Love, Texas Style 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dozens of people were at the home of Denise's parents. Most on the front lawn and sidewalk visiting and shaking hands. When Terry neared the home of her parents, Felix Laas, the Fire Chief, met him in the front yard.

"Denise seems to be doing fine. She's cheerful and happy everyone has come to see her," he offered, as the two men shook hands.

"And her parents?" Terry asked.

"Grateful it wasn't any worse than it could have been," he affirmed. "She's in her living room greeting everyone."

Terry smiled and nodded. Terry spoke with others he knew in the community and found several employees had come to check on Denise and her family. He thanked them.

Michael and his brothers were met by former classmates in high school and they briefly spoke to catch up on each other's careers.

"I know you girls!"

Amy and her friends smiled as they heard a familiar voice.

"Luke!" the three friends yelped in unison.

Luke Wolters... Tall, lean, blonde, blue eyed, well groomed. Cowboy hat, jeans, and boots... Smiling as wide as the street.

"How ya'll doin'? I remember names. Amy, Claire and Emily," he announced, as he pointed at each of the girls correctly. "Dang, it's nice to see you pretty girls again. Do ya'll know Denise?"

"She works for Mr. Woods and we're visiting him again," Emily offered. "We're here to check on her and say hello."

"She's good as gold, that Denise Hajek. I've tried and tried to get her to marry me, but she won't. She won't marry anyone else, either. I'm not givin' up, mind ya, and I told her so. I also told her I was gonna look after her work at Mr. Woods place, and for her to not worry about it until she's better. I just need for Mr. Woods to say it's OK," he offered.

Michael overheard. "He won't mind, Luke. I'll speak with him about. Give me your number and I'll make sure he calls you."

"Thanks, Michael," he offered cheerfully. "Say? Where's Maggie?"

Amy stepped in front of him and smiled a sly smile. "She's been working in Kansas City, Luke. She's mentioned you a few times." She wiggled an eyebrow.

"I bet she has," he groaned in sarcasm. "College girl from Dallas. I know my place around here. Working cows and horses. It's not a get rich kind of life, but, I enjoy my life." He paused and looked Michael up and down. Then, the same to Amy. He furled his brow.

"You two together?" he asked, as he pointed to each of them.

The two lovers nodded their head.

"She's stolen my heart, Luke, and she won't give it back," he chuckled.

*****

As Terry stepped into the living room of the Hajek home, he noticed a pail next to the front door with cash inside. Lots of cash. He had seen this before. His whole life.

It was common, when someone was in need, a friend or neighbor would bring a pail for visitors to leave a contribution to help them... To get back on their feet or to start again. Despite Bill saving a majority of her clothes, Denise lost her furniture, cookware, everything else in the house. In addition, the cash would help with medical bills.

And Terry came prepared expecting to find a pail. He left an envelope in the pail... A thick one.

Denise saw him as she released a friend from a hug.

"Thank you, Mr. Woods," she said, as she offered her hand. Terry took it with a smile.

"Have you been sleeping well?" he began.

"Yes, Sir. Not so much Friday night, but last night I took an over the counter pill to sleep. The doctor seems to think the specialist in Houston can fix me up with an office surgery. I asked Luke Wolters to help out at your place."

"I spoke with Luke just a few minutes ago. He's coming over tomorrow so Bill can show him around. You've got some very good friends, Denise."

"I do. I'm one lucky girl. Especially you, Mr. Woods. I hope you and I can still work together after this is over."

"We will Denise, and we'll discuss it. But, let's focus on getting you better. If you or your parents need anything, call me."

"Yes, Sir. Thank you."

"And, I'll be stopping by often until you get better."

The girls all gave Denise a hug and offered their get well soon.

Denise held Bill in a hug a little longer than the others and looked him in the eye a little longer and differently... Knowingly. Bill held her closer, too, during their hug, and he looked her in the eye a little, too.

The girls noticed. Michael, too, but Michael had seen this before.

After Jacob's hug and words of encouragement to Denise, and a few words from Terry to her parents, the Woods family and their guests left the Hajek home, but, remained in the front yard to visit with others for 30 minutes.

Squeezing her lover's hand, Amy said, "Do Bill and Denise have a past? They seemed affectionate in the house."

Michael shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe... I've never said anything to him about it. Nor him to me."

"Denise had a crush on him in high school," Jacob offered, as he overheard. "I think it had a lot to do with Bill's cover band. She was always there when they played at the old armory and high school dances. Some of the bars and restaurants, too."

Amy arched an eyebrow and tilted her head. "Do you think they ever... you know? Got together?"

Jacob shrugged his shoulders and shook his head.

Chapter 91

"You're driving me insane."

She didn't reply to the whisper in her ear. Except with her unique and happy smile.

"Ever since you came down the stairs in that swim suit. If that's what you want to call it," he groaned. He kissed her wet lips.

Amy caught everyone's attention when she came down the stairs thirty minutes ago. Her black front scoop, low back, high cut legs, low cut sides, one piece swim suit left little to the imagination.

Her side boobs were very prominent. Her butt cheeks were well displayed in the nearly thong like covering. She got what she wanted when Michael stood and stared for a few moments. She approached him, stood on her toes and kissed him hard.

They were now in the swimming pool after lunch. She was rubbing her puss against his swollen dick, giggling as she had her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

"Stop it," he whispered. "If you keep doing that I'm gonna go off right here."

She giggled again. "I only have you for a few more hours, Lover. I'll be taking my liberties with you today and tomorrow. So, handsome... What are your plans with me when you go back to Lubbock?"

"Dang, Amy. It's hard to think when you're wrapped around me like Christmas paper." He paused to gulp. He reached between his legs to adjust the stiffness in his swim suit. "I was thinking. I would drive to Dallas after classes on Fridays and return to Lubbock on Sunday evenings. As much as I want you and need to be with you, Amy, I'm pretty certain I'm gonna be studying some on the weekends. I hope you understand."

"You'll be taking breaks, won't you?" She smiled wickedly.

He gulped at the sight. He nodded.

"Good... I'll be living in the dorm with Maggie. When you come to see me, we can stay at Mommy's and Daddy's." She paused and kissed him on the lips. Then, she whispered. "You can touch my boobs under the water if you want. Slide the covering over a bit and pinch my nipple. I love it when you touch..."

"Hey! I didn't know ya'll were having a pool party!"

Everyone turned to find Luke Wolters smiling widely at the sight of three pretty girls in bikinis and swim suits... Bill standing next to him shaking his head and grinning. Both men in work clothes. Hats, shirts, jeans, sunglasses, and boots. The girls all waved and said hi.

"Dang, Bill! I would've come prepared if you'd told me," he laughed. "Isn't that a fine sight, Bill? Three pretty women sunbathin' with your two brothers. I'm sorry I took you away from all that fun." He gut laughed and Bill did, too.

"Come sit down for a bit, Luke," Michael yelled. "Lemonade's on the table over there."

"Don't mind if I do. Thank ya," he replied, as he passed Claire and Jacob and headed toward Emily with a smile. "That's a fine bikini you got there, Emily" he muttered, as he stood over her and poured a glass from the lemonade pitcher.

"Thank you," she replied, with a wink.

Luke turned to the pool with the glass in hand... Looking right at Michael and Amy.

"Yaas, Sir! The scenery around this swimming pool is mighty fine!" He sipped his lemonade and smiled as wide as the pool.

Luke stayed a few minutes and chatted a while. Bill poured a glass for himself. After they finished their lemonade...

"Well, back to work, girls. Thanks for the nice view," he laughed, as he and Bill headed to the corrals.

Chapter 92

"You're driving me crazy."

He moaned at the whisper. "A little pay back from this afternoon, you conniving little minx" he whispered, with authority in his tone. "That hot swim suit you have. I'm gonna want to play with you again wearing that suit. You were so hot, I feared the water would boil from the pool."

He dipped his finger into a small bowl of lube and returned to her aroused clit... Softly caressing it and the flesh around it. She moaned her approval and wiggled her hips to gain more stimulation.

Sitting with her back to his chest... him leaning against the headboard of the bed, she took his finger and massaged her needy pearl.

"That... feels... so good," she moaned. She snatched his other hand and placed it on her left breast. Encouraging him by pressing his hand on her and squeezing it gently. She moved his fingers to her stiff nipple. "More," she ordered in a whimper. "Squeeze." He complied. "Oh... yes... I love it, Michael. Pull on it." He complied. "Oh, my, you're good... I love it."

He dipped his finger in the bowl again. Sliding his finger around her needy nub and then down and back across her slick cleft. Amy had complained earlier she was a little swollen and raw from the fucking the previous three nights. Michael suggested gentle touching and lots of lube to ease the friction.

"Will you kiss me?" she whimpered. "Down there?"

Michael released her and allowed her to lie down with a pillow under her head. He crawled to between her legs and gently kissed her clitty. She sighed and pressed her needy nub against his lips. He dragged his lips and tongue from the top of her slick slit to the bottom. Tasting the strawberry from the lube he applied. Pausing to caress her perineum with his slick tongue before returning to her shiny pearl at the top of her crease.

He pulled gentle suction on her bud with his lips and raked his tongue along the underside of it.

"Don't stop... Just like that... don't change," she ordered with a growl. "I need it... I love it... I want it... Oh, that feels so good..."

Michael made out with her pussy for over ten minutes. Slurping her oozing arousal. Tugging on her nipples with his fingers. Gently dueling her humping puss with his lips. Enduring and fighting off his primal needs caused by her vaginal aroma. Then...

"This... feels... so... fucking good," she cried in a crescendo and a little too loudly. "I love it, Michael... I love it... Oh, God, oh, God......Yeep!"

Suddenly... she gulped and gasped air. She lifted her head from her pillow and stared wild eyed and aimlessly at him. She bent at her hips. She grasped his hair with both hands. She squeezed his head so hard with her legs, he thought his eyes would pop out. Her hips and puss pounding and rubbing his lips.

Michael looked upon his lover's face from between her legs. Her head began nodding slowly and increased in pace to a feverish shaking of her head. She was holding her breath. Her eyes rolled back... He could feel her pussy convulsing over, and over, and over through his face and lips.

Suddenly, she pushed his face away from her slick mound...

"Damn you, Michael! You make me feel sooo good. I'm going to start crying it feels so good... God, I can't stop cumming," she whimpered as she turned on her side and pulled her knees toward her chest. Embracing herself with her arms. Her body shaking. Her cries squeaking. He saw her twitching puss between her curled up thighs.

Michael didn't know what to do. He had never seen this before.

Crying? He thought. Through an orgasm?

He crawled up behind her and took her into his arms... A cuddle... Holding her close. He could still feel her pelvic contractions through her back onto his hips. For close to two minutes he felt her contractions through their cuddling contact.

Her thoughts racing... Confusion... Emotions never felt before... Ecstasy throughout her body... Colors consuming her eyes and mind... contractions and ecstasy pulsing through her pussy... An overwhelming and irresistible feeling of love for her man... Warmth and comfort... A feeling never experienced before tonight... Her hormones confusing her.

She whimpered the entire time. Mumbling words he couldn't hear. Except once... He thought he may have heard... "I love it."

He nodded as he heard her words.

It was a good half an hour before she stirred. Her weeping had come to an end.

"Are you OK, Pretty Girl?" he whispered.

"I am now, Michael." The words barely audible.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" he asked in the gentlest voice he could offer.

"I've never done that, Michael," she whispered, still facing away from him in a cuddle. "I've never cried like that before. It scared me." She began weeping again, recalling her experience.

"Amy, I love you. Tell me if I need to do anything," he pleaded.

"Hold me," she offered in a voice barely audible. "Never let me go, Michael." She paused...

"Never."

Chapter 93

"I'm forever in love with you, Michael. There's no doubt."

Michael nodded at the whispered comment as they faced each other in bed.

"I love you, Amy. There's no doubt."

She smiled. "I'm sorry about last night. It scared me."

He shook his head and took her into his arms. Pressing her naked breasts into his chest. Kissing her lips and hugging her.

"We should get up. We can talk about it on the way back to Dallas. I heard Dad offer Emily and Claire a ride back to Dallas on the Citation. He's taking Bill and Jacob back to Lubbock."

"I am hungry," she whispered. "Oh, Michael. My emotions for you. I want you so much. Hold me for a few more minutes?"

*****

"You were a little loud last night, girl."

Amy smiled at her friend's whispered comment as she stood on the porch overlooking the pool.

"This... feels... so... fucking good?" Claire quoted with a whispered tease. "I think Mr. Woods knows it was you."

Amy turned to the window behind her to find Michael and Terry engaged in conversation. She returned to her friend.

"It was... good," she giggled. "That man can lick and suck pussy. What about you and Jacob?"

"He was fun. I little inexperienced, but fun. He made me cum with his tongue, too. I told him I enjoyed the weekend, but, I didn't expect anything from him. He understood."

Amy nodded.

"Besides, I'm not through with Ronnie. There's just something about a black man that's so thrilling."

"I know... I'm going to miss Ronnie," Amy offered.

"What?" Claire whispered in surprise, as she stepped to face her friend. "We're not going to hook up when we get back to Dallas?"

Amy gently shook her head with sincerity on her face.

"Why?"

"Michael," she offered, with a gentle nod.

"You're getting serious?" Claire asked, not believing her ears.

Amy replied with a nod and a giggle. "I want to have his baby," she laughed.

"I can't believe it," Claire mused. "Amy Masters... Stuck on one man. I didn't see this coming."

"I know," Amy replied, as she looked off into the distance. "I didn't expect it either. I'm going to make a go of it, Claire. To be his woman. For him to be my man. And that means, no more lovers on the side. I'm a little scared I won't be able to do it."

Claire took her friend into a hug.

"You can do anything, Amy. Confident, do anything, Amy? For sure. You're an amazing, girl. If Michael is who you want, I believe you can do it." She paused and sighed...

"I'm going to miss you as a lover, though."

Chapter 94

"I saw you and your father talking earlier. In the living room."

Michael snorted... Not meaning to.

"Yeah," he offered, while driving his pickup truck. They were just a mile away from his father's home. Heading for Dallas. "Dad heard us last night."

"Us?" Amy giggled. "You mean me, don't you?"

Michael chuckled. "He mentioned it can't happen anymore." He nodded as he continued to look down the road. "Dad and Traci are getting serious. She's taken a job in Brenham and she'll be moving by the end of September. Dad is concerned about her daughters."

"Traci's moving in with your Dad?"

"No, she isn't moving in, but Dad said if we're to visit again, Traci and her daughters will be there, too." He paused and smiled. "That got me to thinking."

"Yeah?" Amy giggled. "What?"

"Well, there's this place on the far south end of Dad's place. It's surrounded with trees and I was thinking a blanket, picnic, and a hot girl in a black swim suit I've recently seen." He laughed hard. "While the horses watch us make out." He paused. "Against a tree." He laughed nearly uncontrollably.

"I like the idea," she whispered, as she leaned over the center console and kissed his ear. Continuing to lean over, she whispered, "How erotic could it be? Riding a horse in my black one piece. My boobs swaying around inside the fabric. My nipples stiff and sensitive. My boobs nearly falling out as the horse begins a turn. Sometimes they do fall out and I let you watch while I do nothing about it. Dragging a finger across my nipple and pretending it's you. Rubbing my little clit against the saddle as the horse takes a step. You watching me moan and sigh while getting myself off... just for you. And..."

"Damn, Amy!" he groaned in disbelief. "You need to stop it right now. You are so treacherous with me sometimes... Damn." He shook his head in frustration. "You should write erotic novels."

"Hmm," she mused, with a smile.

*****

Michael stopped his pickup truck in front of Amy's house. He dropped his chin and sighed as he turned the ignition key to off. Without looking up from his lap...

"I'm going to miss you, Amy. I'm sure I'll go insane thinking about you."

She smiled and touched his hand. He looked up and into her eyes.

"Come open my door," she whispered. "And walk me to my home."

Offering his hand to assist her from his truck, she said, "Get my luggage?"

He nodded and retrieved them.

As they reached the front door, she turned and faced him.

"I believe you and I are going to make it, Michael. You see, I'm madly in love with you. Because we can't be together all the time, I'm going to work my cute ass off to make it work for us. And I expect you to do the same, cute butt." They both laughed.

She fell into his arms. She drilled her dark brown eyes into his intense blue ones.

"I love you, Michael Woods. I will always love you."

"I love you, Amy Masters. I will always love you, more."

She stood on her toes and held his neck. She placed her other hand on his chest and kissed him. She offered a duel with lips and tongue... he readily accepted.

As they broke their kiss and stepped away, Mr. Masters opened the door.

"Amy," he announced. "Bring your man into the house, please. I would like a word with both of you."

*****

"I would love to stay, Mr. Masters. I should get on the road before it gets too late."

"This won't take long, Michael," he affirmed, as he handed him a glass of iced tea. "I take it your father told you I called him last Friday."

"Yes, Sir. He did."

"Good," he said, as he took a seat across from Michael and Amy. "Thanks to your ideas, Michael, Lorenzo and I are signing deals with the Clements Brothers a week from this Friday." He chuckled.

"That's great news, Sir."

Leon sized up Michael with a little awkward silence.