Love, Texas Style 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers

Traci giggled as they entered the VIP gate.

"There will be fruit and vegetable trays, a buffet table with just about anything you want. By the way, Traci," Terry offered, as they entered the elevator to the suite level. "You are beautiful today. I love your hair. And your smile."

Traci was caught by surprise. It had been a long time since anyone told her she was beautiful. She embraced him and looked to his face as the elevator began to rise.

"Thank you," she whispered softly. "And you. Are very handsome. I'm looking forward to spending the day with you."

*****

"Traci, dear. You must tell me how you met Terry."

Traci was pulled by the hand of her hostess, Marilyn McKuen. They sat down at some nearby seats in the owner's suite.

"It's our second date, Mrs. McKuen," Traci began. Traci then told her hostess her history with Terry. That she is an employee of his and she is responsible for the Kansas City region of M&T Investments. That she is a native of Kansas City and she has three daughters.

"So, you've known Terry for six years," Marilyn offered. "We were beginning to worry about him. After Mary, of course. I'm happy for you and Terry. Terry means a lot to me and Bob. He and Mary helped Bob gain full control of the Royals and we owe our success to him."

"I'm not surprised, Mrs. McKuen," Traci offered. "He's brilliant. And, it's a once in a lifetime opportunity for me to work for the most successful investor in the country." Traci paused. "I approached him first. To ask if we could have a social relationship. He asked me to dinner for that night. I'm hopeful." She giggled.

"I hope it works out for both of you, dear. Now... tell me about your daughters."

*****

"The girls are staying with their grandparents tonight."

Terry's eyebrow went up. He didn't expect the whispered comment in his ear during the 7th inning stretch. Before he could respond, Traci stepped in front of him and took him into her arms. He returned her embrace.

She looked into his eyes with a neutral yet lustful expression. She quickly glanced at his lips and then returned to his eyes. She nodded so, so gently. Barely visible. He saw it. Without hesitation, he leaned to her ear for a whisper.

"My place?"

Traci grasped the back of his head and held him in place... her lips next to his ear.

"Yes," she slurred in reply. "All night if you like."

She released him, looked him in the eye, and waited for a reply. He nodded. She smiled and gently nodded again. She stood on her toes and kissed him. A brief one, considering the crowded suite.

*****

As Traci entered the large and spacious one room suite, she placed her purse on the entertainment table. She quickly glanced around the room.

A living area with a couch, chairs, and coffee table. An office desk with chair. A king size bed. Not a wrinkle in the cover. A spacious sliding-door closet.

She turned to see Terry emptying his pockets of keys and wallet. He had brought his luggage up with him when they arrived and checked in.

He glanced up to see her with a huge smile on her face. He removed his royal blue sport coat and placed it on the back of a chair, returning her smile with one of his own.

"Would you like a drink? There's just about everything here in this bar under the TV."

"Water, please," she replied.

Terry nodded, smiled and then knelt at the small refrigerator, withdrawing two bottles of water.

As he stood, Traci stepped into his personal space and took him into her arms. He set the bottles down on the table and returned her embrace.

"I have a confession, Terry," she softly offered. She looked from his blue eyes and stared an uncomfortably long stare at his lips, then returned to his eyes. "I have... I've had... Well... Wanted you for some time. It's no secret, Terry, and you know it. Women find you attractive and I'm no exception." She quickly glanced at his lips. She licked her lips at the sight. She took her arms and placed them around his neck. Drilling her blue eyes into his.

He replied with his arms around her back. Pressing her against him. Her breasts pressed against his belly.

"Not knowing what the future may hold, I intend on taking my chances with you. Right now," she whispered. "A girl has her needs. Especially when she has a man like you holding her in his arms."

Terry nodded gently while gauging her emotions. "You understand," he whispered. "After today, you and I can no longer work with each other again. Business and love don't mix."

She softly nodded and began staring at his lips again. "I'm going to do my best to have you for my own." She looked back into his eyes. "A chance for more than colleagues and employer."

With that, she stood on her toes and began kissing him. Romantically. Offering a tongue in exchange for his.

Terry readjusted his embrace on her and began kissing her in the same romantic gesture. Soft... Gentle... Patient... Caressing her neck and hair as he pressed his lips on hers. He then moved his lips to her neck... Then her ear... Then her cheeks... Her perfume... Intoxicating.

Then, he whispered...

"I want you."

Chapter 51

They showered... Individually.

Terry was gazing out the floor to ceiling window of his 19th floor room. Admiring dusk falling over Kansas City. He was wearing a terry cloth robe offered by the hotel and he heard the hair dryer turn off from behind him. He nodded.

Just as he finished pulling a swallow of water from his bottle, he felt two petite hands and arms hug him from behind... Well shielded breasts against his back.

"Mmm," he moaned. "That feels good."

"Yeah? It feels good for me, too," Traci offered, pressing her cheek against his back and shoulders. "I've longed for this moment, Terry." She released him and tugged on his arm to face her. She placed her arms around his neck.

"Seriously, Terry. I've lusted over you since we met. More so since Mary passed away." She paused as she quickly glanced at his lips and back to his eyes. "Will you give me a chance?"

"Yes," he nodded. He took her into his arms and kissed her.

She stepped backward three steps. Drilling her eyes into his. A neutral, but lustful expression on her face. Without looking away from him, she released the waist belt of her thick terry cloth robe. The robe parted, revealing her creamy flesh from her neck to her feet. Inside, was the cleavage of her breasts and an unclear view of her loins. A belly button was visible.

Terry's gaze roamed the vision before him. A pretty, curvy and sexy woman. He gently nodded his appreciation. And... He was responding. The robe he wore began to tent a little. She saw it... and smiled a wicked smile.

Then, Traci looked down to herself, reached with her right hand and swept the robe from her left shoulder. As the robe began to fall, she shrugged her right shoulder and the robe puddled at her feet.

Slowly... Deliberately... She returned her gaze to her man with lustful eyes... a neutral and determined expression.

My God, Terry thought.

Creamy, near flawless skin covering a petite, yet curvy woman... Attractive and sexy orbs of her breasts... Pink nipples... A full figure... A tiny, yet sexy tummy bulge above her mons... Wide hips... Wispy, yet thin blonde hair between her legs... She was all woman... Feminine... Sexy.

He nodded and she saw it. Before he could approach her, she came to him. Her breasts wiggled seductively as she stepped forward.

Gazing into his eyes, she deftly released the belt of his robe and pushed it from his shoulders. Again, without leaving her gaze, she gently took his partially engorged rod and began caressing it softly. He closed his eyes and moaned deeply as she dragged her fingers to and around the head of his cock. He placed his arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer, yet, letting her continue her caress of his now fully engorged pecker.

She released him, stood in front of him, placed her arms around his neck, stood on her toes and pressed herself against him for a kiss. She drilled her tongue past his lips and began mining for a tonsil. He returned her kiss and pressed his upright manhood against her soft belly. He could feel the tip drool pre-cum on her skin.

She released the kiss and whispered just millimeters from his lips, "If you like, we don't need protection. I have a birth control implant and I was tested in anticipation of this moment. I trust you."

He nodded.

She stepped back and looked down at her belly, then looked up and smiled. She again looked down, dragged a finger across the pre-cum he left behind and licked it from her finger. Raising an eyebrow to him in appreciation.

"Mmm," she smiled. She snatched his hand and led him to the bed.

"Pull the covers back. I'll get the lights."

Chapter 52

"Terry... It's been so long..."

He didn't reply to her whimper. Except with his lips and tongue.

He dragged his tongue from the bottom of her slimy cleft to the top. Pausing to flick her engorged clit.

Her clit... When swollen... A nub the diameter of a soda straw. Her entire clitoral hood was engorged, too. When swollen, a prominent feature of her pussy. It was sexy... Larger than he had seen before. He was attracted to it and he kiss it. She moaned her approval. He licked the length of her clitoral hood and sucked it. He returned to her shiny pearl, formed his lips around it and pulled suction. She moaned a long moan of pleasure and approval.

She was lying on her back. Pillow behind her head. Her left hand caressing his hair and guiding his lips to her needs. She was gently humping his face with her puss. His nose tickled by her blonde, thin, wispy, and sexy pubic hair.

"Suck me, more," she whimpered. He applied her directions on her needy pearl. "Oh, Yes! Thank you... So good..."

She bumped her nub against his mouth with her hips. Tapping her sensitive nerve endings against his lips. He twirled his tongue around the needy button while pulling gentle suction with his lips. He reached up and snagged her left nipple with his fingers and tugged. She moaned her approval. With her fingers, she pressed on his fingers, causing him to squeeze her nipple firmly. Another moan left her lips. She squeezed harder. "Yes," she hissed.

"You're good, Terry," she slurred as she tugged on his hair with her fist. "I'm getting close. Don't change what you're doing and I'll get there. Yes, you're good... So good."

She was drooling cum from her slit, leaving it behind on his face. The scent of her arousal was driving him mad.

Twelve minutes of cunnilingus... Then...

"Soon... Very soon... Yes... Nearly... I'm cumming... cumm... Oh," she moaned softly.

Terry thought her orgasmic sigh was the sexist sound he had ever heard. Not loud, but not soft. Just right... An erotic sound... A sound that stirred his hormones.

"This feels so good," she slurred and struggled to say the words, as she tensed up and began a gentle quiver. Her legs squeezing his face and head. Her fist pulling his hair firmly.

He eased his manipulations on her puss to let her come down from her orgasm. He didn't let go of her nipple. He tugged it.

When she released his head from her legs, she arched her back and pulled on his shoulders.

"Come here... Get on top of me," she ordered with urgency.

He crawled between her legs and lined himself up.

"Shove it in... Hurry," she nodded with slitted eyes.

Terry wiggled his pecker into her slick tunnel and began fucking her slowly.

"Faster," she ordered.

He paused. Snatched her legs, pushing her knees toward her head. He pinned her legs to the mattress with his hands on the back of her thighs. She was folded in half... He pumped her needy hole... Hovering above her.

"Fuck that feels good! You're hitting my g-spot. Keep going! Don't stop! Pleee-ase... don't stop..."

Don't stop, he heard. He complied... He didn't change what he was doing.

She had her hands all over him. Caressing his face... His arms... His chest... His hips... Gasping and sighing her approval with each stroke he offered her pussy.

Terry began groaning. Grunting... Moaning... Growling... Huffing.... Gasping... Snarling.

She was squeezing his pecker with her pelvic muscles. He could feel how strong they were. It was another first for him. Her pelvic strength. She was squeezing and letting go. Squeezing and letting go. Squeezing longer. Letting go.

He looked down to watch his penetration. Her clitty could be seen dragging along the top of his rod. Amazing, he thought. He looked toward her face. Her eyes were slitted and looking as though she was in self-absorbed ecstasy. Her breasts rolling around on her chest as he pummeled her hole. Hot, he thought. I need to kiss those titties soon.

"I'm cumming again, Terry! Cum with me. Here it cums!... Oh," she cooed, as she grasped the back of his neck. "Terry... it feels... Oh... Yes... Oh..."

The feel of his naked rod inside her fleshy, warm, and snug tunnel and her sexy orgasmic sighs sent him over the edge.

Tendrils of pleasure flooding his lower back and hips. Tunnel vision... Hearing loss... Loss of vicinity awareness... Selfish needs... Primal urges... Pleasure racing through his stiff wood. He could feel his first gooey squirt hit her womb.

"Traci!... Yes!... So good... Ummmph... Arrrrgggggggh... Arrrrggggghhh... Traci... "

*****

It took a few seconds for the blood to return to his brain.

He had rolled off her and fell backward onto the bed. He turned his head slightly to see his lover...

Eyes closed, facing the ceiling. She was caressing her pussy with her right hand. Caressing her right breast with her left. Tugging at the nipple occasionally. Then, she raised her hand from her puss and placed her fingers in her mouth. Sucking and licking them... seductively.

"Mmm," she sighed her erotic sigh. "Nice... you're good, Terry. In more ways than one. I love the taste of you and me together."

She turned her head to view her lover.

His hair a tangled mess from her tugging and pulling. She giggled. He returned a smile of satisfaction.

She turned and snuggled against his naked form. Looking into his eyes.

"Thank you," she offered softly, as she began caressing the tiny patch of hair on his chest.

"Traci, I'm struggling to find the words to describe my wonderful experience with you. I hope someday I can find those words and share them with you."

Traci gasped in surprise. She had never been given words so romantic from her previous lovers.

"Really?" she offered with genuine surprise.

"Oh, yes," he said. "My experience with you was much, much more than I expected. Your skin... Your hair... Your eyes... Your lips... Your words... Your expressions." He paused for effect. "You drive me crazy. Your body... Very sensual... Erotic for me... I felt my hormones crawling through my veins." He paused again. "Thank you."

"Ah," she whispered, as she snuggled closer, trying to crawl inside his skin.

He turned and took her into his arms. Gazing into her blue eyes...

"Beautiful."

ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers