Love, Texas Style 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy released him from the hug, smiled, unbuckled her seat belt, and left the cockpit. As Terry left the cockpit, Amy grabbed him by the shoulders and pushed him into a cabin seat. She straddled his lap and took his face into her hands. Her lips just millimeters from his. He reached around and held her.

"You saved us," she whispered, looking intensely into his blue eyes. Seriousness and sincerity written across her face. A look he hadn't seen before.

"We were lucky," he whispered in reply. "Again... I'm sorry you had to go through that."

She shook her head gently. Closed her eyes and kissed him. Then hugged his neck. Firmly. He returned her embrace.

They enjoyed each other's comfort for five minutes. No words.

Chapter 42

"I saw it all, Sir!"

Terry nodded as he stepped from the M2. He looked at the man's shirt above the pocket... Doug.

Amy took Terry's hand and squeezed it.

"The police saw it, too," Doug offered. "They radioed they were going to cut him off. Two cruisers raced out... lights and sirens. To prevent him from leaving. They ordered him back to the FBO. That's the plane right there." Doug pointed to a Cessna 172 Skyhawk.

"Thank you, Doug. I have a reservation for hanger space. No hanger rash, OK?"

"Yes, Sir. No plane closer that 50 feet of your Citation, Sir. I'll make sure of it. That was one helluva bank you made to avoid him. He caught your jet wash when you passed him. I saw the wings wobble. I think it scared the shit out of him. Amazing! Hey! They took that pilot into custody... Handcuffs."

Terry and Amy turned to face Doug more directly.

"Do you know why?" Terry asked.

"No, Sir. But there's a police sergeant in the FBO waiting to talk to you."

Terry and Amy turned to each other with arched eyebrows.

*****

Amy and Terry were having dinner and wine at Mario's Ristorante. Terry was starving and Amy needed a drink... Bad.

"I can't believe that guy was drunk," she slurred, a little tipsy. "He nearly killed us all."

"Yeah... I'm disappointed he didn't take his responsibility more seriously. I'm certain the FAA will take his license. Say, when we're done here, let's go to the grocery store. Things for snacks, lunch, breakfast, coffee, that sort."

"Sure... Thank you for dinner. It was wonderful. And I really needed the wine," she giggled. "You're not going to show me that kind of good time any more, are you?" She giggled again.

"I hope not," he chuckled. "But, I have to tell you. Full disclosure. I've had five near misses like that in 25 years. Today is number five. And today, that was pretty close. I think I missed him by less than 100 feet."

"No more," she slurred with a giggle.

Chapter 43

Amy woke.

Hung over. Unable to move a muscle or open her eyes... without pain. Throbbing headache.

After the bottle of wine at Mario's, she had another half bottle when they arrived at the beach house.

The smell of coffee. Her brain began to re-boot. "How'd I get here?" she mumbled. She cracked an eyelid and saw her sundress draped over the back of a chair. Her brown web sandals beside it. She ran a hand up and down her body. Panties only.

"Ugh," she groaned.

"Are you dreaming or awake?" he chuckled.

"Ugh," she groaned again.

Terry chuckled from the doorway. "How are you feeling?"

"Like I slept in one of those wine bottles I had last night," she whimpered.

Terry chuckled louder this time. "Coffee?"

"Yes... thank you."

A minute later, a large mug of coffee was in her hand. She sat up in bed and leaned against the headboard, not bothering to cover up breasts and panties. Sipping the coffee gingerly.

"Mmm," she moaned, after the third sip. "I shouldn't have. Don't let me do that again."

"OK... Headache?"

"Splitting."

"Ibuprofen?"

"Please. Thank you. Oh, it... no more wine for a year." She rubbed her temples.

As Terry turned toward his luggage, he said, "I have breakfast ready. Here or in the kitchen?" He handed her three pills.

"You would bring it to me?" she offered, as she tossed the pills into her mouth. Her breasts wiggled seductively as she sipped her coffee.

"Yes... An offering for being called my daughter by the police sergeant."

Amy tried to giggle but it hurt. Her breasts wiggled and Terry had a hard time concentrating.

"You have the sexist and luscious breasts I've ever seen. Every time you move, they wiggle so, so... seductively. It's like they are calling me to touch them. It's hard for me to concentrate on our conversation." He shook his head.

Amy pulled the mug away from her lips. "I like them, too. I'm one lucky girl. When I feel better, I'll let you play with them." She winked and smiled a half smile.

"I hope you feel better... real soon," he groaned. She giggled... barely.

"Did I pass out last night?"

"On the couch," he replied with a nod.

"You helped me into bed?"

"You helped a little," he replied, as he left for the kitchen.

Chapter 44

"This is a beautiful house."

"It is. One of my first client's owns it. He's been with me for 27 years. He's getting close to 80 by now. He pretty much helped Mary and me get to the big time. Large investments. He's the first one I call when a good opportunity presents itself. He lives in New York and brings his family here often. His children and their families. He lets me come here for a week each summer. It's relaxing. Can you hear it?"

"Hear what?" she asked.

"The ocean. The waves breaking."

Amy was silent. Listening.

"I do. It's faint, but I hear it," she offered with a smile. Terry nodded with a smile, too.

"At night, when I lie in bed, I can hear it. It's soothing. I fall asleep just listening to it."

Amy left her chair in the kitchen and sat in his lap. "I want to fall asleep with you. Listening to the ocean." She kissed him.

"Wanna take a walk on the beach?" he offered. "We can take a picnic lunch."

"Yeah, let's do that. It'll give me a chance to wear one of my new outfits," she chirped with an eyebrow wiggle.

*****

Walking hand in hand... Along the beach... Terry carrying a small basket with food and drink. Cheese, light crackers, nuts, sliced sausage and beef, grapes, bottled water. Terry offered wine before they left the house and Amy declined, saying she had enough wine for the week. Amy was carrying a blanket.

She was wearing a new beach dress. Bohemian off the shoulder. Three quarter sleeves. White with maroon flowers and green leaf pattern. Broad maroon patterned stripes at the bottom of the skirt. The skirt fell to just above the ankle. A skirt split along the left leg stopped at mid-thigh. White flat sandals. Her hair up in a messy pony tail. Looks great. Dark rimmed feminine sunglasses... Cute wide brim straw hat.

She looked hot with her contrasting dark tanned skin against the dress. And Terry told her so before they left the beach house.

Terry... He wore a long sleeve fisherman's shirt along with baggy cargo shorts. Running shoes with ankle socks. A straw hat, Panama style.

They each received curious stares during their walk on the beach. Holding hands the way they were. The wind from the ocean was light, causing Amy's dress to flow in the breeze, seductively. Occasionally, she had to catch her skirt from blowing up too much. She winked at him each time the wind threatened to toss her skirt over her head.

"You'll have to wait to see my panties," she whispered in his ear.

"Mmm," he replied, with a wide smile.

Finding a vacant beach, they set up the blanket for lunch.

It was warm, but not hot. It was slightly overcast, but sunny.

"Tell me about your children," she offered, as she popped a grape in her mouth.

Terry nodded as a cheese cube went down his throat.

"My oldest... Terry, Jr... He's 27. Finishing his medical residency in Dallas. Three sons and another baby on the way. Mary, his wife, is three years older than Terry. Yeah, same name as his mother," he offered with a nod. "My Mary got a kick out of it and the two of them loved each other for it. Well, Terry entered medical school at twenty and met Mary a month later. She was a nurse in the pediatric ward at the hospital next to the medical school. They married after Terry's first year of medical school. Terry is absolutely brilliant. Finished high school at 17 and college at 20. Aced his SAT at 15, and his MCAT. Grandsons, Terry III, Mark, and Scott." He popped a slice of sausage into his mouth.

"Emilia... She's 25. She has one son, born last April... Ethan. Her husband, Daniel, is finishing his medical residency in Lubbock. They met when she was a senior at Tech. He was a fourth year medical student at Tech. She has a degree in marketing, just like her mother." He sighed at the recollection of his daughter.

"Michael, he's 22... Just finished his accounting and finance degrees at Texas Tech. He's in my Denver office, interning. He's returning to Tech to earn his Masters. Two of them. Tax and Banking. He likely will come to work for me. He told me he wants to be the second Woods to become a famous investor." Terry chuckled and shook his head.

"William, he's 21... just completed his third year at Tech. Mechanical engineering. He's interning for a construction company in Lubbock this summer. And Jacob... Looks a lot like his mother." Terry sighed at the thought. He turned to face the ocean as Mary entered his thoughts. Amy noticed.

"He's 19 and studying mechanical engineering at Tech also, but wants to double major in civil engineering. He's in summer school at Tech right now. He wants to finish college early."

"All your children went to Texas Tech?" Amy asked, as she sipped her bottled water.

"Yeah. Just like their mother and father. That's where Mary and I met. She's from Dallas, just like you. It was nice our children chose to go there."

Amy tilted her head a little. "Maggie says Michael is the spitting image of you. I've seen his photo on her Facebook. I agree."

Terry was a little surprised by her comment, but didn't let Amy see it.

"Umm," Terry mused. "I see your thoughts a workin' over there, little one. Another first for you, Amy? Seduce a father and his son?"

"Maybe," she giggled with her wide and unique smile.

Terry shook his head and looked off into the ocean again. Without looking away, he said, "Terry, Jr. looks like me, too. Bill... that's William... A little like Mary's father. Emilia... Oh, my..."

He shook his head and paused as he continued to gaze into the ocean. "She looks like Mary's mother when she turns just the right way."

Amy left her seat on the blanket and sat next to him. She placed her arm around his shoulders and hugged his arm with the other. She placed her head on his shoulder. She offered him another cheese cube and he took it from her fingers with his lips. Amy let him think to himself about his family. And, his Mary.

A few minutes later...

"So, tell me about your brothers," Terry offered, as he reached for a sausage slice.

Amy pulled a sip from her bottled water. "Robert is the oldest. He's 37. He manages the Fort Worth office and all of Tarrant, Denton, Parker, and Johnson County for Daddy. He's married to Sara and has three sons and three daughters. Then there's John. He's 35 and he manages the Plano, Frisco, and McKinney offices. He's been married twice. His first wife was a bitch, according to Mommy. It was over within six months. He's married to Melinda and they have four daughters. Then, there's Isaac... whew," Amy giggled, as she fanned herself with her hand and rolled her eyes. "He's hot. Real hot. If he weren't my brother..." She giggled again and looked to Terry. He arched his eyebrow and smiled.

"Anyway, he's 34 and Daddy's top agent in sales. For five years in a row. He's married to Christie and they have three daughters and two sons. All three of my brothers went to SMU and got degrees in real estate and general business. Their wives are all Mexican Americans. Keeping the Masters tradition alive. Brown skin and an English surname."

"That's great," Terry offered, with a gentle nod. "I don't recall meeting any of them. I was working with your father and one of his commercial agents. Barry McKee."

"I know Barry. He's been working for Daddy for a long time," she chirped.

"I'm getting a little warm and I don't want to get a sunburn. I could use an early afternoon nap. I had a little trouble sleeping last night. From the excitement you and I had on runway three three," he mused.

"Let's go. I'll take a nap with you. Maybe my headache will go away."

Chapter 45

Amy woke with warmth against her back.

"Mmm," she mumbled in satisfaction. As sleepiness slowly faded away, she found herself lying on her left side. Against her lower back was the source of the warmth. A few moments passed until she realized someone's butt was pressed against her. Underwear covered butt.

As she rolled toward her lover, the sleepiness turned to hangover.

"Ugh," she mumbled in disgust. Headache... Dehydration... The curtains drawn... sunlight was still sneaking past the edges, giving the room a soft glow.

She pressed herself against his masculine form. Wrapping her arm around his waist and placing her hand on his chest.

"Mmm," came a soft, but deep reply. She smiled through the throb in her head. She adjusted herself and pressed her naked breasts against his back. Her breath on his neck. Her arm holding him more firmly against herself.

"That feels so good. Comforting," he moaned through his sleepiness.

She began kissing his neck... Soft. Slow.

A few kisses later, he turned... To face her. His hair tangled and pointing in odd directions. She giggled softly to herself at the sight. She leaned up slightly and gathered her long hair in her hand. She tossed it over her shoulder and allowed it to caress her breasts... Seductively.. and he noticed.

"That is sexy," he moaned. "Partially hiding one of your best assets from me." He reached with a finger to slide away a few strands... Revealing the stiff nipple of her left breast. He dragged the same finger across the tight nub and the surrounding skin.

"Mmm," she moaned through closed eyes.

"You were beautiful today," he whispered. "Your dress. How it flowed in the wind. You know how to pick an outfit and make yourself look sexy... Seductive... Without exposing too much. Your dark tan is part of the outfit. I love how you choose your clothes for me."

Amy smiled, then whispered, "I like pretty clothes. It's part of me. I also like dressing for the men who are in my life. Because I want them to want me like I want them." She paused. "I want you, Terry."

Terry nodded. "I want you, Amy."

With that, she pushed him onto his back and crawled onto his chest. Pressing her breasts against him. Pressing her white panty covered mound against his underwear covered cock. Kissing his lips, neck, and ears. Slowly... Seductively... Her hands on his neck and face. His arms... wrapped around her back, kissing her in return. A hand palming her butt cheek.

Amy began kissing his shoulders... Then his chest... Then his nipples... A little nibble tease there... Kissing and lightly licking down his torso... His abdomen... His waist.

She paused to fish his cock out the front door of his boxers. He was quite aroused and she smiled up toward his face. She licked him while looking into his blue eyes.

"Put pillows behind your back and lean against the headboard," she said seductively. "I want you to watch what I do to you."

He slithered toward the headboard and did as she requested. Then... She pulled his boxers off his waist and dragged them off his legs and feet. She crawled on hands and knees back to the center of her attention. The pulsing cock resting against his belly.

She licked him. She slipped her lips over the tip and guided him into her warm wet mouth. He hummed his satisfaction with lidded eyes. "That feels really good," he groaned.

She seductively and slowly bobbed her head down his length, pausing at the end to twirl her tongue along the underside. He raised his legs to bend at the knees and spread them. She was on her knees guiding his length back and forth in her mouth. Then... she slowly guided him into the back of her mouth, paused, then slipped him into her throat.

"Dang," he slurred, at the new sensation.

She began swallowing his intrusion with her throat muscles.

"Amy! You little minx!" he growled as he threw his head back.

She released him to refresh her lungs with oxygen. "Do you like that?" she whispered, with gasp. Spit hanging from her lips.

He leaned forward, grabbed a fist full of her hair, pulled her gently toward him and kissed her... Hard... Firm... Wet.

"You do that again and I'll go off down your throat," he growled, as he released his kiss and her hair.

"Yes," she hissed, as she went down on him again for that very act. "Cum down my throat, Woods. Tug on my hair a little harder when you do."

She slithered his length into her mouth, paused at the back of her throat, then pushed his rod into her throat, attempting to swallow the intrusion into her stomach. Her nose pressed against his hairy pubis. She held him in place for a few seconds and released him to breathe.

"Again, Sweetness," he garbled.

She complied. On the first swallow of her throat, he went off. His pulsing rod injecting his sperm into her throat. "I'm cumming," he croaked with clinched eyelids. "Damn! Fuck, Amy!"

Amy could feel his pulses in her mouth and throat. Smiling in her thoughts at her quick and successful achievement. She released him from her throat before he could finish and slurped the last of his rewards as it entered her mouth. "Mmm," she slurred, as she licked the last of his creamy goo as it left his slit.

"I love it," she moaned, as she swallowed his offering. "I love it. When you cum for me." She smiled and dragged herself up to his lips. She sat in his lap and drilled his lips with her kiss. She rubbed her panty covered puss against his stiffness. Her hands on his face while she kissed him. Her arms squeezing her breasts toward him. His hands and arms accepting her embrace.

"You have me figured out, don't you?" he mused, as he broke their kiss and looking deep into her dark brown and cheerful eyes. "To seduce me. I swear, Amy. You are the sexist woman. Everything about you makes me want you more."

"Thank you," she whispered. "And you, Terry. Handsome. Confident. Cool while facing life and death. You are so turning me on right now. My panties are soaked just thinking about you." She kissed him, inserted a tongue and extracted a tonsil. "What are you going to do about it?" she hissed, into his mouth.

Terry snatched a fistful of her hair and craned her head and neck slightly. He kissed her hard and firm. "Park your cute ass against the headboard like you did me. I'm going down on you, too," he growled.

He rolled off the bed and pointed where he wanted her. She leaned against the headboard, yanked her panties off, and parted her legs... knees bent. He slithered onto the bed and lay prone at her puss. He kissed and licked her slick cleft from the bottom to the top. Pausing to harass her sensitive pearl peaking from behind it's hood with his lips.

"I love it," she moaned, her eyes lidded and her hand caressing his hair. "More." She slowly wiggled her hips and puss against his mouth. Her eyes rolled back.

"Mmm," he hummed, on her sensitive button. She threw her head back with eyes closed at the vibration from his mouth.

He slurped her swollen pussy with his wet tongue and lips, leaving her trail of arousal on his face. He returned to her needy clit and began sucking gently while twirling his tongue against it and below it."

"Oh, yes, Terry. I love it. More," she whimpered.

He inserted a finger into her gooey hole.

"Oh, my," she slurred. "Another one." She gasped. "Another finger."