Love, Texas Style 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 57

"Maggie, it's good to see you again. How's your mom and dad?"

Maggie took her cousin into a firm hug. Maybe a little too long.

"Is everything OK, Maggie?" Michael asked, after the longer than usual hug.

"Yes," Maggie replied, wiping a tear from her eye. "It's been lonely here in Kansas City and I'm glad to see you."

Michael stepped forward again and took his cousin in his arms. "I understand. Denver's lonely, too. Even after two summers of interning there. Are you going to be OK?"

"Yeah... Never mind me," Maggie sighed. "There's this great restaurant a few blocks from here. Let's go."

*****

The waiter left after taking their drinks orders.

Michael spoke up, "Dad's gonna pay for this one... Business."

"Thanks, Michael. Tell me what you're gonna work on here," Maggie offered.

"John Deere. There's some dealerships owned by a family in Eastern Colorado and Central and Western Kansas. They're lookin' to sell. I'm goin' to Manhattan, Topeka, and Emporia to review the books, inventory and taxes. I'll be coming back here each day. So, how about you? What are you workin' on?"

"I'm working in the accounting department. To learn how things operate. The first three weeks, I was working with the man in charge of the apartment properties here in Kansas City. We drove to each complex to review management, the property conditions, and security. He really became angry with one manager. She wasn't turning in maintenance requests from tenants and let some of the apartments get out hand. It's gonna cost quite a bit to fix them up."

Michael shook his head. "Dad says it's always the people. He says hire the best person for the job and pay them to do good work. But then, someone up and doesn't do their job. Making others stop their jobs to do theirs."

Maggie nodded. "Say, are you seeing anyone? You know... dating?"

"No... Oh, I've dated, but it's sometimes too hard when the girl finds out you're the son of Terry Woods." Michael cringed his shoulders and shook his head. "They start gettin' too clingy. Their sincerity suddenly becomes, uh... artificial. Like they're trying too hard."

"Yeah? Well, what if I told you I have a friend who isn't like that. My roommate at SMU... Amy."

"Yeah? You've mentioned her. What's she like?"

Maggie paused to gather her thoughts. "Well, I don't think she would care if you were Uncle Terry's son, because... she knows Uncle Terry. Amy came with me to Uncle Terry's house to study for finals in May. Along with Claire and Emily." Maggie paused. "With Amy... Well, Amy is a person who lives in the moment. She sees something she likes, she acts on it. She's had boyfriends in the past that had nothing to do with money or wealth. She likes to have fun with the people she's with. And, wealth? Her father is filthy rich, so I don't think she really cares about it."

"Really?"

"Yeah. And Michael... she's pretty. I mean... really pretty," Maggie asserted with emphasis on the last two words. "She can make the worst bikini look great. And she dresses well without being overtly sexual. Just little hints," Maggie giggled. "Well, anyway, when I told her about you, she asked for an introduction. So, she wants to meet you. And, oh yeah. I nearly forgot. She owns one of those new Corvettes. You know, the one with the engine in the back instead of the front."

Michael's eyes got wide and his eyebrows flew up. "She has a C8?"

Maggie nodded with a sly grin.

"Do you have a picture of Amy?"

Chapter 58

"Ma'am, you need to bring your seat forward and place your tray table back into its upright and locked position."

Amy turned to the cute steward and nodded with a smile. He winked at her.

"Hmm," she sighed, as she thought of her upcoming weekend in Kansas City. She had been looking forward to her time with Maggie and her hot and sexy looking cousin.

Maggie had informed her Michael was actually two inches taller than his father, having inherited his height from his maternal grandfather. So, at six feet one inch, he actually looked hotter than his father... at least Maggie thought, so. And, he had the same self-confident demeanor of his father. He worked out three times a week by swimming and he was fully ripped... looking great when he stepped from the shower when Maggie saw him this past week. Black hair and blue eyes like his father. He had aced his SAT at 16, just like his brothers and sister. He was attending Tech after the summer to get two master degrees. One in tax and the other in banking. And he likely was going to work for his father after graduation.

Thinking in her head... Better than his father. Hmm. And Terry is hot, even at 50.

Then...

"Flight crew... Prepare for landing."

*****

Maggie was smiling and waving as Amy appeared in the luggage area. Amy smiled and waved in return.

Amy was wearing a yellow sundress. The skirt to the knee and the top was sleeveless, attached at a neck ring front and back. The dress had a waist belt tied into a cute bow left of center. The dress had an outer shell that had a diamond punch out pattern and she was wearing two inch white pumps. Her dark brown hair was parted and flowed in waves over her shoulders front and back. A cute yellow purse along with a gold watch, gold bracelet, and white earrings. And... her sexy dark tan.

Maggie was wearing cute skinny three quarter length white jeans and blue flats. Her solid blue blouse was a flowing, below the hips, cold shoulder style with sleeves on her upper arms. Her brown hair was styled in waves and fell below her shoulders. The style highlighted her slender five feet six inches figure. Her brown eyes were inherited from her mother.

The friends hugged each other and giggled.

"I'm glad you're here, Amy," Maggie beamed. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you, too, Maggie. Thank you for inviting me. Daddy said he's gonna work my ass off when I get back, though." Amy rolled her eyes. "He says I've taken off too much this summer," she chuckled.

"Come on," Maggie ordered, as she took her friend's arm and began walking to the baggage claim carousel. "We're goin' back to my apartment to meet Michael. He said he's running late from his trip to Emporia."

*****

"He's here," reported Maggie. "There's his truck."

Amy followed her friend's finger to find a blue, well used, Ford F-150 crew cab parked in a space nearby. She was surprised at the age of the truck, considering the family wealth.

"Uncle Terry doesn't buy his children cars," Maggie mused, as she negotiated the parking lot. "They had to work the cattle on their place and work at the corporate headquarters to make their own money. Michael worked at the local farm and ranch store when he was still living at home and he bought that used truck before he left for college."

Amy nodded as they passed the truck.

"So," Maggie sighed, as she turned off the engine to her Civic. "Ready?"

Amy nodded with a wide grin.

*****

Maggie unlocked the door and entered first. She didn't have to call out for Michael because he was standing in the kitchen and turned as she entered.

Amy stepped into the apartment after Maggie and looked in the same direction as Maggie.

Oh, my God, Amy thought. She could feel her eyes widen at the sight before her in the kitchen. Her mouth formed a tiny "O."

Oh, my God, Michael thought. He could feel his eyes widen at the sight of the pretty woman in the yellow dress. He quickly managed a welcoming smile to greet her.

Michael broke the brief, but awkward stare.

"Hello, Amy. My name is Michael. I'm Maggie's cousin."

Amy couldn't say anything, but... "Uh."

Maggie started giggling.

In the kitchen was the most handsome man she had ever seen. Wearing a beige snap button western shirt. The sleeves rolled up just below the elbow. Broad shoulders. Square jaw. Cinch blue jeans and dark brown square toed cowboy boots. He was wearing the widest and cutest smile. And the blue eyes and dark hair. His hair was still wet from the shower he had taken. Whew, she thought.

Michael smiled wider as he approached Maggie's friend. He glanced and smiled at Maggie before he stopped in front of Amy. He chuckled to himself as Amy looked up to his face. She hadn't said a word yet.

"Maggie had a lot to say about you, Amy. But, she didn't mention you couldn't talk," he offered in a comforting tone and a warm smile.

"Oh my, God," Amy replied in surprise, covering her mouth with her hand. She let go of her luggage and it tumbled over. "I'm sorry. I... I don't... Oh, my... Michael." She managed a smile.

"That's better," Michael offered. "Can I get your luggage and move it to Maggie's room?"

"Oh... Yes, of course. Thank you," Amy replied, still recovering from her unexpected surprise.

Michael snatched her luggage and walked to Maggie's bedroom.

"Jesus, Maggie!" Amy whispered, as Michael's cute ass disappeared into the bedroom. "Michael's an earthly god."

Maggie turned to her friend with crossed arms and a smirk across her lips. "I don't think I've ever seen you like this. You're the one normally forward with men. I'd say Michael's more relaxed than you are right now."

"Jesus," Michael mumbled, as he turned the corner in Maggie's bedroom. "That's one cute and pretty woman. Hot. Very hot."

Chapter 59

Terry found himself surrounded by three pretty girls. Each one trying to keep his attention. Six year old Millie was sitting next to him on the couch while she read a book to him. Eight year old Nora was sitting on his other side. She was helping Millie read when she needed the help, although, Millie didn't need the help... she read well. And eleven year old Nicole was patiently waiting for her chance to speak with their guest.

"Girls, come help me in the kitchen, please."

Promptly, all three leapt from their seats and filed into the kitchen. Terry followed.

"May I help?" he offered, as he entered the kitchen.

"The plates are in that cabinet," Nicole replied as she pointed to the corner of the kitchen. "We're eating in the dining room tonight. It's around the corner there."

Traci winked at him as he passed her at the stove.

"It smells great," he whispered in her ear, as he continued to the kitchen corner.

*****

"You're home in Texas is a cool home," Nicole offered, as she sipped her glass of water at the dinner table.

"Thank you," Terry smiled. "It is a cool home. I modeled it after a home I saw in south Texas. A man whom I worked for had a home similar to it."

"Mommy said your wife died," Millie said, looking up to him on her right.

Terry smiled and turned slightly toward the little girl. "She did. She was pretty, too. Just like the four girls in this room."

"Do you miss her?" Nora asked.

"I do. I miss her every day. But, I see Mary in our children. I have four sons and a daughter. And our youngest son, Jacob, looks a lot like his mother. So I know Mary is still with me in my heart."

"Do you think we could come to your home again for a visit? Like the last time?" Nicole asked with arched eyebrows.

Terry turned to their mother and smiled. "I'm interested in talking about that. We'll have to do that before school starts. Sound good?"

Traci nodded and smiled.

*****

Traci entered the living room and sat next to Terry on the couch. She threw an arm around his shoulder, snuggled closely, and hugged his neck. The girls had gone to bed.

"Dinner was great, Traci," Terry offered. "It's been a while since I've had homemade lasagna."

"Mmm, you're welcome," Traci sighed, as she held him closer. She pressed her breasts into his arm. "The girls weren't too forward? You were OK?"

"Your girls are darling, Traci," Terry smiled. "And I'm OK. Asking about Mary helps me move on. OK... Four blondes. I bet your crew turns heads at the grocery store."

"We do," she giggled. "Thank you for stopping by on your way to Charlotte. Can I say I've missed you without being mushy?"

"I always look forward to you seeing, Traci. And I miss you, too. For now, I'm going to make Kansas City a stop before and after I leave Brenham. To see you. And, I've asked Clifford Milam, a client, to oversee you and Aaron's work in Kansas City. To make sure there isn't any conflict of interest involving me."

"I look forward to meeting him."

Chapter 60

Michael had a hard time focusing on his beer while waiting on his steak.

Amy... was the reason.

The pretty roommate of his cousin was way prettier than her photographs on Facebook.

"So, Amy. Maggie tells me you're working in real estate. Your father is a realtor?"

"He is," she offered, as she admired his face. "Daddy's the largest real estate broker in the DFW area. Your father and Daddy have worked together in the past. I have my real estate broker license. For two years now. I sell houses in the summer."

"That's great. How's the market in DFW?"

"Right now it's very good. A lot of people are moving into the area from out of state and there's a shortage of homes for sale. It's a seller's market." Amy paused and shook her head. "Damn, Michael. You're so good looking," she sighed, as she drilled her brown eyes into his blue ones.

Michael nearly choked on his beer and his eyebrows went up.

"I told you, Michael. She speaks her mind," Maggie mused, as she shook her head.

"Well, thank you. I would like to return the compliment, but, words escape me to adequately describe how pretty you are."

"Oh, you're good, Michael," Amy whispered across the table. "You keep those compliments coming and you'll be rewarded. This girl likes the compliments."

Michael arched an eyebrow and nodded. "OK, then. Your dress. You make it really look good with your tanned skin. It's like you matched the dress to yourself. I think the bow in the front is cute. It's you and it's perfect."

Amy got up from her seat in the booth and crawled into the seat next to Michael, shoving him into the corner of the booth.

"I need a closer look, Michael," Amy hissed, as she leaned into him. "To see if you're for real."

What she didn't say is... she had heard similar compliments from his father.

"Well, Amy. I hope to convince you I'm real," he gulped. Then blinked. He turned to Maggie for guidance. He received a shrug and a tilt of her head. He then returned to Amy.

Lust stared him in the eye.

He gulped.

Then... the interruption...

"Here's your orders. Who had the medium rare ribeye?"

*****

Amy returned to her seat across from Michael so she could look at his handsome face as she ate her grilled chicken salad. When she sipped her wine, she caught him staring at her. She winked. Then, licked her lips.

Michael was enjoying his ribeye along with the scenery across the table. He grinned while he chewed.

"Hello! I'm right here, you two... Jeez," Maggie moaned. "Don't mind me, OK? I'll just eat my fish tacos in silence."

Michael shook his head from his gaze upon Amy. He reached across the table and took Maggie's left hand. "I'm sorry, Maggie. I'm rude. How's your mom and dad?"

"They're doing well. Mom and Dad just returned from San Francisco and Seattle. A second honeymoon," Maggie offered.

Michael turned to Amy, "Maggie's mother and my mother were twins. Identical. It's amazing how much Aunt Cathy... Dang. I just realized how long it's been." He looked across the table to Maggie and gently shook his head. He reached and took her hand into his. "I was a freshman at Tech and she was gone before the semester was over."

Maggie squeezed his hand and smiled. "We all miss her, Michael."

Amy left her seat and again, and crawled into the seat next to Michael. She hugged his arm and smiled.

Michael nodded his head and smiled. "OK... Another time for Mom. No sense in offering Amy too much sadness just after we met. Let's talk about the Royals and Astros game tomorrow. Or better yet. How about we stream a movie at Maggie's place? I'll pay for it. Any ideas for the movie?"

Chapter 61

The movie had long been over.

Michael stirred from falling asleep on the couch to find Amy hugging his right arm and her head on his shoulder... Asleep. He realized he had not seen the entire movie.

He turned and craned his head to find Maggie half sitting, half lying on the couch with her head on Amy's shoulder... Asleep. Amy was sandwiched.

He looked at his watch. 10:20 pm. "Ugh."

He leaned over and gently pushed Amy away and let her lie on the couch as he stood up. Maggie followed her down, her head lying on Amy's hip. He knelt next to Maggie, gently helped her to her feet, and led her to her bedroom.

"Maggie... Get undressed and under the covers," he whispered.

"Hmm," Maggie groaned. "OK."

Michael returned to the living room and paused. He grinned and chuckled to himself. Amy had cuddled with him during the movie and made the first move to hold his hand. Each time he turned to look upon her face she winked with a smile. A unique smile that was attractive. Her wide smile showed her teeth. It was a "happy to see you" smile.

Now... Her dress was wrinkled and her hair was scattered everywhere on the couch. He smiled and nodded.

"Let's go Amy Masters," he whispered, as he knelt to cradle her in his arms. "I need the couch to sleep."

"Hmm," Amy moaned, as Michael lifted her from the couch and carried her to Maggie's bed.

"Get undressed and under the covers," he whispered as he placed her on Maggie's bed. Maggie was crawling into bed with a t-shirt and panties.

"OK," Amy groaned. "Unzip my dress. It's in the back."

Michael leaned over and unzipped the dress. She stood from the bed, turned her back to Michael, and shrugged her shoulders and arms to let her dress puddle at her feet. She was wearing a yellow strapless bra and yellow low rise briefs. Michael felt a twitch in his pants when he saw her cute ass, wide hips, and... those hot looking yellow panties.

She turned to face him, threw her arms around his neck, stood on her toes, and whispered, "Thank you."

Then... She kissed him. Pressing her covered breasts into his belly.

He returned the kiss with his arms around her back and waist. She offered a tongue in exchange for his. He teased her with his tongue. Not letting her have too much, too soon.

"Mmm, that was nice, Michael. You're a good kisser," she whispered, as she released him. With that she turned her back to him and unsnapped her bra. Extending it outward with her hand so he could see it fall to the ground. "Good night," she moaned.

She turned and crawled into bed, intentionally letting him get a quick peek of her perky tits before hiding them under the covers. She scooted across the double bed and took Maggie into a cuddle, humming briefly before falling asleep.

He nodded his approval and went to the couch.

Chapter 62

"Urgh," Michael groaned, as he woke on the pull out bed from the couch. A ray of sunlight hit him in the cheek. "Whaa?" he moaned again as he felt naked flesh against his back and a petite and soft hand caressing his chest from behind.

She giggled.

"Amy... What are you doing?" he growled as he tried to turn and face her. But, she held him in place.

"Shhh, Maggie's still sleeping," she whispered with a giggle. "Be still. I'm holding this gorgeous man in a cuddle and I don't know when it will happen again."

"Thank you, but, I need to stretch. Can you let go for a moment so I can go to the bathroom? I'll come right back, OK?"

Amy stood up and kissed him on the ear and neck. "Dang, that feels good," he whispered.

As he rose from the bed, he didn't bother to hide his morning wood inside his boxer shorts. And... Amy noticed. She was impressed.

As he returned to the bed, he sat next to Amy and grinned. "I see you put a sleeping shirt on. You've got cute yellow panties, there. I like them."

With that, she snatched his neck and pulled him down to the pull out bed for a kiss. She inserted her tongue and extracted a tonsil.