Love, Texas Style 03

Story Info
Wealthy widower finds love; young coed likes to play.
13.2k words
4.77
10.1k
10

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers

Love, Texas Style

A.J. Roye

Copyright 2020, All rights reserved.

Chapter 38

"Amy, your car is beautiful. I love the red color."

"Thank you. It's nice to be Daddy's favorite daughter," Amy laughed.

Maggie laughed, too. "Yeah! Especially when you're the only daughter! Thank you for letting me drive it," she sighed. "My Daddy gives me my brother's used Civic. Dang, I'm surprised it made it to Kansas City when Daddy brought it to me."

"Just think, Maggie. You and I are graduating next spring. Do you think we'll still be friends?"

Maggie chuckled a little. "Yeah, I do. So long as you have your hooks into my uncle. I still can't believe you hooked up with him right under my nose."

"You know me, Maggie," Amy laughed. "I can't resist a handsome man." Then, Amy growled softly, "Especially Terry. The prettiest face I've ever seen."

"Dang, Amy. That's my uncle you're growling over. Eww."

Amy looks at her phone as it rings.

"Speaking of the devil," Amy mused, with a tilt of her head, a sly smile, and a wiggle of her phone to Maggie.

"Terry! I've been waiting for your call. Are you finished with your work?"

A pause, while Amy listens to Terry and gives Maggie a wink. Maggie shakes her head and rolls her eyes in faux disgust.

"The week of July 4th? Absolutely! I can't wait to see you again, Terry. If you can, send me a text message about what to expect. So I can bring the right clothes. You know, dinner, the beach, shopping. Will there be fireworks and a parade?"

A pause again.

"Great! Call me again with the details and I'll meet you at the jet center."

A pause.

"OK, I miss you, Terry. I'm excited about Cape Cod! Good bye, Handsome."

As Amy placed her phone in her purse, she looked up to see Amy shaking her head in disgust.

"What?" Amy offered, with sass in her tone.

"Cape Cod? Really? He's taking you to Cape Cod?"

"Yes, Terry invited me last week," she affirmed, with a proud and sassy tone.

"You're going to love it," Maggie sighed. "He took my family there last summer. The beach house is beautiful."

"OK... Enough about Terry. Let's have fun. Just you and me and girl stuff. What's happening in Kansas City? How about getting our nails and toes done?"

Chapter 39

"You're so deep inside me, Ronnie. Just like that. Nice and... slow."

Amy let her words slur past her lips. Her eyes rolled back. The sensations... perfect.

"You're a sexy woman, Princess," he replied, in a hushed and deep voice, while sliding his thick cock in and out of her. "I like it when you're on your hands and knees. I like your sexy wide hips. Your back is sexy, too. You're tiny."

"I love it... Yeep!" she squeaked and began quivering. She drove her head into the pillow.

"You're cumming on my dick. I like it. I feel you cumming on me."

Amy clinched her eyes as an orgasm swamped her body. Every nerve she possessed providing total pleasure. Pussy contractions. Warmth. Nerves of pleasure consuming her... She felt she would collapse to the bed, but didn't.

"Keep it slow... Ronnie. You're hitting... the right places... OhMyGod... Yeep!" she squeaked.

"Yeah, girl. You're getting good at this. We can do this all night," he growled deeply. His huge black hands around her waist... holding her steady, as he pumped his veiny rod through her sloppy tunnel.

Amy bowed her head to the bed. Her body quivering... quaking. Squeezing Ronnie with her pelvic muscles. In ragged breaths... "I love it, Ronnie... You're so deep inside me. All night, Ronnie. Keep it slow... HolyFuck... Yeep!"

"I can do this all night, Amy. Keeping it slow just like you want it. It feels good when you cum on me."

Amy clinched her quivering fists into the bed sheets... enjoying the fruits of Ronnie's efforts. Her eyes crossed... "You're stretching me so good... I love what you're doing to me, Ronnie. Deep... Yeah... You're sexy, Ronnie... FuckMeUpFuckMeUp... OhMyGod... Yeep!"

Amy's quivering became more intense. Colors everywhere. Pleasures inside her womb and body. Intense and pleasurable contractions. Warmth... Glow.

"I like what I'm doing to you, Princess. It's hot seeing me go in and out of you. Really hot. You make it sexy for me, too. Keep cumming, girl. Don't stop. I want you cumming for me all night."

"I want to cum for you, Ronnie," she whimpered. "If feels sooo good... Keep it slo... OhMyGodI'mCumming... Yeep!"

"Yeah, you're good, Amy. Cum all you want. Don't stop. Keep going," he encouraged with a groan as his slippery dick continued slowly fucking her drooling slit.

On her hands and knees, Amy turned her head to view the full length wall mirror. Ronnie slowly invading her slick and gooey entrance... Holding her hips steady... His long veiny rod appearing and disappearing behind her hips. His large dark, athletic form behind her petite frame.

"You're so sexy, Ronnie," she slurred, with clinched fists into the bed. In crescendo...

"I love it... Fuck me up... OhMyGod... Yeep!"

"Yeah, I like this. I like sliding in and out of you. Nice and slow. Nice and deep..." he slurred the last word. "It feels good for me. It keeps you cumming and shaking."

"I... I... I'm going to cum hard, Ronnie. You're so deep inside me right now... Don't stop!... Oh!... Ho...ly Fuck!.... Oh!" She huffed for breath. "Oh." She quivered.

"Yeah, Girl! That was a big one. More... Give me more!"

"I'm cumming, Ronnie! Oh!... Oh!... Yeep!"

Ronnie began fucking her kitty with a passion. She took a peek in the mirror. He had one knee on the bed and the other leg with his foot on the floor. One knee fucking. He was fucking her at an angle. The sight of him fucking her with his long thick wood sent her over the edge. Suddenly...

He reached under and around her arm and placed his hand around her throat. Pulling her back toward him... he leaned forward as his fat dick sliced through her sloppy pussy. Amy... barely touching the sheets and bed with her hands and fingers. His slick cock touching every nerve inside her... pleasures flooding her veins. Her breasts wobbling on her chest... her stiff and erect nipples vibrating in rhythm with his stokes... signals rocketing from her nipples to her clit.

"Yes! More!" she squealed. "Oh!HolyFuck!... YEEP!"

"I'm giving it to you, Baby. I'm giving it to you! Just like you want it!"

Amy began quivering violently. Holding her breath. Fists clinched around his hand and wrist on her throat. Eyes sealed shut. She lost count of her orgasms... One right after another... Then... she gulped air and gasped. She pulled forward releasing her lover's intrusion from her slick hole. She knelt and pushed Ronnie onto his back. She straddled his hips, lined him up and drove her gooey tunnel down his condom covered cock. Her eyes rolled back.

"Damn! Your dick is too good... I love it!"

Amy began violently sliding her hips forward and backward across his hips. Fully impaled by his long pecker. With each movement of her hips, his dick twirled circles inside her. Rapping at her cervix. Rubbing her vaginal nerves... touching her G-spot. Her hands on his chest to steady her manipulations. She looked at the mirror.

She looked so petite on top of her large and tall lover. A minute later...

"I'm cumming, Ronnie! I'm cumming! Cum with me, Baby! I want it... Now! Give it to me, Baby... OhMyGodOhMyGod... Ho...ly Fuck...... YEEP!"

"I'm cumming, girl! Arrrrrrrrggggggggggggg Ugg! Yes..." he slurred the last word.

*****

Amy had collapsed onto Ronnie's black and muscular chest. She could feel her heart pounding against him. Her breasts squeezed beneath her. His chest hair raking her nipples. Her breaths and his breaths straining for the same oxygen. Her head lying on him. She could hear his heart pounding out a drum beat. Her pussy still cumming with mini-orgasms on his still invading cock. She felt so petite lying atop his huge frame. He was so big compared to herself. She ran her fingers down his athletic shoulder and arm. Feeling every ripple in his taut muscles.

"Mmm," she sighed, at the feel of his soft skin. "Do you use lotion on your skin?" she whispered.

"Umm-uh," he whispered. "It gets really dry if I don't."

"I love it," she whimpered. "You're some man, Ronnie. Much better with me this time. Let's forget about what happened last time we were together."

She felt Ronnie reach between them, squeeze the condom and pull out of her slick tunnel. She whimpered as her pussy collapsed... disappointed he had left her.

"I want to forget it, too, Amy. I've never wanted a woman like I want you."

He then slipped the condom from his pecker and tied it off. Amy rolled over and licked and sucked his cock clean. She slithered up his athletic chest and faced him. Her breasts pressing against his tight chest. She took his face in her hands and began making out with his thick wide lips. Ronnie loved kissing her. Amy loved kissing him. He placed his huge hands on her back and ass. Softly massaging the skin and muscles. Amy hummed her approval through their kissing. Wiggling her sensitive button against a firm abdominal muscle. Ronnie pressed her ass toward himself to help her get the friction she needed for her clitoris. She kissed his neck, ears, and cheeks. But she loved his lips and she returned to them.

"This feels so good," she mumbled through her kiss. She wiggled her hot button more aggressively against him and then went off.

"Oh," she whimpered, with her lips pressed to his. "So good." She released his lips from hers and focused on her need. Rubbing her swollen nub faster and faster. "Yes," she hissed. "I need this. I love it... Oh... Yeep!"

She collapsed for the final time on his chest. Catching her breath. His large hands cradling her back and butt. A long finger teased her little asshole.

After a few minutes of enjoying the athletic form beneath her, she whispered.

"You're so sexy, Ronnie. You can have any girl you want if you just treat her right. Give her respect."

"I want you, Amy. You're one sexy woman. Everything about you."

"Mmm," Amy replied softly. "I'm tempted, Ronnie. I do want you for a lover." She rose up on her arms and planted a juicy kiss on his lips. "You're a good lover. But, you know me. I like to be with my other lovers, too. I enjoy what others offer."

"OK... But, think about it. Say, I heard... You sometimes, uh, like to have more than one lover at a time. You know, a threesome."

"Mmm, with you Ronnie?" she whispered, seductively in his ear, then kissed it.

"Yeah, I was thinking," he affirmed with hopefulness. Holding her close to him.

"With another man or another woman?" She barely whispered, causing his dick to lurch.

"A woman. Do you think? Or a man, if you want."

"Mmm, another man," she whispered again. "That's hot, Ronnie. Another man just like you. Let me think about it. Let's you and I hook up some more before we go down that road. I want and need your respect before I let another lover in your bed. Besides, if we do a threesome, I'm bringing my own woman or man. If you have friend, I need to get to know them very, very well before I'll allow him in your bed."

Amy and Ronnie fucked again. And, then again... and again. Until well after midnight. The last session... Ronnie long stroked her pussy while she was lying on her tummy... His legs outside hers. His hand on her hip and his other hand on the side of her face and head. He moaned how tight her pussy was on his dick... She squeaked his name each time he shoved his dick inside her. He roared like a lion as he came... He collapsed onto his tiny lover and groaned into her ear... breathed hot breath on her neck.

"I swear, Amy. You're the best fuck I've ever had. You make it really special for me. It's a gift you have."

"I love your dick, Ronnie," she whispered, as she raised her hips to roll him off. She crawled up onto his chest again and began making out with him. "It felt really good this last time."

Then...

She gave him a sloppy and seductive kiss. Then, rolled off him and the bed. She began dressing while she admired the athletic form watching her every move from his bed.

"I like your tits, Amy. They're sexy. The way they move and wiggle when you dress. They're perfect for your body size. It's like... perfection. Are you sure you need to leave?" He pulled his condom, tied it off, and began gently stroking his flaccid black cock.

"I'd love to stay, Ronnie. And you're hot, too. But, I'm leaving town in the morning. I haven't packed yet and I'll be gone for a week. I'll call you when I get back... OK?" She looked at the clock next to the bed... 2:47 am.

Ronnie nodded with dejection on his face.

"Thank you for dinner. Marcel's was wonderful. You did good on that one, Ronnie. And you look handsome in a suit. Keep wearing suits. It's a turn on for me. I love a handsome man in a suit. You're still on the road with me. Stay on the road, Ronnie, and I'll keep coming back."

With that and having dressed, she leaned over and kissed him. "You're a sexy man, Ronnie," she whispered. "And, your dick is too good. You feel great inside me. I love what we did together tonight, and I'm coming back for more."

A kiss... Then, she left.

Chapter 40

"Good morning, my name is Amy Masters. I'm meeting Terry Woods."

"Yes, Ma'am. And good morning," the young lady replied from behind the counter. A friendly, Texas smile. "Mr. Woods is in the weather center. Right over there." She pointed over Amy's shoulder to a large room with the sign over the door.

"Thank you," Amy replied cheerfully.

"Would you like for me to hold your luggage until you depart?" the young lady asked.

"Yes, please. That's nice of you to ask."

Amy walked over to the office and paused. An office with clear glass walls and a glass door. Inside, monitors hanging from the ceiling and along the walls showing weather from around the world. Along the outside walls were computer stations with pilots seated in front of them. Peeking through the window next to the door, Amy scanned the men and women inside until she saw a familiar profile. She smiled widely.

Terry was sitting at a desktop station updating his flight plan. A weather front in the southeast caused him to make a course correction to come in from behind the front. Barnstable Municipal Hyannis Airport (HYA) was their destination and the closest to the beach house.

Then, his heart leapt for joy...

"Watcha doing, handsome?" the familiar voice whispered next to his ear from behind.

The smell of her familiar perfume. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the scent.

Smiling widely, Terry slowly spun around in his chair to face his inquisitor. "I'm waiting for this pretty girl I met not long ago. I've taken a liking to her."

"Right answer, Terry. Stand up and kiss me in front of all these pilots," she giggled.

And, he did. She pulled him into their kiss with her hand on his neck. She stood on her toes. They kissed as though they hadn't seen each other for months. Drawing stares and smiles from his fellow pilots.

"I've missed you," he whispered when he broke their kiss.

Through her unique wide smile and her arms around his neck, she replied, "And I've missed you, Terry Woods."

They hugged and held each other for a few seconds. Enjoying the firm warmth of each other.

He took her hands and stepped back. Admiring the pretty girl with the wide smile.

A deep dark tan beneath a white print midi sundress. Spaghetti straps. Pineapple and palm tree prints in green and soft yellow. Large buttons from top to bottom in the front. The skirt to just below the knee. Wide hand pockets on each side. One inch brown web sandals.

Her hair up in a messy pony tail. White dangle earrings and a white bracelet. The top button of her dress was unbuttoned to allow a teenie weenie peek of cleavage.

"You are absolutely gorgeous. I love your dress and your hair," he sighed, with a smile.

"Thank you," she offered, as she closed the distance for a hug. Her head lying on his chest. "I'm looking forward to this week with you."

"Are you ready, Amy?" he offered. "I just need to file the flight plan and we're off."

"I can't wait. Friends tell me it's beautiful. Maggie told me you took her and her family last year and that the house is beautiful."

"I did take Maggie and her family. I didn't want to be alone, again. Cathy and Richard were wonderful companions," he sighed. "But, this year. I'm taking someone special. The woman who kicked me off my melancholy habit. Thank you."

"You're welcome," she whispered, as she hugged him again. "I brought some special clothes to show you."

She giggled when she looked to his face for a reaction.

Chapter 41

"The ocean is beaut..."

Amy was suddenly jolted. The jet engines screaming and straining. Simultaneously, her body was heaved backward into her seat. She turned her head from the right side window to the forward window.

"TERRY!" she screamed in horror.

She quickly glanced to her left.

Terry had his right hand on the throttles. Fully forward... His left hand pulling back on the yoke... Watching his angle of attack, air speed, and horizon on his instruments.

She looked to his face... Calm... As the water on a windless pond.

He made a slight right bank with his rudder and ailerons and then straightened... Gaining altitude.

Amy turned back to the forward window just as she saw the small airplane disappear beneath the M2.

He reached for a lever on the panel. "Wheels up," he announced. "Three lights."

"Place your hand on top of mine," he told her in a calm and confident tone... Not taking his eyes from the forward window and the instruments.

She looked to his face again... confused at his nonchalant behavior.

"We're straight and gaining altitude. We'll be fine," he offered calmly.

Amy placed her hand on top of his. He was holding the throttles forward. Comfort poured into her from his firm hand. Then she heard over her headset...

"Boston ATC... Citation one niner niner zero Mike Tango. I had to abort my final for runway three three Barnstable Municipal Hotel Yankee Alpha. A Cessna single just pulled onto the runway. I had permission for final. I'm coming out of an emergency maneuver and I'm stable flight and gaining altitude to two thousand. Heading three three zero. Request instructions to return to the pattern for Hotel Yankee Alpha Barnstable. Contact Barnstable and request a tail number on that Cessna single."

"Boston ATC Citation Mike Tango. Turn right to heading one five zero maintain two thousand and continue to the pattern. Your nearest contacts are a Learjet ten miles southwest heading to runway three three Barnstable Municipal and a Beech twin inbound to Barnstable thirty seven miles southwest. We are contacting Barnstable for the tail number."

"Boston ATC Citation Mike Tango turning right to one five zero at two thousand level at pattern. Contacts are Learjet at ten miles and Beech twin inbound thirty seven miles."

Terry calmly turned to Amy and smiled.

"Terry! We almost hit that airplane!" she cried, with an incredulous look on her face.

He nodded as he returned to the forward window and his instruments.

"I don't get it! You act as though it wasn't a big deal."

"No sense to make it a big deal. I was going to hit them or not hit them," he affirmed.

"It's not funny, Terry. I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I swear my heart did stop!" She began crying. Terry began turning and banking to the right.

"Hold my arm, Amy. Lean over and lay your head on my shoulder. We're safe now."

*****

When Terry shut the engines down, he leaned over and held Amy for a minute or two. She had stopped crying when the M2 touched down and was calming down as they taxied to the FBO.

"I'm sorry you had to see that, Amy," he whispered. "Let's go. We came here to have fun and relax. And I intend on doing both. With you."

ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers