Love, Texas Style 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began gyrating her hips against his mouth and fucking his finger. He inserted a second finger and raked the top side of her slick tunnel.

"I love it! More fingers," she ordered. He complied with three fingers inside her.

"Yes! I love it," she slurred, as she began bucking against his face and fingers. Two hands on his head. "Move your fingers inside me! Move them!... Yes! I love it!"

He twirled his tongue around her clitty and sucked. He released it. Then sucked it. Released it. Then sucked it.

"Holy Fuck!" she squealed, her fists pulling on his hair to give her more pressure.

He reached up to her chest and found a nipple with his fingers. He gently squeezed and tugged on it.

She began seeing colors. Every nerve in her clitty... exploding. "This feels so fucking gooood..." she slurred. "Oh, cumming, oh, oh, almost... God! Terry!... Oh!... Oh!... Oh, Fuck!... Oh!... OK! Enough! Enough!... HolyFuck!... Yeep!"

Quivering... Eyes rolled back... squeaking through the contractions... She began pushing him away from her gooey and slick puss. "You're perfect, Terry. I love it. I love what you do for me. I love it," she whimpered, running her words together rapidly. She rolled onto her left side, pulling her legs into her chest. "I love it," she whimpered, softly through heavy lips. "I love it..."

Terry licked his lips. He wiped her arousal from his face with a finger and licked it. He crawled up the bed to be near his lover. From behind her, and in an embrace, he whispered, "I love it, too, Amy. Your passion. Your enthusiasm."

"Mmm," she replied, in a soft voice. "My headache is gone." She giggled gently.

"Hold me, Terry. I love it when you hold me."

Chapter 46

"I was thinking dinner at this seafood restaurant. It's very casual."

Amy was showering. Lathering and putting on a show for him.

"You're driving me crazy. You know that, don't you?" Terry tilted his head and gave her a serious gaze.

She wiped the water from her face and gave him a wink with her unique and cheerful smile. She nodded.

"For tomorrow evening, there's an amateur baseball league in the area. The Cape Cod League. I was thinking a baseball game. Do you like baseball?"

"I do," she replied, water cascading over her head and down her tanned and sexy form. "Daddy has tickets to the Rangers and the minor league team in Frisco. We can go sometime, if you like."

Water from the shower head seemed to love her body, he thought. It begs not to let go of her. The drips from her nipples seem to fall in slow motion. The water seems to hang onto her neatly trimmed vagina before releasing to the floor. He shook his head at the sight.

"Watching you shower is one of the most erotic scenes I've witnessed. It's like you and the water are in love with each other. Not wanting to let go of the other," he sighed with a gentle shake of his head.

"Stop talking and join me. I want to kiss you."

*****

Terry shook his head slightly and chuckled to himself after finishing his steak and lobster.

One... Amy was having fun cracking and eating the meat from crab legs. Occasionally, when using the pliers to open the leg, the meat would squirt and hit her in the face or the plastic bib offered by the restaurant. She was having fun digging the meat from the legs.

Two... Amy was one sexy and very hot chick. He couldn't help but think back when he met Mary by the pool at the apartment complex, that she was sexy and hot, too. But tonight, Amy may have out done Mary. Amy had dressed in a waist high, full length flowing beach skirt. Red with white hibiscus flower print. The top... a matching bandeau style bra, a twist between her breasts, with shoulder straps and shoulder pads with the same print. Her dark tanned skin could be seen between the top and the skirt waist. And she looked absolutely great in it. She turned heads of every man in the restaurant when they entered and she knew it... smiling the whole way to their table and nodding to those who couldn't help themselves from staring too long.

Then, a thought entered his mind.

If only he was 25 again. He sighed at the thought. The police sergeant was right. She did look too much like his daughter. The age difference just couldn't be explained away. Not anymore. And... it just wasn't right... socially. It could be an unwanted problem for his business and employees. And, it wasn't right for him, either. He gently nodded to himself. He would break it off at the airport in Dallas. She'll understand. Hopefully.

I'm going to miss her, he thought.

The waiter distracted him when he took his plate. Amy was nearly finished with her meal. Smiling like she hadn't a care in the world. Enjoying every bite.

"The dinner was delicious. Do you have any other plans for this evening?"

Terry pulled a sip from his bottled beer. He looked to his lover and she was washing her hands and face with the cloth and bowl of water the waiter gave her. Her bib had been removed and was on the table in front of her.

"Dessert? The key lime pie and cheesecake are good," he replied. "Then... I thought we would walk along the beach. I enjoy walking the beach at night."

"May we share a dessert? Either one will be fine with me," she offered.

Terry gestured for the waiter and ordered key lime pie. Two forks.

"I'm looking forward to that walk on the beach," she mused with a wiggle of her eyebrow.

*****

The half-moon was slightly obscured by the ocean haze. It caused a ghostly fog around the heavenly body.

Amy had her sandaled heels in her hands, walking barefoot in the sand. Terry was walking barefoot also. Ankle socks and shoes in hand. Their other hands... holding the other's.

"I know what you were thinking at dinner this evening."

Terry was surprised at her announcement. He stopped and slowly turned to face her. He didn't hide the surprise. He gently squeezed her hand.

With a tilt of her head... a half smile... she spoke... "It's over, isn't it?"

Terry felt a lump form in his throat. "Dang, Amy," he whispered. "How?"

"A girl knows. Especially, this one," she replied, with a gesture to herself. She smiled her unique and cheerful smile. "It's OK. I've enjoyed every second with you, Terry... Well, except for the airport thing." She chuckled.

Terry chuckled at her joke and then he sighed. "It's like you said, Amy. The age difference. I'm afraid there will be a time you and I will have nothing in common. It just doesn't feel right for me. Don't get me wrong... I truly enjoy your company. Your youthfulness. The live in the moment attitude you have about yourself. I'm just not comfortable with the age difference." He paused for a moment. "Dang, Amy. If I were 25 again... I wouldn't let you go."

She dropped her sandals and pulled him into a kiss. He dropped his shoes and returned her affections.

With her arms around his neck still, she gazed into his blue eyes. Just millimeters from his face.

"When were you going to tell me?"

"In Dallas. At the airport."

She nodded. "Do we need to go back?"

"No, I intend on staying here with you. Unless, you want to leave."

She shook her head slightly and kissed him again. Offering a duel with her tongue.

On the way back to the beach house, Amy spoke...

"Terry? I intend on fucking your dick off before we leave. I want the last hours together where I will never forget you."

Chapter 47

"Your kisses are driving me crazy."

Terry was leaning against the headboard. Amy leaning back against his chest and sitting between his legs. He had pulled her hair away from her nape. His left hand on her sexy left breast. Teasing the nipple and surrounding flesh with his fingers. He kissed from one side of her neck to the other and back again. She reached for his right hand and placed it between her legs... Encouraging him.

With her back against his chest, he began gently massaging her sensitive and shiny pearl.

"Yes," she hissed. "I love it." She pushed her head back against his shoulder.

He released her swollen nub, placing his finger into a bowl of personal lubricant next to the bed. Just a little on the tip of his finger. He returned his finger to her needy clit. Massaging it gently... Below it... Around it... Twirling it.

Her hips couldn't stay still. Pressing her button against his teasing finger.

"You're driving me... crazy," she slurred her last word. She reached behind her and snared his neck, pulling him for an awkward kiss. A quick one. Because... She went off.

"Oh... Yeep," she hummed deeply. "Terry, this feels so goooooo."

She pushed his hand away, rose to her knees and faced her lover. She snatched a condom from the table next to the bed, ripped it open and slithered it down his swollen shaft. He was still leaning against the headboard.

"I need you, Terry," she whispered with determination in his ear as she straddled his lap and guided his poker to her entrance. She wiggled her hips to slowly fill her tunnel. A pleasurable sigh left her lips and bounced off his ear. A deep throaty groan left his lips. She placed her hand around his neck to steady herself while hissing words that made no sense... Her other hand on the top of the headboard.

She began to slowly move her hips forward and backward, handling his neck and headboard for leverage, twirling his cock into and out of her gooey puss.

"I love it," she moaned, as she increased her pace upon his intrusion. "Our last night together... Terry... This is special for me... Stay just like that... Let me have you..."

Terry placed his hands on her legs. "It's special for me, Amy. I love what you're doing to me." Suddenly, he released a deep and throaty long moan.

"... Ugh... You feel good inside me... Holy fuck..." She increased the pace again. Fucking herself with his bedridden pecker. Her butt off his lap slightly, wobbling toward and away from his hips. Both hands on his neck now... Her back arched forward.. Her face next to his... Her hands and arms crushing his neck for leverage... His cock sliding in and out, scraping the sensitive g-spot flesh inside her vagina... Her breasts heaving around on her chest. A few minutes of fucking later...

"You're... I'm gonna... cum hard... in a minute... Jesus!... Terry... I love it... I want it... Stay with me... Oh, God... Oh... Holy Fuck..."

Amy was fucking him good by now. Then... with a 'yeep'... she slammed her puss onto his dick and began convulsing her hips. Every nerve in her vagina, contracting in pleasure. Colors consuming her vision and mind. Her hands and fingers clinching his neck and head to maintain her balance. She pulled his face into her tits... She pulled back and slammed her lips onto his mouth. Pleasurable explosions throughout her body.

"Do you feel me cumming on you?" she whimpered into his lips. "Can you feel it?" She laid her forehead on his shoulder and neck.

Terry was struggling with his own self-control. He needed her to continue fucking him to complete his need.

He lifted her from his lap and placed her on her back... her head at the foot of the bed. He lifted her knees toward her shoulders, placed a hand on the back of her thigh, aligned himself with her slick tunnel, and began fucking her. His other hand on the back of her thigh. Her legs pinned to the bed. She was folded in half. She arched her head to see his intrusion go in and out of her slippery hole. She looked to his hovering face. She touched and caressed his neck, face, and arms with her hands.

"Fuck me up, Terry," she whispered with a gasp. "Fuck me and cum... Oh... Pleeease give it to me.... Oh, God, cumming! Cumming!Cumming, Yes! Oh!... Yeep!"

Terry replied with grunts and moans. Focusing on his release. Two minutes of fucking Amy and enduring her orgasms and pleas for him to cum, he felt the tendrils of release consuming his lower back and balls.

"Fuck! You're tight. Arrrrrgggggggggggh!"

Amy could feel his pulses inside her vagina. She reached for his neck and pulled him on top of her. He released her legs and embraced her as he finished off inside his condom.

Recovering his breath, he whispered as he rolled off her. "Amy... I'm gonna miss you. I can't imagine a better lover. A better companion."

She rolled over, removed his condom, licked and sucked him clean, and crawled on top of him. Holding his neck, she began making out with him. Kissing his mouth, cheeks, neck, throat, ears. Moaning her appreciation with each kiss.

"I'm gonna miss you, too," she whispered with a little quivering in her voice. "You're beyond handsome, Terry. I have naughty thoughts every time I see you. If I could only find someone like you who's my age. I fear that may never happen."

He held her closer with his embrace... pressing her breasts into his chest.

*****

Amy woke embracing her lover. He was sleeping on his stomach, facing away from her... his left knee pulled up and his other stretched out. She was cuddled against his right side. Her left arm around his back. Her left leg draped over his lower back. Her sticky mons against his flesh. Her head on his pillow and her arm underneath. Both, half covered with a bed sheet.

She began caressing his shoulders and upper back.

"Mmm," he groaned deeply. "I love it, as you say."

"I love it, too," she whispered. She wiggled herself up onto his back and began kissing his cheek, shoulders and back.

"I suppose it's time to get up. To go home," he groaned. He turned, rolling her off his back, and took her into his arms. "Thank you. For helping me move on."

She leaned over and kissed him. "You're welcome." She paused. "I enjoyed Cape Cod, Terry. I'll never forget my time with you."

Chapter 48

As Terry stepped from the M2, he offered his hand to his lover. To assist her down the steps.

She was wearing the same white, pineapple and leaf print dress she wore when they left for Cape Cod. Beautiful, he thought.

She smiled her unique and wide smile as she stepped from the airplane. She stepped into his personal space and looked up to his face. He embraced her... Hugged her... Her arms flew around his neck and she kissed him. Offering a tongue in exchange for his.

After their kiss and embrace, Terry retrieved her luggage from the nose compartment and rolled it for her into the jet center at Dallas Love Field. As they entered the FBO, Amy paused and looked for seats.

"May we go over there and sit? For a few minutes?"

"Sure," he replied, as he began walking toward the passenger waiting area.

As they sat, Amy turned slightly toward him.

"Mr. Woods," she giggled and smiled. Terry's eyebrow went up.

"I graduate from SMU next May and I'll be working for my Daddy. I was wondering if you would introduce me to Mr. Torres, your real estate expert. I would be interested in finding and offering opportunities to M&T Investments."

Terry grinned and nodded his head. He took her hand and gently squeezed.

"I will call him, today, Amy. You can expect his call." He paused with his same smile. "Mr. Woods?" He tilted his head and arched an eyebrow.

Amy began to tear up. Her smile turned to sadness. "Yes," she replied with a quivering and tearful voice.

He shook his head gently in reply. "It will always be Terry for you, Amy. Even during business."

He stood and offered a hand for her to stand. They embraced until her tears flowed no more.

"I guess I should go," she said, with a voice slowly regaining her emotions. "I'm going to miss you. You can always call me if you like. No benefits. And I won't seduce you. Promise. It will be social and business."

He nodded. He took her luggage and led her to the parking lot. He loaded her luggage into the forward compartment of her very cool red Corvette and opened her door. After she sat in the driver seat and the door was closed, she lowered the window. Waiting on a comment from her former lover.

"I must say, Amy," he said, as he bent at his knees and sat on his heels to face her. "You make this car look much better when you're behind the wheel."

She let out a chuckle of laughter and fell into a struggling smile. "Thank you," she replied, with a quivering lip and a tear rolling down her cheek.

He stood back up and she started the engine. "It isn't goodbye for me, Amy. It's until we meet again."

She nodded, unable to reply through her tears. Wipe her cheeks with the palm of her hand. She backed out of the space and slowly drove away.

He watched her leave the parking lot, turn right to enter Lemmon Avenue, and...

She disappeared into the traffic.

He nodded to himself as he caught the last glimpse of the red 'Vette.

He reached into his pocket for his phone and placed a call.

*****

She was crying uncontrollably before she left the parking lot. She struggled to see the road and other cars through her saturated eyes. When she knew she was out of sight of the jet center, she pulled into a convenience store parking space, killed the engine and cried for ten minutes. She had never behaved this way with her former lovers. This was the first.

Three tissues later, she partially recovered her emotions.

"I think I'll call Claire and ask if she wants to give Ronnie his threesome," she said out loud, as the last tear left her eye.

"Yeah... I'll call Claire."

Chapter 49

"Hello, Terry. How was your trip to Cape Cod?"

"Relaxing," Terry replied. "The ocean is peaceful." He paused. "Traci, I'm calling you on personal business. For a date. With you and your daughters."

Traci chuckled a little. "You had me worried, Terry. You hadn't called in a while and I was starting to think... well..."

"I'm sorry I haven't called. I was distracted with some other personal business and now that it's over, I'm interested in calling you more often. So... I have access to a suite for a Royals baseball game on Sunday afternoon. I'm calling to see if you would be my guest. Along with your daughters, of course."

"I would love it," she replied cheerfully. "The girls would like to go, but, I was wondering if you and I could spend the time alone. Without the girls."

"OK. I just don't want to exclude, or be rude."

"You're not rude. I would like to spend more alone time with you. To get to know you better and the same for you," she offered.

"OK, then. I'll pick you up at noon on Sunday and for lunch, we'll eat all of that health food they offer at the game," he mused, with a sarcastic tone.

Traci giggled at his joke. "I'm looking forward to Sunday, Terry. Where are you now?"

"Dallas... I'm going to spend tonight and tomorrow with Terry, Jr., Mary, and their family. I'll fly up early Sunday morning to see you. OK?"

"I'll see you Sunday."

*****

As Traci hung up the call, she tilted her head in appreciation. Maybe, she thought to herself. At least he called again. Maybe the dream I had will come true.

Chapter 50

"How did you get the suite?"

Terry smiled. He and Traci were holding hands as they walked the short distance from the VIP parking area at Kaufman Stadium. The last weekend before the All Star break. He turned to his new friend as they walked.

She was wearing a cute feminine cut blue Royals shirt. White laces at the top of the shirt. Open just a little to reveal very nice cleavage. Beige three quarter length slacks highlighting her cute and curvy rear. Royal blue flats. Royal blue earrings and a blue bracelet. Royal blue shoulder purse. Her beautiful blonde hair in the sexy messy ponytail he loves and is accustom to seeing. Her blue eyes were especially attractive today. And her lips. He sighed at the thought. Full, feminine, clear lip gloss. I have to kiss those lips, he thought.

"I know the owner," he began. "He's an investor. Bob McKuen came to me twelve years ago, through one of my other clients, asking me to help him acquire the Royals. I assembled a group of investors with the option for Bob to buy them out. He now owns 100%. In appreciation, he lets me have access to his suite. You'll be meeting him... His wife, Marilyn, and their adult children and their families. And the food? Bob likes ribeye steak. None of the healthy stuff he sells to the fans." Sarcasm leaking from his lips.