Love, Texas Style 07

Story Info
Relationships strengthen; Maggie explores interracial.
11.8k words
4.52
6.4k
6

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers

Love, Texas Style

A.J. Roye

Copyright 2020, All rights reserved.

Chapter 96

The door opened to the room.

"Maggie," Amy beamed as she turned from her bed, and greeted her roommate with a hug.

Maggie closed her eyes and held her friend for an awkwardly long time.

"Is there something the matter?" Amy offered in a whisper... Still held in Maggie's embrace.

"This is the last year," Maggie replied. "It'll be over soon."

"No... It won't."

"Yes, it will, Amy. We graduate and go forward with our careers and we will grow apart. Our families and careers will take our places." She took her head from Amy's shoulder and looked into her dark brown eyes with her brown ones. Just millimeters apart. "I want this year to be the year we will never forget, Amy. You and me. I want us to talk about everything. Boys. Teachers. Clothes. Shoes. Everything. I want to look back on this year with a smile when I think of you."

Amy smiled her unique and attractive smile. "Of course. Do you want to start now or do you want me to help you move in?"

"Both," Maggie chirped. "Come on."

*****

"I can't believe it."

"I know," she mused. "Michael is so... perfect. Perfect for me."

Maggie blinked... Trying to wrap her head around her roommate dating her cousin. "And you haven't slept with anyone since Michael?"

Amy shook her head gently with a warm smile.

"You love sex so much. What if you're tempted? You've been doing it for so long."

"I know," Amy sighed, as she left her bed and sat next to Maggie on her bed. "I'm just gonna have to run back to my dorm room and fuck my pillow... Dreaming it's Michael." She started laughing. "And I'm gonna have to hug you a lot... To remind me I love Michael."

Maggie's mouth fell open. "You love him?" she asked, with shock in her tone.

Amy nodded and smiled.

Maggie sized up her friend. "You are in love." She drew out her words.

Amy nodded. "Let's go downstairs and get something to eat. You can tell me about Kansas City."

Chapter 97

"What's the hurry? Do you have an early class?"

"Yep," Bill replied, as he slung his backpack over his shoulder and snatched his keys. "Say, Lauren's still in there." He gestured over his shoulder to his room. "Just so you know."

Michael nodded as he watched Bill slip past the door to their apartment and disappear.

Lauren, he thought with a little humor. I wonder which one? He chuckled at this thoughts.

He gulped the last of his coffee when Bill's bedroom door flew open and a naked blonde pranced out... smiling... walking toward the bathroom. Her perky breasts wiggled with each step she took.

"Hi, Michael," she chirped, with a wave of her hand. "I'll be gone in thirty."

Michael nodded as she disappeared into the bathroom... Appreciating the cute, wiggling ass she possessed. Then, he shook his head with a smile.

"The blonde Lauren," he mumbled.

*****

"Oh, my Lord. Who is that?"

Becky turned to look in the direction her new friend was gazing.

"Oh, yeah," Becky slurred. "That's Michael Woods."

The two women followed him as he took a front row seat in the International Finance class.

"Is he taken?" Kylie asked.

"I don't think he is," Becky offered. "But I can tell you this. He's good in bed. The best sex I've ever had."

"Yeah?" Kylie offered, as she continued to size up Michael. "Why aren't you still with him?"

"Oh, I'd love to be with him. Right now," Becky moaned. "But that man lets you know right away he likes you but he doesn't want commitments. He's up front about it."

"Yeah? Good sex, huh?" Kylie whispered. "I haven't had good sex in long, long time. Do you think, umm?"

"Yeah, why not. As cute as you are, I can see you getting his attention. You know... I shared him once with a girlfriend. He took good care of both of us... Very well... I still jill off thinking about that night last year," Becky said, slurring her last words. "And, he's good with his lips and tongue... Down there."

"Hmm," Kylie offered, with a arched eyebrow.

Fifty five minutes later...

"Come on, I'll introduce you."

Michael was putting his notes away in his backpack as he saw two sets of feminine hips step in front of him. He smiled as he stood.

"Hi, Becky," he offered, as his eyes darted to her friend. "My name's Michael Woods." He offered a hand with a smile.

Kylie smiled and drilled her blue eyes into his. "Kylie Stevenson," she replied, as she took his hand. "I'm new here. Grad school."

"Yeah? Where from?"

"The University of Houston. BBA Finance," she offered, as she pulled a strand of blonde hair behind her ear and lifted an eyebrow.

"Are you from Houston?"

"Just down the road... Sealy."

"Yeah? I'm just down the road from Sealy... Brenham," he replied.

Kylie perked up... an eyebrow arched... "Woods," she said. "You don't happen to be one of... The Woods?"

Michael smiled and chuckled... "I... am not one of... The Woods. My father is... The Woods," he chuckled. "Terry Woods is my dad. So, Kylie... Masters in Banking?"

"Yeah, and you?"

"The same. Say, I've got to get to my next class. I'll see ya'll on Friday. Becky, I'm glad you decided to stay and get your masters." He turned and slung his backpack as he headed for the door.

"That boy gives me the tingles," mused Kylie.

Chapter 98

Amy slowed her pace.

Oh, no, she thought. Claire and Ronnie. I love, Michael... I love, Michael... I love, Michael.

"Hi, Amy," Claire chirped, as she met her friend between classes.

"Hi, ya, Claire. Hi, Ronnie," Amy replied cheerfully.

Amy hugged Claire and then hugged Ronnie.

"Hi, beautiful," Ronnie offered, as they hugged. "Claire says you have a man now. Good looking man she says."

"He is, Ronnie. You're handsome, too, but Michael," she replied, as she fanned her face with her hand. "Whew!"

"Yeah? Then, I wanna meet him," Ronnie affirmed.

"OK... I've got to go quick... Business Law... I'll see ya. Claire? Call me?" Amy asked.

"Sure."

Ronnie leaned down and hugged Amy again. "It's gonna be hard for you not to want me," he whispered in her ear. "You and me are good together. My fat cock serves you well. Every single time. And ... I... want... youuuu... Amy."

He stood back up and smiled wide as he took his first step with Claire holding his arm.

Amy watched as the two walked away. Ronnie looked over his shoulder and nodded.

Amy blinked. Then gulped.

I love, Michael... I love, Michael... I love, Michael, she thought. Then she whispered as she turned for her class...

"I'm fucking my pillow after class."

*****

Maggie opened the door to her room.

For a moment she was caught by surprise. Then, it registered what she was seeing. She blinked... She quickly closed the door.

"Jesus, Amy. What?"

"Let me finish," Amy replied in a ragged breath.

Maggie stood there watching Amy slide her pussy across her satin pillow. Her ragged breaths filling the room. Her sighs and pants flooding Maggie's brain. Her cute ass swiveling across the pillow as Amy had one hand on the wall for leverage.

Maggie found it arousing. To see her roommate jilling off in front of her.

"Do you want to help me?" Amy whimpered. "Squeeze my nipple."

Maggie stepped over and reached around her friend. She took her fingers and pinched.

"Harder," Amy begged. As Maggie pinched harder...

"Oh, God, yes," Amy groaned, as her hips pummeled her pillow with greater intensity. "I'm cumming... now. OhyesHolyFuck... Yeep!"

Maggie watched in stunned silence as her roommate fell away from her hands and collapsed on the bed, pulling her legs towards her chest and lying on her side. Maggie could see her roommate's pussy pulsating between her curled up thighs... Her hips quivering. Then, she felt her own need.

Maggie began undressing... peeling her skinny jeans from her ankles... unbuttoning her shirt and bra. Watching as Amy slowly recovered from her orgasm. She crawled into her bed, lying her head on her pillow. She reached between her legs and began to diddle her needy pearl. She closed her eyes at the instant sensation. She placed her left hand on her right breast and began massaging herself... placing more pressure on her sensitive pearl with her fingers... wiggling her hips slowly to the rhythm of her fingers.

"Mmm," she sighed. She had done this before. Only in private, though. Now... In front of her roommate. She increased the pace on both her sensitive button and her nipple. Ran her fingers along the edges of her slick crease, burying a finger inside her tunnel, and back to her pearl... slick finger rubbing her sensitive nerves.

"Mmm," she moaned, as her hips began to press against her fingers. She opened her slitted eyes... Amy standing next to her bed... Smiling... Nude... Her perky tits quivering a little.

"I have a little toy to help if you like," Amy whispered.

"Show me," Maggie huffed a ragged breath... Continuing to twirl her clitty with two fingers.

Amy returned from her closet... Holding a seven inch dildo shaped like a dick... Purple. Amy twisted the bottom of it and it began to hum... Amy winked at her.

"Give me," Maggie squeaked, as she tweaked her needy button. "Lube it."

Amy nodded and squeezed lube onto the tip... Handing it over to Maggie.

Maggie shook her head. "Put it in me... Slow," she slurred her words.

Amy smiled as she crawled between her friend's legs and slowly caressed Maggie's pussy with the vibrating plastic.

"No... put in it me."

Amy grinned as she guided the vibrating purple head to her friend's entrance. Advancing it slowly as instructed.

"Stop... Right there," Maggie gasped, as she picked up the pace on her needy nub. "Leave it there. Don't let it move."

The purple intrusion was parked right dead center of her g-spot.

A few moments later...

"Oh, Oh ... It feels ... so good ... Don't move it," she whimpered, as her fingers were strumming her sensitive button.

Amy smiled as she watched her friend about to explode.

"Yes, yes, yes," Maggie announced, in crescendo. Then she groaned a deep and long throaty groan.

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh." She began quivering. She reached between her legs and yanked the purple dick from her slick tunnel... The purple assistant still buzzing on her bed. She rolled on her side to face the wall, curling her knees up. Pressing and squeezing her breasts firmly with her hands.

Amy turned the buzzer off and cuddled up behind her. Holding her in her arms. Offering comfort.

"Amazing, Maggie," Amy whispered, as Maggie regained her senses. "Our first time, girl. You catching me loving my pillow. And you jilling off with me watching. So very hot." Amy slurred her last words.

Maggie rolled out of her friend's arms and faced her. Millimeters from each other's face. Their breasts touching each other... Amy smiling at the sensation of their hard nipples touching.

"That was the first time for me," Maggie whispered. "In front of someone."

"And it was... Fantastic," Amy offered with a huge smile. "You don't know how hot you are when you jill off and cum."

"I can't believe I got horny watching you. It was another first for me. To see someone ... get themselves off."

"We both had fun, Maggie. Watching the other. We can do it again. Soon, I hope."

Chapter 99

As Michael rounded the front end of his truck, Amy opened the door to her parents' home and walked briskly across the lawn to meet her man. The last few steps, she leapt into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist and mauling his mouth with kisses.

Michael caught his girlfriend in mid-air and pressed her into his chest. Feeling her perfect orbs pressing against him. Offering his lips and tongue when she requested them.

As they broke their kiss...

"I've missed you, Amy... So much."

Amy placed her forehead against his.

"I've missed you, Michael Woods. This past week and a half have been awful without you."

They held each other in a long embrace. She kissed his neck and ear.

"Come on," she urged. "Get your bags. Mommy has dinner almost ready."

As they released each other, the lovers looked toward the house to find Olivia cupping her hands over her mouth and nodding. Appearing to weep.

As they approached...

"You two look so cute together," she mumbled through her tears.

"Mommy," Amy chided. "You're embarrassing, Michael." She took her mother into a hug.

Then, Oliva hugged Michael. "Come in young man. Dinner is nearly done."

*****

"Do you want to drive it?"

"Whaa?"

"My car. Do you want to drive it?"

Michael stood next to his girlfriend in the garage. He nodded his head... Barely.

Amy laughed hard. "Come on, I'll show you how."

A few minutes of instruction later, Michael was cruising the neighborhood near the Dallas Country Club. The short block Chevy V-8 growling down the residential streets. Residents in their yards, pausing to watch the wickedly red hot C8 pass by.

Michael turned to his girlfriend on the right. She smiled and gave him a wink.

"Turn here," she ordered. "Let's drive near the campus."

A few minutes later, they were cruising Mockingbird Lane toward SMU and Central Expressway.

"When you get to Central, turn right toward downtown. Merge and step on it. You'll love it."

Michael leaned to the left to check traffic on Central and pressed the accelerator. He felt himself pressed into the seat. He glanced at the driver's display... 75 mph. He was surprised how quickly it got to that speed.

"I'm not used it," he offered. "Driving a F-150 all these years. It's hot, Amy. Real hot."

Amy smiled and nodded.

"I suppose thousands of men would love to have what you have. It is fun to drive."

Amy looked at her watch... 8:10 pm.

"OK, let's go home. Maggie is stopping by to see you."

Chapter 100

"I am so glad your parents are on the other side of the house."

Amy was panting and sighing into her mattress. Unable to respond to his comment.

"You're still cumming, aren't you?"

Amy squeaked a 'ugh.'

"Do you want me to stop, Pretty Girl?"

She whimpered a 'no.'

"I'm falling in love with you, Amy."

"Yes," she moaned, after lifting her head. "I love it... I love you."

Michael snatched a fistful of her curly hair and pulled a little. She facing and lying down on the bed... His knees outside her legs... Swinging his hips to and fro while his dick slipped around inside her convulsing tunnel. He looked at the full length mirror as he fucked his girlfriend. He moaned at the sight of his large frame on top of her petite body. Hot, he thought.

He released her... Flipped her onto her back... She flailed at the exhaustion... He laid down beside her... He turned her to face him... Side by side... She looked at him with unfocused eyes... He pulled her legs toward her chest and held them there. Her knees were near her shoulders... Her feet above her head... She was folded nearly in half... He wrapped his arms around her legs and grasped his hands behind her back... Pinning her in the folded position... He wiggled his hips and found her pussy hole with his pecker... Then, he slipped inside her.

She moaned a long moan at the intrusion.

He started fucking her... Lying side by side... Her feet pinned above her head... Her legs pressing against her chest and his chest... Her face looking between her legs at his face.

"I love it," she murmured. "Can you feel me cumming on your dick?" She garbled her words.

"I do feel you, Lover. I do... It drives me insane when you cum."

Moments later...

"That's enough, Michael. My legs are hurting."

Michael immediately released her, allowing her to roll onto her back. Her arms to her sides... Her legs flat on the bed... her eyes rolling back into her head... her breasts wiggling... she catching her breath... ragged breath.

"You are such a good lover," she whimpered. "I'm one lucky girl to have you."

Michael nuzzled against her. He slipped his unused condom from his pecker and tossed it.

"I love you," he whispered in her ear. She hummed her approval. Unable to speak from the aftershocks. She quivered intermittently in his arms.

When she calmed down, she pushed him on his back, and crawled on top of him to kiss his lips. He held her in place with a gentle hug.

A few minutes later...

"I need to tell you something," he whispered, as she offered kisses on his neck while pressing her breasts into his chest.

"Mmm," she replied, not pausing from her kissing.

"I remember you telling me you've stopped seeing your lovers. The ones before me."

"Hmm-umm," she offered with a kiss on his lips.

"I've done the same. I haven't been with anyone since Kansas City."

"Mmm, good boy," she slurred, as she kissed and sucked his collar bone.

"This is the part I need to tell you."

"Mmm." A kiss.

"I've had a hard time resisting the offers."

"Mmm, I have a hard time resisting you, too, Handsome. I don't blame you." Kiss. "Beautiful women stalking you." A giggle. A kiss. "You're one handsome and confident man. Women love you for it."

He gulped... "I almost."

"Mmm," Amy whispered, with a last kiss on the lips. "Almost?" She tilted her head and looked into his eyes... Waiting for an answer.

"Yeah. It came pretty close," he whispered with concern in his voice. "A girl in my International Finance class has been coming on pretty strong." He paused to gauge her reaction. She nodded. "I told her about you and she's persistent. She knows who I am. You know... My father... I think that may be why."

"You're a strong man, Michael. Put a stop to it or... Let her have you. If that's what you want. My feelings would be hurt because you want her more than me and I would hate to lose you because of some skank who can't take no for answer." Amy paused. Then kissed him on the lips. "Is she pretty?"

"Yes... very."

"What do you think, Michael? I'm already invested in you. Did I make a bad choice?"

"You're something, Amy. You say the right things at the right time." He shook his head. "I'm glad I told you this. You're encouraging me to stay true. And, I want to be. You know... That I can say no and mean it... Knowing I have you to come to."

"Good boy, Michael. I'll always love you and give you the fucking of your life. She'll never be able to give both of those to you. Now... my confession. I ran into one of my former lovers on campus the first day of classes."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah... He told me I couldn't resist him... That I knew I couldn't resist the temptation. And, that he wanted me." She rested her head on his chest and caressed his neck.

"And?"

"I admit, Michael. I second guessed myself for moment... More than that, really. He's a good lover, and handsome. Then... I told myself that I loved you. More than once I told myself."

Michael began caressing her hair and forehead as she paused.

"And you know what?"

"What?"

"After my Business Law class, I went to my room and fucked my pillow. Thinking of you the entire time instead of Ronnie. I could see your face just inches from mine while you made love to me. I came hard, Michael. Just for you."

He squeezed her for a hug. Then, he whispered...

"If you can do it, I can, too." He paused for a minute while he envisioned her words...

"And, I would like to see you do that. The pillow, I mean."

Chapter 101

It was halftime at Cowboys Stadium and the love birds were flirting with each other. Giggling and sipping wine and beer... Eating finger sandwiches, cheese and fruit from party trays in Mr. Masters' suite. Maggie and Emily came along... Along with Amy's brothers and their families. Her brothers and sister in laws liked Michael... It was busy in the suite with fifteen grandchildren present.

"I never would've believed it," Emily offered to Maggie. "Amy in love with just one man... And, your cousin, too. I can see why, though. Michael is hot... I only wish I met him first."

ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers