anew; hot coed seduces.
11.9k words
4.66
12k
12

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright 2020, All rights reserved.

Chapter 23

"Amy Masters... You just convinced one of the wealthiest men in the country to come see you."

Amy nodded and smiled in the mirror while she applied her lipstick. When she finished, she faced her mother and leaned against the sink counter in the ladies' room.

"So... What do you think? He's nearly 30 years older than I am," she replied. She tilted her head and smirked with sassitude to her mother.

"Well, first. You couldn't have found a more handsome man. Good, God. His looks are... perfect. Like... impossible," her mother offered, while gesturing with her hands outward. "What are you going to do? Have you been with him?"

Amy nodded. "He's a good lover. Much better than average. A little rusty the first night, but the second night... Whoa!" She rolled her eyes and paused to let her mother taste her words. "He hasn't been with anyone since his wife died... I'm the first. I offered him a friends with benefits and he called me to accept. I know he's too old for me, but I couldn't resist his good looks when I went to his home for the weekend. I had to have him. I think I want a little more from him before I let him move on. He's clever. Strong willed. You saw him with Daddy over the real estate opportunities. And, you should have seen him when I picked him up at the airport... Charming... I nearly melted where I stood with the compliments he gave me."

Chapter 24

"Would you like to drive my car to the hotel?"

Terry chuckled to himself. "I would love to, Amy, but I shouldn't. You see, I wouldn't be able to keep my eyes on the road knowing you are next to me. You should drive."

"Oh, you're good, Woods... Real good," Amy slurred the last two words from her lips, as she took him into her arms. "You are so cashing in your points tonight. Whatever you want, I'm going to give it to you."

Terry smiled a wide smile as he offered her an open door to the driver's seat.

On the short drive to the hotel, Terry reflected on the evening. As much as he wanted to have Amy's undivided attention, he found himself dancing with many women, including Olivia. Word traveled quickly he was at the club and many club members arrived to catch a glimpse of the brightest and most successful investor and businessman in the United States.

Amy had to pull him from the clutches of several men, who wanted his professional attention... So they could say they had met "Terry Woods."

During the evening, while dancing with Amy, she slipped something into his inside coat pocket, while grinning ear to ear, with a wickedness he'd never seen in a face before. When he went to the men's room, he paused to see what it was...

Her panties...

Black...

Thong...

Wet and smelling like... Sex.

He hummed his approval when he closed his eyes and inhaled the scent, placing them back into his pocket.

"I think I may be in trouble," he mumbled, after washing his hands.

He had to adjust the stiffness in his pants to walk properly.

Chapter 25

Terry upgraded his reservation when he checked into the hotel.

A corner suite on the 18th floor, overlooking Central Expressway. He was going to take Amy up on her "anything you want" offer. He winked at her when the electronic key was given to him.

A few minutes earlier, Terry smiled as Amy had packed a rolling luggage bag of her own and brought it into the hotel. She giggled when she asked him to retrieve it from the "frunk"... the front compartment of her very cool Corvette.

On the elevator to the room...

"I love the gift you left in my pocket," he offered, while looking straight ahead. "You're driving me insane. Did you know that?"

Without looking at him, she replied, "And, you are driving me crazy, too. Along with the other women at the club. My mother nearly asked if she could join us! You are one sexy man, Terry Woods. I consider myself fortunate and I have no intention of wasting this opportunity with you. I hope you've been taking your vitamins!"

Terry broke down in laughter and took her into his arms. "You're making me young again, Amy. Thank you."

Then, the elevator door opened.

When they crossed the threshold to the suite, Amy slammed the door closed, pressed Terry against the wall and mauled his lips with her own. The kiss was nearly out of control. Terry broke the kiss and grasped her shoulders.

"I need a quick shower and shave. Join me?"

Amy replied with the wickedness he had seen in her face earlier. He briefly reconsidered his offer.

She began peeling his clothes off, one by one, dropping them to the floor as they fell. She dropped to her knees and began licking, kissing, and sucking his cock.

"Jesus!" he mumbled, at the soft, warm, and erotic touch of her mouth.

"Get that dress off," he ordered. "You said, whatever I want. I intend to take you up on your offer. This is what you can expect from me when you leave your panties in my pocket, you tiny conniving minx."

She rose to her feet, smiling slyly, and turned her back to him. "Unzip me."

As the dress puddled at her feet, she turned, agonizing slow, toward her lover to present herself.

"Yes," he slurred as her perky tits wiggled softly upon her turn. "Beautiful."

With that, he took her hand and let her to the bathroom.

They bathed each other in the huge walk in shower. When it was time to soap up his beard to shave in the warm shower, Amy asked if she could shave him. He nodded.

She took the multiblade razor from his hand and began slowly sliding the blades across his neck. Then, the sides of his face. Then, across his chin. Then, across his upper lip. Until, every tiny crevice of his face was smooth. With each swipe of the razor, she ran a finger behind it to test for smoothness. She took her time shaving her man and after each stroke of the blades, she looked seductively into his eyes. He became drunk on her seduction.

As they dried off, Terry leaned against the sink counter to admire the sexy woman as she wiped the wetness from her tanned skin. Her breasts wiggled seductively as she dragged the supple towel through her hair. She smiled wickedly as she performed her show for him.

"I think I'm in trouble," he mumbled.

"Oh, you are about to be in big trouble," she replied. "But, we'll both have fun getting into trouble together. I'm going to blow dry my hair. Why don't you get the condoms ready."

Terry nodded as he donned a terry cloth robe offered by the hotel.

Chapter 26

Terry heard the blow dryer go off. His dick and balls twitched at the anticipation.

Amy entered the bedroom wearing a devious smile and a similar robe as his. She pulled him from his chair and kissed him. Offering her tongue in exchange for his.

"I've never been so turned on as I am this very moment, Amy," he whispered. "I consider myself fortunate to be in your company."

She smiled at him while she held him close in an embrace. "I know you didn't notice, but every woman at the club sighed as they saw me leaving with you tonight. I believe my social status there has improved." She giggled.

"I want you, Terry," she growled, as her mood suddenly changed. "Right now."

She pulled his hand and led them to their bed. She slowly pulled the robe from his shoulders and allowed it to puddle at his feet. She gestured with her eyes, expecting the same from him.

"Dang," he whispered, as her robe fell to the floor. Amy threw her arms around his neck and pressed her luscious breasts against his chest. Her lips explored his. She stood on her toes and pressed her neatly trimmed mound against his responding rod.

He snatched her off her feet and placed her on the bed gently. He crawled in next to her. They faced each other on their sides... He on his left. Her on her right.

Amy reached for his face with both hands, squeezing her breasts between her arms. The sight sent him over the edge.

He turned away and snatched a condom from the night stand. Peeling it from the wrapper, he slithered it down his pulsing member. He rolled her onto her back and hovered between her legs. He touched her slit with a finger... Slick and ready.

Amy arched her shoulders forward, grasped his cock and lined him up with her gooey slit. She looked to his eyes with lust and gently nodded.

"I've gone mad waiting for you these past two weeks," she slurred, as she pulled him inside her puss. "Ho...ly Fuck," she cooed, as she closed her eyes at his intrusion.

On his knees... his hands drilled into the mattress, Terry wiggled his pecker inside his lover until it would go no further. He paused to let her adjust to his intrusion. He gazed to her eyes and found them lidded.

He began moving out and then in... Repeating... With each repeat, a soft sigh of appreciation left her lips. She arched her shoulders forward to see that which was moving in and out of her soft warmth. She touched his intrusion with her fingers as he stroked her tight hole. The nerves inside her womb were on fire, aching for more.

She pulled on his hips to encourage a faster pace. "Yes-sss," she hissed, as he complied with her request. She looked into his intense blue eyes and caressed his face. "I love it," she slurred, just millimeters from his lips. "I want it."

As her breathing became ragged, Terry withdrew, grasped her hips and flipped her onto her tummy. She yelped in stunned surprise. "What are you doing?" she hissed, as she turned her head to find his face.

"Shoosh!" he ordered, as he aligned his cock with her puss... His legs outside of hers. He pushed himself into her in one swift stroke.

"HOLY FUCK! That feels good! Fuck me, Terry! Fuck me up!"

"I said, shoosh," he ordered again. He grasped her hair, twirled it around his fist twice and craned her head and neck just a bit. "The safe word is Red. Say it... Say it, now, Amy," he growled into her ear... his cock sliding back and forth through her slick tunnel.

"Red," she spewed. "Do you really think I need..."

SMACK!

"Fuck!" she yelped, at the sting from her right butt cheek.

Terry began fucking her puss with an increased intensity.

"I told you to shoosh, you cute little minx. You damn near pinched my dick off on that little love tap I gave you," he huffed, as his pace picked up on her slimy puss.

"Terry! I love it! Do it a..."

SMACK!

"OhMyGod! Oh!... Oh!... Oh!" she whimpered, as a mini orgasm hit hard.

He leaned over her back and against her ear. "I'm not spanking you again, Amy. That last one nearly cut my dick in half. I'm not risking it. What wonderful pussy muscles you have, little one." He growled as he left her ear to continue fucking her.

"Oh, my! ... Terry! ... Yes! ... Pleeease ... It feels sooo good! ... I love it ... Fuck me! ... Harder! ... Oh!"

Satisfied he had her near the end after 15 minutes of fucking her, he disengaged. Flipped her on her back... Thrust and pinned her legs toward her head with his hands on the back of her thighs... She was folded in half... her feet wobbling in the air... Aligned his intrusion with her tight kitty... Thrust his stiff meat forward...

"Ho...ly Fuck... YES! ... I love it! ... I love it!... Oh, God, I love it! ... Terry, pleeease! ... Yes! ... O! ... Oh, fuck! ... You're making me ... My pussy's cumming ... I can't ... Oh, God, you're perfect ... I can't breathe! I can't breathe! ... Yeep!"

Terry saw her eyes roll back and pass out. He didn't stop... His own release was near. He was rag dolling her. Her breasts wobbling across her chest with each applied stroke. When he saw her right breast heave toward his face after a stroke, the sight sent him over the edge for good.

Tunnel vison. Hearing loss. Lidded eyes. Loss of vicinity awareness. Tendrils of excitement racing down his lower spine. His brain flooded with selfishness.

"You're so tight! ARRRRRGGGGGGGG! Fuck!" he roared. "Arrrrrgggggg!" as he pummeled her hole. "Dang, Amy!" he moaned, as he spilled the last of his sperm into the rubber.

Terry squeezed the condom on his dick, rolled off and fell onto his back. Huffing to catch his breath. His civilized thoughts returning... very slowly. The feral animal within... leaving... very slowly.

He turned his head toward his lover. Her eyes were closed... Just lying there... Peacefully. Her chest rising up and down. Her titties wiggling softly on her chest. He ran his gaze along her beautiful and feminine form. Appreciating every single detail.

"And she just walked into my life," he whispered to himself.

"I did."

He turned to her face. Unchanged... Eyes closed... Then, she spoke again.

"I did, indeed. And you, Terry. Walked into mine when Maggie posted your picture on her wall. The more I looked at it... the more I wanted you."

She opened her eyes and made an attempt to roll and face him. She failed.

"I think you fucked me into paralysis."

Terry snorted. "You're silly. I can't move, either. We fucked each other into paralysis."

She offered a muted giggle.

"Hold me," she whispered...

"Hold me until the weekend is over, Terry."

Chapter 27

Amy woke with heavy eyelids. Hearing her lover speaking to someone in the other room of the suite.

"Yes, Ma'am." A pause. "Very good. Two for breakfast, coffee, Danish, toast with butter. No margarine. Sausage and bacon. Hash browns, if its available. Eggs over medium and scrabbled, please. Tabasco sauce and salsa, if available." A pause. "Yes, I'll take a fruit tray." A pause. "No, that will be all. If I need anything additional, I'll call." A pause. "25 minutes? Perfect." A pause. "You're welcome." Click.

Amy smiled when she heard the call had ended.

"Well, I was worried you would sleep the morning away. I only have one more day with you."

Terry knelt on the floor... Arms crossed on the bed beside her, with his chin resting on them... Looking at her sleepy face... Smiling.

"Breakfast? In 25?" she moaned, with a half grin.

"Yes... You heard?"

She half nodded.

Terry let out a long sigh. "I think you're fabulous. I thoroughly enjoy being with you. You are... refreshing to my soul. And I enjoyed our evening at the club. I love dancing with you. Thank you."

"Flirt."

"Yes... Is it working?"

"Umm-uh."

Terry chuckled. "Do you need anything?"

"I need you, Sir," she moaned. "And coffee... Cuddle with me and hold me close."

Terry tossed his robe on the chair and crawled in behind her. Pulling her close into his chest. She took his cuddling arm and placed his hand over her perky breast. Pressing her hand over his.

"Mmm," she sighed. "I love being in your arms."

"Amy?"

"Umm."

"I have a question or two about your family. To satisfy a curiosity."

She giggled... twice. "You want to know why Daddy, Mommy, and I have olive colored skin. It doesn't fit with the last name of Masters."

Terry chuckled. "Yes, I'm curious."

Amy rolled over and took him into a hug... Face to face... Kissed a small kiss on his lips. "I love being in your arms. I love drinking in the feel of your skin," she sighed.

Terry pulled her close and kissed her again.

They broke their morning kiss.

"My five greats grandfather came to Texas as a sixteen year old boy. From Georgia and his name was Elijah Masters. He had lost his parents and came with another family before the Civil War. He left the other family and went to San Antonio to seek work. He met a pretty Mexican girl and they fell in love, according to my father." She giggled. "He was seventeen and she was fifteen when they married. Her name was Verónica. Their children and descendants continued to marry Mexican Americans. With an occasional white boy or white girl along the way. My family has lost the Spanish language. Daddy doesn't speak Spanish. Daddy says his grandfather spoke enough Spanish to get by and his father spoke no Spanish at all. Mommy speaks it, but rarely do I hear her use it. I don't know the language. So, I'm Mexican American. A Latina. But, because my family has lost its language and culture, I'm now an American. Just like you."

"That is a wonderful story. Thank you."

"Do you like my dark skin?"

"Very much. It is one of your features which is instantly attractive when you walk into a room."

"I go to the tanning salon every six days. I like it dark and it sets me apart from the other girls at school. At work, too. If I stop going, my skin is a light brown color... Nearly white."

"I growl under my breath when I see your skin."

Amy began laughing. "Keep growling."

She suddenly became serious with her expression and held his face in her hands. She focused her eyes on his and then his lips.

"I growl when I see you, too," she offered in a whisper. "You're the most handsome man I've ever known. Your blue eyes are so intense. Sexy, too. I fear I will never meet another as handsome as you and will always be disappointed with another man."

"Thank you," he replied, in his own whisper. "I have another question."

She smiled wide and kissed him again.

"You want to know why my mother looks like my sister." She giggled loudly.

"I presume others have asked you these questions, too."

"Yep... Friends, boyfriends, clients. So... Mommy is Daddy's second marriage. I have three half-brothers who work for Daddy. Daddy doesn't like to talk about it, but Mommy told me when he became successful in real estate, his first wife, Irma, began spending too much and drinking too much. They fought often over money and drink. Daddy drinks, but I've never seen him drunk. Not once. Well, one day, Daddy came home earlier than normal and... fill in the blank." She gut laughed.

"Mommy says Daddy nearly killed the man. The next day he filed for divorce. About 8 months after the divorce, Daddy went to his Plano office on his routine visit and found Mommy sitting in the receptionist chair. He tells me he fell in love with Mommy the moment he laid eyes on her. Mommy says it wasn't love at first sight, but, he was handsome. Daddy had to work hard for her affections." Amy giggled really loud. "Instead of visiting the Plano office once every two weeks, Daddy was visiting twice per week. Just so he could take her to lunch. He asked Mommy if she would transfer to the main office on Central Expressway so they could see each other more often and she agreed. Well, a year later, they were married, and... I was born 7 months later."

Terry's eyebrows arched and Amy giggled.

"Mommy was 17 when she met Daddy. She was 19 when I was born and Daddy was 41. And, Daddy loves Mommy more than anything in the world. He treats her like a queen."

"Another great story to hear. Thank you."

With that, there was a knock on the door.

Chapter 28

"Can I see your airplane?"

"Sure," Terry replied, caught a little off guard by her request. He looked at his watch while he was dressing for the day.

"If you're interested, we can fly somewhere for dinner this evening, come back late. I have to be at Fort Worth Meacham before 6 am tomorrow."

"Fly? For dinner?" she asked, with genuine surprise. She was already dressed for the day.

"Yeah, I know this restaurant on Galveston Bay. There's this covered pier where you can dine and watch the yachts and fishing boats pass by. The fish is fresh, delivered each day. It's quite romantic."

"Did you take your wife there?" she asked, with a tilt of her head.

"Yes, I did... Many times... Clients, too."

"You're OK with taking me there?"

"Yes, I am. You ask because of Mary. Well, my sister in law, Cathy, wants me to move on with my life. And, that is exactly what I am doing with you. Yes, Mary will enter my thoughts when we arrive, but I have you to distract me." He smiled a sly smile.

"Ah," Amy sighed. "You are so getting some today." She threw her arms around his neck and mauled his lips and face.

*****

"This is so beautiful."

"It is... A perfect day for flying. You know... Just now, I realized... You're the first pretty girl I've had in the co-pilot seat that wasn't Mary, Mary's niece's or my niece. Maggie has sat there many a time."