Love, Texas Style 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers

"I'm offering relief. For both of us," he affirmed. Then, he became sincere. "I really want you, Amy. I do. I want you when we're holding each other from a night of romance. Where we can't keep our hands off each other. Please? Help me make it special for both of us?"

"Get this truck started," she spewed. "Oral sex? OK... But you better be the best I've ever had, Michael. Let's go!"

Chapter 66

Michael had Amy in his clutches.

She had her back to him... On her knees... Her butt resting on her heels. His right arm around her naked chest below her breasts. Pressing her back into himself.

Earlier... After arriving in Amy's hotel room, she pushed him to the wall, snatched his neck, and pulled him into a kiss. A duel of lips and tongues... tonsils were removed... pressing her breasts into his chest... whimpering into his mouth with urgency. Michael pressed her back and waist against his stiff pecker and chest.

She pushed away from him...

"Holy Fuck, I'm horny... Get those clothes off, Handsome. I need my pussy licked!"

She skipped across the room, pulling the drapes closed. With her back to him... she raked her shirt over her head, untied her bikini top and exposed her slender back and long hair caressing it. She peeled her tight shorts from her waist and raked them from her ankles.

"Damn," Michael mumbled. "Yellow panties." He sighed audibly. "You... you have the most exotic figure. It's...... perfect."

Amy smiled in her thoughts. Not the first time she'd been described while standing nearly naked in front of her lovers. Slowly, she spun on a toe and faced her new lover. An arched eyebrow and pouty lips. A tilt of the head and her breasts... wiggled.

"I'm speechless," he moaned. "You're... again... the most exotic woman I've ever met. I can't wait to touch you."

Amy smiled, crawled onto the bed and rested on her knees.

"Hurry, Lover. I have my needs and you promised me cunnilingus."

On his knees... Knees outside her waist and legs... Resting on his heels. His aroused rod touching her feet. He took his left hand and pulled her long hair away to reveal her sexy neck... allowing the hair to fall over her shoulder onto her chest. He kissed her neck. Barely touching her skin with his lips.

"Damn you, Michael," she hissed in a whisper. "You're torturing me."

"Mmm," he replied softly in her ear. "Like you did to me in the pool? I like playing your little teasing game, Amy."

Amy... He loved saying her name. He didn't know why. He just loved her name.

She tried to turn and face her lover, but he put a stop to it.

"Now, now, Amy," he replied in a gentle tone, holding her tighter against his chest. "I'll have none of that, you sexy minx. I'm not done touching you." He kissed behind her ear. He squeezed her left nipple with his fingers. "I intend on kissing and licking as much of you as I can in the next hour. Just thinking of your cute little pussy on my lips is driving me insane. But, I'm gonna take my time getting there. So when I do, you go off like a firecracker."

Amy reached over her shoulder and snagged his neck with her right hand. Pressing his lips against her neck below her ear. Humming her satisfaction with his kisses. With her other hand, she reached behind her back and caressed his stiff dick... Teasing the slit with her fingernail... Smearing the slick ooze from the slit around the sensitive head.

"That... feels... good," he slurred, as he dragged his tongue to the left side of her neck.

She brought her finger to her mouth and licked the precum. "Mmm," she sighed. "Squeeze my nipple a little harder... Please." He complied. "Yes," she hissed. She placed her hand over his and used his fingers to squeeze her nipple harder... sending pleasures signals to her little clit. "Oh, God! That... feels good. You're driving me crazy, Michael. I love it."

"I love it, too, Amy." A neck kiss. "I love your name." A shoulder kiss. "I like saying your name." Wet lips tracing her shoulder toward her neck. "Amy... I love it... Amy," he slurred her name. Holding her breasts in his hands... feeling the soft and gentle weight in his palms... her erect nipples between his fingers... memorizing every sensation she was giving him.

She began tugging on her other nipple with her fingers. Drinking in the soft and intimate kisses he was giving her neck, shoulders, and ears. She used his fingers to tug her other nipple. She pinched them hard. She pulled both breasts away from her chest at her nipples. For two minutes this went on with Michael caressing her neck and shoulders with his lips. Pawing the underside of her breasts. She pulling and twisting her nipples.

In a near indistinct and soft whimper... "My pussy's gonna cum..."

To Michael, it sounded like a soft cry.

Whimpering in ragged breaths... "Oh... I love it... Oh... I need you, Michael. Please fuck me. Pleeease... Give it to me... Oh... I want it...... I... I... HolyFuck... Yeep." She quivering in his arms.

"You just came, Little One?" he whispered in her ear. He was genuinely surprised. He had heard of nipple orgasms but had never experienced it.

"Yes," she replied in a strained whimper. She pulled his hand and placed it over her pussy. Encouraging him. "Touch right here," she ordered in a whimper. "With your finger." She took his finger and began massaging her sensitive button. "I love it. Lick me, Michael. Will you lick me? Please? I need you to lick me, Michael. Let go of me."

Michael released her. Amy fell forward and crawled to the head of the bed. She placed a pillow behind her head and spread her legs... bent knees.

"Now, Michael," she hissed. "Kiss me." She extended her hands and arms for him to come to her.

Michael crawled toward her and collapsed on his belly, face down between her legs. He placed his hands on her tummy from around her legs and hips. He focused on her gooey slit. It was drooling... Oozing... The exquisite aroma caused his brain to go primal.

He closed his eyes and began gentle kissing on her outer labia.

"More!" she ordered sharply. Michael flinched. "Lick me good. Stop playing around down there. Suck me! Suck my clit!"

Michael focused on the sensitive nub, brought his tongue to bear and placed his lips around her needy nerves. He pulled gentle suction on his lips.

"Yes!... Damn it!... Yes!" she squealed, as she began humping his face... sliding her slick crease up and down his lips and tongue. "Don't stop what you're doing. Don't change anything, oh... God... Holy... fuck... Yeeeessss... Oh fucking, yes..."

She oh'd and cooed for minutes while Michael twirled his tongue and sucked on her clitty. Occasionally, he would break contact and slide his lips and tongue from the top of her cleft to the bottom, then reverse course to her needy pearl. He pawed her titties. Luscious, firm, soft titties, he thought. He pulled and pinched the stiff nubs. She cried out when he gently twisted one.

Then, he inserted a finger into her slick tunnel... his lips in contact with her needy pearl.

"Another one, please," she whimpered, as she craned her neck to watch him eat her pussy.

He inserted another finger. "Oh, yes, I love it," she whispered. "Move them. Move them inside me. Don't stop sucking."

Michael had her arousal all over his face. The aroma... Driving him crazy... Amy had her hand clutching his hair, guiding him to her needs. It hurt a little, Michael thought. A good hurt. Her other hand pawing her breast and nipple.

The more he twirled his fingers inside her the more she fucked his face. He touched her cervix a few times with his long fingers. It was getting difficult to maintain contact with her needy button with his lips. He broke contact and began fucking her with his fingers. She pulled his hair for him to come and hold her face to face.

He rose, hovered over her and began fingering again. His other hand holding her shoulder down. He could see her breasts rolling around on her chest. His primal urge overpowered him. He leaned down, took a nipple in his lips, and squeezed.

"Bite it," she hummed. Michael complied. Nibbling her stiff nub with his front teeth and sucking. Then, he tried to suck her entire breast into his mouth. Impossible, but he gave it a good try sucking and kissing. Sucking and kissing. More sucking and kissing. Both breasts receiving equal treatment. He was still twirling her g-spot with his fingers when...

"Oh, Fuck... Yeep!" she whimpered, as she stiffen like a board. Squeezing his hand and arm with her pelvic muscles and thighs. She was so strong, he could no longer twirl and fuck her with his hand. She grabbed him by the neck and pulled him to her. Holding and squeezing him to herself. "It feels so goooood," she gargled in his ear. "I love it." Aftershocks hit her. "Oh my, Michael... I love it. Oh, God, I love it. Kiss me."

Michael lifted his head from her clutches and kissed her. Kissed her passionately. She pull him into her lips by pulling on the back of his head. Her arm around his back pressing him into her.

"Oh my, Michael," she gasped as she broke their kiss. She drilled his blue eyes with her brown ones. Just millimeters from his face. She tilted her head and stared into his soul.

"I think I'm in love," she whispered. She paused for a reaction. He nodded. "Hold me, Michael. Hold me close. Please?"

She pushed him away, rolled to her left side and begged him to cuddle her. To spoon. He wiggled in behind her. His stiff rod pressing against her butt.

"I'll take care of that later," she whimpered as she wiggled her butt against him. "Just hold me. For a little while, because I need you. My pussy is still twitching."

She took his cuddling arm and placed his hand over her left breast. Holding it there with her hand over his. "Mmm... I love it," she slurred... the last words from her lips. Within moments...

Michael heard soft breathing. He pressed her more firmly into his chest. Humming his satisfaction of holding a woman close in his arms. A pretty woman. A sexy woman. A confident woman. An exotic woman. Her warmth and emotions leaking from her body into his skin.

And... she just walked into my life, he thought. She thinks she's in love. I think I may be, too.

When he was certain she was sound asleep, he untangled himself from her, rose from the bed, and dressed. He left her a note promising to arrive early, offering to have breakfast with her in the hotel dining room. He wanted to see her and kiss her before he had to leave for work.

He kissed her cheek and pulled a blanket over her bare shoulders. He nodded his good fortune to be with her.

Then... he left for home.

ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers