Love, Texas Style 04

Story Info
Widow begins a new relationship; So does Amy.
12.6k words
4.71
8.2k
6

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers

Love, Texas Style

A.J. Roye

Copyright 2020, All rights reserved.

Chapter 53

"Yes, Ma'am. In 25 minutes? Very good. Thank you."

Click.

Traci heard the words, but didn't open her eyes. Too much fucking from the night before.

She had given Terry a blowjob to go another round with her. She had crawled on top of him and fucked him face to face, sliding his woody in and out of her puss by sliding across his chest. Her clit got all of the attention in this position and she came hard with his fullness inside her. Several times.

Terry had flipped her over onto her hands and knees and fucked her. He had grabbed a fist full of her pretty blonde hair and craned her neck and head a little. Her scalp was a little sore from the tug. He had pushed her down to the bed, lying on her tummy, and lined himself up on her. His knees outside her legs. He fucked her with his hands on her lower back and the base of her neck. Undulating his hips into and out of her slick puss. She came hard again about 10 minutes later. He did, too. Roaring like a lion as he fell to her side.

During their recovery, Terry licked and sucked her luscious breasts and nipples. He kissed her neck and ears. He mauled her lips. She returned all of his kissing until he recovered for another round. When he asked her to ride him cowgirl style, she declined, informing him she wasn't very good at it. She didn't have the endurance or the expertise to do it very well. She found it difficult to move her hips and legs to stimulate him and herself. She asked him to fuck her the same way again as he had done the first time. His hands on the back of her thighs. It stimulated her g-spot and he obliged her request. She came hard again, several times. With Terry already drained from two previous orgasms, his endurance in Traci's requested position improved and Traci was the beneficiary of it. When Terry finally came inside her, that was it for the evening. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

She smiled to herself. It had been quite a while since she had been fucked so well. In fact, she struggled to remember making love to a man that was this good. And that included her ex-husband, who wasn't that good. Finally... good sex, she thought.

Traci felt a warm and naked form caress and snuggle her from behind. She felt his limp dick press against her curvy buns. She grinned in her thoughts.

"I ordered room service," he whispered in her ear. "Breakfast will be here shortly."

"Mmm, thank you," she replied without opening her eyes. She took his snuggling arm, wrapped it around her chest and placed his hand on her left breast. Holding him there with her own hand.

"Terry?"

"Umm."

"Thank you... I mean, I've never enjoyed myself with someone as I have with you," she whispered. "I planned to seduce you, but I didn't expect the... well... I didn't expect our sexual encounter to be so... good. It was perfect... For me."

"Mmm," he replied in a deep and soft tone. "I enjoyed it, too, Traci. You have the body and personality that turn me on. I have to admit, I was surprised with myself. I give the credit to you for stimulating me to be who I was last night. Good, God, Traci. You're... very sexy and seductive."

"Ah," she offered. "Thank you." She rolled over to face her lover. She squeezed her breasts between her arms as she caressed his face and tangled hair. "I want you, Terry. You said you would give me a chance. I want to be your companion. Your lover. And..." She paused and drilled her eyes into his. "Maybe more."

Terry nodded. "OK... Can we take it one day at a time? To see where it may lead?"

She nodded. "I want to see you more, Terry. Do you think you can come to Kansas City more often?"

"I'll figure something out." He paused and looked away for a moment. She knew why.

"If we take our relationship beyond now, you and I will have to do something about our working relationship," she offered. "We won't be able to keep it a secret and if investors hear about us, they'll question both your judgement and mine. Favoritism... Passion interfering in business decisions."

"I've already anticipated this," he replied. "Traci, I do want to explore our relationship. More than what we have now." He paused. "I have an idea how to manage this, but, I haven't begun on the details. However, I can pretty much tell you now. After this week, Aaron Mechlenberg will be overseeing your work here." He paused and cringed a little. She saw it.

"Dang, that hurt saying that," he offered. He looked to her face and eyes. "Still, it hurts. I've given up control of my businesses before... to subordinates. It's still not easy for me. Traci... You're gonna be worth it. I feel... fortunate to be with you. I can see myself with you."

Traci leaned over and kissed him a reassuring kiss. "I can work with Aaron. And, I'm looking forward to a relationship with you. One I've dreamed of for some time, Terry."

Then... a knock on the door.

Chapter 54

"Amy! I've waited for your call. I've missed you."

"Hey, Ronnie, I've missed you, too, Baby. Say, I've been thinking a lot about you. I haven't forgotten your suggestion the last time we were together. You know... a threesome." Amy drew out a sultry last word for effect.

"Really?" Ronnie said, in a hushed and surprised tone.

"Yeah... I have a friend who's interested. I called her this past weekend after I returned from my trip. She's never been with a black man before. I told her you were handsome and wonderful in bed. She's excited to meet you."

"OK... So... when?" he asked with anticipation.

"First, there's rules, Ronnie. Respect is one. No means no is another. A safe word means stop," Amy asserted.

"OK... I can do that," he affirmed.

"You can't invite anyone. Just us three. And, you may not tell anyone we hooked up with you. If I find out, it's all over, Ronnie. Forever. No more pussy from me," she directed.

"Got it. Not a word. I want you, Amy. I don't want you to leave me."

"OK, dinner for both of us. A suit for you and dresses for Claire and me. Claire's cute, Ronnie. She's five feet three inches, about 120 pounds, blonde straight hair, brown eyes, and cute freckles on her nose. Her boobs are a little small, but they're cute and fun. You'll like them. She has a cute blonde pussy, too." She heard his groan on the other end of the line. She giggled. "She likes it when you lick and suck her. Ronnie... both of us need to be satisfied. It's not easy for one man to make two girls orgasm. We expect it from you."

"Damn," Ronnie replied. "I didn't even think about that. You by yourself is hard work for me. You're fun to be with, but you're a wildcat. You'll help me, won't you?"

"Yeah, I will, and... I need a good fucking from you, Ronnie. I've had a hard week. How about an early dinner Saturday afternoon at 4:30? That way, we can play all night if you want."

Chapter 55

"Look at this."

Amy smiled at the comment and turned to Claire from brushing out her hair.

On the bed... Ronnie was kneeling between Claire's bent and spread legs... his fat black cock was resting in Claire's petite hand above her tummy. The length nearly reached her navel. He was engorged to his full eight inches of length.

"I am so lucky... Thank you," Claire said, while caressing his stiff wood and placing a hand over her chest. Her smile told the whole story... she loves black cock.

Claire's blonde straight hair had been pulled over her shoulders and was kissing her cute breasts.

Standing near the bed, nude, Amy turned to Ronnie who was smiling widely over his new blonde and pretty lover.

"So, you like your first time with a black man?" Amy asked with a wide grin.

"Yes... Can we do this again?" Claire sighed.

"How about you, Ronnie? Do you like my little surprise I brought you?"

"Yeah," he groaned in a deep growl and wide grin. "She's sweet, just like you. I like you, Claire. You're a sexy woman. Your cute blonde pussy is... Wow... I love your tits. The way they move when we fuck slow. It drives me wild."

"Here, Ronnie. Put your dick inside me," Claire slurred her last word as she guided his long condom covered pecker to her gooey slit. "Oh," she slurred as Ronnie entered her nice and slow. "That feels sooo good," she sighed in pleasure with slitted eyes.

While hovering above her, Ronnie sawed his cock back and forth inside her. Slow... Steady... Claire caressed his neck. His face... His shoulders... His arms... Enjoying the sensations Ronnie was providing to her vagina.

"You're fucking me really good, Ronnie," she whimpered. "This is a good first experience for me. I like you." She moaned as her head fell back into her pillow. She Oh'ed with every stroke. She hissed his name. She slurred her words. Enjoying the pressure on her G-spot from his oversized pecker head and long slow strokes.

"This is too good. I'm not used to it," she whimpered, as her eyes rolled back into her head.

"You've got a cute ass, Ronnie," Amy mused in a soft voice, as she walked around the bed. "Fucking my friend the way you are. The two of you look really hot together." She paused, leaned over and began kissing Ronnie's lips as he fucked her friend. Moments later...

"My pussy's gonna cum, Ron... Oh," Claire whimpered as she slapped his upper arm three times... she began to quiver. She snatched his neck and pulled him onto her... his lips next to her ears. Her hand on the back of his head, and the other on his back. "This is the best dick I've ever had... Oh... Oh, fuck... Oh..." She began shaking beneath him.

Her sighs of pleasure weren't loud. They were gentle and pleasurable to the ear. Cute sighs... Sexy moans... Her sounds were music to Ronnie's ears.

"I love your black cock... I'm gonna cum... Oh..." she gasped. "That dick is good... Oh, fuuuuck... Oh."

"I like you, Claire," Ronnie growled while giving Claire a slow and steady pace with his pecker. "You're sexy. Love your hair. Your flawless skin. I feel great inside you."

Amy leaned over the bed and whispered to Ronnie's ear as he was fucking her friend. "You've got her cumming good, Ronnie. I think she's cumming harder now than the first two times she came on you tonight. I'm impressed. You made two girls cum on you. Three times for me. Looks like three for Claire, too."

Ronnie turned his head to Amy with a big smile while he sawed away at Claire. "This is a good first time for me, Amy. The threesome... Thank you. And, Claire. She's fun. I like her and she sucks dick good, too." He stopped, adjusted... shoved Claire's legs back, folding her in half. He placed his huge hands on the backs of her thighs. He began long stroking her needy puss.

Amy crawled onto the bed and made out with Ronnie while he was fucking her friend. Then, she laid down next to Claire and whispered, "He's got some dick, doesn't he?" She teased her friend's nipples to make them stand up.

"Oh, yeah," she gasped, as she turned her head to her friend. "I need to get me a black boyfriend... Oh, that feels soooo gooood... My pussy's gonna cum again... Oh... Fuck... Ooooooh... Shove that dick in me... Ooooooh... Oh... fuck, Oooooooh." She whimpered all her words and quivered beneath him. She strangled her next words...

"Your dick is too good, Ronnie."

Ronnie repositioned and laid down on Claire. Embracing her with his arms on her back. Pressing her breasts into his chest. Sawing his hips forward and backward. Fucking her. Claire wrapped her arms around his back and neck. Her cheek against his cheek. Panting and moaning into his ear. Caressing his back, neck, butt, and head as his dick continued in and out of her slick tunnel. She kissed his lips through her sighs and moans.

"I wanna fuck you so bad," she whispered in his ear. "I can't believe you're for real. I want you for my boyfriend... Ooooooh... you're so sexy, Ronnie... Oooooh... you've been making my pussy cum all night... Oooooooh."

She kissed his lips then continued whispering in his ear. "I just want that dick. Can we do this again? Oooooh... that feels sooo good, Ronnie. I love your black dick..."

Claire came hard. Her eyes rolled back. Her vagina contracting furiously in pleasures she'd never experienced. Colors flooding her brain. Her vagina lit up in pleasure.

"Damn, girl. You're cumming hard on me," Ronnie said, as he adjusted himself between her legs. He snatched her thighs and pushed them forward. He pinned her thighs to the mattress, and began sawing away at her pussy with a faster pace.

"You like this, Claire? What I'm doing to you?" he growled. "You like my black dick?"

"Oh, yeah, Ronnie... Fuck me... Fuck me hard... Ooooooooooh," she whimpered, as she turned to her friend. "Amy... This dick is too good... He's so good... You're really fucking me good, Ronnie... Amy... Will you give him to me?... Oooooooh... Fuck... Yes... Will you take me, Ronnie?... Ooooooooh... fuck, Oooooooh, fuck... fuuuuuck... Ooooooooh... Will you take me if she gives me to you?... Ooooooooh... Will you be my boyfriend?... Oh, oh, oh, Holy fuck... Ooooooooh. Cum for me, Ronnie. Cum now... Ooooooh... You're fucking me too good right now... Jesus... Oooooooooooooooooh."

"Yeah! Fuck! Arrrrrgggggh!" Ronnie roared.

He collapsed onto her... whimpering like a wounded animal.

*****

"Ronnie?" Amy whispered into his ear as she rubbed her clitty against his hip. "Do you like Claire?" She kissed his lips while lying on top of him. She loved kissing his thick and wide lips.

"She wants you." Kiss. "Will you take good care of her?" Kiss. "If I give her to you?" Kiss. "Will you treat her like fragile glass?" Kiss. "Gentle and kind?" Kiss. "Respect her as a woman?" Kiss. "Always wear a suit with her?" Kiss... A long and passionate kiss.

When Amy broke the kiss, Ronnie turned his head to his left. Claire was smiling and caressing his athletic arm and shoulder. Her cute and small titties wiggled seductively to him. She raised an eyebrow and gave a gentle nod.

"Yeah," he replied, in a deep drawn out tone. "I like her. Claire, you're sexy. You and me fuck good together."

Claire leaned toward him and kissed him. Hard... Long... Tongues caressing each other gently.

Claire broke the kiss and whispered, "I might share you with Emily, my roommate. She's cute. And, Ronnie... your dick fits me perfectly. You hit all the right places for me tonight. But, Amy's right. I won't be treated like property or ownership. No fuck is worth that to me. You treat me right and I'll let you have my pussy all you want. I really loved it when you sucked my pussy tonight. You're really good with your lips and tongue. So... Do we have a deal? Friends with benefits? I'll bring you an extra benefit on occasion. Another cute girl."

Amy broke in, "And, I'm gonna want a little from you, too, Ronnie. I'll call Claire and she can hook us up. We can play again together. Did you have fun with us tonight?"

"Oh, yeah, Amy," he grinned. "Thank you. My first threesome. It couldn't have been any better. Two pretty white girls who really know how to fuck and suck. And, Claire... Yeah, I'll be your boyfriend. I'll treat you right. Just the way you want. I love your little pussy and ass."

Claire pushed Amy off Ronnie and laid on him in her place. She began making out with him while grinding her sensitive pearl against him.

"How about we do this at my place tomorrow night?" Claire moaned in his lips...

"I want Emily to hear us from my bedroom," she giggled.

Chapter 56

"Maggie! How's Kansas City? I've missed you this summer."

Amy and Claire were leaving Ronnie's apartment arm and arm. Walking to the parking lot to Amy's car, when Amy's phone rang.

"It's great, Amy. I'm learning a lot at work. Hardly any social life though. I come home exhausted and I don't have any friends here. What are you doing?"

"Claire and I are just leaving Ronnie's place. We gave him a little present," she giggled loudly... Claire joining her with giggling.

Claire leaned over to Amy's phone, "He got a present alright, but, he gave us one, too." She laughed hard.

Maggie laughed on the other end of the line. "I can only imagine what you three were doing. I thought Ronnie was an asshole."

"He was," Amy replied matter of factly. With that, Amy pressed her key fob to unlock the doors. The hot 'Vette chirped. "But I played hard to get. To let him know what a prick he can be. The next thing I know, he's sending flowers to my parent's house every day. I had to call and tell him to stop."

The two women sat in the car and closed the doors. "Since then, he's been kissing my ass," she giggled. Then she lowered her voice, "And I've been kissing his, too. Claire got a taste tonight and now Claire and Ronnie are dating. Right Claire?" Amy handed her phone off to Claire.

"Yeah, Maggie. Ronnie's some man," Claire offered. "The best I've ever had. He's coming to my place tomorrow night."

Amy started the engine and the 'Vette roared a throaty growl.

"He's got some dick," Claire continued. "And what a dick, Maggie. It's got this huge head on it and it rubs my g-spot perfectly."

"Too much! TMI!" Maggie groaned. "And I'm up here alone, watching crappy TV and reading dull books in my apartment. Now you've got me thinking of someone's dick. Say, tell Amy to call me when ya'll get home."

*****

Amy dropped her key fob into the tray as she entered her parents' home from the garage. She sat with her mother in the living room and offered small talk as her mother sipped a glass of wine. Oliva knew her daughter and Terry had broken up over a week ago. She didn't mention his name, but, she did catch a whiff of Amy's activities that evening.

"You need to go take a bath. I can smell you from here," she mused. "Anyone I know?"

"Ronnie," Amy offered, as she stood to go to her bedroom. "He's from school. He's nice when he wants to be. Where's Daddy?" Amy began walking toward her bedroom.

"He's in the bedroom, asleep," Olivia giggled. "He was stressed out from this past week. I helped him with his stress." She wiggled her eyebrow... then, licked and smacked her lips.

Amy giggled all the way to her room.

*****

"Hey, Maggie. You wanted to talk?" Amy chirped.

"Hi, Amy. What are you doing?" Maggie offered.

"I just crawled in bed. I had a hot bath and I'm getting really sleepy. So what's up?"

"Well, I saw Uncle Terry this past week. He told me about you two."

"Yeah? What did he say?" Amy perked up.

"He said he had a wonderful time with you in Cape Cod and that he felt he needed to go in a different direction. He said the age difference between you two was beginning to bother him. He did say he wished he was 25 again. He sighed a very long sigh when he said it and he looked disappointed, too."

"Ah," Amy replied. "I'm going to miss him, too. A lot. If he was 25, I wouldn't let him go."

"Amy... I haven't told anyone about you two. Not even my mother."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah... Say," Maggie paused. An awkward pause. "Michael... Terry's son... My cousin... He's coming to Kansas City on business next week. He's arriving at my apartment tomorrow night."

"Oh?" Amy whispered. "The hot cousin? The one who looks like Terry?"

"Yeah, the hot cousin," Maggie groaned, sarcastically. "He's staying with me. He wants to stay through the following weekend and go to a Royals baseball game."

"Really?" Amy mused.

"Yeah, I thought you would be interested in meeting him. Seeing how you can't have his father." She laughed a gut laugh.

"OK, but I'm really sleepy right now. Can you tell him about me? To find out if he would be interested in meeting? And if he is, call me back. OK?"

"I'll call him. Good night, sleepy head."

ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers