Love, Texas Style 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He admired how she handled subordinates cordially, but firmly. Few in the Kansas City district disliked her. And she turned heads, no matter where she went. Just this evening, when they arrived for dinner at the International Hotel, Terry took immediate notice the men and women in the dining room paused to catch a glimpse of her. He smiled at his fortune to be with her this evening. He also smiled that this may be a beginning for both of them, despite the twelve year age difference.

*****

Traci was thinking how fortunate she was to finally get Terry to sit down socially and business wasn't discussed. The only previous time, was at his home when he invited her and her daughters to be his guests. The beginning for him, as he said, to break free of the shell he had built around himself after Mary died.

When he spoke of his three youngest sons in college, she reflected on her relationship with him. When she met him the first time, should couldn't believe how handsome he was. During the interview she struggled with her thoughts about him. How handsome, masculine, confident, cordial, and courteous he presented himself to others. After Terry hired her, she quickly noticed the women would pause from their work to admire him in passing. When he engaged an employee in polite small talk during his visits, other women would be drawn to him, hopeful for a word or two.

When he spoke of his oldest son, and his family, and... he nearing completion of his medical residency, she found herself admiring his presence. Handsome, of course. Always had been. Salt and pepper gray hair. Well-groomed and slight receding at the temples. Blue and intense eyes. But happy this evening. Clean shaven. Square and masculine jaw. Dark gray business suit, blue striped tie, white starched shirt, black dress shoes. When they entered the International Hotel for dinner that evening, she noticed all the women paused to catch a glimpse of him. Although he drank alcohol, he was well known to limit his drinks to one, and rarely, two drinks per day. Usually at social gatherings. Tonight, he had scotch and water over ice. Then water for dinner.

When he spoke of his daughter, and her family, and, whose husband was also nearing completion of his medical residency, she found herself, not for the first time, lusting over her boss. His thick, yet eloquent, Texas accent. His deep voice naturally attractive and commanding. His demeanor of confidence. And how he looked in his suit was about to send her over the edge. She was thinking she would like nothing better for him to take her into his arms and kiss her that very moment. She surely would melt into his arms and let him have his way with her. Better yet. Have her way with him. She giggled to herself at the thought. The more she thought about it, the hornier she became. She could feel a flush on her neck and cheeks and feared he would notice.

She was hopeful this would be a beginning for both of them, despite the twelve year age difference.

*****

When dinner was over, Terry found himself taking Traci's hand as they left the dining room. She returned a generous smile and a soft squeeze of her hand in appreciation. No words were spoken as they waited for the valet to retrieve his car.

On the way to her home, which wasn't far, Terry held her hand again, with no words spoken. Just smiles and the enjoyment of each other's presence. When they arrived at Traci's home, he escorted her from the passenger side of the car to her front door.

"Would you like to come inside for a few minutes?" she asked, with hope in her tone.

"I would," he offered. "For a few minutes."

Traci handed him her key. He unlocked the door and she stepped inside. He followed and returned her key. As they stepped into the living room, Terry spoke.

"Traci, I have thoroughly enjoyed our evening together. And, I would like to get to know you better. May I call you?"

"Of course," she whispered, as she stepped closer toward him. She looked into his eyes seeking a sign. A sign he would take her into his arms. She wasn't disappointed.

Terry stepped toward her and took her hands. He looked into her eyes seeking a sign. A sign to kiss her. She gently nodded.

Taking her waist and arm, he turned his head to kiss her luscious lips. Lips he wanted all night. She closed her eyes and leaned forward slightly to meet his lips. When he brushed his lips against hers, he broke the kiss to seek another sign... for a longer kiss. Her lidded eyes replied acceptance. He embraced her. Pressing her breasts into his abdomen and returned to her lips for a kiss. She took a hand and placed it at the back of his head, pulling him toward her, and kissed him... Firmly. Her other hand on his arm. She offered her tongue gently on his lips and requested a reply. He accepted.

Terry broke their kiss and stepped back slightly while reaching for and holding her hands. "I'm looking forward to our kiss again," he whispered. "Good evening."

Traci hoped he would stay. But, knew he wouldn't. She would have to wait.

Chapter 37

"Amy! You called me!"

"Yes, Ronnie. I called to say 'thank you' for the beautiful flowers," Amy said, with a firm but cheerful tone.

"Thank you for calling me back, Amy. Are we good again? I know I pissed you off. It won't happen again. I promise. You're a lady. I'll treat you like one," Ronnie offered, with hope in his tone.

"Ronnie, I called to tell you to stop sending flowers. Four days in a row now," she laughed. "Mommy is running out of space to put them. No more flowers, OK?"

"Sure... No flowers... Can I see you Amy? Just for a few minutes. I've missed you," Ronnie pleaded.

"Ronnie, the flowers were a good start. You hurt my feelings. It would have hurt any girl's feelings and I need to know for sure you won't do it again. To me, or some other cute girl, who fancies you. We're not bitches."

"You're right, Amy. I was wrong for saying that. It will never happen again."

Amy paused to get Ronnie's attention. "I'm going to see a girlfriend in Kansas City tomorrow. I'll be back in 5 days. Ronnie, I need you to take me to dinner and convince me to take you back. I do miss you. You're a good lover. Very good. But I can't have you speaking to me like that. I'll call you when I return and you have the plans all set. A nice place for dinner. A party dress for me and a business suit for you. Then we'll talk about..." She paused. "Kissing and love again."

"Yes, Ma'am. I'll ask around and find the best place in Dallas for you, Sugar. The sweetest girl in Dallas. That's right, Amy. The sweetest girl in Dallas."

"You're on the right road with me, Ronnie. Keep your eyes on the road while I'm gone."