Love, Texas Style 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know," Maggie sighed. "I was shocked when she told me."

Emily turned to Maggie and smiled while they sat overlooking the playing field below.

"Amy told me what happen on the first day of classes. When you walked in on her." She paused from her whisper.

Maggie nodded with a little embarrassment showing on her face. She blushed.

"Don't worry. I'm the only one who knows. And it's gonna stay that way. Amy told me she thought it was hot. You watching her and she watching you."

Maggie nodded again... looking into Emily's blue eyes. She thought her red hair was gorgeous today.

"I'm gonna guess and say the two of you did it again. Watching each other."

Maggie... reluctantly... nodded. Emily smiled a sly smile.

"I know you're not into girls, Maggie, but, if you want... Only if you want... I would like to join in. To watch, and... For you to watch me."

Maggie nodded and gestured for Emily to go to the corner of the suite... Out of earshot of the others.

"OK," Maggie whispered. "But I know you Emily. This isn't permission for a lesbian orgy. Just watching... That's all."

Emily nodded with a huge smile. Then...

"How about after the game? Your room?"

*****

Still at Cowboys Stadium...

"I have a brother and sister in law who live here," he whispered in her ear. "If they find out I'm coming to Dallas to see you without calling them... I'm toast."

"Mmm, I love toast," she giggled a little too loudly. Everyone turned as she smiled at them. "He's the doctor isn't he?"

"Yeah... The next time I come to see you, you and I need to meet up with them. Or, Mary will never let me forget it."

Amy placed a grape between her lips and offered it to him... To take if from her with his lips. He smiled, plucked it from her lips, and kissed her in appreciation.

"That's cute."

The lovers turned to find Olivia smiling. She wiggled her eyebrow. Snatched a few items from the trays for her snack plate, winked, and left for her seat next to Leon.

"Mommy and Daddy absolutely love you," Amy moaned in his ear. "Not as much as I do, of course. About your brother... I'd love to meet him and his family."

"I'll call Mary when I get back to Lubbock. You know... You're absolutely gorgeous today. I like your cute and girly Cowboys shirt. The way you took a pair of scissors to the bottom and top of it. The white leggings are... hot. It's hard to watch the game because of you."

"I love you, Handsome. I love your compliments and.... You'll be rewarded, Lover."

*****

"I'm gonna miss you, Pretty Girl."

"Mmm," Amy replied as she kissed her man. A long kiss.

Standing on her toes with her hand around his neck and her other hand on his chest. Reaching up to his six feet one inch height. A struggle, at times, because of her five feet two inches. He often had to lean over to kiss her.

Cars were honking their approval for their kiss.

"I suppose the folks going home from the game like to see a pretty girl," he offered with a smile. "Thank you for letting me leave from Arlington to go back to Lubbock."

"Anything for my man," she whispered. She paused. "You stay my man now, Michael. Don't you let any of those pretty girls steal you away from me. Because..." She paused for effect. "I love you because of who you are. Not like the ones who want you for what you are. They'll never love you as much as I love you."

He nodded. "I do love you, Amy. And one more thing."

"What?"

"I need a photo of you for my phone. So I can... Well... love you from a far."

Amy smiled lovingly and nodded. They spent the next five minutes taking selfies as a couple and some portraits of each other.

"Mmm," he groaned, as he swiped through and reviewed the photos on his phone. "You look cute in your Cowboys crop top and white leggings. The way you cut the shirt to fall right at the waist of your leggings and below your breasts... sexy. The tiny cut just above your breasts... just a little hint of breast flesh... sexy, again. You always know how to dress for me."

She had her arm around his neck kissing his cheek as he sat on the edge of his pickup seat viewing his phone.

"Hmm," he sighed, a little loudly.

"What is it?" she whispered in his ear.

He tilted his head as he looked through the photos. "Hmm," he sighed again.

"What? Tell me."

He looked up to his girlfriend. "I just realized... Just now. You favor that model I've seen on the internet. The real pretty one who likes to wear bikinis and go topless without you seeing the whole goods. I think her name is Emily. Emily... and... her last name is either a Russian or Polish name."

Amy smiled because she knew the model. She whipped out her phone and launched Instagram. A few seconds later... "Her?"

"Yeah, that's her. Your faces look similar. Like sisters. Look..."

Michael offered his phone with Amy's portrait... Side by side with Amy's phone. Amy nodded her approval with a smile.

"I've been told I look like her before. Since I was sixteen. She's beautiful, isn't she?" Amy offered with a tilt of her head.

"She is," Michael affirmed. "But your beauty is beneath the skin, too. Your enthusiasm and cheer are sexy for me. I love you, Amy. Not some model with big tits."

Amy threw her arms around her man and made out with him, one last time.

"I better go," she whispered. "Mommy, Daddy, Maggie, and Emily will be impatient by now. I love you, Michael. I truly do."

"I love you, Amy. I truly do, more."

Chapter 102

Amy opened the door to her room.

Before she reached for the light switch, she heard a soft moan... She smiled.

She closed the door quietly and listened. Straining to see through the dark silhouette light of the dorm room. Then, she heard another familiar moan. Her eyes widened at the sound.

Emily, she thought. And Maggie.

She set her purse on the floor and stepped a little further into the room... Listening.

"Oooooh," Maggie sighed. Amy smiled.

"I'm almost there, Maggie," Emily whimpered from Amy's bed. "Let's cum together."

"Ugggggggh," Maggie replied, from her bed. "I'm close... I'm so close... I'm... Yes!"

Amy could tell Emily's pussy was wet and sloppy from the sucking sound she was making with her fingers.

Moments later the two women were groaning deep moans. The scent of their arousal caressing the air.

"That is so hot," Amy whispered into the darkness. The aroma flaring her nostrils. She crawled onto her bed, found Emily's face and kissed her cheek. "So hot," she whispered into her ear. "Why didn't you two tell me? I wanted to play, too."

"Maybe later," Emily gasped. "Just me and Maggie for now. It was hot, Maggie. Especially with Amy catching us in the act." Emily giggled.

Maggie was still groaning in a deep voice on her bed... two fingers still softly massaging her little clit. "This feels so good," she whimpered. "OH!" A pause. "OH!" Then a long groan of pleasure.

Amy and Emily could hear her panting and writhing in her bed. Amy leapt from her bed and found Maggie with her hands through the darkness. The only light... what little there was... slipping in from the dormitory hallway under the door of their room.

"I wondered why you two left so quickly after we got to my house, you wicked girls," Amy whispered in Maggie's ear. "I'm hurt you didn't wait for me."

Maggie didn't reply... still recovering from diddling her sensitive pearl.

Ten minutes of recovery and... Emily dressed, she kissed Amy and then kissed Maggie on the cheek. Maggie, by now was sitting in the darkness, leaning against the side wall by her bed. Nude. Amy sitting next to her.

"Maggie," Emily whispered, as she sat on the other side of Maggie. "If you're interested. Only if you're interested. Claire and I... well... We have Ronnie Marshall. We've been sharing him with each other. If you're interested, we'll share him with you."

"Ronnie? The basketball player?" She paused and turned to Amy. "Amy? The same Ronnie you were with before Michael?"

"The same. He's good, too, Maggie. Real good. Handsome, too."

"I've never been with a black man," she whispered.

"Only if you're interested," Emily offered. "I had fun tonight. We can do this again, if you want, Maggie. My lips are sealed. Not even Claire." Emily pushed herself off the bed. "Gotta go, girls. Amy, thank you for the football game today. And Maggie... You've got some cute tits and a nice pussy. And you're really hot jilling off with me."

With that, Emily snatched her purse and quickly passed through the door.

Amy left Maggie's bed and crawled into her bed. She flipped a small night light switch... Casting a faint soft light across the room. She sat on her bed and turned to face Maggie. Amy could see Maggie's gooey pussy glisten as Maggie had her legs bent and together. Hugging her knees to her chest.

"You sneaky little minx," Amy whispered as her eyes fixed on Maggie's wet and shiny puss. "I should've known telling Emily about us would result in this."

Maggie nodded with a smile. She released her legs, pushed herself out of bed and sat next to Amy.

"Tell me about Ronnie."

Chapter 103

Terry placed his Suburban in park and killed the engine. He smiled at the sight in front of him.

A moving van and five crew. The crew scurrying along with furniture and boxes. Out the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of Traci stepping outside from the front door... Pointing and speaking with the crew... Directing where to take the furniture.

He nodded with a greater smile.

She saw him as he stepped out of his Suburban. She smiled and briskly walked through the front yard toward him.

"Are you here to help?" she offered, as she took him into her arms. He returned her embrace with a smile and brief kiss.

"No... I have a meeting in a few minutes with Denise Hajek. I stopped by to see how you were doing. Plus, I needed a kiss and hug."

"No help?" she squeaked, with a pout.

"If you need help, I know several high school boys who are eager to make money. I'll pay them if you need them."

"I'll pay them. Thank you. I may need them to help unpack the boxes, and this coming weekend will be good."

"OK... I'll speak with Teresa at work. She's knows lots of the mothers." Terry paused. "I'm impressed, Traci. You hired your replacement in less than a week and were here in less than three weeks. Busy are you?"

"A new boyfriend and a new job are good incentives. Plus, Nicole was driving me crazy to move to Texas," she laughed. "The girls are excited about starting school."

Terry smiled and nodded. "I received a phone call from Bill." He paused and Traci nodded. "He's taken an offer for a solo concert in Lubbock. He told me the owner of a local theater in Lubbock has, for a year now, nagged him to give two concerts on a Saturday. Three weekends after Thanksgiving. Bill says some well-known artists have performed there."

"That's wonderful," Traci replied, with excitement.

"When Bill called and told me about this, for a moment, I was worried. Because it would be a distraction from his studies at Tech." He paused. Traci nodded with raised eyebrows. "This from a father who's son is on the President's list in the College of Engineering for the past three years. Then, I realized, Bill is a talent in engineering and science, along with a great voice and wonderful sense of music. The boy's been making cash singing and playing at bars and restaurants as a solo since he moved to Lubbock three years ago."

He paused again and Traci didn't offer any comment. She waited for him to continue.

"Not to offend Traci, but, I wish his mother could see him at this concert. She loved his love for music. He sang for her after dinner many nights."

Traci took her man into a firm and loving hug. No words were spoken.

"I'm coming over after work today and bringing take out for dinner. Do you like fried chicken?" Then...

"Momma! Momma! There's a lizard in the backyard!"

*****

"Bill called. I think it's wonderful for him... The concert in Lubbock."

Terry nodded as he took a seat in the home of Denise's parents'. He was a little surprised Bill had called Denise.

"It is," Terry replied, as Mrs. Hajek handed him a glass of iced tea. "Thank you, Mrs. Hajek."

"Here's a doctor's note, Mr. Woods. Clearing me to go back to work."

Terry nodded and accepted the note. "How are you feeling?"

"Ready to get working. Not staying busy is hard work," she chuckled.

"Good... So... I have some things to tell you and I ask you don't jump to any conclusions until I've finished."

She nodded.

"First, I've decided not to rebuild the house. The expense doesn't make sense. Second, I have for some time, been considering expanding my land holdings in Washington County. Without Michael knowing my intentions, he made a comment to me and I began looking for property on his suggestion. Denise, I have found two properties of interest. With homes on them. With you in mind to live in the home, same as our arrangement before. They are near my home and I would like for you to come with me to give me your opinion regarding their potential."

"Sure, Mr. Wood," she nodded with an enthusiastic smile. "When?"

"Right now."

Chapter 104

I need to call Amy about Bill.

Michael was gathering his thoughts, notes and book after class when a pair of feminine hips stepped into his field of view.

Control... Polite... Firm... He blinked. Then gulped.

He looked up to find who he expected. He stood and sized up Kylie.

Cute, blonde, blue eyes... Messy pony tail... Five feet five inches... 120 pounds... Black A line skirt above the knee... Yellow blouse, showing a hint of cleavage from average sized breasts... Cute smile... Hard to resist... very fucking hard to resist.

"Good morning, Kylie," he offered with a smile, as he stood from his desk.

"Good morning, Michael. I thought we could get together and study for the exam. Becky, too, of course."

"I'm gonna go it alone on this one, Kylie. Thank you for the offer though," he replied, as he slung his backpack and began to step away.

She cut him off and got into his personal space.

"What is Michael? Am I not pretty enough for you? Yeah, I heard you the first time about your girlfriend in Dallas. But that's just it, isn't it? She's in Dallas... I'm here." She tilted her head and waited for an answer with pouty lips.

Michael nodded his head and began to speak. "Yes, she is in Dallas, Kylie. And, you are pretty enough for me. But, this time, my Amy is a priority in my life. She and I have developed a special relationship and understanding I have never had with a woman before. And I like where the two of us are heading." He paused. "Look, I have a feeling Becky has told you about my past and I'm OK with that. But, because of Amy, I'm leaving my past behind. For something I think will be good for me and Amy. I have no intention of jeopardizing my love for her because I can easily accept a relationship with you or anyone else. I have committed to Amy. I won't give her up easily." He paused to let her taste his words. "I would gladly accept your offer to study, but, I'm not sure that is your intention. So... I'll see you in our Bank Fraud class."

With that, he smiled, nodded and turned for the exit.

The look on Kylie's face, as Michael left the classroom, said...

This isn't over.

Chapter 105

Amy paused at the foot of the stairs.

In front of her... sitting in a chair in the lobby of her dorm...

Ronnie... smiling right at her. With intent on his face.

"Hi, Ronnie," Amy offered with a smile, as she resumed walking toward the front door for class.

Ronnie stood to greet her.

"Hello, gorgeous. Headed to class?"

Amy nodded as she stopped in front of Ronnie.

"May I walk with you?" he asked.

"Sure."

As they descended the short flight of stairs at the entrance to the dorm, Ronnie spoke.

"I've missed you, Amy. It's been a while since we've been together. I know you've met a man and Claire says he's a good man. But, I'm a good man, too."

"You are, Ronnie," Amy said, as she picked up the pace to her Advanced Accounting class. "I did come onto you and I love what we've done together. I think it's cool we hooked up with Claire, and then Emily." She paused as she glanced up to his face as they walked together. "You're a good man, Ronnie. I've found someone else, though. And, he's in my heart now... I love him."

"But, you didn't give me a chance to love me. I can love you, Amy."

Amy nodded. "That's true. I didn't give you a chance, but, that's because I met Michael right afterward. It literally was love at first sight. It wasn't for us, Ronnie."

Ronnie's feelings showed on his face. Amy stopped and faced him.. all six feet four inches of him.

"Ronnie... Someone comes along and changes your life. Michael has changed my life. I left all of my lovers because of him. And he's done the same for me." She paused. "I'm sorry you are one of them."

He nodded, but, wasn't happy. Without a word, he turned and left. Walking in the direction in which they came.

Amy stood there. Watching her handsome... former lover, walk away. A few moments later, another tall and young black man met him and began walking with him. Ronnie seemed to cheer up a bit, but, stopped and turned to look at Amy.

They exchanged a gaze. Then... he left.

*****

Amy unlocked her door and stepped inside.

Maggie was at her desk... her head buried in a book and notes... pen in hand.

Amy dropped her backpack and purse on her bed and hugged her roomie from behind. Kissing her cheek.

"I love you. You know that don't you?" Amy offered in her ear, with a whisper.

"I do. I love you, too."

Amy walked backward and sat on her bed. Maggie turned in her chair and faced her.

"I can't let anything get in the way of my studies... If I want a career with Uncle Terry."

"I know," Amy replied with a whisper and a nod.

"I'm not like you, Amy. Lovers around every corner. Too many to count."

Amy nodded.

"I am curious, though... Ronnie, I mean."

Amy nodded again. She smiled... a growing, wicked smile.

"I can't let it get in the way of my career if we hook up. Ronnie and me."

"I understand."

"You'll tell me if it does? Redirect me to my goals?"

"I will."

Maggie turned back to her homework.

She nodded at her desk... Turned the corner of her mouth upward... Bit her bottom lip... Nodding again.

"Will you and Claire set me up with him?"

Chapter 106

Amy was leaning against the wall on the side of her bed. Relaxing in yellow panties and a tie dyed, cropped, below her breasts, t-shirt... a teeny tiny peek of under boob... Smiling at the video streaming into her phone. She looked to her bed beside her and found another video steam on her iPad. She looked at her desk and found another video stream on her notebook computer.

This is going to be great, she thought. Maggie and Ronnie. And Ronnie's friend, Clarence, with Claire and Emily. I'm so glad I'm not there. Two black men might tempt me too much.

Claire and Emily, wearing low rise panties and tight, spaghetti strap, mini tank tops, were adjusting the angles of the video feeds mounted on tripods... One in each bedroom and one in the living room... Listening to Amy's directions for the perfect frame. Maggie knew everything would be recorded, but Claire and Emily promised Maggie, she would be in possession of the video files.

Moments later, Maggie appeared from the bedroom, wearing a tight baby blue mini tank top and white low rise panties. Her brown hair pulled back into a ponytail. She looks nervous, Amy thought. And hot. Perfect boobs.

Ten minutes later, a knock on the door of the apartment. Claire answered the door with a huge smile and a wink directed at Maggie. When she opened the door, the girls greeted Ronnie and his friend, Clarence, with kisses. It was the first time Amy had seen Clarence but, not the first time for Claire and Emily. This would be their third time with Clarence. Each time when Ronnie was present.