Love, Texas Style 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael broke the long and passionate kiss. "You're a good kisser, too, Amy. As much as I would like to be with you this very moment, I have to respect Maggie. Let's not cause any drama with her, OK? And..." He paused... He whispered... "I would like to call you when I return to Denver."

Amy grinned a wide grin. She nodded, snatched his neck, and kissed him again.

*****

"Good morning, Maggie. I went to the convenience store and bought breakfast sandwiches. The coffee is made."

"Thank you, Michael. Can you stay for the rest of the summer?" Maggie groaned as she shuffled into the kitchen wearing her t-shirt, panties, and fluffy house slippers. "I like having breakfast and coffee ready when I wake up. Where's Amy?"

"She's in the bathroom," Michael replied, gesturing with his head. "Here's coffee."

"Mmm, it tastes good," she growled in a deep and still sleepy voice.

With that, Amy came prancing out of the bathroom to the kitchen. Wiggling her cute ass in short jeans shorts and a white tank top. A fluorescent green bikini top could be seen beneath the shirt and tied around her neck.

"Like I said, Michael," Maggie groaned. "Amy can make a ratty tank top and shorts look good. Dang, Amy you look gorgeous this morning."

"Thank you," Amy chirped as she sat next to Michael at the table. She winked at him. "I thought we could go to the club and hang out by the pool. My Daddy's membership in Dallas can be used at Oak Hills. We can have lunch by the pool. What do ya'll think?"

Michael and Maggie looked at each other and nodded.

*****

"Why are you torturing me like this?"

Amy giggled while holding on to Michael's neck as they waded neck deep in the club swimming pool. She had her legs wrapped around his waist as they whispered. Michael supporting both their weights.

Michael groaned. "It's not easy hiding a hard on in swim shorts. You know your bumping your pussy against me... Right?"

Amy smiled a sly smile, nodded, and wiggled an eyebrow.

"I feel like I'm gonna go off any second. Can you ease up a little? Please?"

"OK," she faux groaned. "I was bumping and rubbing my clit on you. It feels nice."

"Now I'm really going to go off," he moaned as he shook his head. "I'm gonna have to pour ice water down there to calm myself."

"Mmm," she replied in his ear. "You're just too good looking, Michael. I'm going to take my liberties when I can."

"Thanks," he whispered in return. "I have to say it again, Amy. You are one hot chick in your green bikini. You really wear it well. And your sun tan, it's... perfect. You know... every man here can't keep their eyes off you."

"I know. But you're the only man I'm interested in. Dang, Michael," she moaned in his ear. "Don't tell me the girls at Tech aren't falling all over you."

"They do. And, I've had some luck with a few, but once they find out who my father is, they change. It's like I don't know them anymore. Say, don't you think we should hang out with Maggie a little more?"

"Nope. Got it covered. I told the bar boy to keep margaritas coming and I slipped the lifeguards a hundred to flirt with her during their breaks. I wanted you alone for an hour. Dang, Michael. You're so... built." She hummed as she drew her hand across his shoulder and arm. "Maggie says you're swimming to stay in shape."

He nodded as Amy rubbed her puss against his cock.

Chapter 63

"Michael! Do you see that?"

"What?"

"Over there," Maggie replied, as she pointed to the elevators. "That's Uncle Terry and Ms. Morrison."

Amy perked up when she heard "Terry."

"It is Dad. And that is Traci Morrison. I'll see if I can get their attention before they get on the elevators. Follow me."

Michael let go of Amy's hand and began a slow jog through the outer concourse... side stepping the crowd at Kaufman Stadium.

"Dad! Hey, Terry Woods! Over here!"

Terry looked up from talking to the security guard at the elevators.

When he saw Michael, he beamed. He nodded and waved.

Michael waved and slowed down to let Amy and Maggie catch up. As the three of them approached, Terry smiled ever wider when he saw Amy was with them.

"It's Michael, my son. Along with Maggie and a friend of hers, Amy Masters," he said to Traci as the three began to approach.

Traci smiled and nodded. She turned to her daughters and smiled. All dressed alike for the Royals baseball game.

"Dad," Michael announced as he approached to shake his hand.

"It's good to see you, Michael," he replied, as he pulled his son into a firm hug. "And, Maggie." He brought her into a firm hug, too.

Terry turned to Amy, smiled and nodded with his arms outstretched. "Please?" Amy fell into his arms and hugged him hard.

"Thank you," she whispered, during their hug.

He nodded and smiled. "Traci, you know my son, Michael. And you know Maggie."

"Yes, it's nice to see you again," Traci replied as she shook their hands.

"This is Amy Masters, a friend of Maggie. Amy is Maggie's roommate at SMU."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Amy," Traci offered warmly. "Everyone, these are my daughters. Nicole, Nora and Millie."

Nicole stepped forward and shook everyone's hand and her sisters followed suit.

"Michael, you finished the work on the Stafford Implement deal?" Terry offered.

"Yes, Sir. I sent the files to Mr. Errington on the secure server. Margaret Surratt says if everything looks good, no surprises, the deal can be finalized by the end of September."

Terry nodded his approval. "OK. May I see you before you leave for Denver? Perhaps breakfast?"

"Yes, of course," Michael replied. "Send me the time and the place. I'll be there."

Terry turned to Maggie and Amy. "The two of you, also? Please?"

They both nodded. Amy grinned a sly grin when her eyes went between Traci and Terry.

And Terry saw it. He nodded.

*****

"It looks like he's dating Ms. Morrison. A rumor is going around the office the two are a couple."

Michael passed off the hot dogs to the girls and kept the beers in the drinks tray. "We'll find out tomorrow morning if she shows up with him. Either way, I'll ask him about it. It surprised me, too. Is it just me, or is Traci Morrison pretty. I think she's pretty. The blue eyes and blonde hair does it for her."

Maggie and Amy nodded, then stopped to get mustard and napkins for the hot dogs.

"Traci is not just pretty, Michael. She's gorgeous," Amy offered, as they walked toward their seats. "She has a nice figure, too. So... What's the story on her?"

"She's the manager for the four state region for Uncle Terry," Maggie replied. "I saw her resume. She has an MBA with honors from the University of Pennsylvania. She's been working for Uncle Terry for about six years now."

"I'm glad he found someone he likes," Amy offered, as she winked at Maggie.

*****

"It was good to see your son again."

"It was," Terry sighed, as he sat next to his new girlfriend in the owner's suite. "I didn't know he was going to the game. I should call my children more often. To see what they're up to. I would've invited him to come with us if I knew. And, I should've told them about us. That I was dating again. I saw the surprise on Michael's face."

"I think Michael is just fine. He had two pretty girls with him," Traci chuckled. "Steve Errington tells me he's a fast learner. He's going to rise fast when he graduates."

Terry nodded. He sighed...

"Will you come with me tomorrow morning? For breakfast?"

Chapter 64

"I miss you, Dad."

"I miss you, son. So much," Terry sighed, as he held his son in a bear hug. Not wanting to let go. He released Michael and nodded. "Please, be careful driving back to Denver. OK?"

"Yes, Sir. Always."

With that, Traci hugged Michael, catching him by surprise. "Thank you for sharing your father with me," she whispered, then released him with a smile.

Michael smiled and nodded. He took her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. Then, he turned to walk from the lobby of the International Hotel toward his pickup truck. Holding Amy's hand and Maggie by his side.

"That Amy is a cute girl," Traci offered as she watched the three walk away. "Beautiful even."

"She is," Terry sighed. "Michael has often complained about the girls he meets. When they find out I'm his father, they get clingy, he says. That they suddenly begin trying too hard to be his girlfriend."

"That's understandable," Traci offered, as she turned to face and hug her lover. "What college age girl wouldn't want to marry into one of the wealthiest families in the country?"

Terry nodded as he smiled and gazed into her gorgeous blue eyes. "I don't think Amy will be like the others. Her family is very wealthy and I've seen her around her friends and other men. She's a 'live in the moment' kind of woman. I saw her interact with a group of cowboys in Brenham and she had them wrapped around her finger in no time." He chuckled.

Traci placed her head on his chest and held him firmly. "Let's go to your room before you check out. I need you before you go to Tampa."

*****

"Well, it's confirmed. Uncle Terry's dating. Mama's gonna be happy about it. She's been worried about him."

"I'm happy for him," Michael replied, as they walked through the parking lot of the hotel. "Dad's so smart. He took himself out of managing the Kansas City region and asked an investor to oversee the work here. Just so he could date one of his employees. He must really like her."

"Who wouldn't like her?" Amy offered, squeezing his hand a little. "Except for that asshole ex-husband of hers. She's absolutely gorgeous and has a killer body for a woman who's had three children. I'm rooting for your dad. I think he caught a good one. Pretty and smart."

Michael nodded as he offered Amy the front seat of his crew cab truck, then the back seat to Maggie.

As Terry crawled into the driver's seat, Amy took his hand to prevent him from starting the engine. Michael looked surprised. Amy turned to wink at Maggie and then drilled her brown eyes into his blue ones.

"I want to go with you to Denver."

There was a moment of awkward silence. Then Maggie screeched...

"Amy!"

Chapter 65

Amy was reflecting on her weekend with Michael while riding along with him on the freeways of Kansas City, heading for Interstate 70. She was holding his hand as he drove.

At the Royals game, she hugged his arm a lot, and dragged her tits on it when she could. When they stood to applaud a play, she kissed him quickly on the lips. Michael appreciated the genuine affection and held her hand as much as he could. He put his arm around her a few times and Amy beamed. Michael did his best to include Maggie as often as possible.

The highlight of the Royals win over the Astros was when a pop foul ball was hit in the direction of their seats 14 rows behind the Royals dugout. Michael snagged the foul ball, bare handed, right before it may have hit an elderly couple in front of them. Michael cheerfully turned the ball over to Amy. The entire crowd screamed their approval and again cheered when it was replayed on the video board. Especially showing him handing the ball to the pretty girl next to him.

After the game, Maggie went to bed and Amy and Michael made out on the couch. Amy sat on his lap and wiggled her ass on his dick. As much as Amy wanted to have her way with him, Michael refused. Citing Maggie's feelings, but telling her he wanted her, too. He did get a hand up inside her shirt, released her bra, and had fun with her tits and nipples, while they kissed. Amy appreciated his soft and arousing touch and she nearly went off with the nipple teasing.

When Michael broke off their make out session, citing a long drive on Sunday, Amy faux pouted, gave him a final good night kiss, and left horny for Maggie's bedroom. She did get up early to snuggle with him before breakfast. For five minutes, she massaged his pecker through the front door of his shorts to get him to roll over and kiss her. Which he finally did. But again, refused to go beyond touching, and then, for only a few minutes, because of the meeting with his father for breakfast. He gave her sensitive button a little tease through her panties and called off the make out session to frustrate her... On purpose... while he smiled a sly smile. She loved he could tease her as much as she teased him. But she was getting needy.

"I expected to take you to the airport. Not to Denver," he chuckled, as they merged onto I-70 West. "And you took me and Maggie by surprise with you wanting to go with me to Denver. What is it you want, Amy?"

"I want you, Michael," she slurred. "You and I have been teasing each other for two days. And you're a good looking man. I felt this trip would be a good chance to know you better." She gave him a wink.

"Well, you are teasing me right now," he mused. "Wearing that sexy half t-shirt and bikini underneath it. Those short jeans shorts are sexy, along with your tanned arms and legs. The cute white tennis shoes make it... hot. I didn't expect to drive back to Denver with a hard on."

"I'll take care of that later, if you want," she giggled. "Now... I want to know you better. We've got eight and half hours to do it. Let's start with this truck. How old is it?"

Over the next five hours, they discussed themselves with each other. Michael told Amy that Maggie had given him the scoop on her before they met. That he knew she was a heartbreaker and loved to be in the company of men. And, sometimes women. Amy didn't deny it. She told Michael what she had told his father on the jet. That she loved sex and men who could help her enjoy it. She admitted having more than one lover at a time, sometimes in the same bedroom, but announced to Michael, based on the last two days, she would seriously consider leaving it all behind for him. Michael was surprised at her proclamation. Although, he wasn't sure she really meant it. He would wait and see.

He too admitted he had an active sex life while in college. He acknowledged his good looks helped a lot and he didn't have problems hooking up with some very attractive women. Some of his experiences were memorable. Most weren't, because of the inexperience of the women. Like Amy's admission, he too admitted he had more than one lover in the bed at the same time. On one occasion, three women. But, all in all, he felt nearly all his lovers were only in it for the family wealth. They each knew he was the son of Mary and Terry Woods, and that the relationship was stale with these women beyond the bedroom. He also said his father recently advised he not participate in unusual sexual acts and other activities, such as drugs and alcohol. That it would be considered poor judgement with investors. To start his career lifestyle now and be discrete if he expected a career with M&T Investments.

He cheerfully told Amy, with all sincerity, that he felt she was different. That his father's reputation didn't matter to her, and he sensed she truly was interested in him as a friend. However, he told her very directly, he was cautious about her intentions with him, considering his past experiences with women, and what Maggie had told him about her. But he was willing to take it one day at a time with her and see where it led. He was very attracted to her and he was hopeful they could be at least good friends.

Over lunch at a truck stop near the Kansas Colorado border, they discussed their families. Brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers. Amy finally found out, without ever asking anyone directly, why Michael's mother died. She had a very aggressive brain tumor, most of which was inoperable, because the tumor involved major cranial nerves and major arteries. She had died within two months of her diagnosis. Michael told Amy it was the cruelest of diseases. To see his mother robbed of her mind and body in such a short period. Michael and his entire family were devastated at her loss. There was a time when investors and clients of his father were concerned because of his clearly noticeable melancholy. But one of his long time clients stood up to the others, demanding they leave him alone to mourn. Unless they saw profits and expenses going in a bad direction, or bad investments made, intervention was not necessary. His father never forgot Mr. Whitmore's declaration of confidence. When Michael broke down a little at the thought of his mother and the loss his father endured, Amy left her side of the booth and sat next to him. Holding him close in a comforting hug.

"I have never seen two people so much in love with one another," he told Amy. "They each adored the other. Rarely a harsh word between them. And when they met each other after an absence, they greeted each other as though they hadn't seen each other in years. They were constantly holding hands. Not letting the other wonder too far."

"Ah," Amy replied. "How romantic. I wish I knew your mother."

Michael paused and looked into her dark brown eyes. "I have a feeling about you, Amy. A feeling I haven't experienced before. It's an attraction to you I haven't had with another. What I'm telling you, is... I'm hopeful you and I can have a meaningful relationship. Even if it doesn't become a... one that... is exclusive. That may sound corny, but, there's something about you I can't put a finger on. I would like to see you more often."

"Of course," she chirped. "I want to see you more, too."

With that Michael smiled widely, reached into his pocket for his keys and shook them at her. "Ready?"

As they stood from the booth, Michael snatched her hand, letting her know he had affections for her. She squeezed his hand gently with a smile.

"Now, I have something to tell you I haven't told you yet."

"OK, what?" she asked, on the way to the parking lot.

"Where I live in Denver. The older couple I live with own the house and rent me a room for three months. They're very religious and very conservative. I'm certain they won't let you stay with me tonight. Although I would love to be with you." He opened the door to the pickup truck for her.

"I can get a hotel," she offered quickly. "Take me to one near the airport."

"OK, but there's another thing," Michael offered, as he crawled into the driver's seat. "I'm not certain I want to be with you tonight."

"Why?" she whispered with deep disappointed in her voice and on her face. "I thought... We teased each other. I need you, Michael."

"And I need you, too, Amy," he offered as he took her hand. "I'm so certain my feelings for you are genuine, I want our first time together to be at the right time and the right place. Not some hotel room near the airport."

"How about right here in this parking lot?" she huffed with her arms crossed. "Damn, Michael. I've been aching this whole time from Kansas City. Talking about my past love life with the most gorgeous man on the planet is driving me crazy. And your past love life has got me bothered, too. I wanted to be one of those three girls!"

He chuckled at her comment. "I'm serious, Amy. I can wait. Look... How about I come to Dallas next weekend? I'll fly in... Just to see you... We can discuss where and when it can be special. For both of us."

"Dang!" she moaned as she threw her head back into her seat. "You won't reconsider? I would rather fuck you than my pillow at the hotel."

Michael smiled a sly smile. A thought entered his mind.

"OK... How about this? Oral sex at the hotel. No condoms or lube. For say... two hours. I have to get back to the house or my landlords will get suspicious. Then..." he drew out the last word. "When I see you next weekend I'll have it all planned out. Something special just for us. Besides, ever since I saw you in those cute yellow panties, I've been having a hard time focusing on anything else. Wondering what's underneath. Kissing you there."

Amy turned to her man with slitted eyes and then growled. "If I didn't know better, I would think you're playing hard to get. Teasing me. You're using my tactics."