Love, Texas Style 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Everyone was on the back porch... Silent. One could see the red and blue emergency lights flashing on the fire trucks in the distance. Through the heavy rain. When the Fire Chief stepped onto the porch...

"It's gonna be a total loss, Terry," Felix offered. "This torrential rain slowed it down but the roof has collapsed."

Terry nodded. "Thank you, Felix. A nice honorarium will be coming to the Washington County VFD. Tell your volunteers I appreciate them leaving their families during this storm."

Felix nodded and offered, "Stay off the roads, ya'll. They were beginning to flood as we came in. Wait a few hours after the rains so the creeks can recede. Any word on Denise?"

Terry shook his head.

*****

As Bill and Jacob stepped into the house, everyone in the living room left their seats and turned toward them.

"Dang it, Dad," Bill mused, with a smile. "I'm getting used to this meeting pretty girls when I come in the house."

Jacob then told the story of meeting Denise's parents at the hospital. Because, Denise was beginning to complain of ear pain and a bad headache, Bill took Terry's suburban and drove Denise to Brenham and Jacob followed in Denise's pickup.

"The doctor was still running tests when we left," Jacob reported.

Then, Terry's phone rang.

"Hello, Denise. How are you?" A long pause as he listened closely. "Keep me informed, OK?" A pause. "Try and get some sleep tonight. Good bye."

Terry took the phone from his ear and looked at his phone. He shook his head. He looked up to find everyone expecting a report.

"She has a ruptured eardrum," he groaned...

"She's leaving for Houston on Monday to see a specialist."

Chapter 87

"Bill sings so well."

"He does," Michael whispered, as everyone was gathered in the living room. "Mom loved when he sang to her after supper."

"Look at Emily," Amy mused, in a whisper. "She's loving it."

Michael nodded as Bill, after twenty minutes of playing his guitar and singing love songs, was now, directing his singing to Emily.

"That boy is getting lucky tonight," Claire whispered into Amy's ear.

Amy nodded with a huge smile. She leaned over to see Claire hugging Jacob's arm and whispering to him. He was smiling.

"Only for youuuuuuuu. Only... for... youuuuuu," Bill sang, as he ended with a strum of a G chord on his guitar. He smiled to Emily as she sat next to him. Emily, her blue green eyes, slitted as he ended the song. She smiled in return.

Everyone gave a soft and warm clap as Bill smiled and nodded to Emily. Emily was beaming.

"Beautiful," Emily whispered in his ear.

"I'm going to bed, kids," Terry announced, as he stood. "Perfect performance, Bill. As always. I've been thinking about going to see Denise on Sunday afternoon after this storm moves on. If anyone would like to come with me."

All three sons announced they would go. The girls echoed their intent.

*****

"Bill sang the panties off Emily tonight. I heard them when I passed Bill's bedroom... Grrrrgh... you feel sooo good... inside me."

"I love being inside you," Michael whispered in her ear. He held her a little closer as she kissed his neck and face... Pressing her breasts into his chest. Slowly sliding his pecker in and out of her puss while she lay on his chest.

"He does that with many a girl. Since high school. He... ugh... brings someone back from the bars and restaurants... God, you feel good... Some pretty ones. Some older ones, too... MILFs."

"Mmm, I love it, Michael," she cooed into his neck as she rode out a mini orgasm. "His singing did get me horny. Ergh... I love it. I love it with you, Michael."

She pushed herself upright with his thick rod still inside her. Keeping her balance with her hands on his chest. Slowly at first, then increasing the pace, she swayed her hips forward... Then backward... Again, forward... Backward... Humming softly in pleasure with the pace of his pecker twirling inside her slick tunnel... her pelvic nerves firing out her squeaks.

"God, Michael... I love it... I love how good you feel. It's so intense. You've got some dick, Woods." She reached behind her with her left hand and placed it atop his thigh, as she continued twirling his thick cock inside her needy puss... her right hand on his belly. Hips swiveling forward and backward.

Michael, for the last few minutes, could feel her pussy oozing her creamy reward down his rod and sticking to his balls. After several minutes of her riding cowgirl...

"Thank you for... grrrrn... keeping yourself... oh, God... neat and trimmed for me down there... Holy fuck, Michael... you feel... wonderful... HolyFuckOhMyGodOhMyGod... Yeep!"

She whimpered and squeaked as she stopped sliding across his lap... Squeezing her eyes shut... bending over into his neck... Intense and pleasurable contractions on his stiff and veiny rod. Her hips quivering on his lap. Her fingernails digging into the flesh of his shoulders. Colors swarming her mind. Ecstasy consuming her body. She collapsed onto his chest. Lungs straining for oxygen... Her sixth orgasm. He slapped her ass for cumming on his thick cock. She yelped into his shoulder... still cumming hard for her efforts.

A few minutes passed.

"I've never come so hard and so many times as I do with you," she offered, as she lifted her head and gazed into his eyes. "And you haven't cum yet."

Outside... The rain still pouring from the skies. Tapping at the windows and roof. Occasional thunder and lightning in the distance. Sometimes closer.

"I'm going to say it, Amy." He paused as he held her firmly...

"I love you."

She tilted her head. Drilled her gaze into his blue eyes through the subdued light of his bedroom.

"You mean it," she offered. It wasn't a question... It was a statement.

"I do."

"I've wanted to say those very words two weeks ago, Michael. When you came to see me."

He nodded.

"You told me," she whispered. "You had a feeling about us."

He nodded again.

"I wasn't sure at the time, because my feelings were... new to me. I've never felt like this for a man. I cried in my Mommy's arms, because I was confused."

He wiped a tear from her cheek and squeezed her closer to him.

"Mommy told me I was in love.... With you, Michael," she whimpered through her tears.

"I love you, Michael," she whispered as she wept. "Please... I want to give us a chance. A chance for a greater love."

"I want you, Pretty Girl."

Chapter 88

Amy woke without opening her eyes.

Coffee... The aroma had made it upstairs.

The rain still falling and announcing itself with pecks on the roof and windows. Thunder groaning in the distance.

She hummed her satisfaction, realizing she was holding her lover... Lying face down, with his head looking away, she had her leg and knee over his waist. Her breasts pressed into his strong back. Her arm wrapped around his chest. Her crusty puss pressed against his hip.

She moaned at the thought of their last sex act just a few hours ago. She had gone down on him, removed his unspent condom and sucked his balls until they were clean from her arousal dripping on them. Then worked his cock until he erupted. His load too much to swallow. Drooling onto her chin and tits. She rubbed his sperm into her breasts and wiped her chin and face with her fingers... Sucking on them while he smiled at the sight. He swiped at a spot she missed on her left boob, and sucked his finger. She loved it.

She fell into his arms and told him she loved him. He returned her affections with his own... "I love you, Amy." She moaned again, recalling those words he offered to her. They made out with their lips and soon... They fell asleep in a lover's embrace.

She opened her eyes and untangled herself from her sleeping lover. Quietly, she threw on a t-shirt and a pair of gray leggings. She slipped on her flip flops. She quickly ran a brush through her tight curls and pulled her hair into a sloppy pony tail. She slipped from his bedroom without a stir from him.

She quietly passed Jacob's bedroom and paused as she heard a noise. Soft whimpers and words of encouragement from Claire. Amy smiled knowing Claire was getting her pussy licked.

As she reached the stairs of the huge lodge style home, she turned toward the great and long living room and the kitchen and dining table at the very far end. At the dining table, Terry was sitting, reading a newspaper and sipping coffee... Eyeglasses resting on his nose... She smiled.

"Good morning," he whispered as she approached. He stood and turned toward the kitchen. "Coffee?"

"Thank you," she replied, as she took a seat next to his.

As he placed a mug of coffee in front of her, he returned to his seat.

"You and Michael seem to be getting along."

Amy nodded as she removed the mug from her lips.

"We are... More than I expected, really. When Maggie introduced us..." She looked away. She spoke as she watched the rain falling from the porch roof out the great window of the living area. "I told you when we were together, I feared I would never find someone as handsome and confident as you. That I would be disappointed with men I met."

"I remember," he whispered.

She nodded her head and continued to watch the rain fall. A few moments passed before she returned to her former lover's blue and intense eyes.

"When I was with you, I didn't stop seeing my lovers. In fact, I took a new lover after you came to see me in Dallas."

He nodded.

"After I met Michael, I haven't been with anyone," she whispered. She paused, continuing to gaze upon him. "He's you, Terry... More than you. He's the man I feared I would never know because of you."

Terry dipped his chin and eyes to the table and returned to her eyes.

She nodded. "I told Michael I loved him."

Terry tilted his head and nodded.

"He's the first. The first man I have given my words of love. God, Terry... I've never been so emotional with someone as I am with Michael. I'm happy in his presence."

"And, Michael?" he asked.

"He told me," she whispered. "He told me first. Last night. That he loves me. He wants to be with me."

With a smile, Terry reached over and took her hand. "I'm happy for you, Amy. I hope your love for him grows even greater. That you two... Well... Are happy together."

"Thank you, Terry. I needed that from you," she sighed in relief.

They smiled as they held hands.

"Do you want me to start breakfast?" Michael groaned, as he approach from the stairs on the far end of the living room.

Bare chested... Muscles... Blue jeans... Bare feet... Crazy and wild bed hair.

That man makes me horny every time I see him, she thought.

They flirted with each other as they made breakfast. Teasing the other up. Innuendo in whispers. Laughing and giggling.

Slowly, brothers and pretty girls began to show up.

And... It was still raining on this Saturday morning.

Chapter 89

Michael became entranced with the rain pelting the water in the swimming pool.

Tiny rockets of water launching inches about the surface with each huge drop of rain. Then, he felt two petite hands, followed by two arms embrace him from behind. Her head and breasts pressed against his back. He smiled while he gazed out one of the huge windows overlooking the pool and the pasture and trees in the distance.

"Mmm," he hummed, as he touched and held the petite hands against his chest. "I love how you feel when you hold me." The words were a whisper.

Amy twirled herself around him to stand in front of her lover. Her back against his chest. His arms holding her close to him. His hands just below her breasts.

"It's beautiful," she offered in a muted voice. "Your father's place. Such peace in the rain caressing the trees in the distance. The tropical wind pushing and pulling the boughs."

"Hmm," came the reply. "Nothing more perfect than a beautiful view with a beautiful woman in my arms."

"You're getting better, Woods. The compliments." She giggled.

"The forecast reports say Aimee is leaving us in the middle of the night tonight. I'll be glad to see her go. Burning down Denise's house and punching a hole in her ear. Hmm... Good riddance."

Still gazing out the window while in her lover's arms, "Did you know Denise before you left for college?"

"No... Bill and Jacob know her a lot better than I do. She's more their age," he replied. "She's as famous as Dad in this county."

Amy furled her brow, turned to face her lover, and tilted her head.

"Yeah," he offered with a nod and smile "Denise is a champion at showing horses. Cattle, too. She's won dozens of shows. She knows horses and cattle better than most everyone. Her father was a champion with showing horses, too. Dad pays her to take care of his place here, along with his small herd. But, folks from hundreds of miles come to see her about horses and cattle to buy. She finds the best ones for them and makes a commission doing it. I've seen four, and sometimes as many as ten, men and women at her house at once, discussing horses and cattle. All of them potential clients."

"Does she have a boyfriend?"

"I don't know," he offered with a shrug. "I've seen men here talking to her in the past. Like they were getting to know her. But, I've never seen her... well, act like she was interested. I think she likes men, but, she may not have found the right one yet. Bill and Jacob tell me she dances with a lot of men at the dances in Brenham. They've even had a turn with her. She's a good dancer. There is one thing for sure about her. She's a country girl. She loves small town life and living in the country. She took the job from Dad so she could live in the country instead of Brenham with her parents. I hope Dad rebuilds. Bring her back."

"Do you think he will?" she offered.

"Hard to tell. Dad's the best secret keeper I know. He's like reading a rock. The expression never changes."

Amy's eyes perked up and a grin crossed her lips. "You're like your father... a lot. What would you do?"

Michael turned his head to look out the window. A few moments later...

"I wouldn't rebuild. I would clear it and give it back to nature. I would offer Denise an increase in salary to offset the free housing and utilities she was receiving as part of her salary. Along with the free stabling of her ponies."

"You would?" Terry offered as he approached the lovers. "You wouldn't rebuild?"

"No, Sir," Michael replied, as he turned toward his father... his girlfriend by his side with her unique and happy smile.

"The building costs for such a small house would outweigh the benefits of offering it as part of a salary to manage the property. It would be an up-front cost versus offering Denise a salary increase paid over time in the future." He paused and looked at his feet. Then out the window.

"I would consider offering her a small parcel of land only if she expressed interest in building for herself. But, I would encourage her to find a place of her own for sale. With a house on it. The cost will be lower. The only way it would make sense, if she built the house herself... Saving enormously on the labor costs."

Terry nodded and looked out the window. Continuing his gaze out the window...

"I received a phone call from Leon Masters yesterday morning. Along with Lorenzo Torres." He paused, knowing Michael was listening... Amy, too. "They called to tell me they had a deal with the Clements Brothers to step away from the re-development project in Dallas." He turned to face his son more directly. He tilted his head a little but kept his face serious.

"Leon told me you gave him suggestions as to how best to get the Clements Brothers to take Lorenzo's offer." He paused for effect and raised his eyebrows.

"Dad, I did. Mr. Masters brought it up and I had no idea you and Mr. Torres were working with him. I told Mr. Masters they were only suggestions and to consult with his staff to come up with some creative ideas. I only wanted to get him to thinking about the possibilities."

Terry nodded with a smile to both Amy and Michael. "Well you did. Leon found another development project and convinced the Clements Brothers to take it and walk away from the re-development. Lorenzo tells me M&T is going to make a nice profit and so is Leon." He paused and stepped closer to his son. Placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Will you tell me for now on when you're offering advice, please? I was caught by surprise that my graduate student son had re-energized a stagnant project from his girlfriend's living room." He chuckled with a huge smile.

Then Terry's phone rang...

"I've missed you, Traci," he said as he walked away from the lovers. "Yeah, it's still raining. And, I'm going to see Denise tomorrow. At her parents' home."

Amy looked up to her lover. Smiling her unique and wide smile.

"Well there, Michael Woods," she offered. "Handsome. Confident. And now, an influencer of experienced businessmen. I would love to know how much Daddy and your father are going to make on this, thanks to you."

Michael shrugged and twisted his lips like the whole thing was no big deal. "Knowing Dad... a lot. His clients will get most of it, but he'll make a nice cut. Subject change..."

He leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"I can't wait to get you in that pool when the weather clears. I'm sure you have a suit where I can't keep my eyes off you."

Chapter 90

Michael was driving his Dad's Suburban with Amy in the other front seat... a console between them. His father took a back seat with Jacob and Claire as Emily and Bill took the third seat. The weather had cleared and the sun was shining. They were heading to Brenham this Sunday afternoon to see Denise and her family.

Amy closed her eyes briefly as thoughts raced through her head. She and Michael had great sex the night before. The thought of their night together gave her a shiver. She had great sex with men before, but none of them were as handsome and intelligent as Michael. He made it that much better... That much more emotional. She loved holding him in her arms as he made love to her.

For the first time in their relationship, Michael flipped her over and took her from behind. She moaned in her thoughts recalling when he slipped his pecker into her pussy. She lay flat on the bed and he over her with his knees outside her hips. He would lean over her back while pumping her kitty. Reaching under her chest and teasing her breasts and nipples. Growling and groaning in her ear about how much he loved her.

Mmm, she sighed in her thoughts.

Michael had her cumming hard... four, five, six times, when he flipped her on her back and pinned her legs and knees toward her. Holding her legs down with his hands, he fucked her... Fucked her good. She was aimlessly pawing at his chest and neck as she kept cumming, one right after another. Her breasts wobbling across her chest with each of his applied strokes to her puss... Whimpering his name... squeaking out her pleasures of orgasm. When she couldn't take it anymore, she begged him to cum with her and he did, collapsing on top of her out of breath. She held him in her arms for a good ten or fifteen minutes... caressing his neck, back, butt, and hair... kissing his lips, cheek, and neck... before he rolled off and took her into his arms for a cuddle... A spoon. He whispered his love in her ear and they fell asleep.

"Mmm," she moaned.

"Yeah? Mmm, what?" he asked, as he kept eyes on the road.

"Later, handsome. Too many ears are listening," she giggled.

*****

Terry got out of the Suburban first, stepped onto the sidewalk and began walking toward the Hajek home... Not waiting for the others to gather and walk together. Amy looked at her man and tilted her head in confusion at Terry's behavior. Michael shrugged and shook his head. They took each other's hand and began following him on the sidewalk.